Ethereal (COMPLETED)

By Lieria_

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ (adj.) extremely delicate light, too perfect for this world. ------ Her lips curved i... More

1: White
2: Jophiel
3: Seek and You will Find
4: Hell Week
5: Spring Day
6: Beautiful Soul
7: 4 Letters
8: Only Friend
9: Time is Precious
10: Afriel
11: Emergency
12: Time will Come
13: Eavesdrop
14: Leaked
15: Eris
16: Happiest
17: Weak Soul
18: Fake
19: Caffeine
20: Dream or Nightmare
21: Destiny
22: Dead Leaves
23: Ready
24: I Knew
25: Black hoodie
26: Dinner
27: YOLO
28: Fallen
29: Bicycle
30: Let it Be
31: Challenge
32: Cigarettes and Alcohol
33: Pounding heart
34: Interview
35: Muster
36: Feelings
37: Fire
38: More
39: Horror
40: Confession
41: Consequences
42: Kiss of Death
43: Cloud 9
44: Deal
45: Sick
46: Queen
47: Call
48: Blue Sweater
49: Love is Not Over
50: Brothers
51: Love
53: Forever
54: Epilogue

52: Red Dress

1.1K 71 3
By Lieria_

"Hyung!" Afriel barged in our dressing room.

He feels so homey with us now, he didn't even bother to knock. We have a concert in an hour and we're getting ready.

All of us turned to look at him when he called out hyung.

"I mean... Yoongi hyung," he smiled like a kid who made a mistake then the other boys continued what they're doing.

"Ah what do you want? Are you here to cheer for me?" I took a sip of my coffee, "Shouldn't you be in school?"

He leaned his back on the wall like a model with his bagpack hanging on his side. "I skip," he smirked.

"Yah!" I shouted at him as I gently hit the coffee table causing others to flinched, "You just started college and you're skipping already?"

He waved his hands on me. "Calm down hyung. I have something to tell you and this is more important," he grinned.

"With that devilish grin? You think I'll believe that it's important?" I shot him daggers. "You don't really look like an angel," I mumbled. Jungkook who was sitting beside me, widened his eyes on me with his tootbrush still on his mouth. Maybe he heard what I said about Afriel.

Afriel immediately interrupted, "No hyung. This is really important trust me."

"Okay what is it?"

He walked to me and put his arms over my shoulders as he grinned again, "I want you to meet someone."

"Yah yah!" I was about to stand but he pushed me back down to my seat. I don't know when he got stronger and taller than me.

"You need to meet someone new so you'll stop being a grumpy grandpa!" He whined then he asked the others, "I'm right. Right?"

Jin hyung put a thumbs up then he quickly swallowed the food on his mouth, "Right! You need to move on and meet other girls."

The others laughed at him but I just sharply glared at them with are-you-fuckin-kidding-me look.

"Are you setting me out on a blind date?" I raised my hands up in surrender, "Imma out of here."

Is this kid crazy? He knows who I want and who I love then he's setting me out to meet someone new?

I know it's been years but I'm still waiting for her. And nothing can ever replace her.

I got up but he grabbed me again by my shoulders, "But hyung! She's waiting for you outside!"

I frowned at him. What's the matter with this kid? Bringing a girl in our dressing room? Does he know that it isn't allowed?

But he knows how much I love his sister.

Is he out of his dumb mind?

Hobi and Namjoon peeked through the doorway to see the girl, and both of them had their eyes widened and their mouths fell.

I even heard Hobi asked, 'really'? Then Namjoon nodded. The others also peeked outside with their long necks like giraffes.

I crossed my arms, "Don't play cupid with me kid. You know I already have someone in my heart."

Jimin smirked, "Then who's that?"

"Aish! You know who!" I replied shouting.

Because she's the one and only.

Jin hyung also crossed his arms and grinned as he mimicked Jimin, "Who's that?"

I sighed, "Sophie." I unconsciously blushed even just by saying her name.

There's still a tingling pain when I remember her name, but it's bearable now, unlike before.

"What do you feel for her?" Jimin asked me again, still grinning. Aish they really teamed up with the kid just to tease me?

"Why are you asking?" I turned on my back to face him and raised an eyebrow on him.

Jin hyung bolted up his seat and shouted, "Just tell us! Who do you love?"

"Sophie. I love So-"

"Hi Yoongi."

My heart jumped out of my chest...

My whole being froze as I heard that familiar sweet voice.

I can't see her yet because I'm facing the other way, but I know it's her.

I'm a hundred percent sure that it's her.

I slowly turned around, my body trembling.

Then I saw her.

She's sweetly smiling at me. Her long wavy, brown hair freely flowing. She's wearing a dress and it's not a plain white anymore, it was a bright red. It's so much different than her usual white clothes but I like it.

She's stunning.

She doesn't have this yellow lights anymore, but she instantly lit up my whole world that's been so dark for a long time.

"So... Sophie?" I asked stuttering.

I slapped my cheeks and blinked many times, making the boys laughed. I'm just making sure I'm not dreaming.

"Yoongi," she replied, still with her charming smile.

I shouldn't waste anytime, so I ran over and hugged her.

I embraced her so tight and leaned her head on my shoulders as I caressed her silky hair.

I kissed her head as tears started to fall from my eyes, but this time it was tears of joy.

"I miss you. I miss you so much," I murmured as I sob on her neck.

I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. But the only thing I can say is I'm happy, so happy like I'm high above the clouds.

"Me too Yoongi, I really do," she replied and she also cried.

"Why did you leave me?"

She pulled away to look at my eyes. I miss this. I fuckin miss the way she stared at me and the way I'm drowned in her captivating eyes. "I'm sorry. But I'm here now, this time I won't leave you ever again."

I wiped her tears then she smiled at me, "I really promise."

I hugged her again, "I believe in you. But don't pull away yet. I want to hug you all day."

She giggled, "You know you can't."

"I like your dress," I whispered.

"Afriel said you'll like it."

I blushed. Her dress is kinda revealing but she's really gorgeous. I looked over at Afriel and he's giving me a thumbs up.

How time really changes, I remember the last time he doesn't even want me near her sister.

"Okay! Time to get ready!" Sejin hyung announced.

I hugged Sophie tighter instead. "Yoongi you need to go," she muttered.

"But I don't want to," I pouted.

She giggled, "I won't leave you."

And so I pulled back, "Promise?"

"Yeah. I'll watch you," she was about to leave but I held her hand.

"Don't leave me!" I clutched my chest as I acted like I was dying.

But I will really die this time if she leaves me again.

She laughed together with the boys, "I won't. Promise!"

I grabbed her by the hand and kissed her on her forehead. I wanted to kiss her lips so bad but I don't want to feel pain before the performance, maybe after.

She waved goodbye and leave with Afriel.

I was still dumbfounded as I watched her walking away.

It's real.

She's really back.

And I won't let her leave again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3.5K 62
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
83K 3.2K 35
I was in such a bad mood, I didn't even order from the menu, I just asked the waitress for a coffee as dark and bitter as my soul. To my surprise, sh...
5.7K 504 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
61K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...