My Diamond Hearted Luna (comp...

由 GreeWolLunaWarrior

MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha... 更多

chapter one - "219 years ago" edited
chapter two - "Now" edited
chapter three-"Mate" edited
chapter four-"Territory" edited
chapter five - "The pack" edited
Chapter six-"Fighting the blood-suckers" edited
Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited
Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited
Chapter nine-"Injuries and Memories" edited
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED
chapter ten-"A miracle" edited
Author's note "Good and Bad news"
chapter eleven-"Tons and tons of fun" edited
Chapter twelve-"Stupid male mentalities" edited
chapter thirteen-"Permissions" edited
chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited
chapter fifteen-"An unexpected meeting" edited
chapter sixteen-"Training" edited
chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited
chapter eighteen-"The witch" edited
chapter nineteen-"A challenge" edited
chapter twenty-"Memories from the past" edited
chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited
chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"
chapter twenty-three-"Reia, a hunger games fanatic"
chapter twenty-four-"A father's pain"
chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"
chapter twenty-six-"A fight to the death"
chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"
chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"
chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''
chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"
chapter thirty-one-"A threat"
chapter thirty-two-"The hunt"
chapter thirty-three-"Is this treason or not"
chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"
chapter thirty-five-"Induction"
chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"
chapter thirty-seven-"Somewhere between sleep and wake"
chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''
chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"
chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''
chapter forty-one-"My love"
chapter forty-two-"nightmares"
chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"
chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"
chapter forty-five-"Distance"
chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"
chapter forty-seven-"Gone"
chapter forty-eight-"Truth finally revealed"
chapter fifty-"the hanging tree (part one)"
chapter fifty-one-"the hanging tree (part two)"
chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"
chapter fifty-three-"The Location (part one)"
chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"
chapter fifty-five-"Dead"
chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"
chapter fifty-seven-"Stay away from me"
chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"
chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"
chapter sixty-"Epilogue"
Note
New story

chapter forty-nine-"true agony"

8.6K 300 67
由 GreeWolLunaWarrior

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, share, vote and COMMENT

Dedication goes to L_Smint

Sorry for the long update but my friend's father died and um yeah.

It's moments like these that make you appreciate what you have and feel really grateful.

Love you all guys,

--------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

(chap contains violence, if you don't like it then it's fine, you won't lose anything, wait for the next chap, love you all)

When she woke up for the final time, she found herself unable to move.

She was bound on a chair from both her wrists and ankles, she slowly desifered.

Pain radiated through them because the cloth under the silver cuffs was removed.

She was confused, as she woke up fully.

What the hell is going on? She thought to herself and she slowly received the answer when took a look around her.

It was dark, yes, and her sight was almost back, yes, but not good enough to actually see in darkness, but she would have recognised this place no matter what.

She would recognise it because it was still filled with Damon's scent, mingled with the scent of her years old dry blood.

She struggled with the chains, but she was far too weak.

She released a strangled scream of pain and defeat, knowing that there was no escape this time.

The heavy metal door opened and in walked her nightmare.

She bravely looked at the tall, muscular, hiddeous man in front of her.

Her dignity and honor were the only things she had left now and she will not forsake them at any cost.

"Well well well, look at you. You have grown well over the years. Sooooo womanly you are now, my precious" he whispered looking up and down her body.

She scrunched her face in disgust at how he so shamlessly undressed her with his filthy eyes.

She tried to growl but it came weak, mirroring how weak she really felt.

"Oh and i hope you didn't let that 'mate' of yours touch you. I want you my precious, a pure virgin, it will be much more pleasant. But as much as i want to experience this now, i did say that i would have you on your birthday right? I always keep my word. But hmmm how about you tell me now where you little precious thing hid the book huh?"

She said nothing and hissing he slapped her across the face making her chair that she was bound to, to fall.

She felt dizzy both from hitting her head when she fell as well as from his previous punch.

He pulled her up roughly and with one hand on the chair to prevent her from falling again, he slapped her again, hissing,

"You WILL tell me were the book is, my precious."

She continued to stare at him, silent.

"Well it seems that you forgot how things worked here right? Let me remind you then my precious"

And with that he pulled a device and she recognised it immediately.

It was the finger breaking device.

"I will break your fingers one by one till you fuckin tell me were the hell the book is"

She remained silent and he smiled saying,

"Fine! Have it your way"

And she immediately gritted her teeth to stop the scream of her first finger being broken.

It contimued for some more time till he realised after breaking her last finger that she would not tell him anything.

He hissed and threw both her and the chair on the wall with so much force that the chair broke to pieces except from a little part that was were her right arm was bound.

She groaned at the pain, rolling on the floor from side to side at the intense pain of her back.

He gave her no time to adjust to the pain before he fisted her hair and roughly pulled her up.

He seemed to notice that her right arm was still bound, because he stepped on the wooden arm and leg and with great force ripped her from thr chair.

No matter how much she tried, she couldn't suppress the yell of agony from having her arm broken at such force.

He threw her to the other wall, ripping some of her hair in the process and chained her arms to the wall, her back facing him.

She couldn't breathe and couldn't even stop the screams of agony.

Damon ripped her shirt, leaving her only in her sports bra.

"You know very well that this could be prevented. First tell me were the book is and then the location of both territories. Yours and the warriors, you see for some reason after the last attack to the warrior territory, my vampires went back to attack again but could find no territory"

"Then it did work. I am glad" lionesse exhaled relieved that cassandra, her witch heard her when she linked her at the last minute to cast the same spell she cast on her territory, on the warrior's as well.

"So will you tell me? Tell me and all this will be over. Just three locations and i will make you a queen. You will rule ALL wolf packs. If you may but tell me those three locations. That's how generous i am, my precious"

Lionesse only snorted before raising her head high with pride and defiance.

He hissed angrily cause she was ignoring him and with force, a silver whip made contact with her back.

She bit her lip roughly to prevent from screaming.

She could already feel blood seeping through the first lash wound.

He angrily kept whipping her one after the other and was she not a wolf, she would've already been dead.

However after the fifteenth lash she couldn't hold back the scream anymore and she released a strangled sound of agony.

He seemed to like that cause he increased the force and speed.

She would scream whenever the whip hit her and ocationally he would ask if she is ready to speak.

"So ny precious are you ready now? You seem sooooo.....hurt" he said holding her face eith his fingers.

She angrily withdrew her face from his hold and spat at him.

He pulled back quickly and with an angry hiss pulled her face closer by her hair.

Pain spread threw her scull but just as he stopped her face close to his she spat at him again.

He threw her on the wall and she groaned in pain of her broken arm being moved so violently after the chains pulled her back.

Then he started angrily punching her all over her body.

Blood was soon being spat from her mouth and her whole body was numb.

Whenever she would almost faint and lose consciousness, he would throw ice cold water on her, to wake her up.

He never stopped till finally he was so tired to even lift a finger.

He kicked her weakly one last time, saying,

"That pathetic mate of yours or your father or brothers will NEVER find you, precious. I live a very long life, just like you. I am patient. I can wait. And you WILL finally tell me"

"Father? Brothers? What do you mean?"

"Oooooo so you didn't recognise them, hahahahahah, you were with them for more than two months and didn't recognise you father Charles or your brothers Tommy and Mark? Or even your 'love' Jace? Ha well good, you just learned the truth. But don't worry it doesn't matter cause your 'love', brothers or father will never save you. You are MINE"

He said before leaving the room with her sprawled on the floor.

Her last thoughts were 'MY JACE' before she fell unconsious.

-------------------------------

Soooo what do you think guys?

Comment telling me what you think will happen in the next chapters.

Love you all,

Dania

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.3K 177 26
Soraya didn't know Werewolves existed. She didn't believe in the existence of any Supernatural beings. That was until the day she had ran away from h...
274K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
14.5K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
21.3K 435 29
Warning: The following story is currently editing, please be patient. Soon you will be able to read it in better quality. Being the most conquering A...