Falling for Percy

By GTheHippie

Grace Potter, Harry Potter's older sister is falling for Percy Weasley. This is like the books and movies co... More

Staying with the Weaselys
Train Ride
Studying
Secrets
Miscommunication
It's rough
Breaking the Rules
Rejoice
The Ball
Going Back Home
Summer
Diagon Alley
A New Year In Hogwarts
Quidditch
Infirmary
Revelations
Hog's meade
Classes
First attack
Hagrid's
The Womping Willow
The Future... and The past
New Beginnings
One Bed
Goodbye
I dont get it
Austria
Back Home
Good Day
The Dursleys
The Quidditch World Cup Part 1
The Quidditch World Cup Part 2
A/N
The Quidditch World Cup Part 3
Surprises
Who are we?
A/N
My brother
Exams
One Day
Just Part of the Job
Little Ginger Boy
Leaving... again
Percy-1 Charlie-0
Russia
Memories
Explanations
You're dead
The Perfect Gift
Yule Ball
Christmas
Lake
You promised
Help me
Us time
Cleaning
The Final Task
A/N
Trust
Goodbye Stranger
Hearing
I must not lie to my superiors
Percy-1 Charlie-1
Stupid Journalist
A/N
Scared
Christmas
I'd love to see you try, Weasley
Belgium
Battle at the Department of Mysteries
Recovery
Mourning
Fleur
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Devoted to you
Christmas... again
What the World Needs Now
Its time to go
I hate you
Not now
Sneaking Around
"Disappearances"
Battle at the Astronomy Tower
Here in Spirit
Battle of the Eight Potters
Infiltration
The Wedding
A/N
What Happened?
Listen
Dreams
Help
Fight Back
The Ministry
The Escape
Losing a friend
What now?
The beginning
The Battle
Oh God, Fred
I'll Never Forget
The End
dne eht
Please be a dream
Never let you go again
A/N
Funeral
Not the same
Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Little Family
Baby
Exhausted
Assistant
Growing Pains
Arthur
Oops
Petunia's funeral
Violet
Christmas
Changes
I feel different
Don't Feel Different
You don't get it!
Highly Intelligent

Our Wedding

2.6K 40 18
By GTheHippie

Percy walked around his changing room anxiously. Everything became a pattern for him, he would sit down, look at himself in the mirror, fix his hair, get up, walk exactly ten steps, fix his cufflinks and then repeat.

"Hey, Perce," Bill stuck his head in the tent. "About ten more minutes."

"Thanks, Bill," Percy nodded.

"Nervous?" Bill joked.

"A bit," Percy admitted. "But... I've never been more excited for something in my life, Bill. God, not even the time I became a prefect or head boy, or the time I got promoted, or even the time we won the war. That's how much she means to me, Bill. Marrying her, marry Grace, the love of my life... today will be the most amazing day of my life."

Bill smiled. "... that's great, Percy. Ya know, I think you've met your soulmate with Grace."

"I really have," Percy nodded. "I love her so much."

Bill pat Percy on the back. "I've got to go make sure everyone's in their seats... but, everything's going to be great, Perce."

"I know it'll be," Percy smiled.

***

"Grace, what's going on?" Ginny called to Grace who was behind the changing screen.

Grace came out and her breasts seemed to be bursting out of the top. "Oh God... oh God... I swear they fit into it when I tried it on... Have I really gained this much weight?... Percy's going to think I'm disgusting and fat!"

"Grace, Grace," Ginny rubbed her arms. "You could walk down the aisle with a trash bag on and Percy would still think you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world."

Grace wiped her tears away. "Oh, I bet I've screwed up my makeup as well."

"Grace... you look lovely, dear," Molly smiled and rubbed her back.

She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to pull her dress up. "I look hideous!"

"I felt this way before marrying Arthur, Grace," Molly said reassuringly.

"I did as well," Fleur said.

"Oh, like you've ever felt ugly, Fleur," Grace said bitterly. Fleur's face dropped and she looked around to the other girls.
"Oh, Fleur, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," Fleur said. She held her hands. "I think you should have some time alone..."

Grace smiled nervously and wiped some tears away. "Yes... I do, thank you... and thank you all for enduring me."

Angelina smiled. "You do look beautiful, Grace."

"Thank you," she whispered.

They all walked out of the tent and Grace sat down, looking at herself in the mirror. She wiped away the tears and fixed her makeup, taking a deep breath.

"You look beautiful, sweetie," a females voice said from behind her.

Grace turned around and saw her parents standing at the entrance to the tent.

"Mum?" She smiled. "Dad?"

They walked toward her and Grace stood up.

"We're here, darling," James said and cupped her cheek.

"I'm trying not to panic," Grace laughed nervously. "But my bloody dress-"

"Honey," Lily grabbed her hand. "It's okay."

"But mum... why would..." she trailed off and looked down. "You don't think..."

James and Lily smiled and looked at each other.

"Well, Grace..." James smiled. "You were at our wedding... so, we think it's only fitting that we'd be at yours... to see you look beautiful in that dress."

Lily held her hands. "Ginny was right, Grace. It doesn't matter what you wear. You're beautiful, honey. And Percy doesn't love you because of that, he loves you because you're you. Don't doubt yourself, sweetheart. Please don't."

"Thank you, Mum," she whispered.

She hugged both of them and they hugged her back. Grace didn't care if it was all in her head, seeing her parents was still much better than not seeing her parents.

"We love you so much, Grace," James whispered and rubbed the back of her head lovingly.

"I love you too," she whispered.

They disappeared suddenly when Harry's voice came from outside of the tent. "Grace, it's time."

Grace smiled and walked out of the tent. She hugged Harry the second she came out of the tent. Harry smiled and rubbed her back. She pulled away and he looked at her.

"Finally, you'll be married and I won't have to swat away guys asking about my 'hot sister,'" Harry sighed.

Grace punched his arm. "Shove off, Potter."

"Shove off, Weasley," he smiled.

She grabbed Harry's arm and they walked to the big tent. They walked in and Grace smiled. Percy was standing at the front of the congregation, facing Grace with a huge smile on his face. Behind him were Bill, Charlie, an empty space (for Fred), George, Ron and a spot for Harry. On Grace's side was Ginny, Fleur, Angelina, Hermione. She started tearing up with every step she took down the aisle. Harry led her to Percy and let go of her.

"Take care of her," Harry nodded, turning to Percy.

"I will," Percy promised before turning to Grace. "You look beautiful... you are so so beautiful."

"Percy," she pretended to scold and wiped one of her tears away.

The priest continued to talk throughout the ceremony but all Percy could focus on was how stunning Grace looked in her dress. He just stared lovingly into her eyes and felt so overwhelmingly happy. Grace squeezed his hands, meaning it was time for him to say his vows. He laughed slightly before looking at her passionately.

"Grace Lily Potter," he started with a big smile. "I don't know what to say that I haven't already said before. But, the day that I met you, I was so excited to go on that train, show off, just be a general... well, dick head."

Grace laughed and rubbed his thumbs.

"But, I saw you... and in my 11 year old head, I thought I had met an angel," Percy said. He cleared his throat and a tear fell from his eyes and landed on his cheek. "... and my eleven year old self was very wise beyond his years because he was so right."

Grace started sniffling and her tears were uncontrollable. He smiled and wiped her tears away.

"Grace, you are my best friend, the woman that I knew I would marry from the very second I laid my eyes on you, you are the light at the end of my darkest tunnel. And I was an idiot for letting you go for so long because each minute I spent away from you felt like I was being stabbed repeatedly by Satan himself. But, now that we're back together... I will never let you go again."

The crowd was sniffling and Grace looked at Percy who was crying a bit himself.

"Percy, I love you so much," she smiled. "You make me smile and make me laugh. You're such a bloody big head sometimes, but you're my big head."

"Not the only thing that's big," Ron muttered and George elbowed him.

"Percy, I think the greatest honor I could ever receive would be becoming your wife," Grace smiled.

"Percival Ignatius Weasley, do you take Grace Lily Potter to be your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do," Percy smiled.

"Grace Lily Potter, do you take Percival Ignatius Weasley to be your husband?" He asked.

"I do," she smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest smiled.

Percy embraced her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

***

During the reception, Percy and his brothers got extremely drunk. They danced wildly to many of the songs and it was just fun.

Grace was sitting on his lap while the slow songs played. He would whisper sweet things in her ear, sometimes short little messages of how their first night together would be spent.

Suddenly, Percy picked her up and while "How do you do?" played, they danced together. Everyone watched them and smiled and laughed, even Ginny and Harry decided to dance.

After all was said and done, cake was eaten, food was consumed, Grace and Percy went back to their hotel room.

Percy was starting to undress himself while Grace only had her lingerie on. Percy climbed into bed and began to caress her. Grace stopped him suddenly and grabbed his arms.

"Percy," she smiled.

"What? What is it? Have I hurt you?" He asked worriedly.

"No, no, honey," she reassured. "Percy... I'm pregnant."

His face lightened up and he looked at her surprised. "You're joking."

"No, no, I'm not," she smiled. "I'm pregnant, Percy."

"I'm going to be a dad?" He smiled. "This is the best day of my entire god damn life! I'm a husband and a daddy."

"Yes you are, Perce," she smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Happy Birthday, Grace! I love you all! Sorry this is one minute late! I'll be updating on Monday! Thank you 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.7K 35
❝ they hate each other. ❞ ❝ no they don't. not really.. ❞ - [james sirius potter x female oc]
408K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...
144K 4.2K 27
── ( 🔗# 𝐀𝐆𝐄) +%*〰️ ⤷ • HARRY POTTER !! ❛ 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝟣6 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆 𝟣𝟪! ❜ : : where rubi weasley f...
235K 5.8K 25
Due to a time turner harry finds himself in 1976 his parents 7th year. He meets the marauders and his mom. But what happens when Lily starts falling...