CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 10

852 44 3
By ahgase_4_life

"And that's another win for me!!" Mark shouted. He was playing video games at Jinyoung's and Jackson's. 

Jackson groaned and threw down his controller. "I don't understand how you can be so good at everything. It's not fair." He pouted.

"Video games aren't the only thing I'm good at," Mark responded and winked. Jackson just rolled his eyes.

"Hey, he's not the one you're supposed to be going on a date with, so stop flirting," Jinyoung joked. 

"You guys are going on a date?!" Jackson tried to sound surprised and happy for them, even though he had already heard the news. Mark beamed and nodded. 

"Which reminds me, we need to set a date," Mark said. Jinyoung thought about it. Since it was Sunday, it would have to wait until the next weekend. 

"How about Friday night?" Jinyoung suggested. Mark agreed. Jinyoung felt a bad about being so transparent about this in front of Jackson, but he didn't seem too bothered by it. Jinyoung tried to push down the feelings of guilt. "I'll plan all of it, so just be ready at 6:30." 

Mark smiled excitedly and nodded his head. He knew that he would be looking forward to it all week. 

After a few more games, Mark always reigning victory, he decided to head home. "If I'm late, my dad... will not be happy. So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow?" Jinyoung and Jackson gave each other a look but hugged him goodbye. Jinyoung kissed Mark's cheek as well, leaving the latter a blushing mess as he left he apartment. 

Once Mark was gone, Jackson and Jinyoung settled back onto the couch. "I really hope that his dad isn't what I think he is," Jackson said. Jinyoung nodded his agreement. He wanted to ask Mark about it, but didn't want to pry. Jinyoung just figured he would tell them when and if he wanted them to know. 

"I still can't believe you're living with me!" Jinyoung exclaimed. He grabbed Jackson's arms and shook them around. 

"Me too," Jackson laughed. "It hasn't quite settled in yet."

"You know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Study together because we have an exam tomorrow." Jinyoung groaned. Why did tests always have to be on Mondays? 

Jackson shared the sentiment. But they got out their books and headed to Jinyoung's room. They both settled on the bed and laid down next to each other so they could both see the material. 

Not much later, Jinyoung was getting tired. He rested his head on Jackson's shoulder. "Let's do an hour more, and then we can go to sleep, okay?" Jackson told him. Jinyoung nodded. 

Throughout the next hour, Jinyoung did his best to stay awake and study. It mostly worked. By the time the hour was up, he could barely keep his eyes open. Him and Jackson both felt confident for the test, though. 

Jackson turned to tell Jinyoung to get ready for bed, to find him already asleep. He sighed. He slowly got up, trying not to wake his friend, and put all of their study material away. He then threw the blanket on Jinyoung and went to their adjoined bathroom to wash up. 

When he walked back out, he couldn't help but notice how peaceful and innocent Jinyoung looked while asleep. He had obviously seen him asleep before, but it always surprised him. It was so different from his usual calm and cool stare. 

Jackson tore his eyes away from the sleeping form and started rifling through the closet. His room was just down the hallway, but the two were used to sharing clothes. He found a loose fitting t-shirt and stripped down to his boxers. He threw it on quickly and set an alarm before going to lay next to his friend. 

The gentle breaths of the person next to him is what ultimately lulled him to sleep. 

Jinyoung awoke to see a sleeping Jackson next to him. The sight was nothing new, and he had figured they would both be sleeping next to each other in one of their rooms almost every night.

He continued laying there until an alarm, probably Jackson's, sounded. Both friends got up and got ready for school. 

The school day went by quickly for Jinyoung, even during the test, but he knew it was mostly because he was excited for Mark to come over again. Him, Mark, and Jackson were developing a routine where they all walked to the apartment together, occasionally joined by one of their other friends.

Today was one of those days, and BamBam was tagging along.  

"Dude why are you so distracted?" Jinyoung asked. Three of them had been making causal conversation, but BamBam was off in his own world on his phone. "Hello??" 

Jackson shoved his friend. 

"Huh? What?" BamBam looked around wide eyed. 

Jinyoung laughed. "Why are you so distracted?" he repeated. BamBam just shrugged and went back to typing. The other three sighed. 

BamBam got a shock when his phone was snatched away by a sneaky Mark. "Hey! Give it back,  fucker!" 

"Who's Jesse?" Mark asked, looking at the chat. BamBam grabbed at his phone but Mark tossed it to Jackson.  

"No one, okay? Just a friend." 

"It doesn't look like just a friend," Jackson said, scrolling away at the device. BamBam finally managed to get it out of his friend's hands. 

"It is, just, don't worry about it okay?" He shut his phone off and put it in his pocket. 

"Whatever. Now will you talk to us? We're lonely." Jinyoung faked a pout. 

"Aww, but you have me!" Mark moved closer to Jinyoung's side. 

"Ew, but fine, you have my full attention." BamBam assured.

"Good." 

However, when they got to the apartment, BamBam went back to talking to the mysterious 'Jesse.' Jinyoung gave up and just let him do it, and hoped he would snap out of it within the next few days. 

Mark and BamBam both left after a few hours and the two roommates were left to themselves. "So, are you excited for your date?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah definitely." Jinyoung couldn't help the grin on his face when he thought about it. 

"So you really like him, huh?" Jackson tried to come off as just curious as he leaned back in his seat. 

"Yeah, I think so." Jinyoung was careful not to go into a love struck rant; it still felt wrong to talk about Mark like that in front of Jackson. 

"That's great, I'm really happy for you guys," Jackson said with a smile. And it was true. He really was happy for them. 

Jinyoung smiled back. "Thank you, it really means a lot." And he wasn't lying, he really appreciated that his best friend approved of him and Mark experimenting. Regardless of their feelings toward one another. 

The two friends just chilled the rest of the night, and then went to bed. This time in Jackson's room. 

Everyday for the rest of the week, Mark came over to Jinyoung's and Jackson's apartment. Jackson was starting to get used to the idea of his two friends having a thing. It still gave him some unwanted feelings, but he was coming to terms with it. 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was busy planning his date with Mark. He wanted to make it special. Since he didn't know Mark that well, he decided he needed some help. 

Jinyoung quickly texted Jackson. 

park-puppy

hey do u think u can distract mark for a sec? i kinda need to do something

wang-puppy

sure thing what do u want me to do? 

park-puppy

just get him out of the room for like 10 mins

wang-puppy

mmkk just text me when its safe ;)

"Hey Mark, can I show you something?" Jackson asked suddenly. 

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Just come with me." He smiled smugly and headed towards Jinyoung's room with Mark in tow. Jinyoung didn't even want to know what he was going to do. 

When the others were out of the room, Jinyoung went to the other side of the couch where Mark's phone was. He already had his fingerprint in the other's phone, so getting in was easy.

He scrolled through Mark's contacts until he found a girl named Brianna. He hoped that she would be the right person. 

mark-2uan

hey i'm jinyoung and i was hoping u could help me with something. are u from mark's old school?

bri-banana 

yes i am :) why

mark-2uan

thank godddd ok i'm taking him on a date and i want to know what kind of things he likes

bri-banana 

ok i can definitely help u there AND OMG HE ACTUALLY HAS A DATE I AM SO GONNA TEASE HIM ABOUT THIS

mark-2uan

ok good haha

Brianna tells him a few things that Mark would enjoy for a date. She also sends him a few baby pictures of him, which Jinyoung greatly appreciates. He makes sure to thank her and puts her number into his phone so he can tell her how the date went. And then he deletes their messages so Mark doesn't see. 

He then quickly texts Jackson to tell him they can come back now. When they do, they both are laughing their heads off. Jinyoung seriously did not want to know what Jackson had shown Mark. 

Everything went on as normal until Mark had to go home. Jinyoung told Jackson his plan for the date, to which Jackson had squealed and said was perfect. 

By Thursday night, the night before the date, Jinyoung had every detail of it worked out. He was so excited and he knew it was going to be perfect. He just knew. 

A/N: so school starts the day after tomorrow and I'm actually kind of excited. and I have practice or a game every day of the week so I'm gonna be pretty busy. I'll try to update at least once a week, to anyone that cares :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.1K 53
Youngjae has a crush on Jaebum. They're both famous so with the help of fans and friends. Will they become one? [completed]
11.7K 347 30
*description change August 2020* Mark is a big fan of the rapper Jackson Wang. What happens when they meet?
97.1K 8.5K 47
COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡