Love isn't as easy as making...

By Mimorimori

Bakugou Katsuki is a Shounen manga artist and Midoriya Izuku is his assistant. The two have been working toge... More

Chapter 1: Shut up and get your hands moving!
Chapter 2: Let's hunt for a new assistant
Chapter 3: This is a curse!
Chapter 4: Mangaka are the same as God and Reaper
Chapter 5: Boyfriend shirt? Or matching shirt?
Chapter 6: Too much of a coincidence
Chapter 7: Gekkan Shoujo Todoroki-kun!
Chapter 8: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 1)
Chapter 9: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 2)
Chapter 10: And now they know
Chapter 11: Learning about love through a dating sim game
Chapter 12: This isn't good for my heart!
Chapter 13: This is why you should lock your door!
Chapter 14: Taking the bait like a greedy fool
Chapter 15: On Valentine Day...
Chapter 16: Fuck you and fuck my life!
Hidden story: Katsudon
Chapter 17: Looking for a present
Chapter 18: Is this a date?!
Chapter 19: The 'Cupids' behind the scene
Chapter 20: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 2)
Chapter 23.5: A very short message from Todo-sama
Chapter 24: When both mangaka and assistant is sick
Chapter 25: Today we're the mangaka!
Chapter 25.5: Being sick is troublesome after all
Chapter 26: Exposed!
Chapter 27: And the cat is out of the bag
Chapter 28: This is the best fucking day ever!
Chapter 28.5: And we watch the ship goes sailing
Chapter 29: Teach me, sensei!
Chapter 30: Choosing a present for Izuku
Chapter 31: To the beach!
Chapter 32: A small accident
Chapter 33: A sleepless night for Katsuki
Chapter 34: Happy birthday Deku!
Chapter 35: Kaminari is confused
Chapter 36: Words from the great Todo-sama
Chapter 37: Starting the Kirishima route
Chapter 37.5: BL Game
Chapter 38: Aquarium date, START!
Chapter 39: Get the hint already!
Chapter 40: At the end of the date
Omake specials
Chapter 41: King's Game
Chapter 42: Let me teach you something about the fandom
Chapter 43: A memorable Christmas night
Chapter 44: The taste of happiness (smut)
Chapter 45: Into a new year
A/N

Chapter 33.5: How to escape from your house (Todoroki style)

4K 206 46
By Mimorimori

(Before Todoroki meet up with everyone at the beach...)

From the corner of the wall, a pair of heterochromia eyes is observing the situation carefully. Currently in the living room, his dad is on the phone talking to someone about work. Since that bastard is being distracted right now, this is a perfect chance for Todoroki to sneak into his dad's room to 'borrow' something.

Making as little sound as he can, Todoroki walked down the hallway and stops in front of a room. He opens the door and take a peek inside, only to see that the room is completely empty. From time to time, he would saw one of his older brothers 'borrowing' his dad's credit card and that's exactly what Todoroki's going to do now.

Entering the room, Todoroki went to the table drawer and open it. As expected, there's a wallet in there. Opening the wallet, there are a lot of credit cards in there and his shitty dad probably won't notice it if one of two is missing. In fact, his older brothers borrowed it countless of times and they have never been caught.

Taking out one of the credit cards, Todoroki quickly put it into his pocket. Alright, now that his job is done, it's time for him to set out and head to the beach-

Todoroki froze when he heard the sound of footsteps heading towards this room.

"He's back...!"

His dad must have done chatting on the phone and is coming here. If Todoroki were to leave now, he'll definitely ran into that bastard!

Looking around the room, there wasn't any good hiding place for Todoroki to hide. If he want to escape from this room before that asshole can come in, the only way for him to leave is by the window.

Just as the footsteps stop right outside of the room, Todoroki dash towards the opened window and jump out of it. He landed perfectly and let out a sigh of relief. From the inside of the room, Todoroki can hear some noises and then it was quiet. That bastard must have came into his room to take something with him and then left.

Thank goodness, that was a really close call.

One second late and Todoroki would have been seen jumping out of the window. Then, he'd be banned from leaving the house for the rest of the day. Either way, now that he's out of the house, nothing can stop him from going to the beach and celebrate Izuku's birthday.

At the same time, Todoroki shall keep an eye out for any interesting pair of couple that he can use as models for the new characters.

-o-o-o-

A/N: Well that was shorter than I thought. By the way, I got a Katsuki x vampire!Izuku story sitting in my draft... should I post it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 3 13
nature makes them sworn enemies and they would do anything for their people. two lives are magically linked and the fight for proving who is the best...
37.5K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
567K 22.6K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
586K 18.2K 30
When one girl's strive for recognition in a broken family with broken promises has her trying out to become a student and hero in training, the striv...