Black Feather

By Arkarian2

Arkarian a girl with a dark past that is slowly catching up with her unknowingly her fate is intertwined with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 37

10 1 0
By Arkarian2

" Oh, well, " I say with a shrug. I pick up my things and start to head back then I stop and turn around taking a couple of feathers with me then leave.

Mission accomplished

I get back from my mission and the first person I run into when I'm heading to my room is none other than Flint. 

" Mission accomplished," Is all I say before opening my door and walking in. I throw my stuff at the table not caring I missed and landed on the floor as I walk to the bathroom to clean up. I watch the mix of blood, water, and soap go down the drain. I'm spacing out when I hear a knock on my door I look up from the sink and walk to the door of my room and open it. 

" What do you want," I spat at Plague as he's standing out in the hallway. 

" I heard you had your first mission, I was wondering how it went," 

" What do you think," I replied. 

" I'm guessing it went fine because you're covered in blood but you don't appear to be hurt," He said putting his hands in his pockets.

" Are we finished?" I ask getting annoyed. 

" No, I want to talk to you more, you should finish cleaning up, I'll wait here," 

" Fine...," I say I close the door and finish cleaning the blood and sweat off me before I leave. I open my door again with a sigh. 

" Follow me," Plague said as soon as he saw me. 

" Where are you taking me?" I ask following. He doesn't answer just keeps walking. After twenty minutes of not talking and the only sound was our feet walking on the tile floor. He stops and opens a door I haven't noticed before. He walks in and I follow. 

" Sit at one of the tables," He said not looking at me. I do as I'm told and look around the room. 

" It's a kitchen," I mumble. 

" Here, eat this," He said handing me a plate of food. 

" Thanks," I say taking it from him. 

" Don't tell anyone," He said setting down his plate of food than taking a seat across from me. After a few minutes of silence, Plague is the first to break it. 

" Your friends are alive," He said looking down at his bearly touched food. My eyes go round. 

" I killed them though," I said. He shook his head. 

" That's what Flint wants you to think, to make sure you're one hundred percent on our side," He said looking guilty. 

" You knew and didn't bother to tell me this until now?" I say. He doesn't lookup.  

" I know you're not on our side," He said. 

" And why do you say that?" I ask. 

" I can tell in your eyes that you're not," He replied finally meeting my eyes. " And, because you wear the same expression on your face as me," 

" So... you're on my friend's side then?" I ask. He nods. I sit a little straiter at his confirmation of which side he's truly on. 

" How do you know all of this?" I ask. He laughs.

" Did you forget that I'm Flints number two?" He says. " I know more stuff about what he's up to than anyone else in this place," He said seriously. 

" When does the poison that turned me to how I am now is out of my system?" I ask. 

" It should be out soon, it only lasts twenty-four hours before they give you more," He said. I squirm in my seat. 

" I need to get out of here, help me," He shakes his head. 

" No, not yet, you need to make them think that you're on their side, you'll get more info the higher you go in the ranks," 

" I understand," I say nodding. 

" Good, now finish your food so we can leave and go talk to Nerd, he'll help us," He says picking up his fork. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 12
As Kayden and his friends approach the end of their sophomore year, a shroud of mystery surrounds them, hiding the truth of their extraordinary abili...
2.5K 180 21
FOCUS. CONCENTRATE. TRANSFORM. TIGER. Steven, Rosy and Tarra were...
528 126 50
UPDATES EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY! In the mystical realm of Veridara, Rhea, a witch with untapped potential, unwittingly steps into a prophecy that...
1.7K 32 17
Ever wonder what happened after 'Omen of the Stars; The Last Hope'? Well here is my version of it! ~ There will be four ... When three kits are born...