Forever My Love boyxboy (Sequ...

By IggyScones

*This is a sequel to my USUK fanfic "Forever My Hero" but does not pertain to USUK! This is about their son... More

Forever My Love boyxboy (Sequel to Forever My Hero)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue?
Epilogue

Chapter 1

748 33 28
By IggyScones

"Hey, kiddo, you okay?" 

I sigh and tape up the last box, sealing the last of my movable items inside. "I'm fine, Dad," I respond, standing up with the object clutched between my palms. 

The older man sighs and adjusts his glasses before entering the room. "I'm just worried," he says reaching out and ruffling my hair messy, wheat-colored hair with a solemnly sad smile. "I care, dork."

I chuckle and give my dad a hug, setting the box down on my bare bed. "Seriously, Dad, I'm okay," I repeat, clutching his fit, warm body close. He's always had a very protective prescence to him, so I like spending my time with him.

"Aaron! Alfred! Get down here and help me load the bloody car!"

"Oh, looks like 'mommy' is a little stressed," My dad whispers, making me laugh as I pick the box up once again. "I'll take care of that later tonight, though," he adds under his breath, winking at me suggestively.

"Ewe! Dad, that is so gross!" I shout racing out of the room with laughter spilling from my lips -- only to stop short when I see my Papa at the foot of the stairs with his hands placed angrily on his slim hips.

"Bloody hell, you two are utterly useless," he whines, his thick brows furrowed in frustration. "I've loaded most of the car already, and you lads haven't done anything!"

"Thanks, Ma," I reply, smiling like a dork and pecking his cheek as he relents once again. They both have a soft spot for me. They're just lucky that I don't misbehave and use them like many other teenagers my age do to their parents.

"I swear, Alfred, teaching him to call me mom..." he fumes, crossing his arms and huffing, only succeeding in my other father fawning over him. For some reason, he thinks it's absolutely adorable when my Papa is angry. 

"Hey, a little less lovey dovey and a little more packy wacky would be greatly appreciated," I respond, walking through the front door and placing the last box in the trunk before slamming it shut. "If one of you could hand me my bags, that'd be fantastic." Looking to my parents I groan when I find them practically eating each other. "If you guys could be PG for like two seconds," I whine, heading passed the two of them. God, they look like two monkeys fighting over a piece of food with their mouths.

"S-Sorry, poppet!" my Papa calls out after me as I fetch my two bags, which are filled to the brim with my clothes and toiletries. Gosh, I didn't think I had so much stuff.

"I have so much shit," I state, sighing as I sling a rather heavy bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah that makes sense, because you're definitely a piece of shit."

I gasp in surprise and spin around quickly. "Marie! You scared the shit out of me!" I clutch at my chest for dramatic effect and only succeed in making her grin mockingly at me. The daughter of an exceptionally nice Spaniard and an overly angry Italian, she happened to get lucky and end up with the fiery personality.

"Good. You deserve to shit your pants for leaving us," she responds, brushing back her oak-colored bangs and following the hair as it falls into a braid that's resting on her shoulder. The style sort of reminds me of Elsa from that move Frozen that everyone seemed to be obsessed with not too long ago.

"Em, I'm not leaving you guys. I'm going to college. There's a difference," I reprimand, frowning at her as she rolls her honey-colored irises.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I still don't like it. Things will be so boring without you here!" she complains, crossing her arms across her rather large chest with a huff. "Who am I supposed to prank the twins with? I need a partner in crime!"

I chuckle slightly at the girl and shrug. "Make some friends," I say simply, making my way passed her -- causing her to frown and gently slap the back of my head. 

"I'm not a people person, bastard, and you know it," she argues, following me down the stairs of our house.

"With your shining personality, how could you not be?" I return sarcastically, hearing her scoff in both annoyance and amusement behind me.

"Oh, you're so funny," she returns dryly, making me chuckle.

"Don't tell us that you're leaving without saying goodbye?"

I look to my right and find the twins relaxing in the living room, both sitting on opposite ends of the couch with their feet up. Lucy, a very strict blonde girl with icy blue eyes and hair always pulled into a tight ponytail, sits on the left side of the couch with a thick book in her lap.

To the right side of the couch is Lucas, her twin brother. He has messy blonde hair, with some stray curls here and there, bright caramel-colored eyes that are filled with warmth, a muscular build, and a goofy smile painted onto his lips. They're both absolutely gorgeous but seem to be opposites when it comes to personality, just like their parents -- Ludwig and Feliciano.

It's amazing how offspring can be created simply when a mage experiences true love. It's rather poetic, I like to think.

"Dude, of course I plan on saying goodbye. Who do you take me for?" Grinning, I strut over to them, pulling them both into a crushing hug when they stand to greet me.

"Why do you have to go to college?" Lucas whines, burying his nose into my neck with a sniffle. "I don't want you to go!" His sister grunts softly in agreement, not voicing her emotions as much as her dear brother is.

I sigh and gently rub his back, and he reluctantly let's go of me, immediately clinging to his older sister like a lost puppy. I don't like making them sad, but I think this is the best choice for me.

"Aaron, we should head out in a few minutes," my Papa calls from the kitchen, probably filling a thermos with tea for the road. "Everyone that isn't here is stuck in traffic. If we wait on them, we won't get there in time for your registration. Oh, and don't forget your pills!"

Snapping, I remember that I have to retrieve my pills. Unfortunately, when my mate rejected me, I tried to commit suicide. I'm definitely not proud of that, and it's caused me to have to take specially made antidepressants. If I miss a day's intake, I could easily go into a downward spiral and lose it. Since normal drugs don't work on werewolves, my Papa had to enhance them magically just so they'd get the job done.

Now, I refuse to even go near the highschool, which is okay, because I decided to graduate early rather than walk with my class to get my diploma. It's a small price to pay in order to keep my sanity intact until I can get to the point where it doesn't hurt anymore, but to be truthful, I don't really think that what he did to me will ever not hurt me. It will cause me heartache until the day I die.

Grabbing the small bottle with haste, I shove it into my pocket after dryly swallowing my dose for today. "You ready to go, Paps?" I ask, turning towards my father as he leaves the kitchen with a steaming thermos, just like I predicted.

"Ready as ever," he murmurs with a sigh. "I'll see you later, love," he tells my other dad, leaning up and giving him a short but passionate kiss that leaves them both grinning. I wish I could have something like that...

"Bye, kiddo!" My dad grabs me and lifts me into a tight hug that has me fighting for breath. "I'll see you soon, bud!" He wipes away tears and brushes my hair -- which is the same color as his -- out of the way before kissing my forehead. "Love you, son."

"Love you, too, Dad," I return, hugging him tightly before bolting out the door after my Papa, who has already started to get into the car.

"You sure that you're okay with this, poppet?" I turn to my Papa who still looks concerned for me, his obnoxiously thick brows clenched as he pulls out of the driveway.

I wave to my pack as they stand in the doorway, waving and wiping away tears. "I'm sure. I can't take being near him after what happened," I murmur. Of course, I told my dads what happened with my mate and me, and they've been worried ever since, especially since that depression I sunk into.

"I understand, lad," he murmurs before releasing a sigh. "All I want is for you to be happy," he adds, after we pull onto the highway, heading to my college at such a high speed that the scenery begins to blend into a blur of color.

"That really means a lot to me, Dad," I mutter quietly, smiling fondly at the British man next to me.

He grins back at me, staring at me for a few fleeting moments before returning his gaze back to the road. "I love your eyes," he states after a few minutes of silence. "They remind me of me of both myself and your father."

I chuckle and look at my reflection in the side mirror on the passanger side -- studying my different colored irises. I have one sky blue eye, and I have one emerald green eye. I forget the legitimate term for it, but people seem to think it's cool. Personally, I like it. It gives me a feeling of uniqueness that I cherish. I mean, how often do you see people with different colored eyes.

"They are pretty cool," I admit with a grin.

"Damn right," he agrees, smiling at me and successfully causing me to grin. "I bet the boys at your college will be all over you because of it," he adds, wiggling his comically large eyebrows suggestively -- which makes me erupt in laughter.

"Hell yeah!" I respond. "I'll be a player," I joke, making us both laugh. "Let's just hope they're ready for someone as amazing as me." I grin mischievously at my dad, who is nearly crying because of how hard he is laughing.

I joke about them being ready for me, but in all seriousness, am I the one that's ready for this? Or was this entire thing one huge mistake?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heylo, my lovely little nuggets! I hope y'all enjoyed the first official chapter of this story! Don't forget to leave any comments or suggestions if you have them! Anyway, I'll see y'all nuggety readers in the next update! Until then, have an absolutely fantastic and fabulous day! Bai!!! >:3

-IggyScones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 88.1K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
803 17 7
I was running. I had been running for more than half an hour. Why? A large wolf with golden fur was chasing me. He was an alpha, and although I was t...
25.7K 1.3K 76
Part 1: Today was supposed to be my fairytale day. My perfect wedding day. I made my way to David, he took my hand in his, walking us closer to the l...
7K 250 62
"I, Kardian Heil Romanoff, Reject you, Carlson Bynjamin as my mate" You did the right thing You did the right thing I did the right thing.... What b...