Hearteater | kth

By SingularitaeAddict

"While he was falling from Heaven, I was crawling out of Hell. This love was doomed from its very beginning."... More

Intro
1. Father's Daughter
2. Business Card
3. Doctor
4. Personal Hell
5. Date
7. Fairy
8. Wings
9. Soda
10. Coffee
11. Angel
12. Intimacy
13. Played
14. Crush
15. Daddy Issues
16. Alone
17. Stay
18. Good Morning
19. Vulnerable
20. First Love
21. Heal
22. Gone
23. Too Late
24. Real
25. Perfect
26. Okay
27. Supergirl
28. Birthday Boy
29. Lies & Honesty
30. Answers
31. Lost
32. No Secrets
33. Sorry
34. Believer
35. Mommy Dearest
36. Innocent
37. It Was You
38. Exes From Hell

6. Rules

11.7K 616 565
By SingularitaeAddict

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes in everything you've ever wished for."

"Did it work?" Yoongi practically leapt from the couch to the door the moment I set foot into my apartment.

"Don't you have your own place to lurk around in?" a small scowl occupied my forehead as I eyed him disapprovingly, taking my jacket off and leaving it on the hanger.

"Get to the point," he huffed, both of his hands fidgeting with two of his pocket knives. "The guy looked spectacularly smitten, so I guess you got the job done finally?"

"Wait a second," I spun on my heel, shooting him a glare. "What do you mean 'looked'? Were you spying on my date?"

"Of course I was," Yoongi shrugged as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I was right there on the table next to you. Geez, what a tragic life story he dumped on you, huh? You did a riveting performance, though. 'Thank you, Taehyung, this was heartfelt'," he mocked me, speaking in a high-pitched voice. "I bet on the inside you wanted to gag. I know how much you hate those things."

My jaw hung low as my eyes rounded. "I cannot believe you. Yoongi, according to humans, this is considered stalking."

"It's a good thing then that we're not humans." He seemed unfazed.

"I feel seriously violated right now." I put my hands on my hips. For some reason the fact that Yoongi had hovered there right next to me like some kind of nosy poltergeist as I was having my date with Taehyung made my blood seethe. Usually I wouldn't mind his presence if I was with any other guy, but right now, it ignited a fire of fury deep within me. "You were eavesdropping on my conversation with him. Did you follow us after we left?"

"Oh god no. I couldn't stand his pathetic whining any more so I bolted." He replied and I had to stifle a relieved sigh. At least he hadn't witnessed our kiss. Wait a second, why was I worried about that?

"I'm really tired now, so I'd like you to let me rest," I said, gliding past him and plopping on the couch.

"So I gather we're done with that one, right? Should I ask for another target?" he tapped his foot impatiently, his dark eyes boring holes through me.

I paused for a bit, refusing to meet his gaze. "Actually, I'm not done yet."

"I beg your pardon?" I had never heard Yoongi sound so outraged and so menacing at the same time. "Please tell me you're joking, Faye!"

"I'm not, I just couldn't do it tonight. Alright? I'll do it later on. Now leave me alone."

"Later?" he scoffed. "And when exactly is that? In a couple of years, when you're walking down the aisle and he's waiting for you by the altar? Oh wait, I forgot. That can never happen, because you're the devil's daughter!" Yoongi spat out and I could see how he was gradually becoming more upset by the minute as I watched him calmly.

"You don't need to remind me that," I said through gritted teeth, hands clutching on the sofa cushions. "Truth be told, I think you're overreacting-"

"I never-" one of Yoongi's demon daggers forged in hell flew right by my head and sank into the wall behind me. "-overreact!"

Shocked, I twisted slowly to stare at the deathly blade, the only weapon that could truly hurt me.

I whirled around to glare at the panting Yoongi, his stare hard and rigid.

"That could have fucking killed me!" I hissed, standing up abruptly. This was ridiculous, surely Yoongi was having one of his juvenile moments, he wouldn't really hurt me. Would he?

He remained silent, fingers clutched into fists.

Infuriated, I started prowling towards him. "I am your Mistress, the Princess of Hell, the Goddess of the Underworld, and the Queen of all demons. And you. Shall. Obey. Me." my voice was low but powerful. Yoongi flinched, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed my reflection in the mirror. My orbs were gleaming with the natural scarlet red hue.

"Really?" reluctantly, he took a step towards me instead of stepping back. It pissed me off and I let out a furious huff, my nostrils flaring like those of a beast ready to attack. "Cause that's not who I see now, Faye. Who I see now is a weak, quivering teenage girl whipped for a stupid boy." He sneered right in my face. "You've gone soft."

"Get out!" I thundered, my wrath washing over me. Yoongi questioning my authority seriously irked me and I lost it, my hands shaking. "Fucking leave before I send you back to hell!"

"At least you were fun there. Now you're just becoming dull and boring, like a, like a... like a mortal." he snarled right before storming off and slamming the door.

***

Yoongi's words didn't get to me, or at least I tried to keep it that way. His disobedience wouldn't be forgotten, and I would make sure he would pay for it eventually.

At some point through the millennia, the line between mistress and servant had been blurred and our relationship had turned into more of a friendly one, but this didn't mean he was allowed to overstep any boundaries. He was obliged to obey me no matter what and I knew deep down inside, he realized it too. The issue was, it would probably take him a little bit more time to come around now, as he had seemed extremely affected the previous night. What was he getting so worked up for?

I would finish this mission with or without him, and if he wanted to behave like a juvenile asshole, then so be it. What I feared though, was that he would at least try and pull a number on me to get his revenge. Demons tend to be very mischievous and resourceful and could stir up trouble like no other if they wanted to. There's a reason no demons are not allowed out of hell. Yoongi was a special exception because he admitted he wanted to follow me to Earth, so my father granted him permission, not wanting to let me go alone.

However, if he tried anything, it would only aggravate his verdict later on and I really hoped he wasn't so reckless as to defy me again.

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course he is.

Fucking little troublemaker.

Yet, I was still shaken from last night. The problem is, I have rules. And according to these rules, I never kiss my targets. I had let my guard down in front of Taehyung and this created a serious problem for me and my peace of mind. Last night, I had put on a mask and had played a role so that he could trust me. But where did that made-up persona end and where did the real me begin?

"Faye!" I heard someone call my name as I wandered down the hospital corridors, headed to Taehyung's office. I turned around to see Jungkook, soft ebony hair sticking out in every direction and a fond expression on his face. "Bring it in," before I could say or do anything, he pulled me into one of the weirdest and most unexpected hugs I had ever experienced. My arms hovered around him and eventually I landed an awkward pat on his back.

I never figured out the whole skinship thing with humans. Why would I wanna touch anyone if it wasn't for sex?

"Jungkook, you..." I drew a deep breath in once we pulled away, my gaze dropping from the upper part of his baby blue scrubs, down his legs and I snorted once I noticed he was wearing a pair of pink baby bunny pajamas from the waist down. "You're wearing pajamas." I stated bluntly, not able to conceal my amusement.

"There was an emergency in the middle of the night and I had to come right away, so I did. You're lucky I remembered to put on pants..." he paused. "You know, eventually."

"Oh," I hummed, still staring at the ridiculous pink pants.

"I knew you were a hugger," he beamed. "I knew it from the first moment I saw you. Squirmer on the outside, but warm and fuzzy on the inside."

"That's spectacularly inaccurate." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Are you here for Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned, scratching his head.

"Yes, I'm supposed to meet him for lunch," I confirmed darkly, shivering at the sound of how ordinary I sounded. Or... mortal. "Which as I gather, lasts around twenty minutes for doctors."

"You got that right," Jungkook pointed a finger gun at me and I frowned. When he noticed my cool reception of his playful gesture, he stuffed his hands back in the pockets of his pink baby pajamas. "Anyways, I think he's in his office."

"Great, thanks. I'm gonna leave you now, don't want to stand in the way of you showcasing your amazing fashion choices," my gaze shifted to his pajamas again and I snickered.

"Haha, so funny. Remember it could be worse, I could have arrived in my underwear only."

"I don't think any of the women here would mind. The worst thing that could happen is one of them having a heart attack." I winked at him. "I'm going now, for real, my stomach is growling and I'm gonna go ballistic if I don't put something in my mouth already."

Jungkook scoffed a laugh and pressed his lips together. "Hey, what if we invite Kookie to lunch as well, he might be hungry?" he talked through his closed mouth, pressing a hand over his chest and gasping theatrically. "Oh my God, Faye, thank you so much, that's so thoughtful of you, but you know what, I'm so busy-"

"Bye!" I cut him off, rushing past him as I saw the door of Taehyung's office open.

Straightening up before entering, I twisted the door knob and peeked inside.

"Someone told me this is the office of the cutest doctor in the hospital?" I chirped. This cheerful demeanor really made me feel out of my element, but if I wanted to keep up the charade, I had to bear with it.

"This is him." Taehyung grinned from behind the desk, cheeks tainted with a light pink hue the moment we locked eyes. I stepped in, carefully closing the door after myself.

"That's a relief," I pressed a palm against my chest and faked a cough. "Because I've been needing you, doctor."

"You have?" he quirked a brow, bright eyes widening with surprise and he winced at how thin and cracked his voice came out to be. He cleared his throat and poised himself properly on the swivel chair. "I mean, um... is that so?" his voice was deeper now, more low and demanding.

"Mhm," I confirmed, staring at him intensely as my teeth caught my lower lip, pulling it slowly. He continued eyeing me hungrily as I strutted to the mahogany desk. Suddenly the air in the room was crackling with electricity which caught even me off guard.

"What seems to be the problem?" Taehyung questioned, trying to put on a serious face and leaning back in his chair.

"I just feel like there's something wrong with me. I think you need to give me something to feel good," I husked, drawing small circles on the wooden surface with the tip of my finger. Taehyung gulped and the bobbing of his Adam's apple as well as the color draining from his face suggested I had managed to have my desired effect on him.

Instead of stopping the teasing, I swayed around the desk and he glided the chair back so that he could make space for me to stand right in front of him. He looked up at me, eyes foggy with lust and need. Finally I had him right where I wanted to, wrapped around my pinky.

"I think you're right," his voice had dropped a couple of octaves, the silky baritone made a ball of warmness start building up in my abdomen. "I think I may need to have closer a look, I specialize in the human body after all."

The outer corner of my lips tugged upwards in a small smirk. Dear God, I may be the one who's trying to seduce him right now but I'd be lying if I said he didn't have me weak at the knees. All of the muscles in my body had to knot up against my quivering. All of a sudden I couldn't think straight. This little game of cat and mouse had backfired the second he growled and my brain transformed into a pool of nothingness. I was usually so calm and calculated, and now I couldn't stop the erratic hammering of my heart.

"Could you fill my... prescription?" determined to get a grip and turn things around, I raised one leg and glided it up from his ankle to his knee. His darkened eyes held mine hostages and I was desperate to regain control of the situation, but it was all in vain. Taehyung's strong hand suddenly encircled my wrist and he pulled me down where I landed on something very hard in his lap.

"I'm qualified to do that, yes." the growl that escaped him had an effect on me unlike any other thing I had ever experienced. My breath hitched in my throat and he enclosed the distance between our faces, our noses brushing against each other.

Sweet Jesus, how I want to devour his soft plump lips. My arms secured around his neck as his sinful hands found their way to my waist, applying slight pressure on it and I feel like I can come right this second if he orders me to. My fingers weaved into his soft jet black hair and lightly tugged on it and I felt his swollen bulge twitch underneath me in response. So he likes a little bit of pain? Perfect.

Oh. Fuck.

My hand splayed against his chest as I tried to mentally ignore the heat in between my legs. Next thing I knew, Taehyung's tongue swept across his lower lip and that's all it took for my self-control to come crashing down.

The succulent moan that left my mouth seemed to make something snap inside of him as he cupped my cheeks roughly, bringing our lips together. And then I knew, last night he had been holding back so much. No sign of the sweet kiss from the previous time, this one was filled with explosive desire and want. His right hand traveled down my thigh where he clasped at it, earning a grind from me.

The rules, Faye.

My conscience started screaming at me to stop but the pleasure flooding my system silenced it. Taehyung's hands began roaming my body, caressing every inch of it as his lips began trailing kisses to my jaw, his mouth forming a smirk I could feel against my skin.

With tremendous difficulty, I managed to muster enough willpower to ease my eyes open. I realized my hand was still on Taehyung's firm chest and my jaw tightened.

You have to do it. This is your chance.

This was it. This was the perfect moment for me to work my thing on him, to take away the love he had in his heart and turn him unlovable for the rest of his life. Throw him in the pile of the rest of the men I had punished. He was just one of them, after all.

But... something in me was resisting. These things Yoongi claimed that Taehyung had done to so many women, why was I having trouble believing that? The Taehyung I knew was kind. He was shy, caring and a gentleman. What if there was some type of misunderstanding, and we were supposed to go after another target?

I'll be damned.

I knew damn well there were never any misunderstandings in Hell. No mistakes. No slip-ups, no typos. Taehyung was very much the person I was supposed to punish, but I just couldn't bring myself up to do it.

Wait a second, all of those things, those hearts he'd broken and those women he'd crushed, they were just alleged. I had never witnessed it with my own two eyes. Moreover, that file Yoongi had handed me the other night had seemed so one-sided. Would Taehyung intentionally hurt anyone?

Goddammit.

Taehyung flicking his tongue over my collarbone as he slowly started undoing the buttons of my shirt didn't help much to take my hesitance away. If I wanted to be done with it, I had to act now, not later. I couldn't keep dragging this ordeal forever.

The sound of the door being slammed open snapped me out of it as I felt the slight whoosh of air. Taehyung gasped, ceasing to shower my body with attention and leaning to the side to look at the door.

I twirled around as the thumping footsteps reached my ears and someone started shouting.

"Tae-Tae!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
3.3M 165K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
41.8K 1.5K 48
You can't deny your fate and his desire for you... Where destiny plays the game of LOVE. just say you want me too... Kim Y/N despite her showing her...
372K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...