BTS Reactions/Fluffs(AMBW)

By bobsburgers247

BTS reactions and fluffs. Its not just normal reactions it's dirty reactions. For you hoes who wanna get sinf... More

Your Period
Your Kids Catching You
Best Friends
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Catching Him Cheating
Wonho/Baby Shower
Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1
Jealous/Yoongi
Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2
Taehyung/Modeling
Jay Park/Meeting Him/Part 3
Mark Tuan/ Outfit
Jaehyun/Argument
Jungkook/Publicity Stunt
Dancing/BTS
Meeting Your Parents/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO 6/12
Disciplining The Kids/Bambam
Reacting To You Fighting/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO/ 12/12
Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)
Racist Comments Against You/BTS
Changing Shit
How You Met~ Namjoon
How You Met~Jin
How You Met~Yoongi
How You Met~J-Hope
How You Met~Jimin
How You Met~Taehyung
How You Met~Jungkook
When You Get Jealous~Namjoon
When You Get Jealous~Jin
When You Get Jealous~Yoongi
When You Get Jealous~J-Hope
When You Get Jealous~ Jimin
When You Get Jealous~Taehyung
When You Get Jealous~Jungkook
When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon
When He Gets Jealous~Jin
When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi
When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope
When He Gets Jealous~Jimin
When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung
When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook
Reaction To Your Driving
When They Hit You
Revealing Clothes~Namjoon
Revealing Clothes~Jin
Revealing Clothes~Yoongi
Revealing Clothes~J-Hope
Revealing Clothes~Jimin
Revealing Clothes~Taehyung
Revealing Clothes~Jungkook
When The Members Catch Ya'll
You Wanting Them To Cum In You
Them Meeting Your Family
Where Ya'll First Had Sex
Their Parents Meeting You
Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer
When You Catch Them Watching ✨Porn✨
Taehyung (when you get back together after a breakup)
When You Give Birth

Date

3.2K 48 44
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This is what you waited for and wanted I know. Here comes BTS bitch!

Jimin

Today is date night with Jimin. He has been busy all week with practice, photo shoot, etc. But tonight he promised me a date tonight. I just hope he doesn't have anything else to do today and cancel on me.

I got all dressed up. Did my hair, my makeup and got ready for this date.

I am waiting on the couch for him. He said he had a little planning to do before we leave. So I was really excited.

I was wearing this.

Finally he opened the door, in a tux with roses.

"My queen." He said smiling handing me the flowers

"Aww." I said taking the flowers. I put them in a vase before we left. He got a limo. We got in and drank wine until we got to wherever he was taking.

We were in the car for a little while. Finally the car stopped.

Jimin held my hand as I stepped out. I looked around till he told me to close my eyes.

"Close my eyes? Boy I put on these lashes and I will be damned if they get messed up Jimin." I said. He laughed.

"Okay. Hold your eyes lightly then, but you have to cover them. No peaking." He said holding my hand as I covered my eyes.

"Are we here?" I asked.

"Yea, open." He said.

"Jimin." I said in awe. He took to the place where we had our wedding. He decorated it with lights and flowers and stuff.

"Do you like it?" He asked nervous.

"Like it? I love it, and I love you even more." I said hugging and kissing him.

"Sit sit. I black mailed the boys to serve us dinner." He said laughing. I sat and he sat. Yoongi came out with a table with 2 platters on it. He did not look very happy.

"You know Jimin, I hate you right now. But this is for Y/N." He said smiling at me. He gave me my dinner and gave Jimin his.

"Thank you Yoongi." I said. He walked away. Then light came on and Namjoon, J-Hope, and Yoongi were standing there on a little stage.

A song started playing. (It was Outro Her. I think it was Love Yourself album. Don't get mad of I'm wrong)

"Aww Jimin." I said smiling.

"All for you, and they will probably not talk to me anymore. So... " He said laughing.

We ate while they boys sang the song.

It was a magical night.

Jungkook

I am asking out a girl at my school. She is so beautiful. Her name is Y/N. She is nice to everyone, she is smart. She is everything you could want in a girl.

I was super nervous to ask her, every guy that has asked her out she has rejected them. So, I was super nervous to ask her out.

But this was going to be a big thing. I payed the band players to play her favorite song. And I bought her favorite chocolate and a teddy bear.

Her best friends told me all of that. And I know today is her birthday and she doesn't really celebrate it.

Finally it was lunch time outside. I was starting to get nervous by the minute. Then the drums started playing. Going outside.

She turned around smiling. That smile was enough to send butterflies in my stomach. 2 guys came from behind them and gave her a teddy bear and her favorite chocolate.

Then I grew the balls to come out. I stood in front of her, her friends giving me the thumbs up. And everyone in the school was looking at us.

"Y/N, will you go out with me? Everytime I see you at school, you light up my day. Your smile is so beautiful, you are so beautiful sometimes I can't even function. I know today is your birthday, I wanted this to be your birthday gift." I said smiling nervously.

I was so nervous until I saw a smile grow on her face.

"You had me at will you go out with me. I've liked you for a long time Jungkook, I just thought you would never like me." She said.

"How could I not? Your beautiful." I said carressing her chin making her blush.

She kissed me and hugged me. I was feeling true euphoria. (I had to)

Everyone started clapping her friends joined in the hug smiling and laughing. I really have them to thank, if not for them I wouldn't have been able to do this.

Namjoon

Namjoon POV

I am going to the coffee shop to write down some lyrics for a new song. I get a lot of my energy from coffee. Then I'm going to the beach to look for crabs.

"I just want a ice coffee, 3 sugars. Under Namjoon." I said walking to the other side. I started thinking of some lyrics and melodies when a beautiful girl walked in.

She was wearing this.

She had her out curly. And she was just staring into space. Everything about her was perfection. Her body, her face, her everything was amazing. She had to be mines.

I walked to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Hi, what's your name?" I smiled at her.

"Y/N. Your dimples are so cute." She said smiling.

"Thanks, you have a beautiful name. You're beautiful too." I said smiling nervously.

"You are calling me beautiful and all this but you never told me your name." She said.

"Oh, sorry. My name is Namjoon." I said.

"Cute, why are you here?" She asked. I could tell she was getting nervous, because she was twidling with her thumbs a lot.

"I mean to get coffee. But I came over here to talk to the prettiest girl in the room. I know this is sudden and little weird, but will you go on a date with me tonight?" I asked her smiling. I was so scared she was gonna laugh in my face and say no.

"You wanna go on a date with me? Really? Of course I'll go out with you." She said smiling hard.

"Yes!" I yelled. Everyone jerked their head looking at us. "Sorry." I said apologizing. She laughed.

"Can I have your number so I know when you are coming to pick me up?" She asked me. I gave her my phone and she gave me hers.

"Anyway, see you later Y/N." I said before smiling and walking away. When I got out of the coffee shop I realized I was supposed to get my coffee. But I just walked off, and on the way home I did a happy dance.

Y/N POV

I was so excited about this date with Namjoon. I wonder where he was gonna take me? And honestly when he came up to me I thought he was gonna say something was on my face. And why a guy like him would be talking to me? And asking me out? But, if I can get a date with him. I've done something right in my life. I went home unlocked my door and started picking out an outfit. I didn't really know what to wear?

So, I picked up my phone and texted him.

You: Hey, what do I wear to this date?

Cute Coffee Guy:Something to wear to the beach.

I was so happy I loved the beach. All the little crabs, the water flowing.

I wore this.

I was running all around my room trying to find clothes that matched, not knowing what to do with my hair, weather to put on lashes. I was just confused and scared. What if he canceled? Or what if I'm on punked? At least I'll look cute, right?

Finally he texted me asking where I lived. I texted him the adress and 10 minutes later he was knocking at the front door. I opened the door and my hands were shaking. He seemed like he was blushing. He was staring at me up and down.

"Are we gonna go, or are you gonna stare me down?" I asked him laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're just so pretty." He said smiling. Those cute ass dimples showing again. He held my hand as he walked me down the steps and to the car. He was such a gentleman. He got in the car and just couldn't stop staring at me.

"You're staring again." I said looking at him.

"Oh my God. I'll just go." He said making me laugh. We drove to the beach talking about ourselves what we did for a living, other special information about us. Once we got to the beack it was a beautiful sunset.

"Wow, this is so pretty." I said in awe.

"Not as pretty as you.  I like to come here and catch little crabs." He said smiling starting to dig in the sand.

"No way, me too. I love crabs." I said sitting next to him. We both started looking for crabs when we finally found a little baby crab.

"Aww, he's so cute." Namjoon said. As I was about to let Namjoon hold him he ran out of my hand and I jumped and fell on Namjoon.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I didn't realize how close our faces were until we were looking each other square in the eye. I looked deep into his eyes, and I saw something I really liked.

"More than okay." I said smiling.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He said smiling.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked him. He leaned in closer and kissed me. This was a normal kiss, he carressed my chin as his lips touched mines. I felt like I was on top of the world. He pulled away and I was blushing like crazy.

"That was the best kiss I have ever had." He said smiling.

"Me too." I said smiling.

Jin

Jin POV

Yesterday I promised my girlfriend Y/N I would take her on a date. She didn't like those fancy dates, so I was gonna take her to Six Flags. She loved getting on all the rides, she was such a dare devil. The complete opposite of me, I would much rather stay on the ground where it's safe. But everytime we go she get's on all the rides, and some rides I stay and watch her like a punk. But today she said she was making me get on all the rides with her.

"WE'RE GOING TO SIX FLAGS IN THIS BITCH!" She screamed through the house as she ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Calm down, I am not gonna be very happy if you make me get on all those damn rides with you. I don't wanna get on King Da Ka." I said scared.

"Too damn bad, we're going on there. I love that ride." She said smiling. She always wanted to get on that ride. And before she would go on I would tell her I was hoping she got off the ride safely. And she would say I was being dramatic.

"I'm gonna hate it. I don't even like getting on the baby rides with you. You always get off every ride unimpressed." I said laughing.

"I just exspect more, I want more thrill." She said picking out clothes.

"Whatever." I said getting dressed.

She wore this.

We got in the car after she made sure her ponytail was tight enough. I was nervous on the way over there. It was so scary getting on rides with her, she would barely scream or even make a sound on the biggest rides and someone would get on next to her screaming their ass off. One time Jungkook came with us he got on the rides with her I wouldn't get on but Y/N said he just kept yelling and closing his eyes.

Once we got there she started running to her favorite rides. King Da Ka was her favorite ride and there was barely anyone in line. As we were in line getting closer and closer to getting on, I looked up at the ride and looked at her and she was staring into space like it was no big deal.

"Do we have to get on this ride?" I asked her, I was about to have a panic attack.

"Babe, come on." She said with a pouty face.

"No, baby...I'm really scared like really scared." I said with a serious face.

"Okay, we don't have to get on King Da Ka. But we are getting on the slingshot and El Toro." She said pulling me out of line. I was less scared of the SlingShot than I was King Da Ka to be honest. I just didn't wanna get on that ride. And it dissapointed me because I know it was her favorite ride. But I was so scared.

As we waited in line for the superman ride some girl was trying to cut in front of Y/N and she was not having it.

"Umm, ma'am. I was here, and you cut in front of me." Y/N said calmly the first time. I wasn't even paying attention.

"So?" The lady asked.

"So? SO? Bitch you have to wait in line like everybody else. You are not special bitch." Y/N said. I looked at her and then the woman.

"Baby, stop." I said grabbing her arms and pulling her back.

"No, cause who does this bitch think she is? Talking to me like that, she don't fucking know me. These bitches don't know me! I'm bout it bout it bitch!" Y/N said yelling as I moved her away from the lady. I pulled her behind me so I could talk to the lady before Y/N started fighting.

"Excuse me miss? As you can see me and my girlfriend have been waiting a while for this ride, so if you could just move back to where you were. As you can see my girlfriend is not too pleased with you cutting in front of her." I said nicely smiling. The lady turned around and smiled at me.

"Ohh, you're cute. Ditch her and you can roll with me." She said winking at me. I looked over at Y/N it looked like she was about to burst into flames she looked so pissed off.

She pushed me to the side and got in the lady face.

"DON'T TALK TO MY MAN BITCH! YOU BETTER LEARN WHO HE FUCKING BELONGS TO! THIS IS MY MAN! THIS IS MY MAN!" Y/N said as I carried her out of line. Everyone was staring at her and I carried her away as she was still yelling and clapping her hands.

"YOU NOT BOUT THAT LIFE BITCH! YOU NOT GON DO NOTHING! TALKING TO ME LIKE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MINE HOE! YOU BETTER LEARN WHO'S HE WITH!" Y/N said. I pulled her aside and looked at her.

"Y/N really?" I said.

"Did you not hear her? She told you to ditch me, she was acting like she was gon do something from jump." She said. 

"But babe you made a scene." I said laughing.

"I don't give not a single fuck Jin. She was trying me, and you know I'm not scared to beat a hoe ass, in a Six Flags line, at the super market, at a funeral, wherever." She said.

"I know you aren't, I've seen you do it. And everytime we've got kicked out of somewhere." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, she was talking about you. That's a different ball game. A hoe will get slept if she talk about me and my family. But, a hoe will end up in a grave if she talk about you." She said. I blushed, she was willing to commit murder for me?

"Aww." I said making her give me a disguested look. I tried to do some aegyo to make her laugh and finally she started cracking up.

"Finally, come on. Let's get on more rides, we'll come back to Super Man later." I said walking to another line.

We got on more rides, and I have to admit it was really fun. Until she wanted to get on this damn SlingShot. We waited in line and the whole time I was panting and squeezing her hand. Finally when we got on a strapped in, it was starting to hit me what the hell was going on.

"Babe...I'm scared." I said holding her. I put my hand across her chest so if something went wrong my arm would at least help a litte bit. Do ya'll parents do that? When the car stop hard your mom or your dad put they arm across your chest. I be looking at my mom like the fuck are you doing?

"Relax, once you get in the air it's not even scary." She said rolling her eyes. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Hoping we would make it home to our dog.

Then we took flight.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" I screamed. I could hear Y/N laughing as she put her arms up and smiled.

We were bouncing and I was calming down. Finally when the ball was at the ground I was completely calm.

"I told you it wasn't that scary." She said getting off like nothing happened.

"You're an asshole you know?" I said as she laughed.

We went on other rides, but while walking around the park I could see her keep staring at her King Da Ka.

"Babe, do you wanna go on King Da Ka?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, but you are really scared." She said holding my hand.

"I know, but I'll get on for you. Even if I think I'm gonna die." I said making her laugh. I could see the happiness in her face when I said that. We walked back to the ride. We got on and we went up so high, it took a long time just to get all the way up the ride. I was holding onto her so tight as she laughed and smiled the whole ride. Then we got to the tip top and you could see the parking lot, everyone at Six Flags, and whole bunch of trees. Then you dropped down, Y/N was smiling and laughing while everyone else was screaming their asses off. Including me.

When we got off the ride I was panting everything of everything. When Y/N touched me I flinched, I think that ride scared me for life.

"Aww, you're scared. I had fun though, best ride ever." She said laughing.

"No it wasn't never a again will I get on that ride." I said catching my breath.

We had funnel cake and ice cream, and laughed and talked. 

"You are so beautiful Y/N did you know that?" I asked her.

"Did you know that you tell me that every damn day?" She said laughing and blushing.

"I tell you everyday just to make sure you know. How hard it is for me to keep it in my pants right now." I said making her laugh.

"Well you aren't getting any. Espically at Six Flags." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh really? Yesterday you were horny and I helped you out. You were like "Oh my God Jin, you're so big. Fill me up real good." I said moaning teasing her. She hit me hiding her face.

"Be quiet. People are gonna stare." She said.

"I don't care, you have to help me when we get home. You owe me one. I ate you out in the morning yesterday, and before we went to sleep." I said. She laughed again.

"Fine, I'll give you a blowjob on the way home." She said rubbing on my thigh under the table.

"We'll crash then." I said laughing.

Taehyung

Taehyung POV

Me and Y/N are having date night. We haven't had a date night in like 1 year. We were too focused on our beautiful baby boy. Taking care of him, giving him everthing he needed, and he used to get seperational issues. If we would leave the room he would start balling his eyes out.

So we couldn't go anywhere. But now, he's better and my sister is watching him while we go out for our well deserved date. I was gonna take her on a carriage ride, and if all goes well propose to her. 

I set up so much stuff for tonight. Double checking to make sure everything was in order for her.

She got dressed while my sister helped her pick something out.

"Y/N come on!" I yelled up the stairs fixing my tux.

"Tae, be quiet! She's getting dressed!" My sister yelled down to me. I rolled my eyes and picked up my son, Mark.

"Markie, why is mommy taking so long? She doesn't need much to be the most beautiful girl in the world." I said squeezing his cheeks as he smiling. I hugged him tight while he put his little chubby arms around my neck.

"I'm ready." I heard Y/N say. I put Mark back in his play pin and turned around to see Y/N standing in a beautiful dress.

"Oh goddamn." I said with my mouth hanging open and wide eyes.

"Don't drool too much." She said laughing.

"Aww, my brother and his girl! You guys are so cute, have fun. But not too much fun, you hear my Tae." My sister said pointing her finger at me like she was mom.

"I hear you. Come on Y/N, before she wants to take pictures." I said going to the door. Y/N and my sister hugged before leaving. When I introduced Y/N to my sister, it's like they fell in love with each other. They talk everyday, and they are literally best friends.

I stood outside the door waiting for the carriage to come. Finally as Y/N was closing the door they came and stopped right in front of me.

"What the hell." Y/N said looking at the horses.

"A horse and carriage." I said holding her hand.

"I didn't know you were such a cliche Tae." She said laughing.

"Anything for my girl." I said kissing her hand. She stepped into the carriage as I held her hand. I got in and sat next to her. The horses started going to my planned spot. The pier, I wanted everyone to see me propose to her. We arrived and she was confused.

"Why are we at the pier? I would have expsected you to take me to a restaurant." She said. I held her hand as she got off. I led her to a special spot. When I asked her to marry me rose petals would fall on her.

I stood right in front of everyone as they stared at us confused. I got down on one knee and she covered her mouth. Everyone looked at us and gave us some room.

"Y/N, you are amazing. You love, through my bullshit, you take care of me, you satify me whenever I need it, you cook, clean, put me in my place. You are the moth of my beautiful son, you have given me everything I've ever wanted in more. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I love you with all my heart. Can you do me the favor of being my beautiful wife?" I asked her. The rose petals fell as she stood there looking at them and looked down at me.

Everyone was staring at her as she tried to get the words out.

"I...O... OF COURSE I WILL!" She said smiling. I put the ring on her finger and stood up. She almost tackled me to the ground as everyone was recording and smiling and clapping. I kissed her softly.

"I love you so much." I said in her ear.

"Not as much as I love you Taehyung." She said in my ear as she held me tighter.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this. I am going to continue the rest of the members next part with another scenario. So don't worry if I didn't get to your favorite. J-Hope, Suga. Will have their own little scenario, that I promise to make really long since I only have to do 2 of them.

Check out my other works. Smuts. And my new story about Park Jimin. The One. And my completed story Spilled Milk.

Don't forget to comment who you wanna see in the next part. And a scenario or imagine I can do.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
155K 3.2K 32
Taynew smuts. Pure filth. Shooooo if you're uncomfortable.
7.7K 30 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
26.5K 1.1K 122
short fluffs, usually abt bts Jungkook. also mainly involves boyfriends / baby (s)