Secret Assassin [Taekook] [Co...

By kookiewithtae1

He's in debt with the mafia. It's a choice between his life and his best friend's life. He should chose his b... More

Copyright
Important pls read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
My present to you~
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
EC1 How They Met Jimin
EC1 How They Met Jimin Pt. 2
EC2 Jungkook's backstory
EC3 Seohyun's backstory
EC4 Jeongguk's backstory
EC5 Taeyeon's backstory
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
EC6 Meeting Her Father
Book 2

Chapter 5

5K 164 45
By kookiewithtae1

"Well, this has been fun, but I got jobs to do brother."

"Ok then, I'll come visit you in Busan some time soon Ggukie." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jeongguk said pulling in his mask and hood. "I'll leave the way we came."

Second later Jeongguk had jumped up and crawled back through the hole in the air shaft.

"Wait a second how did you get in here anyways?" Hoseok said.

"Came in through the hole in the window, crawled across the ceiling and crawled through the air shaft, into the room." Jungkook said as if it was the simplest thing ever.

"Oh." Hoseok said taking a step away from Kook.

"Wait, you said you could help all of us. And we know you can fight, and are great with tech, but how do we know you can perform?"

"I'll show you, follow me."

The group of 6 left the room and walked into a dance practice room. "Take a seat." Jungkook said. He asked into the storage room to change. When he came out he walked over to the speaker and started some back ground music.

He's wearing this:

He rapped first, doing a mix of songs he had rapped.

Then he moved on to singing and dancing.

Just without the back up dancers

When he finished everyone started clapping except Taehyung who was blushing very hard, and was in shock.

"Tae Tae~" Jungkook said walking to the man, "You come up here and sing with me, or I'll shoot you with my laser glove." Jungkook said his voice going from innocent to scary.

"Now come on!" He said his voice back to being innocent. Jungkook put on the background music and started singing.

When they finished Jin and Jimin both stood up and shouted "SHIP!"

Taehyung blushed and looked over at Jungkook. Being an assassin Jungkook is really good at hiding his emotions. If Jungkook didn't hide his emotions it's most likely that he would shift.

What no one knew, not even Jungkook and Jeongguk's parents, was that the twins were shapeshifters. (Cause like why the hell not)

They can change into anything, at any time they want except when they don't hide their emotions. Jungkook and Jeongguk can't control their power when they show emotions, that's why the remain cold all the time.

When they show their emotions they either change into an animal or their eyes change color, and sometimes both.

Scared/afraid: bunny with white eyes
Angry: Alpha wolf with red eyes
Sad: blue eyes
Happy: Dog with yellow eyes
Has a crush: baby otter with dark pink eyes
Love: dark pink eyes
Shy/embarrassed: bunny with baby pink eyes
Disgusted: green eyes
Lust: black eyes
Shocked: purple eyes(it's rare for them to be shocked)

Right now Jungkook was trying very hard not to show his dark pink eyes. (SKSKKS know what that means~)

If anyone knew of the twins powers they would try to do experiments on them. Not that they could actually get the twins in one spot Lon enough to do it.

Jungkook cleared his throat, "Why don't you show me the tech room Yoongi?"

"Sure! Follow me." Yoongi said standing up. The assassin followed him to the tech room, but not before hearing Taehyung's laugh, and that sent him over the edge making him super shy.

He sprinted in front of Yoongi, already feeling him shift. As soon as Jungkook was in the tech room, he had shifted.

"Jungkook, where did you g-" Yoongi eyed the pile of clothes belonging to Jungkook. The pile started moving and out popped a white as snow bunny with pink eyes. Yoongi's eyes went wide and he quickly kicked the door shut behind him.

"What the fuck!? How the hell did you get here and where is Jungkook?!" Yoongi said scooping up the bunny and pile of clothes under him. He set the clothes down on top of a desk with the bunny on top of them.

Jungkook (the bunny) felt himself shifting back to his human form. Before he could hop behind the desk he shifted and a now naked Jungkook was sitting on the desk.

"Ahh-" Yoongi started screaming and turned around only to have Jungkook cover his mouth. "Stay quiet while I change and I'll explain, or I'll tape your mouth shut." Jungkook whispered harshly in Yoongi's ear.

After Jungkook finished changing he led Yoongi to the chair that was behind the desk. "Ok Jeongguk and I are shapeshifters." Jungkook started. "Shapeshifters?!" Yoongi screeched, only to have Jungkook cover his mouth again.

"I'm going to explain but I need to call Jeongguk first. So I need you to stay quiet okay?" Yoongi nodded.

"Good."

20 minutes later Jeongguk was walking through the door of the lab. "Seriously Jungkook!?" Jeongguk said smacking the back of Kooks head. "I'm gone for like 2 hours and you're calling me to tell me that cupcake over here knows who we are!?"

"H-hey don't call me cupcake." Yoongi said getting flustered. Jeongguk looked at Yoongi before looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook caught on and quickly picked up his brother. Since Jeongguk shifted slower than Jungkook, he had more time to hide somewhere. Jeongguk lost control of his emotions and turned into a baby otter with dark pink eyes.

"Awwww." Yoongi said lifting otter Gguk out of his brothers arms. "You're so cute!"

"Yoongi I think you should give him back now before he loses his form and changes human again."

Reluctantly Yoongi handed over Gguk to his brother. Jungkook grabbed his brothers clothes and set them behind a table with his brother. Moment later Gguk shifted back and put on his clothes.

"Ok now that that is over, we will now explain our powers." Jungkook said clapping his hands together. "Oh and brother get better control of your emotions."

For the next 10 minutes the twins explained everything about their powers to Yoongi.

"Ok, ok. So you shifted into a bunny with baby pink eyes because you got shy when you heard Taehyung laugh," Yoongi said pointing to Jungkook, "And you turned into a baby otter with dark pink eyes because why?"

"We turn into otters with dark pink eyes when we have crushes on people." Jungkook said answering for his brother earning a slap on the arm.

"So that means.....y-you have a crush on me?" Yoongi squeaked hiding behind his hands.

"N-no." Jeongguk said turning away from Yoongi.

"My God, yes he has a crush on you. Now just kiss already and make my ship happen." Jungkook said pushing his brother forward and into Yoongi making the two kiss.

"Totally ship it!" Jungkook said fangirl-ing behind the two men.

________________________________________________________________

What should Jungkook do about Namjoon? Should he leave him alone, go to his house and reveal that he's JK, kill him, recruit him into the mafia, or anything else y'all suggest. Just leave it in the comments. Bye Lovlies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 186 22
Sequel to Secret Assassin. When you're the only daughter, and your parents are a mafia boss, and the other one an assassin, life can be tough. Watc...
379K 11.8K 33
When the biggest Mafia in the world, BTS, find a cute male running like his life depended on it, which, it kind of did. Can they make him fall for t...
110K 5.8K 18
Min Yoongi has wanted you for precisely three years. But during this time, you have been locked up behind bars and between walls of cement, holding s...
279K 10.8K 37
Your brother seems to enjoy hiding you away from the world. From being home schooled, to having no friends, and no social life, you brother doesn't s...