Hearteater | kth

By SingularitaeAddict

"While he was falling from Heaven, I was crawling out of Hell. This love was doomed from its very beginning."... More

Intro
1. Father's Daughter
2. Business Card
3. Doctor
4. Personal Hell
5. Date
6. Rules
7. Fairy
8. Wings
9. Soda
11. Angel
12. Intimacy
13. Played
14. Crush
15. Daddy Issues
16. Alone
17. Stay
18. Good Morning
19. Vulnerable
20. First Love
21. Heal
22. Gone
23. Too Late
24. Real
25. Perfect
26. Okay
27. Supergirl
28. Birthday Boy
29. Lies & Honesty
30. Answers
31. Lost
32. No Secrets
33. Sorry
34. Believer
35. Mommy Dearest
36. Innocent
37. It Was You
38. Exes From Hell

10. Coffee

9.3K 594 410
By SingularitaeAddict

"He touched me and it felt as if the stars were dancing across my skin."

The ride back to my place had been mostly silent as I stared through the window wordlessly, my thoughts wrestling with one another. Taehyung seemed to have chosen to respect my privacy and didn't engage in much conversation as well, even though I noticed the occasional discreet glances he threw my way. I could only imagine the thoughts that went through his mind, considering how weird it was when Jungkook and I came back.

Chewing on my bottom lip, my insides shrunk at how conflicted I felt. Tonight, I had made a terrible mistake and had revealed the existence of celestial beings to a human. This would be deemed unforgivable. I was growing more and more anxious by the minute, which I didn't like. Would just leaving Earth and returning to Hell like Yoongi said end up being the right decision? I had done enough damage as it was.

And maybe, just maybe it would be better for everyone if I just disappeared. And by everyone, I mean mostly Taehyung.

As the Ferrari came to a halt in my driveway, he shifted in his seat to face me.

"Faye."

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Stunned, my eyes flashed towards him and I offered him a sheepish smile.

"Now you're asking for permission?"

"I want to kiss you... the way I've been meaning to."

My heart ricocheted against my rib cage. So up until now he hadn't been kissing me the way he wanted to?

"Yes," I allowed him after a short pause of us gazing into each other's eyes. "Yes, you can kiss me."

Slowly, he placed his hand on my inner thigh and I was afraid that my erratic heartbeat could be heard in the small space of the car. My stomach pooling with anticipation, I felt tiny electric currents spreading across my body as his tongue poked out to sweep across his full lips.

"Are you waiting for a written invitation?" I joked awkwardly, desperately trying to mask how flustered I was getting.

Jesus Christ. No other man has ever made me feel this way.

When his lips finally slammed against mine, it was like an explosion of passion, desire and longing. This kiss seemed like a continuation of our make out session earlier that day, only it was far more fervent and hot. Without wasting any more time, Taehyung's hands swiftly found their way to my waist and he twirled me around, pulling me towards himself abruptly and placing me to sit in his lap, where my legs straddled him.

The kiss quickly grew in intensity and so did our arousal. A soft whimper fell from my mouth which only seemed to encourage him more as his teeth dug into my lip, pulling it and gaining a moan from me in response.

"You taste amazing." Taehyung mumbled into the fiery kiss, fingers combing through my hair and wrapping around it.

When he slightly tugged at it, exposing my neck, I couldn't help the chaste moan that erupted through my mouth.

"Do you like that?" he whispered, his wet tongue flicking across my heated mouth.

Right now, it seemed like the both of us shared the same devilish thoughts. His grip around me tightened as he started guiding my hips in a slow rolling motion against his already hardened bulge.

My hands gravitated towards his jaw where my fingers caressed the skin. His skin was so soft like silk, and his lips were sweeter than any other thing I've ever tasted.

"Tae- Taehyung," I moaned, short of breath as his arms pressed me against his chest again, this time harder and rougher. Our lips moved together, a passionate dance that set my insides ablaze.

His fingers dug into the fabric of my jeans. "You know," he smirked against my lips. "You can't walk in front of me in those skin tight leather pants all evening and expect me not to want to fuck you senseless."

"Then I've achieved my goal," I chuckled softly, brushing my nose against his as Taehyung's warm breath fanned against my heated skin.

"You look beautiful in them," he admitted breathlessly, his mouth traveling to my earlobe where he gently sucked on it. "But sadly none of the fantasies I have of you in my head involve you wearing them."

"Tell me more about it," I whispered, grinding on him slowly and provoking a breathy groan from him. "What am I doing in those fantasies of yours?"

Taehyung paused, humming softly as his sinful lips trailed kisses down my neck.

"You're on my bed, your beautiful body sprawled against the wrinkled sheets," he talked slowly, savoring the words. "You're looking up at me, smiling with that devilish smile of yours, your hair spilled across the pillows."

"And what are you doing?"

"I reach a hand down, stroking your hair, feeling its soft texture glide against my fingers."

"Then what happens?"

"My hand traces your honey skin, stopping at your mouth where I let my thumb graze your warm lips. They part, and I slip my thumb in between them as you start sucking on it slowly, your gorgeous eyes looking up at me as your wet tongue encircles my finger."

"Hmm."

"Then I gently put you down to lay on your back and slither in between your legs. I kiss every inch of your sensual body until you're writhing underneath me."

"Oh? I like that."

"After I've given your soft skin enough attention, I enter a finger inside of you, feeling your walls clasp around me. I push in and out and you gasp out in pleasure, letting out the sweetest sounds for my ears, and I don't stop until I've made you as needy for me as possible."

This time I didn't say anything and instead just sighed in appreciation as Taehyung landed a sloppy kiss on my neck.

"Then, when you're desperate enough for me, I tease you a little bit more, just for fun. You dig your nails into my back, I like that. When I see you can't take it anymore, I finally push inside of you, forcing you to look at me as I enter you extremely slowly, inch by inch until I fill you to the brim and you cry out for me."

"And then?" I inhaled sharply, my body burning up for more of his vivid descriptions.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled back just a little so that he could look me in the eyes.

"That's it."

"That's it?" I froze, a deep frown forming on my forehead.

He shrugged casually, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes." He said.

"So nothing happens next?"

"Oh, a lot happens, I'm just not telling you."

"Really?" I huffed, finding myself filled with anticipation and... frustration.

Slowly, he inched closer, drawing in a deep breath, his mouth gravitating towards my ear lobe where his breath sent goosebumps across my skin.

"Then I'm going to do such things to you that the next day you'll get wet just thinking about it." A deep growl reverberated through his chest as he dove for my neck, landing another wet and hot kiss there, trailing soft nibbles to my collarbone.

A sensation very similar to electricity spread through my whole body like wildfire, overwhelming me. I hadn't realized just how much I wanted him. I'd never beg, but right now I was reconsidering all of my principles. That man could have me at my knees if he wanted to, both figuratively and literally.

"Taehyung," I prolonged the way I pronounced his name on purpose, resulting in a sound similar to moaning. This seemingly made him shift to higher gear as his assault on my body intensified, resulting in the bulge between his leg to become rock solid. If he was this eager to taste me, why wasn't he insisting on coming up to my place right this second?

"Hmm?" his kisses became from hungry and filled with lust to soft and sweet as he brought his face up to peer deep into my orbs.

"Do you want to-" there it is. I almost said it. I almost invited him over to have sex with me. "Um..." in a split second, my gaze cast over the ridiculous ducky yellow band aid above his eyebrow.

And I started laughing uncontrollably.

"What is it?" a small but cute scowl took place on his forehead as my whole body started shaking with giggles.

"I'm sorry," I pressed a hand against my chest, trying to calm down my breathing. "It's just... the band aid. It's so silly. I can't take you seriously with it."

"I thought you said I looked handsome with it," Taehyung said with a simper.

"You always look handsome," I stated, gasping as I realized the words that burst through me at that moment. I hadn't given them a second thought, and now I regretted it. Shit, not having the upper hand in this situation deeply irked me, and what vexed me even more was the fact that I discovered a part of me that was really aggravated by the fact that Taehyung hadn't tried to have sex with me yet.

Is this a bad thing?

Eyebrows raising in bewilderment, he let a sheepish grin crawl its way on his lips.

"Except for tonight, at the haunted house," I hurried to brush the cheesy comment off. "Terrified isn't really a good look on you." I teased.

"I wasn't terrified," he scoffed. "I was... worried that you might be scared."

"Yeah, right." I chuckled.

"Anyway," he suddenly changed the subject, gently placing his hands on my thighs. "It's getting late and I should let you rest."

Rest?

I didn't come all this way to take a fucking rest.

"You must be tired." he added softly, stroking my cheek with his thumb, eyes glimmering under the moonlight that shined through the window.

"Not really," I shrugged. "Do you want to come upstairs for some coffee?"

The pause that followed must have lasted a second, but for me it felt like a century as Taehyung gazed straight into my eyes, robbing me of the air in my lungs.

Suddenly, a cluster of chaotic emotions flashed through his face and before I could react, they were all gone, leaving me to wonder what caused this abrupt change.

Out of the blue, it felt like the distance between us had multiplied by a hundred.

Begrudgingly, I scooted away from his lap and sat back in the passenger seat, feeling as if someone had thrown me under a cold shower. Where did this awkwardness come from?

R.I.P. my dignity.

The problem was, as much as I was trying to alter his will and seduce him, it wouldn't work. As it seemed, he was the only man in the history of time that I had no power over. What is this fuckery?

"You know I'd love that," Taehyung smiled, sounding apologetic. "But I had the shittiest day at work today. Mind if we take a rain check on that coffee?"

All I hear are excuses.

"Sure." I uttered coolly, staring straight ahead through the window.

Taehyung leaned in and cupped my cheeks, tilting my head so that he could plant a soft kiss on my lips. Reluctantly, I returned it but the truth was that my mood had already been dampened.

"When am I going to see you again?" he whispered, coffee brown eyes peering into mine as one of his hands rested on top of the steering wheel.

"No idea." I shrugged and I saw his expression drop at my dubious attitude.

"Faye," eyebrows dipped slightly, his dark chocolate voice spilled over me. "Did I say anything to offend you?"

"No, you didn't," I shook my head, a fake smile plastered over my face. "I don't want to stay in the way of your rest, Taehyung, you probably need time to recover from your long day. Good night."

I reached for the door handle and pressed it, leaving him to stare after me slightly abashed, and power walked to the entrance of my apartment complex.

Have a nice rest.

author's note:
Kids, it's unhealthy to be passive aggressive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.8K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
18.6K 657 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...
3.3M 165K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
373K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...