𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘�...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps w... More

༻ 00 ༺
༻ 01 ༺
༻ 02 ༺
༻ 03 ༺
༻ 04 ༺
༻ 05 ༺
༻ 07 ༺
༻ 08 ༺
༻ 09 ༺
༻ 10 ༺
༻ 11 ༺
༻ 12 ༺
༻ 13 ༺
༻ 14 ༺
༻ 15 ༺
༻ 16 ༺
༻ 17 ༺
༻ 18 ༺
༻ 19 ༺

༻ 06 ༺

33.1K 1.6K 1.2K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunsoo didn't come home until three in the morning last night. You and Sohye caught her and she begged for you two to not tell her dad. Of course, you both didn't care and said you wouldn't.

That night, you didn't sleep. It wasn't because you didn't want to see through your soulmate's eyes. It was because it was making you nervous how the chances of seeing him were so high now.

You were scared. Hell, you were terrified. You didn't know how you would react or feel. You didn't know how he would react or feel.

Yoongi. His name's Yoongi. That's a cute name. I wonder how he got that name. Is there meaning behind–

"Can you go to sleep?" Sohye annoyingly mumbles.

You look at her, her back facing you.

"How did you–"

"You're picking at your nails because you're nervous and I can hear it. You know I hate that sound." Sohye rolls around to face you. "I get it, you're scared, especially with this situation. I mean your soulmate's a man whore who's fucking your best friend's cousin who you're living with for the next week. It isn't the best thing to go through."

"It's the fucking worst actually." You both chuckle.

"Just try to sleep, okay? You're under the same time zone and I'm sure he's asleep."

"Okay," You whisper. "Goodnight."

• • • •

That was the best sleep I've gotten in so long.

You think as you sit up and stretch. Sohye wasn't laying next to you anymore, but you knew she was probably downstairs eating already.

You walk into the bathroom and wash your face then your teeth. Sohye runs into the room and shuts the door.

"Y/N!" She whispers loudly and sprints into the bathroom. "He's down there!"

"Hm?"

"Minty! He's talking to Eunsoo's dad!"

You spit out the toothpaste in the sink.

"What?!"

"Y/N go!"

You scoff and begin to rinse your mouth, "You're dumb."

"I'm dumb? Girl, you got a whole ass chance to see your soulmate and you're not taking it!"

"I'm scared, Sohye!"

"So what! You can't let fear control your life!" You roll your eyes and cross your arms over your chest. "All you have to do is go downstairs and look at him. Nothing will happen, remember? You have to make eye contact for that soulmate shit to activate or whatever."

You smile at Sohye's dumb words.

"Fine."

She claps excitedly and pulls you out of the room. Sohye drags you towards the stairs where you crouch down so no one could see you.

"I really do like your daughter, Mr. Jung,"

His voice... it's so deep and sweet and hot and–

"And you're very important to her, so I wanted to clear things up about my name. I'm not what everyone makes me out to be."

"What are you two doing?" The familiar voice asks. You both stand up and turn to Eunsoo. "Eavesdropping is rude."

"What's going on, darling?" Sanghwa calls.

Eunsoo pulls you two down the stairs and you try to tug your arm away.

"Eunsoo, please let go." You say in a quiet voice.

"These two were hearing your conversation."

You fucking snitch.

"Y/N, keep your eyes down," Sohye whispers over to you.

"Why would you two do that?" Sanghwa asks.

"Sir, I'm sorry. It's just that we, um, we've never seen someone with mint green hair!" Sohye lies. "We were admiring from afar."

"Is that so?" You two nod. "Well, then come meet Yoongi, my daughter's boyfriend."

"Oh, no, that's fine! We don't wanna be annoying or anything."

"Please, come meet Yoongi. I insist."

You look over at Sohye who has a worried look in her eyes. You two walk over and stand in front of both Yoongi and Sanghwa.

"Yoongi, this is Sohye and Y/N, my nephew's best friends. Girls, this is Yoongi."

"Hi." Sohye waves.

"Hey." You smile, eyes still looking anywhere but his.

"It's very nice to meet you two."

It would be nice for me too. Of course, if I hadn't seen you have sex so many times or seen you shower or masturbate or–

"Yoongi, why don't you spend the day with us?" Sanghwa offers. "I was planning on taking my visitors to explore the city. You should join us."

What?!

"O-Oh, no. That's okay." Yoongi chuckles nervously.

"Yes!" Eunsoo runs over and jumps up and down. "Please Yoongi?" She pouts.

"Okay. Why not."

Why not? Why not?!

"Okay. I'll wake up the boys so they can eat breakfast."

"This is actually hell. Like I literally died and now I'm in hell." You mention as you change into your outfit. "I mean how the fuck am I supposed to avoid his eyes all day?!"

"It doesn't seem too hard."

"Okay, Sohye. You're so right." You answer sarcastically.

"No, seriously. We're going to a museum then a park then to a movie then to eat dinner. You can avoid him easily."

What a fucking lie that was.

• • • •

"So, why did you guys choose to come to South Korea?" Yoongi asks the four of you.

"I missed my family." Hoseok answers.

"The city's beautiful," Sohye responds.

"No doubt," Yoongi chuckles. "Are you liking it so far?"

"Yeah," Jimin nods. "That museum was so fun and the park was beautiful."

"What about you?" He asks.

"Me?"

"Yes... Y/N, right?"

You nod.

Yoongi has noticed how much you've avoided looking at him. He found it strange, but he had no clue on why you were doing that. Maybe you were just awkward around guys, but then how would you have two close guy friends?

You all walk towards the movie theater and Yoongi catches up to you, Eunsoo too busy talking to Hoseok.

"So," You see him stop beside you. "You don't talk much, huh?"

You scoff, "Not exactly something you should say to someone who doesn't talk much."

"You're right. Sorry," Yoongi apologizes. "I've just been trying to talk to you and you've been avoiding me. Your friends seem to like me, do you not?"

"It doesn't matter."

"I know, but I have this thing that whenever I feel that someone doesn't like me, I have to ask them."

"I don't know you, okay? So I don't really have an opinion on you."

"I have another question." Yoongi comments.

"What?"

"Why do you keep avoiding looking at me?"

Because you're my soulmate and I'm not exactly ready for whatever comes after.

"I hate eye contact."

Yoongi opens his mouth to say something, but Eunsoo interrupts.

"Yoongi, babe! Come here!" She whines.

"You should go see what she wants."

Yoongi forces a smile even if you can't see it. He leaves your side and Sohye joins it.

"What the hell was that about?" She whispers.

"I don't know."

• • • •

You succeeded that night. You didn't look directly at his face once. You could, however, see how he looked by your peripheral view. And lord was he fine.

"Today was so stressful," You fall onto the bed. "I bet he thinks I'm a weird bitch because I kept avoiding his face."

"Pft, I don't think he thinks that." Sohye lies to make you feel better.

"Shut up."

"Okay, so, maybe a little," You groan in embarrassment. "But it's okay! At least you got through today!"

Sure, I got through today, but how the hell am I going to get through this next week and a half?

༻♡ ── ✧ ─── ✧ ── ♡༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 17.3K 20
❝I wish we could've met a totally different way. I hate to admit it, but I won't deny it... I wish you would fall for me the way I feel I'm falling f...
93.3K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
58.6K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...