FORBIDDEN DESIRE 2 | Jungkook...

Oleh jikookie17

"Happily ever after is not a fairytale. It's a choice." ยฉ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• No translations allowed. |*Con... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2 : Honeymoon
Chapter 3 : Wet shirt
Chapter 4 : Spanking
Chapter 5 : Worn out
Chapter 6 : Disturbed
Chapter 7 : Your smile brings mine
Chapter 8 : Body work
Chapter 9 : Mistake
Chapter 10 : Daddy
Chapter 11 : Provoke me
Chapter 12 : Teasing you
Chapter 13 : Lose control
Chapter 14 : Phone call
Chapter 15 : Naughty
Chapter 16 : Worried
Chapter 17 : Tattoo
Chapter 18 : Hateful
Chapter 19 : Horrible person
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 21 : Sick
Chapter 22 : Lies and mistrusts
Chapter 23 : The truth you want
Chapter 24 : My old mistakes
Chapter 25 : I beg you
Chapter 26 : Hold my hand
Ch. 27 : I loved you
Ch. 28 : Strong bond
Ch. 29 : My loves
Ch. 30 : Demanding
Ch. 31 : Big boy
Ch. 32 : Serious talk
Ch. 33 : Grown man
Ch. 35 : Intimate
Ch. 36 : Obedient
Ch. 37 : Boy's love
Ch. 38 : My model
Ch. 39 : Secret
Ch. 40 : Baby boy
Ch. 41 : Mixed feelings
Ch. 42 : Your wise words
Ch. 43 : Odd behavior
Ch. 44 : Between us
Ch. 45 : Missing the old you
Ch. 46 : Lost you
Ch. 47 : The look into your eyes
Ch. 48 : Comforting
Ch. 49 : Self-hatred
Ch. 50 : Relieving
Ch. 51 : My baby boy
Ch. 52 : Drifted apart
Ch. 53 : With you only

Ch. 34 : Mature

29K 794 1.8K
Oleh jikookie17

"It's for...protections..." he pronounces in a quiet voice with his eyes directed down, his nervousness not helping but my heart leaping out of my chest at those words. "Protections? Daehan...are you sure about what you're doing?"

"It's just...someone I like...I'm going to go to his— to her...her house..." he clears his throat, but I make him repeat. "His or her? Tell me the truth or else I won't ever be able to trust you anymore."

"His...It's a guy...but I like him a lot and...we...we already kissed...a lot of times..." his face catches a crimson color, my lips curving up at the news. "Is it bad...?" he peeks at me in the cutest manner, asking for my own opinion about this.

"Well...You decide to do what you want but....if you want me to tell you what I think...I would tell you to wait for the good one and not just do this with someone you 'like' and will never consider as the one, but this is just the way I think..."

"We've been dating for four months but I was too shy to tell you or Y/N...he seems to like me a lot too but yeah, maybe I should just wait..." he listens to me and take my opinion in consideration, relieving me about this. "Hey...just do what you want to do but...it's just that you're still a minor...and...I wouldn't want you to regret it afterwards...make the choice that you consider as the best but if you want, I'm going to give you the condoms you need, in case. At least you won't do it without any protection."

"You're going to buy them for me?" his shy eyes meet mine as his body language is oozing a lot of lack of confidence. "I have some in here, I can give them to you and if this isn't your size then I'll buy others for you."

"What's...the...the size...you have here?" he scratches the tip of his nose. "XXL, that's larger than the Magnum XL. Will that be okay?"

His eyes widen as he almost choked on air, making me chuckle uncontrollably. "I guess I'll have to buy new ones for you."

"Well...no...I'll buy them...I feel ridiculous compared to you..." he shakes his head, avoiding my gaze as he heard it. "Hey, don't worry about that. Size doesn't matter, alright?" I ruffle his hair, noticing how bad he's feeling about himself. "Size does matter...I'm freaking small compared to you..."

"What matters is the way you use it," I grin, attempting to reassure him about what a boy could feel self-conscious or insecure when there's no need to be if he finds the good person. "Well...I never did it so I'm kind of scared..."

"Are you both ready? Because...you should think twice before doing it, no let some lust or excitement control your thoughts and choices."

"I know..." he understands well, thankfully. "I'm not sure I'm ready...but...last time I saw him at his house...we were alone and then...we went a bit further but I told him I didn't want to do anything without any protection so we stopped."

"And what did he say? Did he get upset or anything like that?" I ask for more information, fearing that the guy he likes could be a jerk. "He said that we could just wait and that it was fine. There's just one thing that I'm not sure about," he passes his hand through his hair. "He said we could do other things without any protection needed but...I'm not sure...if this is safe..."

"Like what?" I frown at his sentence through which I sense some concerning things. "This is...a bit embarrassing to talk about that stuff with you...you know..."

"Embarrassing?" my eyebrows raise. "Ya. You know we both can talk about everything you want, I wouldn't want you to do something stupid only because you're not sure or don't have any good answers on which you can rely."

"I really can't specify but...is it really safe to not use any protection...even when...we're not doing the thing but something else...?" his teeth squeeze his upper lip, staring at me with apprehension. I can guess what he's talking about but I'm not sure, which could make this terribly awkward.

"Daehan...I can't help you if you don't tell me...but...since I understand the way you feel, the only thing I can tell you is that no matter what you do with him..." I lick my lips, hesitating at the words I'm about to use with my boy I still consider as my little baby. "You know...use protection in any kind of cases...alright? Unless it's just kisses or touches, as long as it doesn't imply anything but just your mouths together or hands on each other, that's fine, hm?"

"Alright," he grins nervously but looks away. "Anyway...I wanted to ask you something but that has nothing to do with this."

"What is it about?"

"You know I've been practicing every Wednesday and Friday for dance, right?" he gulps down at this new thing which I've never been lucky enough to see yet but I nod and let him carry on in his demand. "Well...I wanted to ask you if you could come and watch me dancing...? I would need some pieces of advice from you..."

"Yeah sure," I smile at him, feeling more than happy to be hearing this question. "I would want to see my little boy dancing," a giggle escapes from my mouth as I teased him with the nickname he doesn't like being called with. "Thank you..." he chuckles like a cutie but deviates his look from mine.

•••

"Goodnight sweetie, I love you," I peck my son's forehead and turn the lights off, "I love you too papa," his soft smile melt my heart, bringing the same expression to my face. I send a flying kiss to him before walking out and closing the door, to now head to Areum's room that Y/N didn't even pass by after Kiran's and Daehan's ones since our daughter always asks for me only.

I enter the room silently, seeing her sitting on her bed and looking at me with her big smile. "Hey my little baby girl," I walk up to her, ending my way on her bed to take her in my arms and peck her forehead. "I wanna sleep with you papa...I don't want to be alone..." she wraps her arms around me, snuggling her head up against my chest and already making me weak.

"Baby...daddy needs to talk with you first...hm?" I pass my fingers through her mid-long hair, trying to get her attention on me. "Why...?" she turns her head and gazes up at me, her deep eyes staring into mine and controlling my emotions without even starting. "Baby girl...you know how much I love you mommy...and how much she loves you...don't you?"

Her lips form a pout at the person brought up, her expression and reaction setting me in a lot of incomprehension and anguish to be seeing this happening to my wife, for no good reasons. She still ends up nodding to my question. "Then why are you being mean with mommy? Hm? What did she do wrong for you to only ask for me?"

"Because...I want daddy only..." she ignores everything and just hides her face in my chest, but I comb her hair and don't give up on this. "But daddy loves mommy a lot, so you should love us the same way...why are you angry with her?"

"Because she steals you from me and I can't hug you or talk to you because of her..." she mumbles in my shirt, hurting me with such words that shouldn't be said at her age about her own mother. This isn't normal. "Mommy doesn't do that. This isn't because of her that you can't hug me or else, this is because daddy has to work and that's all. Mommy would want to hold you tight and kiss you a lot too you know...she just loves me a lot as well..."

She doesn't answer anything but just remains silent about it. She's too young to understand anyway. "I just want you to make daddy happy and love mommy the same way because she's the best on earth...don't you want to do this for me my baby girl?" I brush some strands away from her face but she complains about my words and keeps on pouting.

I let this end here for now and just tuck her into bed, this is useless. "Come on...let's sleep now," I sigh and lift the blanket up her body. "I love you papa..." she gazed into my eyes deeply, this look she always gives me to make me fall in her trap. "I love you too sweetheart, sleep tight," I kiss her and straighten up, feeling bad about this failure I didn't expect to end with.

I let the night lamp on and walk out of the bedroom, to leave a small gap and not entirely close the door. Once this is done, I head to my own room as all the lights are now switched on and take my t-shirt off, to join Y/N in the bed, who seems already asleep.

I snake under the blanket and snuggle up against the back of her body, to seek for her warmth and wrap my arms around her.

I remain calm for some seconds, not wanting to be waking her up, but then cannot hold back from making sure she's not pretending to be in her dreams. "Are you sleeping?" I whisper and slightly elevate my head from the pillow, moving forth and squeezing us together to look at her face. "No..."

"Can I have a little kiss?" I try to brighten up her mood, chasing those negative ones that keep on traveling through her mind because of the things happening with Areum lately. She turns around without refusing and presses her lips onto mine, before embracing my body with her arms, offering me a terrible tenderness and affection I wanted.

"I love you honey..." I stare into her eyes, smiling and kissing her from time to time gently. "I love you too..." she doesn't break the eye contact but still shows some faint sorrow through the look sent by her gaze. I keep one arm around her neck to brush her cheek, and let my other hand go along her back with the tip of my fingers caressing her.

The intense eye contact lingering, I lean in closer to her and do not let a single piece of air between us, to lock our lips in the most delicate and subtle manner, for mine to clasp hers one at a time and slowly kiss her. Loving the return she's giving to it, I don't pull apart but slide my hand down her spine to reach the bottom of her nightshirt out and pass underneath the fabric, for our skins to be even more into contact and my fingers to shiver her body with caresses.

Our lips carrying on, I heighten the desire inside of her veins and slip my tongue in her mouth, for her temperature to rise up in a flash and her hands to grip my waist. Not having enough of her sweet taste and her tongue grazing mine heavily, I tilt my head to the side to a low degree and push a bit forth with my head, for our tongues to play sensually together and my hand to lift her fabric up in the movement I'm making with it, to never cease tracing shapes on her warm skin. I know this is able to reduce her stress and make her feel good, so I love it even more to be taking time to kiss her with passion and tease.

Our breathing now turning heavy, I push my tongue inside my mouth but let her drive hers into it, for my lips to embrace it and my body to lean even more toward her. My hand slides down her thigh and I rub it onto her curves, going up and down, to daintily break the amorous kiss with kind pecks and small frictions of our lips against each other without any pressures.

I cannot help but keep my eyes closed, as if I was just feeling good enough to remain like this with her and make this intimacy linger with love and ardor. She doesn't inch her lips closer to mine, but gives little kisses in a lovely way, increasing the beating of my heart per second and the heat of my blood already boiling in fondness. I smile at this quietness but pleasant one spent with only our breathing leaving our mouths and our skins never leaving each other.

I nuzzle the tip of her nose and run my hand up her thigh, her leg now wrapped around mine, I cup the back of it and soothingly stroke her skin with my thumb, to finally open my heart eyes and gaze at her from very close. Our eyes meeting deeply with a lit of emotions passing through the look given to one another, I smile uncontrollably but press one more kiss on her lips, before letting myself dive in her soul with my heart pounding hard.

— Next day —

'DAEHAN'S P.O.V'

"Kiran!" I lift my hand up to catch his attention, his height not helping him in this case through the crowd of kids. As soon as he notices me, a beam forms on his face and he runs to me, making me bend over to take him in my arms and kiss him his cheek while getting the loveliest hug ever from him. "I missed you Daehan..."

"I missed you too," I smile but rub his back, wondering how this day went after what happened yesterday and the things I said to the director but also parents. He moves his head back to smile at me but I put him back onto the ground and take his hand into mine, to get on the road back home.

"How was your day at school?" I peek at him and take my phone out, hearing the ringtone resounding. "Good, Hyejoon and his friend didn't annoy me and I spent my day with my best friend," he beams at me in the brightest manner, my lips forming the same shape at the relief and happiness fell from it. "I'm glad to hear it sweetie."

I keep his hand into mine but take a look at the text I received from Haechan.

< Where are you?❤ ]

[ I'm going back home with my little brother, I'll call you once I'll be at your house❤ >

< Your little brother? Isn't it your nephew? ]

[ Oh shit! Yeah I meant little nephew...sorry I'm just used to taking care of him like my real brother >

< That's cute ]

I smile but put my phone back into the pocket of my jacket to focus on Kiran and switch of hand, for me to be the one near the edge of the street. "Why were you smiling while looking at your phone?" the little boy asks in his small voice, filling me with nervousness. "It's just...a friend..."

"Ah, a girlfriend?" he giggles with his big sparkling eyes looking at me but making me blush at the word used. "No...it's not..." I shake my head with a shy smile. "Then who was it?"

"You're a curious boy, uh?" I grin at him, feeling like I cannot lie or avoid this at all with that cute face of him melting my heart. He nods in an emphasizing manner and lets his laughter goes out to echo through the space but remind me of Jungkook like ever. "I wanna know Bubba...!"

"Alright...this is my boyfriend...but...don't say it to anyone...okay?" I ask for his word, feeling a bit ashamed to be saying it for some reasons. "Ahhh ok," he answers with a beam to my greatest surprise. I thought he would be disgusted or confused, thank god.

"Daddy said that a boy can love a boy so I understand the way you feel Bubba. Is this Mister kind with you?" he raises his eyes up to mine but I cannot hold back from smiling with a lot of delight and softness. "Yes sweetheart, he's very kind."

"Good, then I'm happy," he pronounces joyfully, before jumping on a small retaining wall and dragging my hand higher as he's enjoying his little walk on this elevated level. "But how old is he?"

"Twenty...Twenty-four..," I answer him with more ease now that I know his opinion but still feel unsure about the age. He shouldn't realize at his age anyway so I'm fine. "Okay," he gives a cute little sound and beam, while continuing his travel.

"Bubba..." he asks for my attention again as I'm checking on him and making sure he's not going to hurt himself. "Yes?"

"Will Hyejoon leave me alone forever now...?"

"He better do it because if he doesn't, tell me and I'll make him stop for good," I brush the back of his hand with my thumb. "Thank you Daehan," he smiles and steps down his small wall, to come up to me and wrap his arms around my hips. "I love you, I wish you could be with me all the time to protect me at school."

I pass my hand through his hair but smile. "I love you too Kiran, and I promise I'll always be here to protect you."

"Can you protect mommy and daddy too?" he raises his chin up for his eyes to be dived into mine, and I acquiesce. "Of course I will always protect them too, and Areum."

"But Areum is mean with mommy..." he curls his lips down, grabbing my hand with his and moving back on the road. "Hm? Mean?"

"Yes..." he nods while looking down. "Mommy already cried because of her...I saw her..."

"When did you see that?" I bend my head to the side, feeling hurt by this thing I didn't know. "It was when you were not home because you had your dance practice. I was home with mommy and my sister but...mommy was cooking some pancakes for me and Areum came to ask for daddy...but he was working at that moment and he couldn't be here so she got angry and yelled at mommy that she hated her...I was sad when I saw that she cried because of her so I don't want to play with Areum anymore..."

"Oh..." I remain speechless at those statements kinda shocking to me. "I'm sorry you had to see this sweetheart...I'm pretty sure that this was just a little fight that can happen from time to time but mommy is okay, alright? Don't worry about her," I pass my fingers through his hair and reassure him about this little issue.

"Okay," he nods.

•••

"Mommy!" Kiran instantly runs to Y/N once we step in, bringing a smile to her face and soothing me at their tight hug and kiss. However, I check my phone to text Jungkook.

[ Hey, where did you put the stuff you bought this morning?👀 >

No time at all to even put my phone back in my pocket, he replies.

< In your bedroom, right in the second drawer of your desk, on the left.😌 Be careful, alright? ]

[ Yes, I promise! Thank you!🧡 >

< No problem😙 ]

I grin and make a beeline for my bedroom, my jacket still on. I enter it and close the door behind me to go and check the box I need to use, since it's thankfully still on its spot, I open it and put three of them in my school bag to make sure I have some when needed.

Once it's done, I conceal it in the back of the drawer and close it to get out but look for my sister. "I'm going out Y/N," I raise my voice a bit up as I noticed she was in the office with Kiran behind the sofa with the wall made of totally transparent glasses. "Where are you going?"

I head towards them to tell her, "I'm going at a friend's house."

"Okay, don't come home too late," she smiles at me but in the blink of an eye, I mention Kiran running to me. "Can't you stay here with us...?" his arms encircle me, his sad puppy face making me regret my choices instantly.

"No...I have to go see him my baby...hm? I promise I'll come home before you go to bed," I ruffle his hair and give him a soft smile, making him respond with trust and relief. "Okay see you later Bubba," he goes back to my sister but I walk up to them to press my lips on their temples. "See you later, I love you," I hurry to leave the room and run out to call my boyfriend and tell him I'm on the way to his house.

•••

"Jeez...this thing is boring..." Haechan stretches his body, lifting his strong arms up as we're both on the couch and watching a movie. My heart is pounding from the closeness I'm having with him again, loving the way I feel with him and his tal body next to mine, but at the same time, feeling out of control. He snuggles up against me with his warmth and in the most delicate manner, slides his manly hand onto my thigh to grab mine and intertwine our fingers, catching my focus and getting it as an instinct reaction of my body.

Our eyes meet, but he smiles in his usual charming manner and lays his eyes back on the TV. "You do a lot of sport, right?" his question leaves his mouth, licking his lips and peeking at my thighs. "Yeah...I take example on my brother-in-law...I want to be like him..."

He smiles and nods at my answer, the trembling tone in my voice making me feel ridiculous. An eye contact lingers between us, none of us breaking it as I'm literally plunged in the blue ocean of his.

Without any word, he crashes his lips on mine, my heart exploding with a heat through my chest at the tight contact I kept on craving for. I kiss him back and without really thinking about what I'm doing, drive my hand up to his face to place it right under his ear and return the sensations given to my mouth by his sweet one leaving a delicious taste of fruit.

Sensually, his tongue slips into my mouth right when I parted my lips, his hand gliding up my thigh but sending weird feelings through me at this exciting touch. I don't touch him the way he does it with me out of shyness but let him keep on going, to pass over my boner and get a terrible gasp out of my lungs.

"Can I take your shirt off?" he rasps against my wet lips with some shakiness in his voice, "Y—Yeah..." I nod and take his luscious lips back between mine with eager. Feeling his hands grabbing my top, I go forth and move my arms up, to help him get rid of this and lock our lips hungrily again, before getting jolted at the warm sensations felt from the touch of his large and hot hand onto my abdomen.

He kindly pushes me down onto his sofa to hover over me and breaks the kiss, to sit astride me and take his shirt off as well, only for the fabric to end on the floor brutally and allow him to use his hands, on my belt.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

96.8K 2K 41
Josephine ( or ' Jo' as she insists) Hyedton, has never been the one that would like to ' settle down' and ' have a bunch of kids', no she wanted to...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
241K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.3M 36.9K 28
"I'll make you forget everything bad." he whispers in my ear seductively.... [short story] - started; august 4, 2018 ended; april 6, 2019