Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Fiftyfive

22.7K 890 632
By Love_Bri94

My schedule is becoming hectic, seems like its getting harder to update 😩 thinking about making a schedule for my updates. If I do add my Tea with Bri book to your library because I'll post it there.

BTW GO READ CHAPTER 1 of MONA LISA! It's going to be dooooope!

Chapter Fiftyfive
Mya Anderson
A Few Days Later

It's been super quiet around here since that whole situation at the club. The day after that, social media was on fire. It's crazy how no matter if Chris is doing the right thing they always try to paint him as the villain. To put a better light on him, me, Mariah, Eva And Munchie got on live to explain what happened and when they heard that I was sexually harassed they understood and everybody's attitudes changed. And now Miami police is looking for the guy who grabbed my ass.

But even though that situation is now good, Chris and I aren't. He barely talks to me. I don't know if he's still mad about to whole moving thing or if he's mad about the club. I want this to change because he leaves tomorrow. So today Im pulling out all the stops to make my Pooh happy before he leaves.

Grabbing my phone I opened our text thread

He's been gone since like 8 this morning and it's now 3, doing on 4 and I haven't heard from him. He's probably working. He better be working.

Don't cuss him out Mya, don't cuss him oooooout! His attitude sucks. Like what the fuck are you even mad for?!

Can somebody please explain to me what the hell his problem is?! I'm really lost. Is it still this LA bullshit?

Sighing I locked my phone and got up off my bed. I had my mom come get Landon just for tonight so that I can fix things with his dad. She was here before I could blink. You'd think he was her first grandchild the way she's acting.

Heading upstairs I went and got dressed. I needed to make a few runs for later on. Once I got out the shower I slipped on Chris's hoodie and my black biker shorts. I took one of his caps and grabbed some glasses. We haven't been on a date in a while so I decided to make everything really romantic.

We need this...really bad. With all the drama that just happened and Landon being born, we just need a minute to ourselves to just sit and talk.

It took me a few hours to grab what I needed then I headed home to get myself together. I sat at my vanity did my make up, while Drakes, Take Care album played lowly in the background. Looking down at the time it was nearing 8. Still nothing from Chris since earlier.

Sighing, I went to my call log and pressed his number. It rung three times then went to voicemail. I called again and got the same thing. He's annoying, what if it was an emergency?

Exiting out of his contacts, I went to my moms number and called her. It rung twice before she answered.

"Landon is not coming back so don't ask." She said causing me to laugh.

"Even though I do miss my baby, I wasn't calling for you to bring him back. I need some motherly advice."

"Oh okay....what's up?"

"So a couple days ago Chris and I got into a disagreement about California."

"What about it?"

"He wants me to move back but that's not happening."

"And why not?"

"You saw all of the bad stuff that happened to me while I was there. It's like I have bad luck or something when I'm in Cali. I don't have time for any of the bull crap that's waiting for me if I go back."

"Mya didn't you just get into a big fight a club here?"

I rolled my eyes already knowing what she was about to say. "Yeah."

"It's bullshit everywhere you go. Avoiding some type of mess is sometimes inevitable unless you watch the moves you make and who you make them with. Life is what you make it Mya."

"But it's like even when I tried to avoid drama it still came my way."

"Okay but did you have to react to the drama that was brought to you? Some things could've been avoided. Every action doesn't need a reaction. Now I'm not talking about the situation with Chris cheating but everything else didn't have to happen. I know you are sensitive to a lot of things like your skin tone, the chick deserved the slap and if it was me, I probably would've did the same thing but sometimes we have to walk away and with your sister, you knew she wanted you to snap. You fed right into her bullshit. Getting super angry over things is giving some one too much power Mya. When they saw you pressed and bothered that means they've won. You don't give anyone that type of power."

"Right."

"And do you think it's really fair to make Landon grow up with his dad on the other side of the country. I know traveling for Chris is nothing but he shouldn't have to go through so much just to see his child, it's already limited on how much he sees Royalty. You really want Landon to go through that?"

"No."

"When we become parents Mya we have to make many sacrifices, even if we don't like them, just to keep our children happy. And besides, me and your dad just closed on a house in LA who's going to help you out when we're gone?"

"Oh my gosh are you serious?"

"Yes. Your dad really wants to open this restaurant and he thinks California is the perfect place to do it. I'm ready for something different as well. All I know is Miami, change is long overdue."

"Yeah....it is."

"Go back to LA Mya. Miami will always be here."

Placing my make up brush down I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm about to finish everything up here before Chris gets back. Make sure you have my baby ready in the morning. He has to be back before his dad leaves."

"He'll be ready don't worry. Think about what I said Mya."

"I am ma....trust me."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you more, see you tomorrow. Kiss Landon for me please and tell him mommy loves him so so sooooo much."

"I will, see you."

The phone disconnected, it was now 7:53 and still no Chris but I'm going to optimistic.

We have things to discuss like me moving to LA but if he doesn't show up when I ask him to, we can just forget that.

Chris Brown
10:39PM

Sighing, I grabbed the food I bought me and Mya then got out my car. I just wanted to take a shower, eat, then hold Landon until I fell asleep.

After unlocking the door, I stepped inside and turned to lock it back. As I walked further inside, the smell of vanilla filled my nose. Once I got past the foyer, I stopped and looked at the flowers and candles everywhere.

"Oh shit." I said while putting my keys in my pocket. I kept walking into the kitchen. Food laid out on the counter and just the sight of it made my stomach growl. I picked a piece of broccoli and ate it. Man the flavor was just amazing.

The TV was on in the family room so I headed in there. Bad boys displayed on the screen but when I looked down on the couch Mya was fast asleep. She had on black lingerie and a see through white robe.

Damn man. Walking around to her, I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Baby wake up." I kissed her again. "Wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open then she looked back at me. She didn't say anything just sat up. She looked over at the tv then up at me again.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

"Not hungry." Mya stood up and the sight of her body with this lingerie on made my heart speed up. "Goodnight." She tried to push past me but I stopped her.

"Hold on, no. Don't go to bed."

"Why?! I've been waiting on you. I asked you to be here at 8. Why couldn't you do it Chris?"

"I'm not even going to lie to you, I didn't know why you wanted me here at 8 so that's I wasn't here. I'm sorry Mya." She tried to push past me again but I stopped her. "Mya wait please." I pleaded.

"No Christopher! You leave tomorrow and I wanted to do something nice for you, especially after the last few days we've had but that couldn't happen. And I wasted good lingerie for your tired ass. Could've used this on Landon's step da—."

Before she could finish I gripped her face. "Don't fucking play with me like that."

She smacked my hand away. "Let me go! You can't get shit right so I'll fucking find somebody who can."

I laughed while licking my lips. "You trying to get smacked huh?"

"Oh ima get smacked cause you ain't shit. The day you smack me is the day you die. I know you're in your feelings about the LA shit but nigga you could've had the decency to actually show up! My new nigga gone show up at 7:45 when I tell him to come at 8." Mya started walking out the room.

I followed behind her. "Mya bring yo ass here."

"And do you see how good I look in this fucking lingerie but you wanna come in here at dam near 11 after I told you to come at 8?! What a waste."

I ran until I caught up to her and picked her up, turning her around until her legs were wrapped around my back. "Mya....I'm sorry."

She squinted her eyes. "I should head butt you right now."

"Stop being so damn violent man." I turned and walked into the kitchen.

"Shut up and put me down. I wanna go upstairs."

"You're not going upstairs. We're about to have this romantic dinner. This food looks amazing baby." I placed her on the counter then grabbed two plates.

"I worked hard on this food."

"I know you did love." I kissed her cheek. "I tasted the broccoli and it's bomb."

"I know it is."

I laughed. "I love your cockiness, it turns me on." I started thrusting my hips.

"Don't make me laugh, I don't like you right now."

"That's because you love me sugarfoot."

"Not right now I don't."

"Stop lying."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm really mad at you. I lowkey wanna fight you but I'm learning to control my anger."

"You just threatened to head butt me."

"It was just a threat, I didn't act on it....that's growth."

"Yeah Okay."

"What about you? You claimed you were getting your shit together and look at this shit you pulled."

I walked up to her and placed my hands on her waist. "Look this week has just been insane and I needed a breather Mya. And I'm not going to lie to you. I am upset about the whole LA situation. I barely get to see Royalty and now I'll basically never see my son. I know you saying that you'll fly to me whenever but that's a lot. I wanna be able to wake up to you and Landon. Especially after being able to do that for the last month. It's breaking my heart that I'm leaving tomorrow and It's taking everything in me to not just cancel my flight and stay longer. I want us to be a happy family, together in the same space."

Mya grabbed my chin and kissed me. "It'll work out. I promise."

What the hell do I have to do to make this woman change her mind?

I just nodded my head and went to warm up our food. I could see Mya climb off the counter and walk to me. Her hand rubbed my stomach. "Are you really hungry?" She asked.

I laughed and looked at her. "Why?"

"You know why." Mya took off her robe and tossed it.

My tongue ran over my lips. Damn she look good. Her thighs are thicker, her breast are full. Then hips done spread, stomach back flat. This woman is a walking goddess. I held her face and kissed her lips. "What happened to you wanting to wait until your six weeks was up?"

"I said that?"

"Mmhm."

"You know I say a lot of things I don't mean."

"Oh okay." I picked her up and we went upstairs. I laid her on the bed and climbed between her legs and kissed from her lips to her neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." She ran her fingers through my hair.

Pulling her bra over, I flicked my tongue over her nipple, then sucked on it. "Take this shit off." I said while standing up. I feel like I've been waiting on this moment all my life. I'm not even about to play around with her. I started pulling my clothes off. Mya got up and took off her bra and panties off then turned and climbed on the bed. I grabbed her waist before she could get further. She looked back and started throwing her ass back at me. "Damn." I bit down on my lip while smacking it.

"You gone fuck me or just stare?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Turn over." She did what I told her. "Freshly waxed huh?" I asked while rubbing my finger between her other set of lips.

"Just how you like it papi." She bit down on her lip as I slid a finger inside.

"Shit baby." I bent down and kissed her lips. She held onto my face as her tongue slid in my mouth. I started moving my finger deeper before slipping another one in. Mya moaned and dug her nails in my neck. Her muscles tightened around my fingers. "Fuck this." I pulled them out. She took my hand and sucked her juices off as I slid inside of her.

"Oh my god." We both said.

I quickly grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders. Holding onto her waist I gave her long slow strokes.

"Don't be gentle with me, I'm not pregnant anymore." Mya smirked.

I laughed. "Oh okay." My hand tightly gripped her neck and I wasted no time giving her what she wants. Her moaned filled the room. Man have I missed this shit. Just hearing her calling my name made me feel whole again and whenever I hit her spot her eyes rolled back in her head.

Slipping my arm under her, I flipped her over and sat on the bed. She started bouncing with no hesitation. I grabbed her left breast and slipped her nipple in my mouth.

"Christopher, yeees."

"So fucking wet baby........mmm." I grabbed her ass.

"I love you so much daddy...OH!"

"I love you more." Leaning back I held her tighter and started thrusting upward. "Shit!"

"Oooooo....Fuck! Oh my god. Oh my gooooood!" She gasped as her muscles tightened around me causing me to bite down hard on my lip.

Her body started to tremble, then I felt her cum all over me.

"Shit." My head tossed back as I felt myself reach my peak. Mya started doing what she does best. Her hips started rotating, making my fucking toes curl. She obviously wants that daughter right now. "Myaaaaaa."

She pushed me down on the bed and twerking on my shit.

Alright show off then Ms. Anderson!

My hands gripped the sheets as my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned before pulling her off of me and cumming on her thigh. "Damn."

Mya laughed and laid on my chest.

"You bringing yo ass back to Cali with me tomorrow, fuck this. I ain't asking no more, I'm telling you. You hear me." I said.

"Yes baby."

"I'm not playing Mya."

"I know baby." She hovered over me. "I'm coming back to Cali."

A big smile plastered my face. "Good."

She kissed me then laid back down. After I gained my strength back, I got up and cleaned her off. When I laid back down Mya climbed on top of my and kissed all over my face, neck and chest. I pulled the cover over our bodies.

"My baby coming back to California! I'm so fucking happy man." I said.

"I talked to my mom about it and realized how selfish I was being. And like you both said, I don't need to react to everything. Drama is the last thing on my mind anyway. I just need to focus on the people I love and my next move. That's all."

"That's right baby. We gone good."

"Yeah we will be."

We just stared at each other, getting ready to start up again but the door burst open. Mya gasped and put a pillow over her breast.

"Aye bring y'all freaky asses downstairs, I just got the last three spicy chicken sandwiches from popeyeeeeeessss! We lit bitches!" Tim said.

"Get the fuck out stupid!" Mya tossed another pillow at him.

"Y'all got 10 seconds to get downstairs or I'm eating these bitches by myself." He walked out the room.

"Ugh I hate him." She said.

It got quiet.

"Sooooo, we going down there or nah?" I asked.

"Hell Yeah we is." Mya quickly climbed off of me and went to change. I slipped my shirt and briefs back on then went and grabbed some shorts then we went downstairs.

"I knew y'all fat asses was coming!" Tim said.

I flipped him off before grabbing my food. "Aye Tim you coming back to Cali with us?"

"Us? Damn Mya, I knew you was gone go back." He laughed.

"Shut up." She said. "Landon needs his dad and I need my dick."

"Hoe." He shook his head and she tossed her wrapping at him. "I'm fucking with you, but yeah I'm down. Our mom and dad trying to head that way. Even got granny old ass coming too. Why not go? Ain't shit here."

"Cool...we're going going, back back to Cali Cali!" Mya sung while dancing and eating her sandwich.

"Girl stop swinging that nasty cat, you just fucked this man and just came straight down here...ain't even wash."

Mya gasped and looked over at him.

I just burst out laughing.

I love these people man! Cali about to get a million times better.

——————

It's been an interesting day on social media 🥴😂

Annnnnnnd, checkmate is ending soon. I'm thinking 10 chapters, maybe less.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 15.9K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
2.7K 197 9
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
5.5K 350 28
...
2.1K 190 16
Yasmin thought her one night stand with a handsome stranger in Miami, was just that. Never expecting to see him again, her world is turned upside dow...