The Lightning King (Highschoo...

By Kayto2538

You just entered Kouh Academy as it recently became Coed. However unlike a majority of the students there you... More

Your Intro
Your Peerage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Familiar Request
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Winners
Vote Now
Uh...hi...hehe
Chapter 15.5
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
100,000 Reads
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Augustus Family Peerage
Vote Now!
Augustus Christmas Special
Explination
Hey...
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

9.9K 146 73
By Kayto2538

It was the final day of training. You noticed a vast improvement in Rias' peerage but some serious exhaustion in yours. You worked and trained them hard over these past nine days so the last day was light training only but mostly rest and a day used to mentally prepare themselves, while your peerage just rested.

Rias: Ok everyone time for a trip to the hot springs.

Issei: H-h-hot springs.

He was drooling again so you gave him a static charge to snap him out of it.

Rias: Oh? Does Issei want to join us? I don't have a problem with it?

You raised an eyebrow at this.

Akeno: Neither do I.

(Y/N): Good grief.

Koneko: No.

(Y/N): Finally.

Miyako: What about (Y/N)?

You froze in place

Rias: You want to bring him in?

Miyako: Oh of course. He's our master after all~

Akeno: I wonder what he looks like without any clothes on~

Miyako: It's a truly amazing sight~

Akeno: Ara Ara~

But before anyone could interject you dragged Issei to the men's room with Kiba, Zoro, Kakashi, and Asura in tow. An little later your sitting in the hot springs chatting with Kiba and Zoro while Kakashi reads his book and Asura is meditating under the waterfall in the hot springs.

Kiba: So that's why you use the third sword. You had a great rival.

Zoro: Yeah, it wasn't right what happened so I carry on no matter what.

(Y/N): Every sword user that challenged him in the underworld lost.

Zoro: It gets boring after a while. I need someone to fight who can make me go all out.

Kakashi: Be careful what you wish for.

He said still reading his book

Zoro: Hey I won't be upset if I lose in a good fight.

(Y/N): Like how you "don't" get upset every time you get lost. This guy got lost in our family garden.

Zoro: Hey it's not my fault that you have a giant garden that's easy to get lost in.

(Y/N): Even with all the signs around?

Zoro just held his head in defeat as we all shared a laugh.

Asura: I'd like to remind everyone that we're here to relax.

Kiba: This is relaxing. Just talking like this amongst friends.

(Y/N): Kiba is Right. We're all letting loose in our own way like you Asura.

Asura: What ever you say.

He said with a hint of a smile. But while all this was going on Issei was staring through the wall.

Issei: Come ooooooon.

(Y/N): Issei I know I'm gonna regret asking, but what are you doing?

Issei: Trying to develop x-ray vision.

(Y/N): Of course you are.

Kiba: Come on man. We're supposed to be relaxing right now and you're looking far from it.

Issei: I can't help it. There so much to see on the other side only separated by a wall. Curse you wall!

I looked at Kakashi and nodded as he disappeared beside Issei and grabbed a pressure point on him making him relax as he put him in the hot springs and resumed reading his book.

(Y/N): Thats better.

Everyone had a relaxing time in the hot springs feeling rejuvenated and ready for tomorrow.

Le timeskip

We had left the manor and returned to the ORC. Everyone was getting ready as they were shaking off the nervousness. Koneko had put on some grappling gloves but unlike normal ones these had metal interwoven with them and she was doing practice boxing against Asuras metal hands. Even you could tell how much faster she had gotten without even trying. Kiba was sharpening his swords one by one to shake of the edge, after each one he swung with more seriousness than you'd expect out of him. Issei was stretching making sure he was limber ready to fight. He was pushing his desires under a rug so to speak until the match was over and you couldn't help but respect that. Speaking of respect Asia was reading her Bible despite the pain it was causing. Even though she was a literal enemy to everything she believed in she still continued to pray and worship. You respected that even more. And Rias and Akeno were having tea with Reimu as they used it to relax and calm their nerves. Everything was ready all that was left was to wait for the summoning. Then Grafiya appeared.

Grafiya: It's time.

Rias: Very Well.

Her and her peerage went onto Grafiyas summoning circle.

(Y/N): Good luck Sis.

Rias: Thank you Bro.

They disappeared.

(Y/N): Ok Reimu time to go.

Asura: I'll join the others

As he left You and Reimu both teleported to the viewing area where your parents were waiting with the Phenex's and Gremory's were waiting.

???: Bubba!

A small girl ran up and hugged you tightly and you hugged back.

(Y/N): Hey Kagami.

???2: Sis. Please be careful.

(Y/N): It's all good Tsukasa.

Your younger twin sisters Kagami and Tsukasa Augustus.

(Y/N): And how are my little sisters.

Kagami: Were Good Bubba

Tsukasa: Sis please don't speak for both of us.

Kagami: Were twins so what's the problem?

Reimu: Adorable as always.

K & T: Big Sis Reimu!

The both ran and hugged her arm she smiled petting both their heads as you just quietly laughed.

???: Now now you two let your brother be.

K & T: Yes mother.

???: Now where is my baby boy?

(Y/N): I'm right here mother.

Seraphine Augustus. The Lightning Queen. Your mother. She's the one who taught you how to fight as a swordsman.

Seraphine: Well don't just stand there like a stranger. Come here.

You quickly walked up to your mother and gave her a hug which she warmly returned.

Seraphine: Oh how I missed you.

(Y/N): Mother I've only been gone a few months.

Seraphine: Listen to this he's up and ready to abandon me.

(Y/N): Mother

You said pouting making her giggle and kiss your forehead

You looked to see your father standing by his seat.

Arcturus Augustus. The Lightning King himself. Master of Dark Lightning and a real powerhouse. Taught you how to use your powers as well as being a leader. He walked up to you and embraced you. Being a busy man didn't stop him from teaching nor caring.

Arcturus: Glad to see you alive a well son.

(Y/N): Thanks father. Yours and mother's teachings are what got me through.

Arcturus: That's my boy now come tell me quickly before the Phenexs and Gremorys get here.

(Y/N): Wait where are the others?

Seraphine: All busy but said they'd make the celebration of Rias' victory.

(Y/N): They're that confident she'll win?

Arcturus: They're that confident in you preparing them.

You smiled and told your parents and little sisters about the events of you going the school, Fooling Rias which made them laugh, the fallen angels which worried your mother but made both her and your father proud of your abilities, the rivalry between Rias and Sona, and preparing them for the rating game. Then you told them about Seeing Ravel when the others were gone to the familiar forest which made you nervous, but afraid of your parents getting upset. No much worse. Your parents embarrassing you about it.

Arcturus: I knew my son was a man!

(Y/N): Father stop it.

Seraphine: *sniffs* my baby boy is growing up on me.

(Y/N): Mother please.

K & T: (Y/N) and Ravel, sittin In a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G-

You reached over and covered both their mouths but they just giggled.

(Y/N): This cannot he happening to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 8.5K 30
Darth Vader, a name that striked fear in the enemy, very few survive the encounter with the fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith and live to tell the tale...
1.4K 14 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
43.1K 774 21
⚠️CRINGY⚠️ This story is so embarrassing😭 I made this 2 years ago (when I was13) I'm just keeping it for the people who enjoy reading cringe wattpad...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...