Kya pyaar humko jeena sikhaya...

By Innocent_soul101

Check to find out more More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Shoutout
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CAST
CAST
QUIT
Continue
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
TEASER
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Teaser/ Contest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Questionnaire
GAME
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Not an Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
TEASER
Vote
NEW OS
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Should I continue
TEASER
Chapter 66
Review
Chapter 67
Important
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 39

832 142 29
By Innocent_soul101

The whole fam headed to the hospital with the three girls in danger.  Neil held Avni head in his arm and was instructing her to stay awake

Neil: Avni, please please stay up. We cannot lose you! I cannot lose you.

Neil's eyes were full of misery and pain. One could see the true love he had for Avni through his eyes.

Whereas Ali on the other hand was holding Riya telling her to breathe

Riya panting: Woh ali.... if I.... don't... make ..it, will you please take care of Avni and Aman for me. Make sure that they are happy and married to the ones they love? And... please..take ..care of Nanu and Nani.. I..am their...last... family.

Ali: RIYA! Don't say stuff like this! You will be fine, makeup ki dukaan. Please don't talk like this at all.

Soon they reached the hospital and all the three girls were headed in the ICU.  All the family were outside the ICU crying and praying. Neela was crying while Rivthik was consoling her. SHweta and Bebe were consoling Nanu and Nani while Prakash was consoling Aatif.

Neil however was standing wordlessly infront of the room where he saw the love of his life fighting for her life. He saw how her body was connected amongst wires and how the doctors were operating on her.  His eyes became teary seeing her. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. 

Neil turned to see Nanu with tears.

Nanu: You love her don't you?

Neil nodded: Yes! I love her! I love Avni nanu!

Once he confessed his feelings towards her, he started to feel his heart lifting. It was as if someone gave him a new reason to live.

Nanu who was happy to hear this, eyes brimmed with tears and gave Neil a big hug.

Nanu: Thank you beta! Thank you! I know you can be the one to bring happiness and colours that my granddaughter deserves. I know I can trust you.

Neil: She will be fine right? Because now since she came back into my life, I don't want to lose her again. She gave me motivation, direction and a reason to life.

Nanu: Pray to the Almighty one. She will be fine I promise.

Neil nodded while Nanu headed to Nani.

Nanu: Meena don't worry, Riya will be fine

Nani: I'm worried for both granddaughters

Nanu: Both granddaughters? But you never gave a care to Avni before

Nani: But today being there made me realize that Avni sacrificed her life for Riya and how she was about to marry someone to protect her sister. That is real love there. I was so wrong on blaming her for my daughter's death. Do you think she will forgive me?

Nanu: Once she knows you are truly forgirveful, she will definitely forgive you. 

He then looked on his right where he saw a something shocking.

Nanu: Meena look.

She looked where he was pointing and was happy seeing Ali doing namaz to save Riya and Avni and Ruhi.

The khanna fam noticed this too and was happy seeing Ali pray in his religion. They never stopped him from pursuing his religion.

Seeing Ali pray prompted Neil and Kabir to start saying Namaz and the three started praying.

After an hour, the doctor came out and everyone rushed to them

Neil: Avni kaisi hein?

Ali: Riya toh kuch serious too nai haan?

Kabir: Ruhi ka breathing kaisi hein? All normal and all?

SHweta: Doctors ji whys are you nots sayings anything?

Doctor: Will someone let me speak please?

The family nodded.

Doctor: Thank you! Anyway all three girls health are critical but two are out of danger.

Neil: Two?

Doctor: Yes. Ruhi asthma attack was major but you guys got her on time which is a good thing. I think you guys can take her home but make sure to take her to a place where's fresh air. The best thing about Goa is that the beach salty air will make her feel better.

Kabir: Thank god. I am so glad I had the inhaler with me.

Doctor: You did the right thing son. And now as for Avni, she had lost blood but she is out of danger now. She will be fine but will need stitches.

Neil breathed immensely thanking the god above for saving Avni. 

Ali's face had fallen. 

Ali crying: So Avni and Ruhi are out of danger but Riya.... Riya..... ko kya hua?? Please tell me doctor.

Doctor: Due to the chandelier falling on her, she suffered a blood clot on the head. Because of that she's in coma. Though..

Nanu: Though.... what doctor?

Doctor: Even if she gets out of coma, there might be a chance of memory loss.

Ali: Kya? Please doctor do something

Doctor: Right now it's only god who can do something.

Ali started crying immensely while everyone tried to console him. Neil and Kabir were hugging him. Nanu was whispering good things and Nani tried feeding him. But nothing was working.

Shweta who couldn't see her son suffer, ran away from there while Bebe followed.

Bebe: Shweta right now Ali needs your support.

Shweta: I can't see my son suffer anymore. I just want that right now they become happy.

Bebe: I know Madam Madonna but right now we just need to pray to god.

While in her room, Ruhi started getting up and asked for Kabir who then ran to her room and gave her a big hug.

Kabir: Ruhi! You are awake. How are you feeling?

Ruhi: A little groggy inside but okish? Woh how's Avni and Riya?

Kabir: Woh..woh..

Maddy who then came in spoke for Kabir: They are fine beta, they are just resting.

Kabir silently thanked Maddy who gave him it's fine look.

Maddy: Beta, the doctor said we should take you to the beach for fresh air so why not go for a walk tonight by the beach for fresh air

Ruhi nodded while Aman and Kareena came in the room.

Kareena: Ruhi! How dare you think of leaving your best friend huh? Don't you ever care for me?

Ruhi: Areh ladoo, I do care for you

Aman chuckled: Laddoo?

Kareena blushed while Maddy amusingly explained: Woh Kareena is very sweet like Laddoo

Ruhi: Hence the name laddoo.

Aman smiled but then remembered his sisters and ran out the room crying. Kareena followed him after asking for Maddy permission.

Kareena: Aman stop crying please

Aman: What do you want me to do? I am so worried

He then hugged Kareena who a bit shocked but reciprocated it.

Kareena: Don't worry everything will be fine

In the other room, Avni started waking up mumbling Maa, Maa.

Neela and Neil then rushed in and seeing Avni awake made both of them smile.

Avni: Maa!

Neela: Bacha!

She then gave her daughter a big hug while Avni smiled faintly

Neela: How do you feel?

Avni: Hurt

Neela: Yeah well you did get shot in the stomach

Avni: I remember that Dev tried to marry me but then woh mr. Question Mark saved the wedding. He saved a lot of young girls live yesterday. But I have to say why does he always interrupt a situation?

Neil who was hidden behind Neela, came to her smirking

Avni: YOU! Why do you follow me?

Neil: Oh hello you always follow me! But I can't help it. I am that handsome and all.

Avni: Shut up! 

Neela: Avni! He is the one who saved your life by stopping your marriage with Dev and this is how you are talking with him?

Avni turned to the other side not looking at her.

Neil: Leave it Neela aunty, no one can fix a childhood problem.

He then got his ear pulled by Bebe.

Bebe: Why are troubling my daughter Haan?

Neil: You always take her side

Bebe: Why wouldn't I? Avni puttar are you ok? How do you feel?

Avni: My stomach hurts a little but otherwise I am fine.

Bebe: That's good. Please take care.

Avni nodded. Then the rest of the family came to see her, relieved to see she's good.

Nani was crying: Avni please forgive me! I have always treated you harshly because I believed that you hurt my Hetal when you didn't. You saved my Riya's life and I know I can never be forgiven but can you please forgive me?

Avni: Please don't cry Nani! And of course I will forgive you.  I am really happy that you finally consider me as your granddaughter.

Nani: Of course beta and now rest. I will see you tomorrow.

Nani then gave her a kiss on the forehead and headed out with the rest of the family.

Before he left, Avni started reaching for the water and almost fell when Neil held her. His breath was close to her which made her feel strange in the intimacy but also enjoyed it as well.

Avni: Woh.. neil

Neil smirking: Yes..

Avni: Please turn off the lights.

Neil frowned as he thought he was gonna hear a thank you.

Neil: Sure

Avni: Also thanks

Neil: I did what I felt was needed.  So please no thanks

Avni smiled which made Neil's heart melt.

Later at night, Ali was crying hoping for Riya to get up. His tears touched her hand and what he saw next was shocking

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 827 43
three friends ishita arnav pragya how. there life change with there partners raman kushi abi
7.2K 624 28
Read each episode to know this exciting story.
50.2K 5K 22
Two best friends. Will they confess or fall apart. Read to find more. COMPLETED ON 14TH AUGUST 2019
18.1K 934 11
Shivika One shots.