The will of the Gilbert's (An...

By calebdouglas74

33 year old Brantley Gilbert is happy being away from the whole world. He likes being up on his mountain. Bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 4

626 22 1
By calebdouglas74

Jared Padalecki as David McRoy Sr. 

Brantley's Pov 

I was laying in bed looking around this room, that I knew it wasn't mine. I was in David and Meadow's spare room at there cabin. I looked down at my naked chest and I saw my chest was all wrapped up. All I remember was a black bear charged at me. I moved the blanket off of me. I looked down at my legs and saw I only had my long John's on. What day is it? I need to get out of this bed. I slowly moved my body, but it was hard for me to stand up. 

I need to get home to Luci. I walked over to the door and opened it up. I could hear people talking in the front part of the cabin. I was slowly walking to the front door. All I could think about is my Luci. I need to get to her now. I opened up the door and walked outside. 

"Brantley, what are you doing out of bed. You need---" I cut Meadow off. 

"I need to get home to Luci. She must be worried sick---" I could hear Luci talking. 

"Told you boys she a good dog." I looked and saw Luci talking to the boys with some dog. 

"You think uncle Brantley will let you keep her, aunt Luci." Carter asked Luci. 

"David Jr, went to get Luci the second they brought you to me. Luci's been here ever since." Meadow told me. I sat down at the rockin chair. I looked over at Meadow.

"How long have I've been here?" I asked her. 

"A week. Luci's been with you this whole time." Meadow said to me. I just looked over at Luci who is playing with a dog. A week. I've been in and out of sleep for a week now. 

"Where is David at?" I asked Meadow. 

"He went to town. He had some business to do for us." Meadow said to me. I didn't know what to say to her. All I could do is watch Luci. I've missed her touch. I've missed being with her. 

"Brantley, when I told Luci about what happened, she was in tears. That girl really loves you." Meadow said to me. I looked at her. 

"You really think so." I asked her. I like talking to Meadow. She's like the little sister that you need around, you know what I mean. 

"Yes. She only leaves your room to go to the outhouse or if one of the boys con her into playing with them and the dog. Boys come on we need to go inside." Meadow said to her boys. Luci looked over at me.

"Brantley." Luci called my name and started to run to me. I stood up and opened my arms. Luci ran right into my arms. I kissed the top of her head. 

"I'm so happy you are alive. You scared me." Luci said to me. 

"The boys and I will be inside for a while, so you two can talk." Meadow said to us. I looked over at her. 

"Thanks Meadow." I said to her. She mouthed to me 'Tell her how you feel'. I shook my head to her. 

"I'm so happy. You need to sit down. Why are you out of---" I cut Luci off by giving her one hell of a kiss. Luci moaned into the kiss. That only made me want her even more.

"Wow." Luci said to me. She moved her head down so I couldn't see how red her face was getting. I put my hand under her chin and moved her face so I can see this beautiful woman. 

"I haven't see you for almost a week now. I need to look at my beautiful wife." I told her. Luci was crying. I sat down and pulled Luci on my lap. 

"Brantley, I'm way to heavy to be sitting on your lap." Luci said to me. I looked at her like she was nuts. 

"You are my wife and I want you to sit on my lap. I need you." I said to her. Luci looked at me. 

"I need you too Brantley. More then you will ever know." Luci said to me. I looked at her. All I want to do is make love to this woman. I moved my hand to her leg and I was rubbing her soft white leg, under her dress. 

"I need you more. God, I've missed you Darlin." I said to her. Luci gave me a kiss. 

"Don't ever die on me Brantley. This week has been a living hell. I've sent so many hours praying for you to wake up. David even went to get Doc Jackson a few days back and all he could say was you needed rest. You would wake up and then go right back to sleep." Luci said to me. I don't remember none of that. I looked down and saw a big German Shepherd sleeping next to our feet. 

"Who is this?" I asked my wife. 

"This is Minnie. The day you went hunting she showed up at the cabin. Been with me ever since." Luci said to me. I laid my head on her shoulder. 

"So you want to keep her?" I asked Luci. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. 

"I know you don't want to keep her, so we don't have too. I was just thinking she could stay with us but--" I cut Luci off by kissing her again. I can't get enough of this woman. She is the best medicine I could ever get. 

"Minnie stays." I said to her. Luci looked at me. 

"Really Brantley. She's a good dog. She's over protective over me." Luci said to me. I looked at her. 

"I like this dog already." I said to Luci. And if this mut is going to protect Luci I'm all for her to stay here with us.

"Come on we need to get you back inside. You still need your rest." Luci told me, getting off my lap. I wrapped my arms around her small body and pulled her back down on my lap. 

"I'm good here. I want to sit out side. I've been in that bed for a week now. I want to sit out here with you." I told her. Luci smiled at me. 

"Okay. But only for a little while longer. You need to get your rest. We have a long way back to our cabin." Luci said to me. 

"I like how you said our cabin." I said to her. Luci kissed my forehead. 

"It's my home too." Luci said to me. 

"You made that cabin into a home." I told her. 

"Well the second you are up to it we can go back to our home, where I can take better care of you. Here everyone is making sure I'm okay." Luci said to me. 

"When we get home we ain't leavin the bed for 2 days." I said to her. Luci cuddled into me more. 

"Sounds like heaven to me dear." Luci said to me. I love holding on to my wife. I know we have been married for only a few weeks and we really still don't know a lot about each other, but I'm willing to spend the rest of my life getting to know her, and to take care of her and this baby like it's mine. 

"Brantley can I ask you something." Luci asked me. 

"You can ask me anything you want darlin." I told her. 

"You said to me before you passed out that you loved me." Luci said to me. Well I'll be damn. I don't remember saying that to her. 

"I get it. You was on death's door and if you don't feel that anymore I understand---" This woman talks way to much. I just shut her up again by kissing her. Man, I can't get enough of this woman. 

"Well Darlin, if I said it then I meant it." I said to her. She looked at me. 

"You love me." Luci asked me. 

"Yes I do Darlin. Do you love me." I asked her. She looked at me. 

"The second we got married I was falling in love with you, but now after everything that has happened I only love you that much more. And if you ever do this again getting attacked from a bear I'm going to shot you." Darlin said to me. I just laughed at her. 

"Come here you old man." Luci said to me, pulling me to her lips. I opened up my mouth so I can get more of her. Luci moaned again. I can feel my 'Buddy' getting harder by the second. Luci looked right in my eyes. I know she can feel him growing. 

"Brantley, I didn't know you was that big." She told me. I smiled at her. 

"Only for you Darlin." I said to her. Luci smiled at me. 

"Good. When we get home I might want to take him out to play." Luci said to me. I looked at her. 

"Where did that come from Darlin?" I asked her. She looked at me. 

"I'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't have. I thought we was having a moment. I'm so sorry." Luci told me. 

"No Darlin we are, but damn woman that was hot." I said to her. Luci moved over to my ear. 

"When you can, I want you too make love to me?" Luci said to me. I looked at her. 

"We can go now Darlin. I'm ready." I said to her. I stood up with Luci still in my arm. I've been waiting on this day to come for a while now. 

"Brantley Keith Gilbert sit down right now." Luci said to me. I laughed at her. 

"Okay Darlin, but when we get home I'm making love too you so many times that you will be sick of me and my body." I told her. 

"Sorry I should've had yelled at you both. Sorry." Meadow said to us walking back into the cabin. I looked over at Luci, who was just shocked that Meadow walked out and heard us talking.  

"It's okay Darlin. What we do is okay. We are married." I told her. 

"Oh I know, but poor Meadow. I should go see if she is okay." Luci said to me, getting off my lap. 

"Wait." I called for her. 

"Yes Dear." Luci said to me. 

"I need a kiss." I said to her.

"You are a big baby." Luci said to me giving me a peck on my lips.

"I want more later you hear me woman." I said to my young bride. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Yes sir." Luci said to me walking back into David and Meadow's cabin. I was looking around David's farm and I like how this place is all set up. David worked his ass off for this place. I looked down and saw Minnie looking at me. 

"So you have been taking care of my wife since I've been laid up huh." I asked the dog. 

"Well girl I thank you." I said to her, petting her head. She barked at me. The door opened up and David Jr, Carter and Thomas was all running outside. 

"Uncle Brantley can Minnie play with us again." Thomas asked me. I looked at them and smiled. 

"Yes boys, if she wants too go for it." I told them. 

"Come on Minnie." They all said to her, clapping there hands, but she wasn't going anywhere. 

"Sorry boys, but I think you played with her so much the last few days I think she needs her rest." I told them. 

"Just like you needed your rest uncle Brantley." David Jr asked me. 

"Yeah." I said to them. 

"We are glad you are alive uncle Brantley. We heard Aunt Luci cry every night." Thomas said to me. 

"Yeah sometimes Aunt Luci will cry so much that mama would sit with her." Carter told me. 

"But she never did leave your room. She told mama that she loves you and she is happy with you. Bunch of girl talk is nasty. Come on guys lets the chores done before pa gets back." David Jr told his younger brothers. They all ran to the barn. I was thinking about everything when I notice my bride standing next to me. 

"Hey Darlin." I said to her. 

"Come on you need to get back to bed." Luci told me. I stood up and Luci helped me back into the room. 

"So we can make love." I asked her. Luci looked up at me and smiled. 

"No silly. But when we get home I'm ours." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. I need to get back on my feet and in a hurry so I can make sweet love to this beauty standing next to me. 

All I know if David and his boys wasn't there to save me I would be dead by now. And know that Luci know's that I love her I need to stay alive even more. I want us to be a family.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.1K 26
Fresh out of high school and finally home from Panama, 18-year old Stella Hawkley is surprised to find a new farm-hand waiting for her at the airport...
80.2K 2.7K 42
There are all kinds of love stories throughout life. Your first love, the first one to break your heart. Maybe a marriage or two. The one who got awa...
2.2K 95 22
Y/n Maybell, she wants to travel the world, as she travels she met a wonderful man, Gilbert Blythe, he is the first friend you've ever had, but all o...
941 57 6
McKenna has never known what a mother's love felt like. After losing her mom at a young age, she thought that things would be better when her father...