You Are Not Safe

By _TRIKKONOMETRY_

--UNDER EDITING-- Diego Winchester is a four year old little girl that has been separated from her two older... More

1. Diego.
2. Dont eat fish.
3. Jimbo.
4. Mashed Potatoes
5. Boom
6. Eggys and Milk
7. Walking boots and rocks
8. Walker Bait
9. Not Dead
10. Leave Me Be
11. Lifeline
12. Mommys and Daddys
13. Remember me
14. Blood soaked hands
15. Finger on the trigger
16. Two daddys and a Momma
17. On Point
18. Its the family Business.
19. Good night love
20. Hurt
21. Whats left of it.
22. At all times.
23. If he loved me.
24. Lost in the tombs.
25. I wont let them.
26. Badass.
27. Hey Jude.
28. Hey Assbutt.
30. A single tear.
31. Ankle-biter.
32. Pig 'n a Poke.
33. Worry.
34. Americas most wanted.
35. Whiskey coloured eyes.
AAAAA

29. I found you.

8.4K 232 87
By _TRIKKONOMETRY_

To say that Carl was alarmed, seeing his little sister in the arms of a trench coat wearing stranger was an understatement. She had just been in hysterics after he shot that boy and she bolted, if he didn't feel bad enough for scaring her, he didn't want her to be kidnapped by this man. Well, men. There was more than one of them. Two to be specific.

However, the sheriffs son stopped short when he saw the young child clinging to the strange man, who was in fact, strange.

He was clean, not a speck of dirt on his clothes, not to mention the young boy swore he just saw the man get shot, but the said man payed no attention to the bullet that managed to get lodged inside his body.

As for the other man, he looked as if he were crying, as the clean man passed Diego to the tall man who tightly held Diego in his arms as she sobbed into his neck. This man was unlike the clean one. He was covered in sweat, dirt and blood with some bumps, bruises and scrapes.

The way Diego clung to the men, it seemed like they had her complete trust, like she knew them. Then a thought flew through Carl's head. Could this be her family? Two of the three men she always speaks so highly about?

His suspicions were confirmed when Diego began to repeatedly sob the same words over and over again.

"I found you, I found you!"

Carl was brought back to reality when he heard a snarl close by. He looked up and aimed his gun and shot the walker in the middle of its forehead, accidentally turning all of the attention upon himself.

The man holding Diego pulled out his gun and pointed it at the young boy.

"Sammy no! Donts shoots him it's Carl, I knows him he's my brother!"

Sam looked at Diego and then at the young boy infront of him. He lowered his gun as did Carl, both staring at each other when Carl finally broke the gaze.

"You know my sister?"

"I-Uh Yeah, she's in my group." Carl stuttered.

"Group? You have a group?"

"Yeah, there's more, but there's this other group, trying to hurt us, but we're fighting them.. if your Diego's family then you can join our group." Carl rambled nervously. Although he wouldn't admit it, the men intimidated Carl with how protective they were.

"We would like that." Sam said in response, shifting Diego on his side. Carl signalled the two men to follow him as he made his way back to Hershel, Beth and his baby sister.

"Who are these men Carl?" Hershel said softly. He had seen Diego clinging to the tall man, and come to the conclusion that she knew him at least, that he wouldn't bring harm to them.

"Uh, this is, this.. I didn't get your names." Carl laughed, red creeping across his face.

"This is Castiel, and I'm Sam. Sam Winchester." Sam introduced quickly in hopes to keep Cass quiet about his actual identiy. They didnt need him confusing the high heavens outta these people. Hershels eyes somewhat lit up at the mention of Castiels name, he recognised it from reading the bible.

Then he looked to Sam and he then came to the conclusion that this was her brother. He had felt bad for the little girl when she had found her eldest brother coming out of his barn at the farm, and was glad that she had managed to find her other one.

"Well" Hershel started "we ought to be getting you back to your daddy"

"Dad?" Sam questioned shakily.

...

They all made it back to the prison in one piece after Hershel informing Sam and Cass of the current situation. Also on how Daryl basically adopted the little girl as his own, to Which Sam and Cass were very grateful for.

Hershel, Beth and Carl believed the quieter man, Castiel, was a bit weird, they didn't know if it was a good weird or a bad weird. Every time he went to speak, he would get cut off by the tall man who's name was Sam.

Beth leaded the way into the cell block, followed by Carl and Hershel stayed at the back close to the Winchester's and their friend. He stopped just before the entrance of the cell block.

"Just let me speak to Rick. He's the leader of the group, wait here until I call you bunch out."

The three complied, Sam set Diego down on the floor and the little girl couldn't stop beaming with excitement. She had found one of her brothers and her best friend. To say she was over the moon would be an understatement.

"Cassy, is you still an angel?" Diego asked innocently.

"For now, but my angel radio stopped working a long time ago... that's why I couldn't find you sooner."

"I can't wait for you to meet my daddy."

"Is he nice to you?"

"Yeah! He even letted me draw on the table cause Ricky said not to draw on the walls and floor no more." The three were silent for a moment before they heard Hershel call for them to come out.

They did as they were told and Diego ran straight to Rick and gave him a hug, which shocked Sam. His sister was never one to trust many people, just like him and Dean. Dean. He made a note to remember to ask her about him later.

"Sam, Castiel, I'm Rick Grimes, can I ask you some questions?"

"Yeah sure."

"How many walkers have you killed?"

"Uh, I don't know, a lot" Sam replied.

"How many people have you killed?"

"Before or after?"

"Stop stalling and just answer the damn question!" Rick yelled in irritation. It was obvious that he had something else plaguing his mind at the time.

"Your bossy, and short."

"SaMUeL!" Diego shrieked in embarrassment. Of course she expected sass from Dean, but not from her Sammy.

"Uh, I honestly don't know... I stopped counting after it got to double digits."

"Why?"

"Cause were in a whole world of bad.. and its just getting badder."

Seeming somewhat satisfied with the answer Sam had given him, rick stared at the two newcomers. One looked tough, and the other, well, not so much. Rick was intrigued by their story, however, something else caught his attention as he looked at Castiel.

"What about you?" he pointedly asked Castiel. Sam went to answer again, but he got cut off by Rick almost immediately. "Why aren't you talking?"

"My people skills are rusty" Cass replied with a little confused glance towards Sam, to which the taller man nodded in encouragement. "... and your asking stupid questions."

Ricks eye twitched as he set his hands on his hips and glared at the man. He honestly couldn't see what diego saw in this man.

"Ricky? Can I go get daddy? To shows him Sammy and Cassy?" Diego asked innocently. But rick couldn't agree, he didn't know these men, they could be a danger to his family, to his children.

"No, well take them to their room first"

"Ooh, can they sleeps in my cell? Or the one next to me, it's your choice!" She rambled.

The little girl kept babbling all the way to the cell block and up the stairs before rick led them into a cell, but was sure to keep Diego outside. Sam knew what he was doing. In one swift movement Rick had the gate to the cell closed shut and locked to prevent the two new arrivals from getting out.

"No! No, no, no! Ricky let them outs! Let them outs, please!"

Rick felt bad for the girl, he had just locked her brother and her best friend in a cell, locked them away from her. He knew it wasn't fair, but he had to do it, for the safety and security of the group.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Smalls, it's okay, we're okay smalls." The use of her old nickname made her calm down a little quicker. Sam knelt down so he was nearer to his baby sister, he eventually ended sitting on the floor.

Diego reached her little hands through the bars and started to play with Sams hair.

"I love you moose." He smiled and got out something from his bag.

"Here" he reached through the bars and placed a necklace around Diego's neck. Now she had two.

"Anti po-ses-sion?"

"Yeah, it should keep you safe"

"Cassy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have a snuggle? Please?"

"I would, but I can't. The bars prevent me from getting to you. Im sorry."

The little girl whimpered and the angel felt drowned with guilt, and when she started crying because she couldn't have snuggle time with her best friend because of the bars, he felt even worse.

Rick watched the interaction with narrowed eyes. Maybe, just maybe these two men wasn't there to hurt them. But he couldn't just go off of his judgement alone, be needed another opinion. The sheriff thought for a second before coming to the conclusion that he would ask the child's father. If he didn't approve, then it would have to be a group vote.

He stepped forward and picked up the crying toddler and put her on his hip while he walked away from the cell with the concerned brother and guilty angel. Before he left he muttered a soft 'I'll be back'

Sam understood that they had to be cautious, he would be too, but if he wanted to hurt them, he could have already, he could have taken this place. He just hoped that his baby sister would have used at least a few symbols to keep her safe from all things that go bump in the night.

As Rick walked towards the courtyard, the hunters head snapped up at the sound of his daughters distress. He shot up and ran towards the cries. What he found confused him. His baby was punching and hitting and kicking rick with all her might, trying to get him to let go.

"What's wrong?" Daryl asked hurriedly as Rick passed the screaming child to her father.

She took note that he had a full set of keys in his pocket.

"Come with me"

As they went into he cellblock, Daryl's whole demeanour changed. In the cell next to Diego's, was two men. Daryl looked to Rick for answers as to who they are and what the fuck they wanted.

Since they got to the cell, and the two people were in sight, Diego had calmed down, and that confused Daryl. There was a tall man and a man with a trench coat?

"My name is Castiel, I'm an angel of the Lo-"

"I'm Sam" Sam hurriedly cut Cass off, Diego knew why, but she had already told some people about Cass, not that that believed her though. "Sam Winchester."

That caught Daryl's attention. He looked from Sam, to his kid. They did look similar. They both had brown hair and brown eyes.

"He's my Sammy, and that's my Cassy daddy. I founds them."

Daryl didn't know what to think. Sam looked like he could do damage if he wanted to, but the other, not so much.

Rick and Daryl seemed to have some sort of conversation with their eyes and nodded at each other.

"I trust you. We trust you. But it's not enough, not everybody knows about you and I would like to keep it that way for the time being. We'll talk later" rick concluded.

"No! No Ricky please!"

"Come on kid." Daryl said while trying to stop her wriggling.

"Daddy let me stay, please. I'll be good, just let me stay with Sammy and Cassy."

Daryl thought for a moment before placing his child on the ground and bending down to be level with her as rick walked off.

"Ya be good ya hear me. You can stay with your brother as long as yer good.. I'm goin with Rick an Michonne to Woodbury, we're gonna end this.. I love you."

"Love you too daddy.. don't die"

Daryl smirked at his girl and kissed her forehead before standing up and taking one last look at the two men in the cell.

Once he walked off, Diego had the biggest grin on her face.

"What? What have you done smalls?"

Diego held her hand up and jingled a huge set of keys in-front of her face..

•••
Hey peoples..
I'm sorry I took so long to do this chapter.. I've just been struggling with finding the time to write lately.

Thank you so much for 40k views and over 1.3k votes! It means a lot to me 🙂

Please don't forget to vote and comment 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.9K 56
Aurora Marie Grimes is Rick Grimes' older daughter at 15 years old. Her world started falling apart when she received the news her father had been sh...
152K 3.7K 64
This story is about Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead,but add in two daughters how will Daryl's story change? I don't own any of the Walking Dead cha...
304K 9.9K 172
Ellie Dixon. Nine-year-old daughter of Daryl Dixon and Isabella Gomez. Ellie lives with her mother and sees Daryl twice a year, her birthday and Chri...
29.7K 978 31
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...