The Sightless Ninja (Naruto F...

By LightWolf46

My name is Anna, Anna Ward. I do not own Naruto it goes to its rightful owner. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

1.6K 58 11
By LightWolf46

An hour of A pissed Tsunade Later - Anna's POV

I head to where Kakashi is training Naruto and I sense Naruto taking a break.

I walk over and I sit next to Naruto.

"Anna?" Naruto asks confused.

I look at him. "I want a hug." I say to him bluntly.

I sense a fizzy warmness from him and he hugs me.

I sit there and let him, and when he sits back, I put my head on my knees as Naruto talks about his training.

I sense Kakashi and Yamato getting up from where they are and they walk over to us.

"Anna, I heard about the mission." Kakashi says to me.

I rest my forehead on my knees as I feel my hair fall around me. "I tried." I say and Kakashi hums while Yamato sighs. "I almost had both of them, almost, and I can't blame my team either." I mutter. "Oh how I wish I could."

"What happened during the mission?" Kakashi asks me.

I snort. "Oh you know, the usual, we go out looking for a body, find the akatsuki, I'm pushed out as the decoy and then stuck on the sidelines, I disappear for about five minutes to cool down, run in with Deidara, decided to go back and then I fight both Akatsuki members for hours, and almost manage to capture both of them, but no! I manage to incapacitate one of them and nobody makes a move to keep him down, so I end up using one of my jutsu, and then summoning Mint. I then go to fight the other, incapacitate that one, only to find the other escaped my Jutsu, and was then fighting my summon, then Asuma decides to step in against what I said and fights the immortal while I fight the other dude who woke up, and then Asuma dies and the two Akatsuki members leave to god knows where." I say in mild annoyance and just the thought of how bitter my mission went.

"So that's what happened." Yamato says in surprise.

I sit put my forehead on my knees.

"Do you always sulk after a failed mission?" Yamato asks me.

"Yeah." Kakashi says as he pats my head.

I sulk while I sense nervousness from everyone around me.

"Its ok, Anna!" Naruto says to me quickly and I sense a whoosh of air next to me.

I lift my head up to follow his chakra and Naruto grabs my hands.

Naruto pulls me up. "Come on Anna! Why don't you go get us some food and we can take a break?" Naruto asks me.

"Naruto, how do you suppose she do that?" Yamato asks him confused.

"Ok." I say to Naruto and he pats my head with a fizzy warmness.

"How are you supposed to get food yourself?" Yamato asks me.

I look in his direction. "I'm capable of doing things myself Yamato." I say to him and Kakashi chuckles amused as I snort.

I head into the village and I get food and go back.

I sit under a tree as the others eat and I end up dozing off.

"She's adorable."

"I will kill you." I say calmly.

Its Sakura, Sai and Naruto and they've surrounded me.

"Come on, we're gonna go help Shikamaru's team defeat the two Akatsuki members." Sakura says to me.

"I already dealt with those fuckers once, I'm not doing it again." I say as I stretch and I get more comfortable.

"But this could be your revenge for failing the mission and losing Asuma." Sai says to me.

I look in his direction and I get up. "I don't get revenge. I don't like it. Now excuse me, but I'm gonna go get myself something to eat, and proceed to ignore you bafoons." I say and I leave, quite angry.

"Anna!" Naruto and Sakura call in futile.

I head into the village with my hands behind my back when a crow lands on my shoulder and sqwauks in my ear, loudly.

I jump startled. "Ok, ok, you can go." I say and the crow flies away. "Fuck." I say as I calm down.

I head to the Hokage office and I walk in.

"Ah, Anna, finally." Tsunade says to me and I look in her direction. "I need you to go to the Sand Village. The Kazekage needs a school teacher." Tsunade says to me.

"No." I say and I sense amusement. "Fuck me! Does it look like I can teach students? I can not read, I can not see, I guarentee that I will end up failing miserably! And, how the fuck do I teach?" I ask her.

Tsunade laughs in amusement. "Its amusing that you think you have a say in this. Now go." Tsunade orders me.

I internally cry as I go to my apartment.

I grab my bag and anything else I'm gonna need and I head to the gates.

"Anna! Are you coming with us?" Naruto asks shocked.

"No, even worse, I have to go teach a bunch of brats at the Sand Villages Academy." I say to him as I walk past. "FUCK YOU TSUNADE!" I yell and I start running.

It takes me four days to get there because I have no fucking idea how, but I make it.

"How did you get here so late?" Baki asks me as I walk into the village.

"I got lost." I say with a sweat drop. "And I hit a tree, with my face." I say and I sense amusement nearby that comes with Gaara's chakra.

I pinpoint Gaara and he's to my left.

"I know your right there Gaara." I say to him.

"So it would seem." Gaara says to me and I feel a threatening aura nearby from two teenagers.

"I don't know whether to be concerned or confused." I say as I look in their general direction.

"Concerned. They love Lord Gaara, a lot." Baki says to me.

I blink and nod. "Fan-girls, ok, I didn't sign up for this." I say and Gaara gives off amusement. "Damn it Tsunade." I say as soon as I hear screeching and I back away as I sense a lot of people surround Gaara.

"I'll kill her." I hear a fan-girl say as glare point on me.

"You can't kill me." I say to her and a lot of hate is shoved my way. "I don't feel like dealing with this, where are the brats I'm supposed to be teaching?" I asked Baki.

"Follow me." Baki says to me and I nod.

"See ya later Gaara." I say to him and I sense a lot of hate from the fan-girls.

"Huh? Anna, I can't see you over everyone." Gaara says to me.

I shrug and follow Baki to the school and to a classroom.

"Be good for Anna." He says to the kids grufly and leaves.

Why am I even here?

"Ok, hi?" I try and I sense mischief.

"You've never been a teacher before, have you?" A little girl asks me.

I sweat drop. "Its pretty obvious, isn't it?" I ask and all the kids laugh in response. "Well, my name is Anna Ward, I'm a Jonin of the Hidden Leaf Village, but originally I'm from the Sand." I say to them as I sit on the teachers desk. "And one important little fact is, that I'm blind. But I know how to kick butt. I do it on the daily." I say to them.

"SERIOUSLY?" They all yell shocked.

I nod. "I had a lot of help to learn things in the Academy. But my teacher knew about it, so he had Naruto, one of my closest friends, help me. That's how I learned hand signs and other things." I say and I bite my finger and do some hand signs and I smear blood onto my hand and I touch my thigh, Mint appearing.

She jumps off my lap and I snuffs. "Why?" Mint asks me.

I sweat drop. "Blame it on Tsunade." I say to her.

"WOAH!" All the kids yell shocked and I summon a few more foxes and I teach them about summoning and what I learned from Gramps and Guy.

Once the bell rings, my foxes disappear immediately and I smile amused.

"Well, schools out for the day." I say to the kids.

They all pout and they don't want to leave.

"Hey, I may be a substitute, but tomorrow we're gonna crack down and learn some things you guys can use. Class rep, tomorrow I want to be filled in on all the Jutsu your teacher has taught you this year and I'll go from there." I say to the kids.

"Ok." They say at last and I sense them grab things and leave.

"So, Gaara, how long are you planning on sitting outside that window?" I ask in amusement.

I sense Gaara come in and I hear footsteps over to me.

"Your a good teacher." Gaara says as he stands next to me.

I snort softly. "Not really, I have no idea what I'm doing." I say to him as he helps me off the desk.

"Thank you for trying, these kids drove their teacher mad with mischief." Gaara says to me.

I look in his general direction, quite amused. "I never would have guessed." I say to Gaara and he chuckles amused.

We head outside and I sense the students watch us in shock as we talk and joke around, well, mostly me joking around, Gaara just finds it amusing.

"Why is she talking to Gaara-Sama like that?" A girl mutters quietly.

I put my arm on Gaara's shoulder as I look in her direction. "Because I'm his only childhood friend." I say and Gaara hums as I sense him nod slightly.

"WHAT?" She shrieks.

"Ok, for one, ow, my ear drum, how close do you have to be to make me deaf, for two, fuck you." I say and I sense slight amusement from Gaara.

"Anna, be nice." Gaara says to me.

"What? I'm not doing anything but talking? I haven't beat up one person since I got here, and trust me, that's an improvement from when I lived here." I say to him with a snort at the end.

I sense Temari and Kankuro nearby.

"Is that Anna?"

"Yes." Gaara replies, and then I'm glomped in a hug from what I assume to be Temari.

"Hey! Hey! I can't breath!" I protest as I sense a very fizzy warmness from her.

"Oh just hug her back, she missed you." Kankuro says to me.

"Who said I wasn't going too." I say defensively and I sense Kankuro back away in surprise as I hug Temari back.

"Anna, your coming with me." Temari says to me.

"I regret everything." I say and Temari takes my hand and she starts walking.

I reluctantly follow her and she takes me to what I assume is her house

"So Anna, why are you here?" Temari asks me from across the room.

"I'm the substitute teacher." I say to her.

"So you'll be here for a while then." Temari says to me and hums

I look in her general direction, confused. "What's up?" I try.

"Your stay with the three of us the entire time your here." Temari says to me.

"Ok?" I say confused.

"Good." Temari says and she sounds closer.

She puts her hands on my shoulders and I almost jump out of my skin.

"I'm glad your back home Anna, Gaara's been missing you a lot more recently." Temari says to me, sounding cheerful and I sense a warmness from her.

I am for once, not sure how to respond.

Later that day, me and Gaara sit on the roof.

"Temari is being creepy today." I say to Gaara.

"You've noticed too?" Gaara asks me.

I nod. "Wonder what its about." I say to him.

"I think she's trying to get one of us to date." Gaara says to me.

I feel slightly alarmed by that. "She knows we're busy with village things, right?" I ask him.

"I don't think she cares." Gaara says to me.

I hum quietly. "Temari said something earlier, about you missing me recently, something wrong?" I ask him confused and I sense he's a bit flustered.

"Is it that obvious to her?" Gaara asks himself.

I look in his direction. "You know you can just make some bullshit excuse up to get me to visit, right? Tsunade would be happy to get me out of the village more. So she'd just comply and send me." I say to Gaara.

I sense warmness from him. "Really?" Gaara asks me.

I nod. "I think I've been irritating her recently." I say to Gaara.

Gaara hums. "You'll have to come back more often then." Gaara says to me.

I smile and Gaara paints a picture in my mind about what the Sand Village looks like now, its a little bit different than it used to be.

We stay on the roof for a while before I start to get tired.

Gaara puts his head on my shoulder and I lightly scratch it.

I end up staying up all night as Gaara sleeps on my shoulder.

"Hey you two, come inside, Anna, you have to teach that class remember?" Kankuro says as he walks up to the roof.

"Shh." I shush Kankuro quietly and I motion to a sleeping Gaara.

"Wow, he looks peaceful." Kankuro says to me quietly.

I hum. "He's barely moved all night." I say to Kankuro and I feel shock from him.

"That's surprising, he usually wakes up after a few hours, your a magical person Anna." Kankuro says to me shocked.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.6K 74
My name you ask? It's Umi, Umi Uchiha. Eldest Child of Fugaku and Mikoto, elder sister of Itachi and Sasuke. I don't own Naruto just Umi.
74.2K 3.1K 19
All Minato and Shikaku wants to do is raise their sons. All Shikamaru wants to do is protect Naruto from the men in the village. All Naruto wants t...
320K 9.4K 65
𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨- 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮- 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 Books 1&2 《oc × Sasuke》 《4/9/19 - 6/1/20》 I don't (obviously) own Naruto or it...
116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.