The Part Of Me Left Behind {C...

Amanat2002

{COMPLETED} LITTLE DID SHE KNOW THAT HER BIGGEST DREAM WOULD TURN INTO HER SCARIEST NIGHTMARE . Sehar Singh... Еще

Face the fear!!!
Finally in Kharghar
Sia and Rehan's Engagement
Is the Stranger a Danger??
THE MAIN STORY FINALLY BEGINS
THE REALISATION
The Investiture ceremony
Sports day
The vice captain ....
Jealousy
ANNUAL DAY
Sports day 2
Amusement park
Forget Abhimanyu forever and ever!!!!!
DID SEHAR CONFESS?
YES I STILL DO
MOM FOUND OUT!!!!
Confusion and No Solution
Last Excursion
Turning Point!!!!
Who Is This Stranger???
Is Sehar Alright???
Bachelor's Party!!!
Why did you come back???
She Is Back!!!
Will She Change Her Decision??
Will This Be A Love Triangle?
Dance Floor!!
Truth Revealed
Love Finds Its Own Way
You Are Mine!!!
It's Clear - It's Over
Don't Do This To Yourself!!
Don't Go....
Goodbye Sehar
Is Priyanka the mastermind?
I always loved you
Priyanka and Abhimanyu---first meet
Why do I even love Him?
The Perfect Date
Final Letter - Part 1
Final Letter-Part 2
She Is Coming
25th MAY
Flashback Continues
Ummeed
Is This The End?
The Final Chapter
Thank You!

Epilogue

517 28 20
Amanat2002

Sehar laid on the hospital bed peacefully leaving all her loved ones behind. They wanted to hug her 'once!', they wanted to hear her laugh 'once!', they wanted to see her smile 'once!'.

Abhimanyu wanted to kiss her one more time. He wanted to hold her hand one more time. He wanted to marry her. He wanted to spend his entire life with her.

After all the formalities were done Sehar was carried to the Hindu cremation ground in Gurgaon. Everybody had flashes of their memories with Sehar. They prayed for her peaceful 'Afterlife'. She was cremated on a funeral pyre made of wood. She was then burnt on the pyre. After around 1 hour the men started leaving the cremation ground. They paid their last rites and respects and left. But there was one man who couldn't leave - 'Abhimanyu'.

He stayed there for 4 hours till the last moment. Not a single drop of tear left his eye. He stood there like a figurine and left after the fire extinguished. Just like the fire of love in his heart had extinguished - forever.

Within 2 days the news spread like forest fire. There was no stop to it. All media channels, social media sites, newspapers just had one news - "The youngest entrepreneur breathes her last, Sehar Singhania is no more a threat to the aspirants of the fashion world, The success which had taken just a few baby steps comes to a full stop" and many more.

Abhimanyu went into exile for a year. He wandered aimlessly all over the world. He only texted people to ensure them that he was alive. Priyanka on the other hand joined a social service center for poor kids.
Sehar's parents slowly tried coming out of the shock and lead a normal life.

It was 15th May 2018. One year had passed.

Sehar's friends had organized a small get together in her memory. Sehar's parents initially denied the invitation but later agreed to join. Most of her friends had turned up with small letters and notes. Sia had texted Abhimanyu three weeks back about the get together. She waited for him for a while but then she started her speech.

With a few drops of tears and a huge smile she started - " She was my best friend,my secret keeper, my love life handler, problem solver the list is endless. One year ago I got married to the only love of my life. I know its weird I mean Rehan is weird. But, what I am trying to say is that even Rehan's love is incapable of filling this void that she has left in my heart. I love you Sehar and I miss you Hage ". Rehan stood beside her and hugged her sideways.

Many people spoke about a lot of experiences with her - funny, emotional, adventurous. After nearly two hours Rehan's turn came and he spoke about their school incident and how much he missed her when she had left Mumbai. To sum up the entire get together he said, "I would like to thank each and everyone for their beautiful words about Sehar. Thank you very much for your precious time".

As soon as he finished, the mic was snatched away from him. Rehan turned towards that person and to his surprise it was Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu smiled. Rehan welcomed him and gestured him to continue. A few people had already started leaving but they stopped almost instantly when he said - "I saw her yesterday near khaogali".

Everybody waited for him to continue

"The day before I saw her near our school. And last week near the Prime mall. Don't worry people that was just my imagination", he gave a mischievous smile and suddenly turned intense.
"Well! All my life I have unknowingly been in love and surprisingly with the same person. After almost ten years when I finally could gather courage to tell her that I love her. I did tell her though but I didn't get a reply. She was gone. Gone forever. But today I have gathered some courage and I am standing in front of you people to read out this letter. Sehar gave this to Priyanka and Priyanka gave this to me.

Dear Priyanka,
I know you know everything. But you are unable to face it. I know you read all those letters and legal contracts that were couriered to you by me. But, this is not to scare you or threaten you. All I am trying to say is that I am just a phase and I will pass but You! are his future. I would have never come over here if I knew that he would be here. He is my only 'Love'. The only man I have loved my whole life. But, I am dying anyway and I cant let him suffer. I cant see him suffer. You have to love him more than I do. I could sense his pain. I could see the love he has in his eyes for me but no! that's it. That's it. I will leave immediately after this wedding is over. I know its gonna be difficult but, yeah I have to. If I die please tell my parents that I love them. And I denied getting operated because seeing them suffer would have killed me already. And tell my brother Sam to get married. Tell Sia and Rehan to set #couplegoals. And Mihir to stay happy and not blame himself.
And lastly if you want that's totally up to you, please tell Abhimanyu that I love him. I love him. I love you Abhimanyu!

Your wellwisher
Sehar

Abhimanyu folder the letter and kept it inside his shirt pocket.
"Its gonna stay near my heart forever. She loved me. Now I know she did. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls please never do what I did. I want you to learn from my mistake. If you love someone just go and say it. If you want to meet someone just go and meet that person. If you want to marry someone just propose that person. Never wait for the right time cause that right time never comes and time passes with the blink of an eye. I wanted to kiss her. Sorry uncle sorry aunty. But yeah I wanted to. I wanted to hug her, marry her and specially give this bracelet that I have been carrying for so long. But now the only thing that I have with me is this letter and just a few memories. So people just live in the moment. Try to forget the past and plan the future but dont just always keep planning. Live your present", Abhimanyu smiled and looked around. Priyanka stood up from the crowd and started clapping and was then joined by everybody.

Abhimanyu and Priyanka exchanged smiles.

" mujhe laga tha tum yeh bohot pehle padh chuke ho"
{i thought you have read thus letter long back}

"Kabhi himmat nahi juta paaya. Aaj himmat hui toh socha padh lu".
<{I could never gather so much courage. Today i could, so i read if out}

"So how's life?"

"Bas jee raha hu yaado ke sahare
Naa jaane kab yeh saath chodh de
Abb khubsurat lagte hai harr nazare
Naa jaane kab zindagi saath chodh de". {Hindi Shayari}

"Waah Waah bohot badiyaaa".

"Tum Batao Priyanka. Tum kaisi ho?"
{so how are you Priyanka?}

"Theek hu. Behtar hu. Jeena seekh lia hai tumhare bagair. Bas kabhi kabhi sochti hu ki kaash mujhse koe itnaa pyaar karta jitna tumne Sehar se kia"
{i am fine. I am better. I have learned to live without you. But just one wish that i have is that someone should also love me like you loved Sehar}

"Tumhe aisa koe jaroor milega. Ummed hai mujhe. Well abb mujhe jana hoga aaj raatko flight hai aur kahi jaana bhi hai. Chalta hu".
{I hope you would definitely find someone. I will leave now I have my flight and also i need to go somewhere}

"Abhi"

"Haa bolo"

"Ummed karrti hu hum dobara milenge"
{I hope we will meet again}

Abhimanyu smiled and left.

He booked a cab and reached his destination after an hour. It was 'THE MORGAN HIGH SCHOOL ".

" This is where it all started. And this is where it should end Sehar. I love you Sehar. I love you. I can say it a thousand times but i can't hear it from you. Science exhibition, sports day, imagica, Waterpark, annual day, investiture ceremony everything is here my love. I wanted to hate you for leaving me when you knew that this would happen. I wandered so many places to find solace. To try and forget you. And finally I have found 'peace'. Its right here. I am going to start a new journey Sehar. I will work, stay happy and enjoy life and whenever I would want some 'peace' of mind and experience Love, I would come back to you. Right over here", Abhimanyu closes his eyes and took a long breath.

Abhimanyu left Mumbai.

He went back and rejoined his family business. He was back on track. He worked hard for bringing his business at the top position. He was happy and started enjoying life.

22nd August 2019 (present day)

Introducing
Sanaya Irani as Trisha Jaiswal (Writer and Abhimanyu's life partner)

"Abhi Abhi we need to go for shopping. Just three weeks left for our wedding. And at this crucial time you are going to Mumbai why?". Trisha screamed at him on the phone.

"Its important Trisha".

"Are you going to meet her?", there was no answer from Abhimanyu.

"Okay fine! Even i wanna come. Please please please please pleeeeease",Trisha requested.

Abhimanyu had no choice but had to agree. "Fine meet me at the airport in 3 hours . I will arrange for the tickets".

"Thaaaaank youuuu Abhimanyu".

They reached Mumbai and hired a car. Abhimanyu drove towards Kharghar. Trisha was visiting Kharghar for the first time. Everything was new to her.

Trisha knew everything about Abhimanyu. They had met in Venice when he was on an exile after Sehar's death. Trisha belongs to a simple middle class family. She is an aspiring writer and is currently working at GERALD MEDIA HOUSE. After 6 months of dating, Trisha had proposed him. He did take some time but at the end he chose her to be his life partner. He had always been open about his feelings for Sehar and that she will always stay in his heart. Trisha had accepted this whole heartedly. She was excited to finally live the story that she had been hearing for so long.

"And we are here".

"Wow! Yaha mile the?"
{you guys met each other over here}

"Haa school mei".

"Phir confession?"

"Uhm woh toh text pe hua tha".

"Accha aur kiss?"

"Trisha!!! Tum toh sab jaanti ho".

"Haa jaanti hu parr iss baar jeena chahti hu. Tumhari iss kahani ko. Tumhari aur Sehar ki Adhuri mohabbat ki dastan, adhuri hoke bhi puri hai Abhi. Tum ijazat doge mujhe?"
{Yeah I know the story but this time i want to live this story. In spite of being incomplete, you love story is completely complete. Will you give me permission?}

"Kis liye?"
{for what?}

"Mai humesha se ek kahani ki talaasg mei thi. Aaj milgayi. Kya mai yeh kahani likh sakti hu? Kya mai tumhara pyaar logo tak pohoncha sakti hu? Kya mai Sehar ki mohabbat ko humesha ke liye zinda karr sakti hu?".
{I always wanted a story to write about. Can your love story be my first story?}

"Tum serious ho?"
{Are tiu serious}

"haa bohot serious!"

Abhimanyu smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Bas kahani ka title samajh nhi aaraha".
{I am just confused with the title}

"The part of me left behind".

"koe khaas wajah?"
{any specific reason}

"Aage badh raha hu. So she is a part of me but she also The part of me left behind".

On 16th September 2020
"The part of me left behind" was released.
The newspapers, social media and magazines had one news - "Can Abhimanyu and Sehar's love story be real?", "Can someone actually love someone to such an extent?".

----------------

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Yeh Ishq Hai prabhakar29

Любовные романы

32.2K 2.8K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...
Her Second Chance: Marry My Husband lily

Любовные романы

13.7K 670 39
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
892K 32.1K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
Halcyon ✔ butterfly in your s...

Любовные романы

86.6K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...