The will of the Gilbert's (An...

Galing kay calebdouglas74

33 year old Brantley Gilbert is happy being away from the whole world. He likes being up on his mountain. Bu... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 8

511 15 1
Galing kay calebdouglas74

Brantley's Pov 

I just got to the log mill that David and I built so both of us can use it at anytime. I can see David is getting enough fire wood ready for the long winter we got moving in a good 6 months from now. As April came and went like the morning dew on the grass. Luci and I sent most of the month of April in our bed. We got a lot of rain in April, so I needed Luci to stay warm. Luci made the curtains for the cabin. She got the table cloth made that she wanted. I asked her if she wanted to stay home today or come down to the old mill with me to cut logs, but her and Minnie stayed home. Luci said she has a project she is working on. I haven't seen her do nothing like a small project, but I'm not always in the cabin with her. And I know at night she wakes up and goes sits outside on nice night. I walked over to the logs and saw David must took 2 of them. I don't care, but we make agreement that if you take a log, you must put one back. 

I still can't believe that Luci and I have been married for 2 months now. Still hard believe. Tell you what now that Luci is rockin her 5 month belly and I can't get enough of that woman. Just like before we partied ways I made love to her 2 times already and I know tonight I'll be making love to her again before we fall asleep in each other arms. I walked over to the log and picked up a good size and moved it over to where it should be. I got big plans for most of these logs. The only one that know's of my idea is David. And that is because he's my business partner and my best friend for some years now. 

I turned the saw table on and moved the log so I can cut threw it. I got a lot to do today and I want to make sure I don't spend the day just doing nothing. Oh believe me I would rather be back in my cabin with Luci, but I need to get all of this done before the first snow falls. I must get everything done by then. Luci is having the baby sometime in September and by the end of October we will get snow coming down. If we do get a lot of snow I just need it to wait until everything is done and then it can snow as much as it wants too. I just need it to hold off until then. 

I just picked up another log when I saw looked outside and I saw Indian worriers looking at me. I walked over to my gun and I looked right at them. I've been up on this mountains I've never seen these Indians on this mountain before. As long as I don't make no fast moment I should be okay. All I know is they would have to kill me with 100 arrows before I will die to save my small family back at the cabin. I don't like how close they are to my mill or how close they are to my cabin. Our cabin is only less then 5 miles up the mountain. 

They just kept on looking at me. If they want to fight then so be it. I'll kill every single one of these Indians to save Luci and the baby she is caring. They just stood there for a good 10 minutes watching me. There's 10 of them just standing there looking at me. I'm not leaving this spot. I'm standing my ground. After a few more seconds they rode away. I breathed out. That was just a little too close. If I'm remembering right I think they were Sioux Indians but I've never seen them here before. I mean Meadow is a Sioux Indian but the Apalachicola Indians murder Meadow's tribe. Oh no. They weren't Sioux Indians. No they were Apalachicola Indians. I need to get to Luci, then I must get to David and Meadow and the kids. I locked up the mill and ran out to get on my horse. I need to get to the cabin in a hurry. 

As the horse flew though the woods we was getting closer and closer to the cabin and I didn't see no Indians any where. Maybe they went up the mountain on a different path, then what David and I take to go to town on come back up the mountain. 

"Luci!" I yelled for her the second I saw the cabin. I hope she's inside the cabin where it safe. As I was riding up to the cabin Luci walked outside looking around. 

"Get inside the cabin!" I yelled at her. Luci looked at me. 

"Why are you yelling?" Luci asked me. I jumped off the horse and pulled Luci inside the cabin. 

"Brantley what is wrong?" Luci asked me. 

"I saw them. They were looking at me. Did you see any of them." I asked her. Luci looked up at me. 

"What are you talking about?" Luci asked me. 

"I saw Indians. They were just looking at me. They were 10 of them. All of them were dog soldiers." I told her. Luci looked scared.  

"Hey, hey, hey, no one is going to hurt you while I'm here." I said to her. I pulled Luci into my arms. 

"I didn't see any one. Minnie and I have been inside the cabin ever since you left." Luci said to me. 

"Okay. Listen I need to get to David and Meadow's cabin. I need you to stay here." I told her. I walked over to my gun cabinet and opened it up. 

"You want your pregnant wife to stay in the cabin while you go outside to fight Indians." Luci asked me. I looked down at her. 

"You are going to hide in the root cellar until I get back." I told her. Luci looked scared to death. 

"How about you ride with me to McRoy's farm." I asked her. Luci looked up at me. 

"I would like that better." Luci said to me. I picked up a few guns that I'll be needing just for the in case. 

"Okay. Stay here until I call for you. Then get on the back front of the horse." I told her. Luci looked up at me. 

"I'm riding up front." Luci asked me. 

"I would rather have my back to the Indians then let your beautiful back get hit by one of them blood killers." I said to Luci. She wrapped her arms around me. 

"I'm scared Brantley." Luci said to me. I gave her a kiss. 

"No reason to be scared. I won't let nothing happen to you. I promise babe. You and our baby is safe." I said to Luci. 

"Our baby. I like that." Luci said to me. She gave me a smile. 

"Your my wife and I know we haven't talk about it, but you was planning on naming the baby Gilbert right." I asked Luci. I know it's her choice and she don't need to make up her mind now, I just wanted to know if she wants too I'm okay with that. Luci looked up at me. 

"Boy or girl." Luci asked me. I smiled down at her. 

"Either way that's my baby. I'll be honor to have that babe call me pa." I told Luci. I was rubbing her belly, smiling at her. Luci looked up at me. 

"Thank you Brantley. You are the best man around here." Luci told me. I smiled at her. 

"Come on we need to get to the McRoy farm." I said to Luci. I was holding her hand. I opened up the door to see Meadow standing there with Running Star in her arms. 

"Meadow what are you doing here?" I asked her. 

"David and the boys went down to the mill to help you. They just drop me off. Is that okay." Meadow said to me. 

"Yo McRoy!" I yelled back at him and his boys. They all looked and was heading back up the driveway. 

"Brantley, Luci please tell me what is going on?" Meadow asked us. 

"What are you doing here Gilbert?" McRoy asked me. 

"I saw them. The Apalachicola Indians." I said to them. Meadow just went white in her face. 

"Come on lets go inside the cabin. Boys, come on in with your ma and I." Luci said to the boys. 

'Wait you saw them here. On our mountain." Meadow asked me. I looked down at her. 

"Yes. I was at the mill working and I looked outside and I saw 10 dog soldiers all looking at me." I told her. She is the only one that made it out of the Apalachicola Massacre. Meadow looked up at her husband. 

"David we need to get off this mountain now. We need to take the boys and run. Please. Please they are back. We need to get off of this---" David cut Meadow off

"We are not leaving this mountain Meadow. This is our home and if them injuns wants to fight then so be it. I will kill all of them. Now you and Luci get back inside the cabin while us, men work today. The day is almost over now. So please listen to me." David said to Meadow. Meadow looked up at David.

"Nothing better not happen to my sons. Do you hear me Mr. McRoy." I know Meadow and David have this fighting relationship, But the look Meadow just gave David I knew she was all pissed off at him. I would be too if I can be honest. I looked down at Luci, who was holding Running Star in her arms. 

"Yeah woman I hear you." David said to his wife. 

"Come on Meadow, I'll make us some tea." Luci said to her best friend. 

"Okay thank you sweetie. Boys, stay close to your pa and uncle Brantley. Be safe." Meadow said to her 3 step sons. I don't know why I said her step sons. Them boys are Meadow's pride joys right here. She loves all 3 of them. 

"We will ma." David Jr said to her. She pulled all 3 of them in her arms. 

"I love you 3 so much." Meadow said to the boys. 

"Love you to mama." They all said to her. Meadow looked up at David. 

"Take care of them David. I see 3 boys standing here and when you come home I better see 3 boys standing here again. Do you hear me." Meadow said to David. He looked down at her. I was holding onto Luci. 

"We will be back to get you later today. Come on boys get in the wagon." David said to his boys walking away from the woman and myself. 

"Meadow I'll keep an good eye out on them. But if you need anything run down to the river and follow that way down to the mill. I love you Luci." I said to my wife. Luci gave Running Star back to his mama, so I gave Luci a kiss. 

"Come home tonight Brantley." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"I'll be home around 7. I want dinner done and on the table for all of us men." I said to her. I'm not going let nothing happened to me, my best friend and his 3 sons. I'm not leaving Luci a widow and a single mother at the age of 18. I got so many plans for our family. I'm hoping for a good 40 plus years together. 

"What do you want?" Luci asked me. I looked at her. 

"Whatever my beautiful wife wants. I love you." I said to her. Luci smiled at me. 

"I love you. We love you." Luci said to me, rubbing her belly and trying not to cry. I looked at her for a second, before I walked over to her again and gave her a kiss. 

"I love you both too. I'll see you tonight. Love you." I said to Luci. I looked down at her baby bump. I was rubbing her belly. 

"Papa loves you too." I said to the baby for the first time. Luci gasped. 

"You really love the baby." Luci asked me. I looked down at this small woman that I'm in love with.

"Yes I am Darlin. That babe will caring the Gilbert name and be proud to be called a 'Gilbert'" I told Luci. She smiled at me.

"I love it Brantley." Luci said to me. I was just standing there. I couldn't move from this spot. 

"Hey come on Gilbert we have business to take care of." David said to me. I knew what he meant now. 

"Right. Love you see you tonight. Got to get to work." I said to Luci. 

"Right. Bye love you. Bye boys." Luci said to us. I walked over to my horse. I got up and looked over at David. 

"What are we going to do now?" I asked him. David looked at me. 

"We are going to follow them sons of bitches and see where they are going. Then if we must we will kill them." David said to me. I smiled at him. 

"Works for me." I said to David. I took one more look back at my young bride, who was just standing there looking at me with Minnie standing next to her. I'll be home soon girls. I whispered to myself.....

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. 

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE. 

UPDATES WILL BE SOON. 

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.4K 433 16
A 22 year old out of options. The only goal for her is to get her degree and move on with her life. Even if there has been a little road block put in...
34.4K 1.2K 30
Ashlyn Thompson a PR rep working with Luke Combs. Having bad luck with men, she's swore them off and instead focusing on her career and having fun wi...
36.7K 1.2K 32
A Brantley Gilbert Fanfiction Tragedy strikes 18 year old Amy Westley's life right before high school graduation, what will happen when she meets 25...
579K 12.6K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...