New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

By cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... More

2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
7- Frightened and Upset
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
12- Out of mind, out of body
13- Bittersweet
14- Resist the temptation
15- Crisis averted
16- Impromptu visit
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
54- Talk it Out
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancรฉ
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
94- Gabriel's slip up
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

1- Unmanageable Youth

8.8K 168 53
By cyndicyn22

I didn't put a note up earlier because I was in a hurry when I posted this. I had forgotten about some plans I'd made, so it was a last minute post, but there is a heavy mention of drugs in this chapter. I'm sorry if it starts off slow, but it will hopefully get better for you~♡ Please leave a comment and let me know what you think and please upvote the chapter.:3 Lots of love~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook leaned with his back pressed against the deteriorating brick wall shrouded in haunting shadows and shady characters. He tightened the rubbery tourniquet around his arm, his fingers feeling slightly numb as he pushed the needle into the steadily bulging vein in the crook of his elbow with his free hand. He leaned his head back against the wall, feeling the viscous liquid enter his body.

It felt weird to him as he sluggishly pulled the needle from his arm, his shady peers around him snickering. "How does it feel to inject the cocaine instead?" one asked, pinching the bridge of their nose. "I've always just snorted it," he explained, casting hazy eyes towards Jungkook. Jungkook smiled a wide bunny smile as he lifted his body off the wall with intensity. "It feels fucking fantastic! The high hits a lot faster and I feel rejuvenated," he stated excitedly, almost bouncing on the pads of his feet. "More, I need more."

Jungkook was too busy trying to get another needle in his arm that he didn't hear the distant voices of his concerned parents running towards him. He didn't realize he'd spoken so loud that his parents recognized his voice from the distant sidewalk. His unfocused gaze quickly turned toward his mother that threw herself at him to stop him, her hand accidentally hitting the syringe that was already in his vein and shoving it further into his arm.

He shouted a string of profane words as he tenderly pulled the needle from the wounded injection site, his delinquent friends scattering into the shadows. He glared at his mother, shoving her harshly into the wall behind her as his high crashed down on him. His father grabbed him harshly by the collar of his shirt, shouting and angry with his son for being aggressive with his mother. Without thinking or even realizing what he was doing, he punched his father square across his jaw and proceeded to beat his father into unconsciousness, holding him by his collar now.

His mother watched in absolute horror as Jungkook's fist connected with his father's face multiple times, her only option but to call the police on her youngest child. Jungkook was subdued and handcuffed before being taken into custody as his father was rushed to the emergency room.

||

Jungkook stood before a jury of his peers that following week, the jury was currently still out as they deliberated over his verdict. His expression twisted in torment as the jury reentered the courtroom. The judge's voice boomed over the pin drop silent room with a demand for Jungkook to stand for his verdict. Jungkook slowly stood to his feet as he was instructed, listening as the judge recounted his charges. "On the count of aggravated assault, your peers find you... guilty. On the count of possession of cocaine, your peers find you... guilty."

Jungkook visibly cringed at his verdict, his eyes widening in fear as he stared up at the judge with tear filled eyes to try and tug at the judge's heartstrings. "Now, young man," the judge started loudly, showing no signs of sympathy for Jungkook's tears. "Since you've only just turned 15 and this is your first offense, you were not tried as an adult. Although, you will be reprimanded to the care of the reform school, New Leaf. Where you will get clean and correct your miscreant behavior. You will not be allowed to leave until they see a change in this behavior," he announced, slamming his gavel down in the resounding silence. Jungkook could hear his mother's wailing cries fading into the distance as his world crashed down upon him.

He grit his teeth as one of the court officers walked forward to escort him out. He gripped Jungkook roughly by his elbow, earning a sharp glare from Jungkook as the officer escorted him out of the court room and onto the correctional school bus. With his hands still harshly bound together by the gleaming cold steel, he plopped down heavily on the uncomfortable brown leather seat that he was shown. Glaring at the back of the officer's head as he slammed the metal cage door shut.

The bus ride was long and arduous with lots of unnecessary bumps and rough road. He picked at the fuzz poking out the back of the uncomfortable brown leather seat in front of him. He sighed heavily as he threw his head back onto the seat behind him, glaring behind him at the pain that resonated from the back of his head.

He jolted slightly when the bus came to a grinding halt, the doors jostling open as Jungkook peeked over the seat. He watched as someone entered the bus, two other large and burly men with him as they approached Jungkook. Jungkook stared up at them, giving them the finger as both the large men grabbed either one of his arms and yanked him out of the seat and onto his feet.

Jungkook kicked and thrashed about, trying to escape the looming reform school. "No! I have rights! You can't do this to me," he screamed as he threw himself back, only to be stopped short by the yanking on his arms.

He felt pain shoot up his arms and into his shoulders as the burly men tightened their grips around his slender arms. His screams of agony and anguish going unheeded.

||

Taehyung leaned against the chain link fence, his fingers gripping the wires as he watched two guards and the principal of the reform school carry a struggling raven haired male inside. Taehyung tilted his head in interest as he watched the latter with curious eyes before they disappeared into the building, all of them fighting the entire way.

Taehyung chuckled at the behavior of the other, earning the attention of his assigned roommate that was beside him. "What's that?" he asked, thinking Taehyung was going to say something. Taehyung only shook his head as he turned his attention back towards his smaller roommate. "Nothing, Jimin. I just witnessed the most peculiar sight," he stated, tilting his head back against the fence.

"I think I found what I wanted to come here for though," he whispered softly to himself, turning his head to the side to peer out towards the doors they'd disappeared. The bell rang shrilly out over the crowd gathered outside as they all shuffled towards the door with groans of discontent.

None of them wanted to return inside the building that killed them slowly from the inside. None of them wanted to be here in the first place and another poor, unfortunate soul had just been dragged into the same oblivion as them.

Taehyung sighed softly as he shuffled towards his next classroom, the unfortunate new comer storming briskly towards the exit that Taehyung had just entered through. Taehyung thought for a moment, seizing this opportunity as Jimin quickly grabbed his arm. "What do you think you're doing? He's bad news."

Taehyung tilted his head in thought before shrugging in indifference. "Yeah? Well, we're here too. That makes us no better," he stated, briskly yanking his arm from Jimin's tight grasp before quickly following after the capricious young man.

Taehyung caught up to him in no time, reaching out an impulsive hand and grabbing his shoulder gently. The other whipped his head around sharply to cast dark and brooding eyes on Taehyung's slim figure. "What do you want?" Jungkook asked darkly in a nasty tone of voice as Taehyung smiled a boxy grin wholeheartedly up at him.

"I just came to say hello and welcome you to your new school," Taehyung answered excitedly, pulling his hoodie up around his face in an attempt to deflect his own paranoia. "What did you do to be sent here?"

Jungkook scoffed with disgust, his eyes narrowing at Taehyung as he placed his hand on his hip to add sass. "Is that really any of your business? Now, how do I get out of here?" he asked, scratching at his arm harshly. He could already feel the cold, icy hands of withdrawal wrap themselves around his already fatigued body.

Taehyung tilted his head at Jungkook's harsh exterior, his eyes already revealing Jungkook's true nature under all the withdrawal irritation. "Hey, there's no need for that. If I'm bothering you, just let me know and I'll leave."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, his effervescent, boxy smile bothering his eyes as he turned away from Taehyung. "Leave. I didn't want to talk to you anyway," he stated, huffing as he crossed his arms over his heavy chest and stalked away. Taehyung stood staring after him, dumbfounded before sighing softly to himself. "Okay. Ouch," he whimpered softly, turning slowly on his heel before walking back towards the dingy and dilapidated building.

||

Taehyung knocked softly on the door to his room, wondering if his roommate was in as he peeked the door open a crack. He poked his head in through the crack to see the room empty and pouted slightly as he opened the door to walk inside. He never liked feeling lonely and he never really liked being alone as he tossed his bag down on the ground by his bed before plopping down on the edge.

He looked around the desolate and destitute room that had no personal decorations and barely any furniture, feeling his uneasiness return. He tugged on his hoodie slightly once again, making sure most of his profile was tucked behind the fabric as he tossed himself back onto his bed. He turned his head to the side, taking a slow, steady, and deep breath. He felt sharp pain prickle within his chest as he coughed incessantly, trying to hack up something that wasn't cooperating.

He lurched forward, still coughing heavily and hard as he reached for his rescue inhaler. He took several small, acrid tasting puffs before giving a small cough and laying his head back down on his pillow. He groaned softly, recalling the day's events as he glanced at his calendar to slowly count down the days. He didn't have very many left here anymore but something felt right about his meeting Jungkook. "Why does he have to be so distant?" he asked himself out loud, remembering how standoffish Jungkook appeared and acted.

He clutched the hem of his hoodie, toying with the tattered fabric. He arched his back off his mattress and slowly slid his hands up into his hoodie as he slowly lifted the hem higher up his body. He pressed his plump and succulent behind further into the mattress, lifting his shoulders off the mattress using the tight muscles of his core. He slid the shabby fabric up over his chest before completely pushing it over his head.

He chewed his lower lip as he curled into his hoodie, using it as a pillow to rest his weary head. He snuggled into his hoodie more, feeling his eyes grow heavy. It wouldn't hurt if he ditched a few classes to sleep. Maybe that'd give him more time within these bland walls and more time with the new comer. He closed his heavy eyelids and turned his head away from the light, slowly drifting off to sleep.

||

Jungkook wandered around the dilapidated building, trying to find a break in the security around the perimeter. He had no such luck.

He glanced back at the building and groaned loudly before deciding to settle down by the back side of the building near a dumpster. The smell in the air was very toxic and unpleasant, but it wasn't like he'd never encountered this scent before. In fact, he'd encountered this smell many times before when he was hiding away from his parents in that back alley to get high.

Jungkook's back hit the deteriorating wall rather hard as he slid uncomfortably to the ground, landing on his butt rather hard. It didn't bother him though. He'd rather feel that than the emotional and physical distress from the decline of his high.

He tilted his head back against the wall and sighed softly as he pulled his knees up to his chest, resting his arms across them when he heard the soft crunch of gravel underneath someone's shoes. He glanced up to see an unfamiliar face looking down at him as he scowled. "What do you want?" he asked rudely, shutting his eyes.

He heard the gravel shuffling under this person's feet more before peeking open one eye to see them sitting next to him. "Don't worry. I don't want anything from you. I'm your assigned roommate, Jung Hoseok. I was told to come find you and try to talk you down a little bit. You seem kind of... aggressive and extremely angry," he noted, remembering him kicking and screaming as they hauled him inside the building earlier.

Jungkook groaned as he glanced over at the person once more, sizing up the person claiming to be his roommate. "We have roommates here? Fucking kill me, please," he stated, tilting his head back once more. "I don't even want to be here," he added, sighing as he laid his head on his knees and looked at his roommate once again.

"Oh, then you might want to stay away from Taehyung. I saw you talking with him earlier and he's bad news. Just being associated with him can keep you locked up in here even longer," he stated, watching Jungkook carefully. Jungkook peeked out from his knees, confusion, and interest written all over his face. "Why is that?"

"He has connections and has a way of bringing drugs into this school. The staff are well aware of it and no matter how hard they try, he still finds a way. It's best to just avoid him if you want to get out, you know."

Jungkook tapped his tongue against the back of his smooth teeth, before nodding softly. "Okay, thanks for that information, Hoseok. My name is Jungkook, by the way. Since we're going to be roommates and all..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
187K 6.2K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...