Negative Zero | SaTzu

Від ZuiMisanamo

The Academy of Arcane in Azumore, teaches the arts of magic in development of Wizards and Sorcerers. The four... Більше

✨ INTRODUCTION ✨
NEGATIVE ZERO
🗝 Characters 🗝
1. The beginning
2. Azumore and the Floating Islands
3. Present | 2024
4. LUNCH TIME
5. The Encounter
6. Negative Zero?
7. Rumors and a stalker?
8. Unexpected Guest
9. Lunch Invite
10. Good Morning
11. Would you like to Join?
12. Trust
13. Night fall
14. Saviour
15. The truth of the the S-Class
16. We are defectives
17. DINNER POST
18. New friends, New Family
19. Dawn
20. Morning Sickness
21. Seals
22. Mystical Island
23. Serenity
24. The Storm
25. Who are you?
26. Blast to the past
27. Temper
28. The Plan
29. Arcane's Library
30. Missing History
★ MIYOUI MINA SPECIAL ★
31. Guessing Game
32. Loading.... 10%
34. Journey to the Center
35. Something is...
36. Escape the underground
37 | Sisters Quarrel
38 | New Girls
39 | An Annoying Visitor
40 | Meddling Kids
41 | Friends or Foes
42 | Jealousy?
43 | Found you
44 | City Tour?
45 | Secrets Unfolds
46 | The Reveal
47 |
48 |
49 |
50 |
51 |
52 |
53 |
54 |
55 |
56 |
57 |
58 | Kionhou Chaeyoung
59 |
60 |
61 |
62 |
63 |
64 |
65 |
66 |
67 |
68 |
69 |
70 |
71 |
72 |
73 |
74 |
75 |
76 |
77 |
78 |
79 |
80 |
81 |
82 |
83 |
84 |
85 |
86 |
87 |
88 |
89
90 |
91 | ONCE to the rescue!
92 |
93 |
94 | 2yeon ;)
95 |
96 |
97 |
98 |
99 |
100 |
101 |
102 |
103 |
104 |
106 |
107 | THE FINALE..?
The Epilogue
~Book 2~

105 | You are My Tzuyu

3.9K 157 161
Від ZuiMisanamo

Tzuyu:
"I SAID LEAVE!!!" she shouted as she began pouncing to her friends one by one. Capturing Momo first from her stead.

Jeongyeon:
"MOMO!!"

Lisa:
"ATTACK WITH ALL YOU CAN!"

The gang attacked one by one, and Tzuyu pounced on them One by One, Capturing them from the air.

Momo, Jihyo, Jisoo and Mina were all down in the dumps as Tzuyu smothered onto them. Hitting them weak and helpless.

Lisa:
"Retreat back!"

Sana:
"No! We have to help her!!"

Lisa:
"Sorry princess! she's a beta now! We cant do anything!" She and NaJeong dragged Sana away from the Beta Tzuyu.

Sana:
"She needs our help Lisa!"

Lisa:
"She's a beta now!!"

Sana pulled away as she continued to hover onto the dying Tzuyu.

Lisa:
"SANA! What are you doing!"

Sana:
"Saving her."

Sana hovered carefully above her. Tzuyu looked up with a hunger, wanting to gobble her up. Her half of a demon looked at her, as well as her half of a human.

Sana:
"T-Tzuyu..?" She mumbled as she went closer but Tzuyu began to jump so she jolted back up. Sana gulped
"T-Tzuyu.. i know you are in there.." she stared at her "it's me.. Sana. Remember me?"

Sana smiled as she slowly extends her hand onto Tzuyu's beta. The beta continued to roar and tried to catch her from the air and caused Sana to jolt back.

Sana:
"I know.. i am not much to remember.. heck.. all i do is annoy you to be my friend.. but Tzuyu.. remember when you were scared of changing?— I.. You, kept saying people change.. and you already know you would.." she smiled
"I.. know you will change.. but i still believe the Tzuyu i love is somewhere in there..— right? The Tzuyu.. who loves her sisters.. who loves her friends.. is still in there.."

Sana observed the demon on her stead calmed down. Tzuyu's eyes that glowed white began to lose a slight of light. This gave her the queue to lower down her gravity. It was risky.. but it should be worth a try.

Sana:
"Remember.. when we went on our first ever date.. you treated me to small little things, we even went on an elephant show and you were even amazed at it.—" she chuckled

Sana:
"you were really cute.. i like this side of you.. the side that you never fail to show me.. a side that only I can see.."

She hovered slowly and Tzuyu's eyes began to fade.

Sana began to step onto the ground, and walk step by step towards the demon.

Sana:
"Tzuyu.. remember when you asked me.. why would I love a Demon like you, i never really gave a concrete answer..."

she began to step closer to the demon

Sana:
"—but I never told you what it was.." she smiled with a tear as she calmly reached out for Tzuyu's hand. "—and here is why I love a demon like you.." she sighed and gently hovered Tzuyu's hand onto her chest to feel her heartbeat.

Sana:
"I love you.. because you always made sure that everyone around you is happy."

Sana:
"I love you.. because you always find a way to make me smile.. even with your cold attitude.."

Sana:
"I love you.. because your friends and family matters most to you.."

Sana:
"I love you.. because you never gave up.. even when people discouraged you about being a negative.."

Sana sighed with a tear she saw Tzuyu's eyes turned back to normal, and her breathing was stable.

Tzuyu watched her lover come closer to her as she bursts out in tears. Sana smiled with relief and cupped Tzuyu's half demon face. She pulled her closer and their foreheads are placed to each other..

Sana:
"And most of all.. I love you... for being my Kionhou Tzuyu.. nothing more than being mine."

Sana sighed and a tear dropped as she leaned to close the gaps, capturing her lips and gently kissing her.

Sana:
"Tzuyu.. I love you."

***

Sana:
"T-Tzuyu.." she cried

Tzuyu:
"Sana.. I am sorry.." She cried as she dropped on her knees "— Sana.. I am sorry! I- I almost killed you.."

Sana:
"Hey.. it's okay.. it's not over yet.."

Tzuyu:
"I.. I am beta now.."

Sana:
"I trust you Tzuyu.." she smiled

Tzuyu:
"Thank you" she smiled as she leaned over to her once again. They closed the gaps and gently kissed as a sudden light had brighten up between them.

A Magic circle began to slowly form around and Sana's crystal piece began to float. They remained in contact— and Sana seemed to have an upgraded piece.

...
...

....

A/N:
~ *cough* Enjoy the chapter while you can 😇 we are close to the end of the book. sooo.. Let me say this "I love you all— trust me.. i love reading your comments 🙈"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

359K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
2.9K 237 14
IN EDITING PROCESS// Minatozaki Sana goes out every night just to stargaze at Han River. It was her usual routine to stargaze when a time came that i...
1.6K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
34K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...