The will of the Gilbert's (An...

By calebdouglas74

33 year old Brantley Gilbert is happy being away from the whole world. He likes being up on his mountain. Bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 5

644 20 4
By calebdouglas74

Aimee Carrero as Meadow McRoy

Luci's Pov 

Brantley and I are getting ready to go back to our cabin. We have been staying with David and Meadow for 10 days and Brantley is ready to get back to our cabin. I know David and his boys have been going down to our cabin a few times to feed the animals at our small farm. I'm ready to go home and take care of my husband. Ever since Brantley woke up he's just like a new man. He's kinder, sweeter, and in some way he's opening up to me more and more. I know I should only be thinking about my baby and myself, but Brantley loves me. He wants us to be a happy married couple. And to be honest with you, I love being Mrs. Brantley Gilbert. 

I walked out of the bedroom Brantley and I have been staying in with my small bag of clothes that Meadow gave to me. I walked over to the door and opened it up. 

"Are you sure you can drive this wagon." David asked Brantley. 

"Yes McRoy. You can come and get it tomorrow or something. I just want to go home." Brantley said to his best friend. I walked over to Meadow who was holding Running Star in her arms. 

"They are still fighting." I asked her. She looked at me. 

"Yes. You think they are married to each other and not us." Meadow said to me. I laughed at her. 

"You would think that. Thank you again for everything you have done and for the dresses. They are so pretty." I told her. 

"Your welcome Luci. Now get your husband home and take care of him." Meadow said to me giving me a wink. 

"I am, I am." I told her. I gave her a hug. 

"Your my best friend Meadow." I told her. She smiled at me. 

"Your mine as well. I'll come over for a visit in a few days." Meadow told me. I smiled at her. 

"Good. I like having you around." I told her. We walked over to our husbands. 

"You ready Darlin." Brantley asked me. Before I could say anything David opened up his mouth. 

"Some one is ready to get laid." David said to us. 

"Watch your mouth around my wife." Brantley said to David. I knew he was getting more mad by the second. 

"Okay come on honey I'm ready to go home. Thank you both again." I said to David and Meadow. Brantley helped me up the wagon then he jumped up on the wagon. I looked back and saw Minnie sitting in the back looking at me. I patted her. 

"See you soon." Brantley said to the McRoy family. I waved bye to them all. After about 10 minutes of riding I caught Brantley looking at me. I looked over at him. 

"Yes dear." I asked him. Brantley smiled at me. 

"Nothing. I'm just watching my wife." Brantley told me. I moved closer to him and when I did Minnie jumped up next to me. 

"Well I think she wanted to be up here too." I told Brantley. He just smiled at me. 

"I need to clean the cabin when we get back home." I told Brantley. 

"It can wait." Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"Brantley, the cabin hasn't been touched in 10 days. I bet it's covered in dust." I told him. 

"Do it later. I got big plans for us." Brantley said to me. I knew what he was talking about. In some way I'm not scared. I know Brantley loves me more because he tells me all the time now. 

"Oh you do. Should I know any of these plans that you have on your mind?" I asked him. 

"Nope. Just know you will be laying on your back for a while." Brantley said to me. I wrapped both my arms around his body. I do love this big mountain man with my whole heart. He's the only person that didn't care that I was having another mans baby. He married me and saved me from the world of hate from the towns people. 

"Why do I have to stay on my back." I asked him. 

"I can stay on my back and you do all the work if you want too." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him. 

"We take turns." I said to him. 

"I wish we was home so I can lay you down now." Brantley said to me. 

"I wish I was home too. My feet hurt." I said to him. Brantley just laughed at me. I giggled at him. 

The whole way home Brantley was telling me about the different animals that live up on this mountain. He told me about the different flowers. It didn't seem like it took an hour to get to the cabin. 

"Home sweet home Darlin." Brantley said to me. I opened up my eyes. I didn't even know I was falling sleep. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to doze off like that." I said to him. Brantley picked me up from the wagon and sat me on my feet. 

"It's okay Darlin. Look Minnie is happy to be home." Brantley said to me. I looked and saw Minnie running around the farm. 

"Come on Darlin we need to go inside now." Brantley said to me. Before I could say anything he picked me and started to walk. 

"Brantley our bags." I said to him. 

"I'll get them when I know you are in the bedroom safe." Brantley said to me. I just kissed this big old man. He's the love of my life and now I'm going to show him. 

"I love you Darlin." Brantley said to me. 

"I know you do, but now I want you to show me that you love me." I said to me. He laid me down on the bed.

"I'm going too baby. Let me take care of the team and get our bags back into the cabin" Brantley said to me, walking out of our bedroom. I got up and took off my dress and I was only in my corset, that Meadow made for me. Like she told me we are small women, so we need to make our own corsets. I was brushing my hair getting ready for Brantley to come back in. I hope I can make him happy when we make love for the first time. I'm already in love with this mountain man but after tonight I'm going to be putty in Brantley's big, strong hands. 

You may look at him and be scared of this tall, muscular man with scares all over his body, but with me all I see is the man that saved me and the man I'm going to make love too. I wish I could give him something that the other man took from me, but Brantley is the first man I've ever been in love with. And I hope he's the last man that I love.  

I heard him talking to Minnie. 

"Okay girl mama and I are going to lay down for a while. If anyone shows up you bark okay girl." Brantley said to Minnie. He said 'Mama and I' to our dog. While Brantley and I was at the McRoy's farm Brantley and Minnie got really closed. That only makes my heart melt more just think about it. This big, tall, hairy mountain man is one of the sweetest men you will ever get to know or meet. I walked over to the bed and sat down. 

"Darlin, I hope you are ready for--- I'll be God Damn." Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"I know I'm starting to get more fat." I said to him. 

"No your not. Damn you are beautiful in that corset. I don't know if I should keep it on you or take it off of you." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"It's up to you." I said to him laying down on the bed. I slowly opened up my legs looking right at Brantley. 

"Damn woman you are the prettiest woman in this God damn state." Brantley said to me. I'm so glade I took a bath at Meadow yesterday so I can be nice and clean for Brantley. Plus I needed to shave my cookie before my husband cock get inside of me. I know it's so big. I've felt it a lot more in the past week. 

"Thank you Mr. Gilbert. Do you want to touch me you can. I am your wife and your my big strong army mountain man." I said to Brantley. I'm so glad that Meadow and I've had a few long talks about all of this sex stuff. I was a virgin until the night I got raped. So Brantley is the only man I'm willing to give myself to him. He's my husband and he saved me. So glad I have Meadow to talk too. 

"What happened to my sweet, kind little wife?" Brantley asked me. 

"She's still here. But now she wants to be a good wife and take care of my husband." I said to him. Brantley ripped opened his shirt. God help me. Brantley is a big strong man. 

"I like this, but I want my sweet wife back after this, you hear me girl." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"Yes sir." I said to him. Brantley picked me up and kissed me hard on my lips. My legs were wrapped around his waist. Brantley sat down on the bed. 

"Oh Brantley." I moaned out his name. Brantley was kissing and biting my neck. 

"I love you baby." Brantley said to me. I bate down on his neck and sucked hard on his skin. I began to move my hips on Brantley's lap. I can fell his penis getting harder and harder.  

"Oh Darlin I want you so bad baby girl. All the nasty things I want to do to you." Brantley said to me. He flipped us over and laid me down on the bed. He opened up my legs and licked my vagina I moaned out. That felt so good. Brantley was eating me out and I wanted to moaned so loud, but I don't know if Brantley wants me to or not. 

"Darlin, you don't like this." Brantley asked me. I looked at him. 

"I love it." I said to him. 

"Why aren't you makin any noises then?" Brantley asked me. I just love how he talks to me with his wild mountain talk. 

"I didn't know if you wanted me to make any sounded or not." I told him, smiling at him. 

"Well yes I do. I want to hear you when I'm eating my favorite food. Make so much nose that my dig dong get's rock hard babe." Brantley told me before he went back down on me. My eyes rolled back in my head. 

"Oh Brantley! Yes. Just like that." I moaned out. Brantley was just going out to eat on me. 

"Yes! Brantley. Oh Brantley! Yes." I moaned and felt my whole body shaking in pleasure. Then I felt my body give out something wet from my vagina. I looked and saw Brantley licking me all up Brantley stood up and I looked to see Brantley taking off his pants and I looked at his rock hard penis. It's about 9 inches long and fat. How is that big fat beautiful thing fit in me. 

"Don't worry Darlin we will go slow." Brantley said to me, laying down on the bed naked next to me. I laid on top of him and was kissing his body. 

"I love you Darlin." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him. 

"And I do love you Brantley." I said to him. Brantley rolled us over and kissed my perky bobbies. 

"These are so sweet, just like you Darlin." Brantley said to me, sucking my hard nipple. 

"Oh Brantley." I moaned his name. I want him. I want him in so deep inside of me. 

"Are you ready for this big boy Darlin." Brantley asked me. I looked at him. 

"Please go slow." I said to him. 

"Don't worry Darlin, I'm only your lover, I'll never hurt you." Brantley said to me kissing me. Brantley slowly moved inside of me. I was holding my breath for a second. 

"I can stop Darlin." Brantley told me. 

"No. Keep going dear." I said to him. Brantley gave me another kiss. Brantley just rammed the last 4 inches inside of me and I moaned in pleasure. 

"I'm all the way in and your so fucking tight Darlin. Yes baby. My fucking tight little wife." Brantley said to me moving in and out of my tight vagina. I was moaning, and holding onto Brantley's back. 

"Fuck baby your so fucking tight!" Brantley yelled out. He was going faster and faster. I pushed Brantley over so I can be on top. I looked down at Brantley and moved Brantley's big hands over to my breast so he can rub them. 

"You like my bobbies daddy." I asked Brantley going up and down on his hard rock cock. 

"Fuck Darlin. Yes I do. I love them big girls." Brantley said to me sucking my my nipple. I was going up and down on Brantley as fast as I can. I knew it was only a matter of moments before I will be cumming again. 

"Brantley I'm close." I told him. Brantley kissed me hard on my lips. 

"Cum for me. Cum all over my cock. Cum for me Darlin." Brantley yelled at me, slapping my ass when I bounced up and down on him. 

"Yes Brantley! I'm cumming! Oh yes!" I moaned. Brantley rolled us over and was moving his hips really fast in and out of me. 

"I'm close Darlin. Open that whore's mouth you got." Brantley said to me. I did what my husband told me to do and Brantley slammed his 9 inches down my mouth. And I loved it. 

"Rub you pussy woman!" Brantley said to me. I did what I was told and played with my pussy. I kept sucking on Brantley when I felt something wet and worm him my mouth. 

"Fuck! Yes take all that cum baby. Take it for your strong, wild mountain husband." Brantley said to me. I did what he told me to do and I swallowed all of it. Brantley and I laid down on the bed, trying to catch our breaths. That was the best thing I've ever done in my life. I looked over at Brantley. 

"Was that okay. I mean did I do it okay." I asked him. Brantley looked at me. 

"Babe, what we just did was the best thing ever. Look at you doing all them nasty thing to me." Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"I want to do more nasty things to you." I said to him. Brantley pulled me over to him and kissed me. 

"And we will. After you do me one favor." Brantley asked me. I looked at him. 

"Sure dear. What do you need?" I asked him. 

"Can you do all the work this time. My shoulder is hurtin me." Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"Yes I can." I said to him. 

"Good start sucking on my dick woman." Brantley said to me, pushing my head down to his still hard cock. 

Yep I'm just fell in love with this man for now and for ever.

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING. 

UPDATES WILL BE SOON.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.7K 42
There are all kinds of love stories throughout life. Your first love, the first one to break your heart. Maybe a marriage or two. The one who got awa...
34.3K 1.1K 17
Riley Walker Deveraux sometimes wished that her life had taken a different turn. But sometimes you had to make the most of what you were dealt. Howe...
163K 5K 59
When Darci left North Carolina to move into her granparents house in Georgia, she left everything behind that she had ever known. But being impulsive...
151K 3.6K 28
A Brantley Gilbert fan fiction Kaleigh is 22 and going to school for a nursing career when suddenly she finds out her fiancé is cheating on her w...