✓ [18+] A THOUSAND MILES FROM...

By bibliophilemischief

Hometown girl Rebekah Miller finally returns home. She's searching for a fresh start after living in Californ... More

PREFACE: In The Beginning
PROLOGUE: A Thousand Miles From Nowhere; From Him
I. Welcome Home Bexie
II. Just Another Day In The Life Of Nathan Daniels
III. Warning: It's A Trap!
IV. Why You Gotta Look So Damn Good?
V. Confession Of My Love For You Rebekah Miller
VI. Dear John
VII. In The Eyes Of Bex, Forgiveness Is Not An Option
VIII. Those Wranglers On Him Be Like...
IX. All Great Minds Think A Like
X. Two Blowjobs Please
XI. It's Always Been Her...Will Always Be Her
XII. I'll Never Look At Mac 'N' Cheese The Same
XIII. Spending The Day With The Daniels Boys
XIV. Grandma's Chamomile Tea
XV. Hot And Heavy In The Kitchen
XVI. Rekindling The Flame
XVII. Just Like Before
XVIII. The Bex Miller Has Finally Returned
XIX. It's All True Baby
XX. Looking Into Your Eyes, I See All Of Your Love
XXI. The Very Good Morning After
XXII. Good Morning Chief Daniels
XXIII. Uneasy Feelings And The Truth
XXIV. The Despairing Tale Of Mrs. McQuire
XXV. What Ifs Never Change Anything
XXVI. I'll Never Stop Loving You
XXVII. Ride It Cowgirl
XXVIII. Unexpected News
XXIX. Michael Miller's Blessing
XXX. The Proposal That Took A Decade
XXXI. Inevitable Threat Approaching
XXXII. Anniversary
XXXIII. The Calm Before The Storm
XXXIV. Don't Let Them Lie To You-Monsters Are Real
XXXV. Face-To-Face With Pure Evil
XXXVI. Happiest Day Of My Life
XXXVII. Mr. And Mrs. Daniels-At It Again
XXXVIII. Welcoming Our Little Angel
EPILOGUE: Love And Happiness
B O N U S : Valentine's Day I Love You's
WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL [Book Two]
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW [Book Three]
The Prequel Of All Prequels: There Goes My Everything
EVERY LITTLE THING [BOOK 4]
BACK TO YOU: A DANIELS FAMILY SHORT STORY
A Daniels Family Crossover Series

XXXIX. Coming Around Full Circle

18.8K 589 100
By bibliophilemischief

A/N: Last chapter lovelies, aside from the epilogue and last bit of smut too. I hope you've enjoyed the story and the rework.
Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

———
XXXIX. Coming Around Full Circle

REBEKAH

THREE MONTHS LATER:

"Are you sure you'll be able to watch them for me tonight?" I ask Maria nervously as I hand her Sarah.

"Yes sweetie, now go spend some quality time with my son. You two haven't gotten any time to yourselves since Sarah was born," she smiles warmly while holding our three month old against her chest.

Sarah is getting really good at holding herself up now since I've been doing belly time with her a lot lately. It's adorable how she'll start smiling and giggling when I get on my belly down on the floor with her.

I love my baby girl so much.

Tonight is the first night I'll be spending away from her since she was born but tonight is a special night. I'd gotten the okay from my doctor yesterday at my nine week post-birth appointment to have sex.

Nate and I haven't had sex longer than that though. It's been closer to four months because near the end I kept having Braxton Hicks contractions and he was so scared that having sex would put me into labor sooner. Then after I had her and had the complication with my uterus, we had to wait the nine weeks to finally do anything.

"Okay just let me know or call me if it becomes too much. I packed enough breast milk but if that's not enough I can always bring by more. Oh my, is this a good idea? Is it too soon to leave her? Am I a bad mom?" I begin to ramble on but Maria gently puts her hand over my mouth with a smile.

"Calm down Bex, everything is fine. You're not a bad mother for leaving her with her grandmother. You're right next door, it's not like you're going across the world. Plus you and Nate need this. Intimate, quality time with one another and no children around is important for a marriage to work. I'm sure he's missing you too sweetie," she explains warmly and I begin to feel calmer.

I'm so nervous right now.

Once I'd gotten the okay I'd went straight to Maria's next door and asked her to watch the kids for me. I'm not worried about JD since he's use to staying at grandma's house but I'm finding myself getting anxious about leaving Sarah. But that's not the only thing I'm nervous about.

It's been four months since Nate and I have made love and it's been even longer than that since we have where I didn't have a swollen belly getting in the way. I'm nervous about getting intimate with him again.

Will he still want me? Will he still think I'm beautiful even though I've now got stretch marks on my hips from my growing belly during my pregnancy? Will he still want me down there since I've pushed a baby through it? I've heard of men not being attracted to their wives simply with that alone.

But Nate isn't like that. I know deep down I'm working myself up for nothing. I have to be—Nate loves me, regardless of how I look.

"You better get back to the house and ready before he gets home from work sweetie. We will all be fine here. Plus Heather will be here and she'll be excited to spend time with little Sarah," she smiles as she gives me one last hug and kiss before I leave.

JD has already taken off inside so I yell to him to be good and that I love him. I get a quick reply of him yelling over the television.

I tell Sarah I love her—where she smiles up at me and sticks her finger in my mouth. I suck on it and she giggles more.

When I get back to the house I have thirty minutes before Nate gets home.

I quickly shower my body and shave. Now that I'm no longer pregnant and my stomach isn't sore from being cut into, I can finally bend over and shave. Everything.

I pull out my surprise for Nate from the back of my underwear drawer. Heather had bought this for me as my bachelorette gift before Nate and I got married and I'd tucked it in here for a rainy day.

Well that day is today.

I lay it on the bed and take a quick look at it before finally sliding it on. It's a laced black lingerie nightie that came with matching black panties. The kind Nate loves me in, the ones that show off the bottom of my ass. The nightie is mostly see-through except for the breasts area. I try it on and admire myself in the mirror.

I fill it out perfectly, especially up top.

I will say, breastfeeding has done amazing things for my breasts. A lot of the time I don't even have to wear a bra because they're so full and perky.

My hips fill out the bottom half, causing it to ride up to above the bottom of my ass.

I let my long hair down from its usual messy bun on top of my head and brush out my hair. It's long waves cascade down to the middle of my back since I've let it grow out the last year. Prenatal vitamins helped my hair grow out so much quicker though.

At times I miss the short hair and I'll probably eventually cut it short again but for right now, I'm loving its long length. Right now it reminds me of how it was over ten years ago when Nate and I made love for the first time.

I'm so caught up in lighting candles around the room and checking myself in the mirror, that I lost track of time and didn't hear the front door open. I have my back to the door when I hear Nate clear his throat, making me jump and turn quickly.

His eyes go wider than they already are as he takes in my appearance. They're dilated— filled with lust and curiosity.

"What's all this about?" he asks with a smile. He puts his hat on top of the dresser and begins to empty his pockets.

Still to this day whenever I see him in his uniform, it does something to my body that is damn near uncontrollable. Once he's emptied his pockets he takes a slow step towards me—not once taking his eyes off of me.

"Umm it was suppose to be a surprise and I'd lost track of time and planned on coming out in this as like SURPRISE," I laugh nervous, holding out my arms to the side and he continues to stare at me without a hint of a smile or laugh.

"Well it worked, I'm very surprised. Where are the kids?" his voice is deep and sensual. My body tingles as he steps closer.

"Your mom has them. They're going to stay there tonight so we can have quality time together," he steps closer to me with that look in his eyes. I instinctively back up into my dresser.

Before I can do anything else, Nate is on me. He grabs my face with his hands and presses his lips against mine. We kiss passionately until we are both gasping for air and he lifts me up onto my dresser as he positions himself between my legs.

"God Bex, you don't understand how much I've missed you. How much I've missed being inside of you," he groans as he begins to unbutton his shirt.

"I've missed you too Nate. I need you to make love to me all night, four months has been too long," I moan as I begin to unfasten his belt and jeans.

Before long, he's standing in just his boxer briefs. His hands become greedy as he feels every inch of my body that's not covered in lace. Once he gets to the straps of my nightie he slowly laces his fingers underneath them as he slides them down my arms.

He leans forward and begins to kiss my neck and shoulders while I moan softly and tilt my head back against the mirror, giving him more access. His soft kisses are driving me crazy as he's taking his time at undressing me which makes this moment even more intense.

Kissing across my collar bone, he eventually makes it to the swell of my breasts where he tugs down on the material that's covering them, making them bounce out, exposing my hardened nipples. Gently he massages my breasts and runs his thumb across my nipples before putting his mouth over them.

I gasp at the sensation of finally having his mouth on them after over four months. It wasn't that he didn't want to touch me the last four months, it's just we both knew if we did anything, even teasing or oral, it would've turned into something more. So we decided not to do anything at all. It tested our relationship greatly but it also made it stronger.

He sucks and licks my nipples for a lot longer than usual but I don't stop him. He's missed me, missed this, and is wanting to relish in every moment for as long as he can.

When he flexes his hips towards me, I can feel his erection through his boxers on my leg. I gasp and he growls as he continues to love on my bosom. I reach down and rub his shaft through his boxers as he groans more.

I want him. I want him in my mouth this second.

I run my fingers through his hair and pull. He lifts his head and looks at me curiously. I place my lips to his and jump down from my dresser. He wraps his arms around me, reaching down to grab my ass with his hands. He groans more into our kiss and I put my hands on his shoulders as I turn us, shoving him a little too hard against the dresser.

His eyes go wide with confusion as he stares down at me. I smile up at him as I press my lips to his neck and slowly make my way down his bare chest and stomach until I get on my knees in front of him.

I grab at his boxers and pull them down, exposing his hardened shaft to me. As soon as he steps out of his boxers, I've got my hand wrapped around him and shoving his shaft into my waiting mouth.

He groans as I begin to suck slowly on the tip and slide my tongue around it. I push further, filling my mouth completely with him and relax my mouth and throat as I take him, causing the tip to hit the back of throat. I nearly gag but I control it.

I move my head slowly at first and gradually speed it up as Nate runs his fingers through my hair and pulls at the roots as he begins to move his hips. His pace quickens and the hold on my hair tightens as what my mouth is doing to him drives him over the edge.

I gag as his roughness becomes overwhelming and he quickly takes his shaft out of my mouth. I gasp for air and lick up and down the side of it, wanting to continue. I give my mouth a break as I stroke his shaft and look up at him through my lashes. He moves his hands from my hair to my face as he gently strokes my cheeks with his thumbs. He grins down at me with his dimples popping and my heart melts.

I take the tip into my mouth again and begin to suck and twirl my tongue around it while stroking it. He groans while he rolls his head back, letting me pleasure him.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to come in your mouth but it'll be a lot. Will you be able to handle that?" he asks as he looks down at me.

I don't say anything as I continue to suck him even faster and harder now, giving him my answer. He groans more and begins to thrust his hips forward. I move my hand from his shaft to the back of his legs and up, grabbing his ass with both hands. I pull him closer to me, telling him what I want him to do.

"You want me to fuck your mouth baby? You want me to fuck it and come down your throat?" he groans as he looks down at me with desire and when I nod my head with pleading eyes he grabs ahold of the back of my head and begins to thrust roughly into my mouth.

I relax my mouth and throat while breathing through my nose so I don't gag too bad. With every thrust he moans my name and I can feel myself soaking my panties. I don't mind giving him oral but right now I need him. I need him inside me. I tighten my legs and moan as he continues his assault on my mouth.

I feel him grow inside my mouth and I know it's any second now as I anticipate it and before I know it he's groaning loudly when I feel his essence hit the back of my throat. I softly suck his shaft, cleaning it off completely as he looks up at the ceiling, bringing himself back down from his high.

"God Bex, you're so fucking amazing," he compliments me and pulls me up from the floor. He wraps his hands around my face as he passionately kisses me.

Placing my hands around the back of his neck, I pull him in closer to me as I back up towards the foot of the bed. His hands are hungry for me as he feels all over my body and pulls down further on my nightie until it's on the floor at our feet.

Nate then picks me up into his arms as I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me as he climbs onto the bed and crawls us towards the head of it—gently laying my head on the pillow and smiles down at me before leaning down to kiss me.

"Before I make love to you, I need to taste you. So you'll have to wait a little longer baby," he explains before sliding his body down mine and pulling my panties off.

Slowly, he kisses up my inner thigh and my breathing quickens as I anticipated what's coming next. He nibbles at the skin, making me gasps at the sensation and when he puts his mouth on me I nearly explode.

He lets out a small groan as he teases my bundle of nerves with his tongue. Then he puts his mouth over it and sucks it aggressively, causing me to reach down and bury my hands in his hair.

His hair is longer now and I absolutely love it. Especially since it gives me something to pull on. His facial hair has been shaved recently so he now only has a little bit of stubble along his jaw bone.

I miss the facial hair he had but he wouldn't keep it for our wedding. He said he didn't want to look patchy. I didn't fight it as long as he didn't cut his beautiful loosely curled hair too.

He's let his facial hair grow out a few times since then but he likes the clean shave. Either way, he's absolutely handsome and facial hair or not, I still only want him at the end of the day.

Groaning while I pull his hair, he sticks his finger into my opening and moves it in and out at a steady pace. I lean up on my elbows and arch my back up as he looks up at me through his lashes with a grin.

"Mmm baby, you're so wet for me. You've been saving this up for me haven't you?" he groans more and sucks at my bundle of nerves, causing me to roll my head back and thrust my hips towards his mouth.

"Yes Nate. I have baby. I've missed this so much," I moan and fall back on the bed as I begin to squirm underneath him.

He moves his finger faster while he adds another and continues to lick and suck on me. I can feel my orgasm approaching as my breathing quickens and I moan loudly. I crunch up as he hits my spot with his fingers, causing me to climax as I shake under his hold.

I release myself on Nate's tongue as he licks and sucks all of it from me before crawling over my body and pressing his wet lips to mine. I can taste myself on his tongue and it makes me want him even more.

Planking over me, he thrust his hips forward, rubbing his shaft against my opening and I can't take the teasing, it's driving me crazy. My insides are tingling, begging for him to be inside of me. I want him now, more than ever before.

When I open my eyes and look at Nate, he smiles down at me with so much love that it makes my heart skip a beat. I smile up at him, unsure of what he's doing. Suddenly he reaches over to the nightstand and grabs a condom from inside. I pout as I realize what he's about to do.

He notices my face and freezes. Gazing down at me, I can tell he's deep in thought. He's trying to calculate my cycle to see if I'm ovulating. Fortunately I am, so if we have unprotected sex right now, I could end up getting pregnant.

"Fuck it," he smiles down at me and tosses the condom aside. Before I can protest, he shoves his shaft inside of me. I gasp from the sudden stretching of my insides and roll my head back as the pleasure overtakes me.

"Nate, we don't have to. Grab the condom," I moan as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"I don't care Bex. I'll get you pregnant tonight," he groans as he thrust into me. It feels so amazing and his words drive me close to the edge. He just barely entered me and I'm almost about to climax already.

"I want another baby with you Bex. I want so many babies with you. You're such an amazing mom baby. You deserve as many as you want," he moans into my ear as he grabs my leg and lifts it over his shoulder.

I nearly scream as he thrust down into me at a different angle. It feels amazing and his words are still echoing in my head as I think about what he just told me. He wants another baby, this soon? But we just had Sarah and she just turned three months old.

That means I'd be having another baby around her first birthday. That's not really fair to her or to us. I know deep down we are going off of our emotions and desire for one another. I instantly begin to lose my libido the more I think about it. Because of that, I stop moaning and just look up at the ceiling. Nate notices and stops moving as he looks down at me.

"What is it baby?" he asks, concern in his eyes.

"Nate, we should wait on more children," I blurt out and he lowers his head. I begin to think he's upset but when he lifts his head back up there's a sudden look of relief on his face.

"Bex, I was thinking the same thing but I just wanted to give you what I thought you wanted. It's not that I don't want anymore children, because God knows I do, but I just want to enjoy Sarah as the baby for as long as I can before having another one. I'm sorry baby," he apologizes and lays his forehead against mine.

"Nate, I feel the same way too. I don't want to spend the whole first year of her life pregnant again and then probably be in the middle of having another one for her first birthday," I laugh and he smiles down at me.

Nate presses his lips to mine gently and I can feel the love and devotion he has for me. I run my fingers through his hair and pull him against me. When he pulls out of me, I whimper and he chuckles.

He quickly grabs the condom and slips it on. As he shoves his shaft into me, I instantly feel the difference. I don't like it with the condom but it's better than having another baby too soon in nine months.

But even though we are using a condom, the love making is still wonderful. It still feels amazing and I know I'll reach my climax regardless, and so will he. I wrap my legs back around his waist and he wraps his arms underneath me, holding me close to him. He kisses me passionately as he thrust into me deeply, allowing me to fill every inch of him.

When his tip hits my core, I feel my release coming quickly and I roll my head back in pleasure. Nate kisses my neck and sucks on it, leaving a hickie on my neck.

I gasp and giggle at him as I remember our little inside joke about Greaser hairstyles and hickies. He smiles down at me as he picks up the pace and presses his forehead to mine.

"I love you Rebekah, I love you so much," he warmly expresses his love to me. I lean up to kiss his lips and tighten my hold around him.

"I love you Nate, I love you more than anything. You're such an amazing man, father, and husband. God I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you baby," I moan as I'm seconds away from climaxing.

He smiles down at me and then picks up the pace even more, slamming into me roughly. I scream his name over and over again until I'm releasing and tightening all over him. Soon after, Nate reaches his climax and releases into the condom.

When he collapses on top of me, I wrap my arms around him and gently run my fingers up and down his back. They make their way up to his hair and I softly run my fingers through its curls.

We lay like this for a few moments as we both come back down from the high of our love making. Nate leans up and presses his lips to mine before removing himself from me and climbing off the bed. I watch him as he quickly pulls his boxers on and walks out of the room.

I grab the sheets and climb underneath them, only covering up the bottom half of my body. I grab my phone and turn on my side as I text Maria to check on the kids. She texts back assuring me everything is fine and to concentrate on tonight with Nate.

My back is to the door when he comes back in. He sits a bottle of water on my night stand and climbs into bed behind me. Grabbing my phone from me he chuckles at the text message and shakes his head. He sits the phone on the table and grabs my face as he kisses my lips.

"No phones tonight. They're right next door, they're fine Bex," he assures me softly and I begin to calm down.

"Okay. But don't you miss them?" I ask, knowing full well the answer already.

"Of course I do baby. But tonight is about me and you. Tonight, I'm giving my full attention to my wife," he smiles and kisses me more.

His kiss literally takes my breath away. I feel comfort in his touch as he softly runs his hands down my body. When I look into his eyes I see compassion, trust, patience, and above all else, an undying love for me. I too, feel the same way, and only hope that he sees those same emotions reflecting in my eyes.

Nate suddenly smiles as an idea pops into his head. He quickly stands and grabs his phone off his dresser. When he climbs back into bed with me, I look at him with shock, my mouth agape in disbelief.

"I thought you said no phones Mr. Daniels," I scold him and he chuckles as he opens the camera app.

"Calm down Mrs. Daniels. I'll put it away in just a few seconds," he laughs and wraps his arm around me, snuggling me close to him.

He holds the phone up and begins to snap pictures of us. I see on the screen, our reflection, and instantly realize what he's doing.

Over ten years ago he did this exact same thing after we made love for the first time. The memory makes me smile and I can't help but turn my head to kiss him. I hear the camera going off some more and I can't help but laugh.

"Oh Nate Daniels, you can be such a romantic sometimes," I tease him and nuzzle my nose against his. He chuckles and kisses my lips.

"I try baby," he kisses me some more as he locks his phone and sits it on my end table, next to mine.

When he rolls back over to me and holds me in his arms, I know this time, that this won't be the last time I get to be in his arms. There will be no letter telling me goodbye and breaking my heart. None of that.

Nate Daniels isn't going anywhere.

We may have been a thousand miles from nowhere at that time in our lives, but right now, right here in this moment, we are right where we are meant to be. Together, for the rest of our lives.

And there's no other place I'd rather be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 282 11
When Taylor Burke met Bucky Barnes during their sophomore year. He basically kept their tutoring arrangement a secret he was less than thrilled about...
353K 8.2K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...
2.7K 136 17
Dela left the small-town life for bigger and brighter things. When she is called back to that small town she is forced to make decisions she never th...
440K 15K 19
Kylie Daniels is on the run from her past with the help from her best friend. Keeping a low profile for 18months wasn't easy, especially with an almo...