RIDE OR DIE | Kian Lawley

By bitemedols

friends are therapists you can drink with kian lawley x OC More

:drunk cuddles
:hungover
:beach
:sk8er boy
:frozen peas
:movie night
:filming
:best kept secret
:party
:how many times
:faking it
:games
:work meetings
:getaway
:england
:edit a shovel here
:london dungeons
:candy
:meet and greet
:hate me
:last day
:airplane
:what's in the box?
:argue
:unknown number
:camping
:motel
:the oldest brother
:day one
:day two
:rex orange county
:ditch day three
:protect her
:eleanor
:prank call
:dont tell
:road trip
:break in
:light
:hope
:coffee date
:friendships
:flashback
:help her
:sleepover
:hello
:tree
:its you
:epilogue

:birthday vlog

3.2K 55 49
By bitemedols

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

I travelled back with Jc and the boys from our night of alcohol and strippers, surprisingly not hungover and the first thing I walked into was a smiling Dillon.

Her and Chelsey looked as if they were overly pleased about something and her smirk never left, not even when she opened her arms for a big hug.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Dillon cried jumping into my arms and I grabbed her thighs as she linked her ankles behind my back, spinning her round as I thanked her profusely.

She peppered kisses all over my unshaven face and I giggled away from her because it tickled, and slowly she let herself down and the rest of my friends crowded.

Truthfully I only wanted to see her.

I nudged her as I walked past and told her to follow me into my room because I needed to speak to her and so she apologised to Chelsey and followed me.

"I'm not telling you if we've thrown you a surprise party or not" she stated crossing her arms as I closed the door over her small frame "which we haven't" she replied hesitantly.

I laughed and shook my head,

"I wasn't going to ask" I replied with my hands up in defence before I proceeded to break free of the sweaty shirt I was wearing from this morning.

"So why'd you want me?" She asked uncrossing her hands and averting her eyes away from my bare torso.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about something, that okay?" I asked and she nodded and awaited my next sentence "there's gonna be lots of cameras tonight-"

"But we're not doing a surprise pa-" she interrupted but I cut her off before she carried on with her lie.

"You think Bobby can keep a secret?" I asked with a smirk "don't worry I can pretend like I'm surprised, watch" I did an overly fake shocked impression and she shook her head in disappointment.

"I can dodge the photo booth, been doing it for a few years of my life I'm a pro hide and seeker you know too. You won't catch me in the back of any photos, promise" she said as if it was me that didn't want her to be seen.

"It's not just that" I laughed at her comment slowing my chuckle until it eventually stopped "Bobby's vlogging the whole day so he made me warn you"

I could tell she stopped to think about things and to ease her overworking head I reached out and stroked a thumb over her arm with a soft smile.

I honestly expected her to apologise and excuse herself from the party that I knew was taking place at my house in a few hours. But instead she puffed her chest out, stood to attention and smiled.

"That's okay" her smile nearly faltered but she didn't let her strong exterior break.

"But he-"

"It's okay, i said it doesn't matter. I'm not bothered anymore" she said cutting me off but I was more than silenced by her statement.

Dillon tucked a streak of hair behind her ear anxiously but still maintained her strength as she connected our eyes together.

"Dillon what? I-" I stumbled over my words and ended up just shaking my head in disbelief but she jumped forward and cupped my cheeks.

"Now or never baby" she giggled placing a sweet kiss on my nose before bouncing out of the room.

I didn't see her at all for a good few hours but that's because Harrison and Anderson bounced through the door as a surprise and even though I wanted to, I felt too guilty to leave them to check she was okay.

When the lights were dimmed and the neon ones took over the natural yellow beam I kind of lost myself in the music, bouncing to the bass.

"Here's the birthday boy" hollered Bobby through the loud music, he had his arm extended and gripped in his fingers was his camera.

It was both good that the only sober one was in charge of the electronic equipment and bad because I knew the footage would catch me pretty fucked up.

He danced with me a bit and I spoke to the camera taking a shot towards the lens partnered with a wink before he jumped away to find his next victim.

The floor was literally vibrating and I'd taken so many shots that the amount of people wasn't even bothering me even though I knew that as the alcohol wore off I'd start to get more anxious.

Upon being slid another shot by Jc, my body was pulled backwards just a slight, spun round and forced to face Anderson who, with still a tight grip on my shirt, glanced towards the doorway.

"Dude Dillon" was all he managed to say and truthfully it was more than I could muster.

Her hair was curled just as Chelsey's usually was but the way it flowed down her face made my jaw gape, my eyes followed down her body which was held tightly in a skin tight black dress.

It felt like everyone had turned to stare at her and it must've been the alcohol but I couldn't help but feel jealous, i clenched my jaw and watched her clock me.

She daintily danced towards me, snaking round me to steal a glass from the make shift bar.

"Surprise" she mumbled into her already empty glass, I looked down at her and noticed the lipstick printed around the edge of the glass.

"I like the new look" not that her looking good was new it's just I barely saw her in anything not baggy, the last time I'd seen her in a dress was in a floral one.

This tight black piece was something else.

She hummed back in response and for some reason it angered me so I spun in my place, her eyes still held that annoyingly adorable innocence and it must've been the alcohol but I really wanted to kiss her.

So finally with a little help, and by that I mean I took another shot till my head felt fuzzy, I lifted her up impulsively and sat her on the cabinet she had cockily been leant against.

Then I pressed our lips together so harshly that she moaned into my mouth and god did that do something to me. I pulled her further into my chest and her hands fisted in my hair.

The heavy bass disappeared and all I could think about was having her on every piece of furniture.

Her thighs clenched every time I brought my lips down upon her neck and quickly we reversed roles and she pressed her pink tinted lips into my own. I was sure she left purple marks.

"Kian" I heard her moan and I pulled away in complete awe at how perfect it sounded coming out of her mouth.

"Dude" shouted Jc over the music and I snapped my eyes over to the dancing crowd who had suddenly paused.

"Fuck Dillon" Anderson gasped running from behind Jc who was holding as many scattered papers as possible.

Anderson who seemed overly concerned for Dillon smashed past a few people before taking her into a hug, covering her eyes almost.

I took a small step forward to look at the papers that had flooded through my door and then back up to Jc who's sad puppy dog eyes begged for me not to make a scene.

I was drunk. I was so drunk and I loved her. I love her.

"Everybody fucking leave" I shouted balling my fists, but everyone who actually meant something to me dropped to their knees to pick up the papers.

I bent to pick the singular one at my feet up and a tear trailed from my eye down my cheek and into my snarling mouth.

"Kian wha-" Dillon broke out of Anderson's hug to jump to my aid after I'd screamed at everyone but her eyes dropped from my face to the papers in my hand.

It was Dillon, her hands tied to a bed, completely naked as tears burst from her eyes.

"Dillon I-" I didn't know what to say and neither did she, she was silent and frozen her mouth slightly parted as she only stared at the pictures.

Everyone who had collected the papers stood their in silence not knowing what to do either, they watched her as she made no reaction at all until her bottom lip trembled.

"Guess you know why I don't like cameras now, huh" as she said it her face never flickered with any emotion.

"Dillon come on" Chelsey said wiggling between me and her linking their hands together before pulling her away from us.

I watched as Jc glanced down just a little at the paper,

"Don't you fucking dare" I spat and he snapped up to me guiltily. I turned to Harrison who hadn't said a thing yet "burn them. All of them"

Harrison didn't move but Anderson did, taking the paper from my hands and snatching a lighter almost angrily before exiting the house.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 34 21
who knew someone could be so heartless? [includes profanity , completed]
389K 8.4K 51
Cassidy Rivers, 16 , was your average teenager. She wasn't that over popular cheerleader and she wasn't the nerd that nobody knew. She was just an av...
188K 5.6K 27
"there comes a time when i'm alone and i am thinking about you. it happens almost every night."
1.4K 20 1
"Remember when we-" "Yeah." "I didn't even finish." "I remember, JJ" "You do?" "Always." -14k words-