Kid Danger and Rose (A Henry...

By wannabeauthxr

Rose just moved from Florida to Swellview. She moves in next door to what seems like a normal, sweet family... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (LAST CHAPTER)
Epilogue

Chapter 1

25.9K 368 51
By wannabeauthxr

Today I got up at 5:00 am. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, curled it and put it in a pony tail. That wasn't the only thing I did I put on some lipgloss and mascara a black crop top, some skinny jeans, and my white flats. This morning was rough because a couple of days ago my parents told me we were moving and I did not want to.

So I just started packing things up. The only things left were my bed and my dresser, before you knew it my room was completely empty. That day I told my parents that I was going out to ride my penny board and they said be back soon.

I rode my penny board to the park and just took in everything I would miss, but I realized I had been gone to long so I hurried back home. When I got home I noticed that there was a moving truck and my parents were packing things so I scurried into the house and grabbed my items.

"LAST DAY OF BEING IN FLORIDA" I yelled because I was so angry and sad at the same time. I hadn't realized that I didn't tell my friends so I called Ashley and Taylor they rushed over to my house to say good bye. I'm pretty sure that was the last word I would hear from them for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
45.5K 1.2K 41
A new L.A. girl takes her time learning the ways of the Sunset Strip, but one night when she gets into a sticky situation, she meets a few new guys...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
4.8K 145 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...