Beyblade Kai Hiwatari - I'm t...

By ladypeach7

Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons... More

Want someone different!
Kai meets Alesia
The sleepover
End of a friendship?
Fight with a surprise
The story of the queen
Father and son conflikt
Door intercom discussion
Little Master has grown up
He got a girl!
The contract
A billionaire can have everything
Don't mess with the queen
Wedding night
Waited 7000 years
Not a blood relative
I will never forgive you
Into the unknown
At the breakfast
Tyson and Hilary
I will give you love
Does she know it?
She knows
But of course, you just friends!
Just a joke!
Your wife is dead!
Kai, Tyson and Google
You're not weak
Wrong script
Alesia knows
We need a plan
A cup of coffee
New prey
Still no result - A friend from the past
Black is back / Ready for battle
Before the battle
Everyone has secrets
The battle
The last battle

Party!!!

1K 41 9
By ladypeach7

At Tyson's house party...

Loud music is heard in the garden. Tyson swings with the camera around and aligns it at Daichi, who plays the DJ.

Tyson: *swings the camera to left and right* Here, my dear fans you can see Daichi. He comes from the wildness, but after two hard years he became one of us. A monkey boy!

In background are heard the laugh of Max and Ray.

Daichi: *yells angry* Shut up, you idiot. Or I will put your camera there, where the sun never shines.

Tyson: *yells back* Hey! Firstly, only Kai has the right to call me an idiot. And secondly, watch your language, monkey boy.

Daichi: *growls* If you call me "Monkey boy" again, then I will make my threat true!

Tyson: *smirks* Wait a minute, Daichi. I have to look into your eyes if you mean it seriously. *zooms the camera closer, so that only Daichi's eyes are shown* Wow, Daichi! You have... *laughs* beautiful eyes! *laughs harder*

Max and Ray laugh with him. Suddenly the music stopped.

Daichi: *close his eyes in anger and growls* That's it! I will kill him with my Strata Dragoon. *is about to jump at Tyson but is stopped by Ray*

Ray: *holds him tight* That's enough, guys. We're here to party. *looks sternly at Tyson* I think, you should turn off the camera, Tyson.

Tyson: *gives him a puppy-dog eyes* But...

Ray: *narrows his eyebrows* Tyson!

Tyson: *sighs and turns the camera off* Okay, okay...

Max: *smiles sweetly* I don't know how much I drank, guys. But I love you all.

Tyson, Ray and Daichi look at each other weird, then at Max and laugh loud.

Tyson: We too, Maxi.

Max: *gives them an air kiss and yells half drunk* Daichi, let's sing karaoke.

Ray: *grabs Max to calm him down* Max, calm down. I think you drunk too much.

Tyson: He is right, Maxi! *drinks a glass of champagne* Man, the stuff is great!

Ray: *growls angry* Tyson!

Tyson: *also half drunk* Hush, my friend. The party's just begun. *walks to Daichi, pushs him away*

Daichi: *falls on the ground* Hey!!!

Tyson: Shut up, Mon... I mean, DJ. *types on the keyboard and chooses a song* Let's sing, Maxi!

Song: Susanna - Adriano Celentano

Tyson: Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Mon amour! Come on, Max.

Max walks to him and puts his arm around him.

Tyson and Max: *sing together* Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Mon amour! *see that Kai stands angry at the door way*

Tyson: *smirks and teasing him* Oh, Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai, Mon amour!

The drunk boys laugh and fall on the ground and laugh more. A dark aura builds around Kai. He growls angry and goes threatening towards Tyson and Max.

Ray: *sighs and face palms* That's it, they are dead. Maybe Max will survive it. But Tyson... Not for sure.

Kai: *reaches Tyson and grabs his left ear* You idiot!

Tyson: Ouch... My ear. Let go Kai! It was Rays fault!

Ray: *stunned* What!

Tyson: *growls in pain* You know, he looked out for us.

Ray: *growls* Tyson, shut up!

Daichi: *smirks at Ray* So, that's why you didn't drink. You wanted to be Kai's good boy!

Ray: *hits him and blushes* Shut up, monkey boy!

Kai: I can understand that Max is very naive, but you are a champ! *grabs Tyson by the collar and turns him to Ray* How much he drank?

Ray: *smiles scared* So, five glasses.

Tyson: *laughs* You are a bad watcher. It were six glasses.

Ray tries to calm down and not to punch Tyson.

Kai: *still holds Tyson* What's going on here?

Tyson: *smirks and falls into Kai's arms* My 3rd cousin Alesia from Russia is here. She's inside with the other girls. They are watching TV or something like that. Come on, you will like her. *grabs Kai by the scarf and gives him a look of a killer* I hope not too much. Otherwise, I will break your legs and arms. She is my little 3rd cousin, Kai. Don't play with her, Casanova. *collapses into his arms*

Kai: *sighs hopeless, lifts him up and puts him on his shoulder* And people say that the Russians are drinking too much.

Ray: *lifts Max up* Come on, Max. It's enough for you today.

May: *yells drunk* Party! *kisses Ray's cheek* I love you, Ray-chan!

Ray: *blushes* Max, stop it. Kai, please, take him.

Kai: *rolls the eyes* Sorry, but right now I'm so happy that I not carry him.

Daichi: And I'm happy that I carry no one.

Kai and Ray: Shut up, monkey boy! *walk to Tyson's house*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 15
What if the person whom he thought that he would never meet again becomes the most important person of his life? What if she fell for the person she...
272 0 51
It's been 16 years since Bell and Rashad's match, and a new generation of bladers comes onto the scene, one from Europe, named Keith Shadis, quickly...
2.5K 30 13
{Beyblade, dark, drama, no pairing, rewrite} Cleopatra accidentally hits Tyson with her car, and because of that she loses her job. It's all Tyson's...
3K 77 13
8 months. 8 months of him suffering, and them finding him. But, what did he go through? Will he ever be him again? And what else is he gonna go throu...