✓ [18+] A THOUSAND MILES FROM...

Por bibliophilemischief

Hometown girl Rebekah Miller finally returns home. She's searching for a fresh start after living in Californ... Más

PREFACE: In The Beginning
PROLOGUE: A Thousand Miles From Nowhere; From Him
I. Welcome Home Bexie
II. Just Another Day In The Life Of Nathan Daniels
III. Warning: It's A Trap!
IV. Why You Gotta Look So Damn Good?
V. Confession Of My Love For You Rebekah Miller
VI. Dear John
VII. In The Eyes Of Bex, Forgiveness Is Not An Option
VIII. Those Wranglers On Him Be Like...
IX. All Great Minds Think A Like
X. Two Blowjobs Please
XI. It's Always Been Her...Will Always Be Her
XII. I'll Never Look At Mac 'N' Cheese The Same
XIII. Spending The Day With The Daniels Boys
XIV. Grandma's Chamomile Tea
XV. Hot And Heavy In The Kitchen
XVI. Rekindling The Flame
XVII. Just Like Before
XVIII. The Bex Miller Has Finally Returned
XIX. It's All True Baby
XX. Looking Into Your Eyes, I See All Of Your Love
XXI. The Very Good Morning After
XXII. Good Morning Chief Daniels
XXIII. Uneasy Feelings And The Truth
XXIV. The Despairing Tale Of Mrs. McQuire
XXV. What Ifs Never Change Anything
XXVII. Ride It Cowgirl
XXVIII. Unexpected News
XXIX. Michael Miller's Blessing
XXX. The Proposal That Took A Decade
XXXI. Inevitable Threat Approaching
XXXII. Anniversary
XXXIII. The Calm Before The Storm
XXXIV. Don't Let Them Lie To You-Monsters Are Real
XXXV. Face-To-Face With Pure Evil
XXXVI. Happiest Day Of My Life
XXXVII. Mr. And Mrs. Daniels-At It Again
XXXVIII. Welcoming Our Little Angel
XXXIX. Coming Around Full Circle
EPILOGUE: Love And Happiness
B O N U S : Valentine's Day I Love You's
WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL [Book Two]
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW [Book Three]
The Prequel Of All Prequels: There Goes My Everything
EVERY LITTLE THING [BOOK 4]
BACK TO YOU: A DANIELS FAMILY SHORT STORY
A Daniels Family Crossover Series

XXVI. I'll Never Stop Loving You

22K 691 80
Por bibliophilemischief

A/N: <3 <3 <3
Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

———
XXVI. I'll Never Stop Loving You

REBEKAH

I finally wake up after what feels like hours. Brutal, emotional crying, it can be draining.

I can feel an arm laying over my body and hear the soft sound of snoring as I open my eyes slowly and notice it's now dark outside. What time is it?

I don't need to look at who's draped across me though, I can tell it's Nate by the energy radiating from his body. I can usually always sense when he's near. We are just connected that way, always have been.

Carefully, I grab for my phone from the nightstand and check the time, it's 9:15 at night. I have been asleep most of the day. Man I must've been seriously exhausted.

I have some missed texted from Heather asking how I'm doing. I'm guessing Nate told her and I don't mind. He needed comfort while I was busy with my Dad and he sought out his family. It's not like he went and talked about my personal business to a random stranger.

I text her back telling her I'm okay, and that I'm with Nate. I let her know we will talk more later and we will. The people closest to me need to know what happened so that my strange behavior since I've been back can be explained.

When I put my phone down I lay straight as Nate stirs in his sleep. He rolls over onto his back and sits his leg up so his knee is in the air as he lays his arm across his face while the other arm stays beneath me. There's a soft moan that comes from his mouth as he smiles softly. He's so adorable right now.

It's always been adorable when he'd lay in my bed when we were teenagers. I had a small twin and his tall 6'3 muscular form always looked funny on my bed but in a cute way. It's really not much different now, even in this full sized bed.

Nate still has his uniform on from today and I can't help but get turned on by it. Every time I see him in it, even the very first time at my Grandma's bar, I get all tingly and warm in my lower belly. The fact that I know what his body looks like underneath makes it even better.

I quietly get out of bed so I don't wake him, thankful he's not a light sleeper. I make my way downstairs to see if Dad is still home and unluckily he is.

Damnit. I wanted to have some fun but I can't with my dad in the house. We aren't the quietest when we make love. With my screaming and his desire to bang the headboard against the wall, my dad would know what we are doing upstairs.

Thankfully Dad hadn't noticed me walk halfway down the stairs, so I quickly turn back around and head to my room. This is crazy. I'm twenty-six years old and I'm sneaking around the house with a boy in my room.

When I get into my room I quietly close my door and lock it. I don't need Dad walking in on us. Not that we are going to do anything right now, I have other plans in mind first.

Nate is still in the same position as before and I bite my lip as I think of what to do to go forward with my plan.

Very carefully, I climb back into bed as I climb over the top of him and lean over his body as I place a kiss on the side of his neck. He quietly moans in his sleep as I suck on it, making my way up to his ear. I gently bite down on his earlobe as I softly moan into his ear.

"Nate, take me home baby and make love to me," I kiss his ear and make my way back down his neck. With every kiss, I tell him what I want him to do to me.

"Make...love...to...me....all...night...long..."

Then I begin to grind my hips on top of him and that's when I suddenly feel his hands on my hips.

I look up from his neck and his eyes are wide open and looking at me with lust. I bite down on my bottom lip as I move more on top of him.

"If you take me home, I'll show you what else I can do while riding you," I tease and lean down as I grab his bottom lip with me teeth and gently pull on it while he groans in satisfaction.

"You sure you want that? You sure you want me to take you home?" he looks up at me questionably and I quickly nod my head as I lean back down to kiss his neck.

"Mmhmm. I want it bad Nate. I want you so badly right now. I want you to fuck my brains out and show me just what my man can do to me," I moan and sit up straight on top of him while teasing him with my hips. I know both my actions and my words will do the trick.

They do just that as he immediately sits up from the bed with me still on top of him. I gasp at his unexpectedness and giggle when he throws me back onto the bed. When he climbs on top of me, I can see the imminent hunger in his eyes. He wants me and he wants me bad.

I wrap my legs around his waist and thrust my hips up towards him, teasing him more. He growls as he grabs my face with his hands and put his lips to mine forcefully. There's so much passion in his kiss that when he separates from me, I come up gasping for air.

Nate climbs off my bed and quickly puts his boots on and all of his work gear. When he puts the hat on, it's barely on his head and I giggle at how ridiculous it looks. I sit up and watch him work his way around my room as he grabs my phone and tosses it into my bag, along with my shoes.

I'm about to suggest clothes when he reaches down, picks me up from the bed and carries me over his shoulder, making me squeal hysterically as he softly smacks my ass. As we walk down the hallway I admire his ass in his Wranglers and reach out to grab his ass with both hands.

"Watch it young lady," he murmurs, his voice deep and sexy.

We pass Dad who's looking at us wide eyed and I cover my face in embarrassment as he begins to laugh.

"There you go Nate! Handle that woman," he laughs and I glare at him. Leave it to my Dad to egg it on.

"Oh I plan on it Mike. I'll have her back home tomorrow sometime—also I'm taking the day off," he announces as he opens the door.

"Alright and hey, you can keep her—" I hear him yell as the front door closes, breaking off his ridiculous comments.

By the time we make it to his house, I'm nearly bouncing in my seat with excitement as he quickly shuts his truck off and makes his way to me.

When he opens the door, I nearly jump down into his arms as he wraps his arms around me to hold me up and closes the door with his foot as he walks us to his front door.

He kisses me aggressively the whole way and when he tries to unlock the door in a hurry I giggle. When we finally make it inside, he slams the door behind him and slams me against the door as he holds me up against it by his hips.

While he kicks his boots off, I take his hat and put it on top of my head. He smiles up at me and bites his lip while he takes off all his gear. I toss my bag next to his stuff and begin to unbutton his uniform. I nearly rip it off of him as he takes me back into his arms and kisses me passionately, his hands hungrily rubbing up and down my body.

"What about JD?" I ask between kisses, gasping for air. I do not want him to walk in on us.

"With my Mom, he's staying the night and I already told her to keep him busy during the day while I'm with you. I don't want any interruptions," he looks up into my eyes as he lifts me higher into his arms and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist. I bite my lip as I lean my forehead down onto his.

God I love this man. He's done so much since we reunited and proven to me that he's changed, that he loves me, that he wants me to be happy.

"Nate make love to me now and please, don't ever stop," I beg him as I rub my body against his with need.

"I won't baby. I'll never stop loving you," he promises as he turns around to make his way upstairs to his inviting bed.

When we get to his room he changes the way he's holding me and carries me over the threshold bridal style, making me blush at the sentiment. Nate looks deeply into my eyes and there's a promise in them. I don't know what it is exactly right now but I know it's underlined with strong emotions. He gently stands me up next to his bed as grabs my face with his hands, softly stroking my cheeks with the pads of his thumbs.

"Bex, I love you so much. I promise I'm never going to leave you again. I'll always stay by your side and I'm not going anywhere baby. I'll never hurt you again and never take your love for granted. I'll always cherish it baby. God Bex, you've got my heart, you always have. And baby I'm so sorry I didn't take care of yours when you gave it to me. But I promise baby, I'll take care of it and protect it with everything in me if you'll let me have it once more," he looks deep into my eyes as he confesses his undying love to me.

How could I resist him? I can't. Not anymore, not ever again.

"Nate you've always had my heart. Even after all these years, it's always been you. I love you Nate, I love you so much," I confess back with tears forming in my eyes.

Nate presses his mouth to mine in a passionate kiss as he gently lays me down. When he finally leans away from me and looks into my eyes, I know that everything will be fine.

We will be fine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.8K 44 19
After being caught, tried and arrested for a crime she didn't do; Lexi Hunter has a choice. It's either Juvie or spend the summer on her dad's ranch...
440K 15K 19
Kylie Daniels is on the run from her past with the help from her best friend. Keeping a low profile for 18months wasn't easy, especially with an almo...
50.4K 1.5K 31
After enduring years of abuse, Ali finally had enough. She packed everything she could and left her ex to start a new life with her four-year-old son...
72.7K 6.6K 42
He was everything that she wanted, but that was exactly the problem. Stef Morales knew nothing except loss, hurt, and broken hearts. When she met the...