Two Worlds Will Collide (Youn...

By 14KomikoChild14

There might be one or two events that will take place in season 1 but the majority of events will be from sea... More

Disclaimer
Kidnapping
Escape
Black Canary
The Trailer...
Learning new things
New powers
Surprise, Surprise!
Decisions
Escaping... again
Not so successfull escape
Blue Beetle
Lex Freaking Luthor
New Place
Being... teens
A/N
Cleaning... Oh Joy (Preview)
Cleaning... Oh Joy
Second Moon
Mistakes
Friendship
Betrayal
Faults
TV News
Thoughts
First Mission...
Heroes to the Rescue
No More Promises
No idea where I Am
How did you-
Worries
Dreams
Not na Update
Pictures
A Mighty Surprise
Trust
Desperation
Apathic
Remorse
Nostalgia (Pt.1)
Nostalgia (Pt.2)
Prediction
Understanding
The beginning of the end
Quick little annoncement
Chrysalis
Unpredictable (Finale Part 1)
Goodbye (Finale Part 2)
Holografic Memories (Epilogue)

Red Volcano

94 1 0
By 14KomikoChild14

It didn't take long for us to find the road. Blue- Jaime was still leading us so that we could meet his... friend, Green Beetle. 'Veramente (Honestly), just how many Beetles did the Reach create?!'

After, a few minutes of silence we heard a phone ringing, the sound was coming from Jaime.

He quickly grabbed his phone and answered with a nervous laugh. "Nightwing! ¿Que pasa?"

"Blue, your radio's down," Nightwing answered. I raised a brow and crossed my arms. 'The dudes' volume's maxed out.'

"Uh, I'm kinda in-cog-ni-to at the moment, ese."

"Well, armour up. The robot, Red Volcano's attacking Star Labs, Taos-" We all froze and looked at each other. Someone was attacking Star. Meaning that everyone who was in the facility was in danger. "-to steal the body parts of an android called Amazo, probably to incorporate its tech. Since Amazo is capable of duplicating the powers of the Justice League, we can't let Volcano succeed."

"But, I'm on the... runaway team thing. I-I've almost tracked them down." 'Yeah, and you've almost tracked down the "I'm a great liar" speech as well. Claire would have already hit him for lying so poorly...'

"That can wait. Zeta-tubes are offline, and only Flash and Impulse can get there fast enough. And they're both rescuing tsunami victims in Malaysia. You and Gravitation are the only ones close enough. And before you ask, yes, I've already called her. Yes, she's on her way. And yes, she knows the way." I raised a brow. Gravitation? That's an unusual hero name. "Nightwing out." I snickered slightly. That's an excellent way to end a convo. 'I'm stealing that.'

Jaime let out a small sigh before turning to us. "Minor setback."

"We heard. Volume on your phone is maxed out."

"Oh, okay." 'He seems weird...' "Well, stay put and stay out of sight. I'll be back soon." 'And the tough-ass hero persona has returned.' By the time he finished talking, he was already in the air, flying away.

We all looked at each other before Ed spoke. "My dad might be in trouble."

"Dude, you hate your dad."

"O-Only sometimes!" 'Cute...' My eyes widen slightly at what I had just thought. 'And now imma stop thinking altogether.'

"Hey, it's cool. If it were my dad, nothing would keep me away." I scooted closer to Asami, who quickly noticed my discomfort and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm with you." Virgil quickly added as he put his hand on Eds' shoulder.

"So, you two want to go back to the exact place that we just escaped from?" Tye asked, amazed while walking over to the two boys. He sighed before continuing. "Whatever... I'm in too." A small smile made it's way onto his lips before he turned to us."Sam? Felicity?"

Asami and I looked at each other, blinked and looked back at the boys. Sam said something in Japanese while giving the thumbs up. That, probably meant that she was in. "I go wherever you guys go." They nodded before we took off in the direction of Star.

Ed teleported all the way to there, Sam carried me while doing her Chi Manipulation thing, while Virg and Tye both road on a random manhole cover.

When we got there, the place looked and sounded normal. It was just like how we had left it.

"Doesn't look like an evil robot's attacking."

We all stood still for a few seconds before an earthquake began underneath out feet causing us to fall. A giant hand-fist-thing flew out of the ground with an unconscious Blue Beetle on it. It exploded dropping him on the ground just as red robot appeared from the hole on the ground. He did some gestures with his hands, causing the floor underneath Blue to engulf him. 'Jaime, oh my god...'

"Jaime..."

Red Volcano went back into the ground, and all of us ran to where Jaime had been buried. "We have to save Blue Beetle!"

"How? I can't teleport, and your powers won't be if any use either."

Tye put himself on his knees in front of the place Jaime had been a few seconds ago. "I'll save Jaime. You guys just follow the robot. Make sure no one else gets hurt." He ordered us. We all stood there shocked and reluctant, making him look back at us. "Go!"

Ed was the first one to get to where the robot was. He teleported away again before re-appearing with his father. I ran over, as they both winced in pain while holding their sides. 'I remember that pain. Can't say I enjoyed it.' I cringed slightly at the memory, and subconsciously put a hand on my side. "We'll run interference."

"Will you now?" We looked over to Red Volcano.

Sam quickly clapped her hands and propelled herself at Volcano. Unfortunately, she bounced off of him, hit the wall, and fell to the floor in the process.

Virgil than tried to use his powers on him but was ineffective since they just got reflected back at him, knocking him back.

Red Volcano then turned to me, making me freeze. "My turn meat bags." He raised his hand in my direction.

I quickly shut my eyes, and my arms shot up to my face. I felt something wrap around me before shooting forward and disappearing. When nothing happened, I let my defences fall. Bad idea. A mysterious force slammed into me, throwing me backwards in the process. I kept my eyes shut as I waited for my back to hit the wall... but it didn't happen. Instead, I felt myself being stopped midway. I opened my eyes and saw that I was floating? The hell?

I was slowly lowered onto the ground. "Hey, you ok?" I shifted my gaze upwards and saw the last person I expected. 'It's that girl!' Next to me stood the blond-haired, blue masked, floating hero girl. She descended towards the ground and kneeled down next to me. The realization almost hit me in the face as I understood who she was. 'She must be Gravitation! Now that I think about it... it does make sense... for her powers, I mean.' "You ok?" She repeated. I blinked a few times before nodding my head. She gave a slight nod before flying outside.

I hadn't even noticed that Volcano had been thrown out, there was a hole in the wall, and Virgil was also missing.

I got up with Sam's help before she went to get Ed's dad out of the now crumbling building.

As soon as Sam left, Ed and I went to help whoever was still in the building. We soon found Nate and some of the guards. I threw myself at Nate, hugging him and making sure he was alright before heading to check some of the other rooms as Ed took charge of guiding them out. "Check the room on your left." I stopped walking and looked around. No one. There was no one around. "Look in the room to your left." There it was again! That voice. I looked around once more but still saw no one. I let out a shaky sigh before following the voice's instructions.

I walked into the room only to find Dr. Strange, semi-knocked out and under a small pile of rubble. I hurriedly freed him, helped him outside, and placed him next to the Star Labs sign.

After leaving Dr. Strange, I went to meet up with Sam and Virgil who were making their way over to Tye and Ed.

"I think we got everyone out."

A small boom was heard as Volcano was thrown out of Star Labs and onto the ground. He looked at us and raised his hand. The ground underneath us began to shake as hands, made out of earth, shot up and trapped us.

He shifted his attention to Blue Beetle and Gravitation who had emerged from another hole in the wall. Gravitation flew over to us, but before being able to help, she was captured. "Time to sacrifice your victory in order to save the meat bags like a good hero."

"You shouldn't stereotype!" Blue Beetle said as he went to attack... leaving us... I stop struggling for a second, letting the new information sink in. 'That bastardo's gonna sacrifice us!'

"Concentrate on repelling what is around you." I froze up again. It was the same voice from before. 'Who said that?!' No answer. I let out a sigh before closing my eyes tightly and concentrating. 'Repel what's around you.' My eyes shoot open as I felt the hand break and fall to the ground. "I did it."

Ed stormed over to us. "Your friend was gonna sacrifice us!" 'He's right... I never thought Jaime would do that... it... it's not part of his character... something's off...'

"This isn't like him..." I glanced at Gravitation. She was shaking slightly.

Blue Beetle quickly finished Volcano off and flew over to us. "Done! Now we need to get you to Green Beetle!" I felt Gravitation tense up beside me, making me throw another glance her way.

"Green Beetle?" Her voice wasn't even above a whisper.

"Jaime, I'm not sure-"

"Tye! This is not up for debate! We need to go now!"

"But Jaime-"

"No! Felicity, we're going!" I took a step back in surprise. Jaime has never reacted this way towards me. 'Something's way off...'

"H-Hey, excuse me!"

"Hey, hero! Over here!"

"How about a few words!"

A few journalists appear, holding up their microphones while asking Blue Beetle some question. Gravitation spared us one last glance before sighing. "Go! I'll take care of this." The others and I look at each other before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 7
If any deity out there ever isekai me please make me into my characters in the stories with all the powers/abilities/looks but Must finish the story...
487K 12.8K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
98K 3.9K 63
Pamela Isley returns to Arkham Asylum after her young-adult daughter (Y/N) refuses to play a part in Poison Ivy's schemes. With the chance to finally...
524 19 15
"Go ahead, but Rose..." He starts to whisper and I swear there was probably a sparkle in my eyes as I cover my mouth to muffle my giggle. I grab one...