OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Vacation vibes [part 2]

1.7K 538 112
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

"Dinah would you stop it!" Normani yelled annoyed as she pushed the younger girl over.

I giggled at the two as I fed Royalty fruit from my bowl.

We were sitting on a bench that was connected to the large pool. I had Royalty sitting with me and Y/N and the guys had the twins.

Surprisingly everyone was getting along. By everyone I mean Y/N, Josh and Amanda.

It was still kinda awkward with the two of them not talking. But I can tell that Y/N is starting to warm back up to Amanda.

"Mani I wish you wouldn't front like you don't want me touching on you." Dinah said making me laugh.

Normani snorted rolling her eyes. "Girl please."

"You sure were singing a different tune last night manibear."

"Really Mani, that's how you do me?" Justin yelled over to us. It was so funny because he had such a goofy, sad look on his face. But everyone who was ever around us, knows that he has like the biggest crush on mani. Which I strongly believe she returns but she's too stubborn to admit it.

I turned to look at mani who was low key blushing. I raised my eyebrow at her and she only shrugged.

Ally laughed along with Amanda. "Wow mani, must be nice to have two people fighting over you."

"No ones fighting over me, Dinah just plays too much."

"Ha yeah that's what she tell y'all. Later tonight, her ass is gonna be begging me to play."

"Dinah, no!" I yelled trying not to laugh this woman was truly something else and she has no filter at all.

"What?!"

"My kid is here in case you forgot."

Dinah rolled her eyes and waved me off. "She doesn't understand me Camila, besides don't you think all the kissing and touching you and lover girl do in front of her has scarred her already."

I rolled my eyes at her way of trying to be funny. "Oh ha ha ha. Dj you are so hilarious." With sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Dinah smiled as she flipped her hair back dramatically. "I know boo."

Royalty was cracking up as if she really thought Dinah was funny.

"You funny aunt Dinah!"

"Aww thanks Ro, that's why you're my favorite." D said grabbing her face and kissing her cheek.

"Royalty, lets not entertain aunt Dinah's childish behavior." I heard mani say making me giggle.

"Mommy?"

I looked down to see Royalty pouting at me. "Yes mija?"

She pointed towards the pool. "I go play wit momma now."

As on cue Y/N started making her way over to us with reign wrapped in her arms. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I think Reign is pretty much done with the water today."

"Here I'll take her Y/N." I said softly holding my arms out for the whining baby.

"You sure babe?"

I nodded giving her a small smile. "Yes I am, now give her to me and take Royalty with you."

"You ready to go play mama?" Y/N asked as she reached out for Royalty who was standing up with her arms out.

"Yes momma, I'm ready!"

Y/N threw Royalty in the air before catching her.

"Hey, be careful with my baby Brown!"

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully splashing water on me.

I heard Reign start to whine more and more making me look down at her. Her face was all red and you could just tell she wasn't feeling it right now.

"Aww don't cry, it's ok." I talked quietly to her as I tried my best to calm her down.

"Aww Mila, she's attached to you now huh?" Ally asked as I slowly rocked Reign in my arms.

I looked down to see Reign covering her face with her little hands as she held onto me tightly. "I wouldn't say attached."

I think this water and loud noise is just becoming too much for her at this point. She continues to whine and no matter how much I tried calming her down it just didn't seem to work.

Sighing I stood up from the table causing the girls to look at me. "I'm going to take her inside."

They all nodded and I got up from the table making my way into through the glass double doors.

"Ok. Let's get you warmed up huh." I said softly while I bounced her up and down in my arms.

She stared at me with tears in her big round eyes. I aww'd as I wiped off her face. She started babbling her baby talk and I laughed quietly as I began taking off her little swimsuit and diaper. I hummed quietly and dried her body off before putting on her baby lotion and a fresh diaper.

"Aww you feeling better honey?" I asked as I gently rubbed her stomach. She only smiled at me as she continued to play with her toy.

I sighed in relief and made sure that she was in a safe spot between two pillows and grabbed her a bottle from the refrigerator to give to her. Then I went to change myself.

After getting changed out of my wet swim suit and freshening up I walked out the bathroom brushing my damp hair.

Glancing over to the bed I saw that Reign was just staring up at the ceiling.

"Reign?" I said as she continued to nod her head back. She had her hands in the air, reached out in front of her as she grabbed at the air.

It scared me to see her like this. The way she wouldn't respond with even a look. I reached Dover taking the toy from her hands and she finally looked at me.

She pouted her bottom lip and I could see she was about to cry so I gave it back to her.

"Come baby, let's get you cleaned and then after lunch it'll be nap time ok." I hear Y/N's voice coming through the door.

"But why momma." Royalty whined

"Ro cut it out mama, you're a big girl no pouting."

I could hear Royalty pouting and stomping her little feet so I quietly made my way down stairs where they were.

As soon as Royalty saw me she whined and ran over to me. "Mommy is it true that I have nap time?"

I smiled down at her before picking her wet body up. "Yes mija, it's true."

She pouted turning her body in my arms. "Aww man. I not sweepy mommy."

"Well how about this. If you are a big girl and take your nap time, we can make cookies later." I said poking her nose and she giggled loudly grabbing at my finger.

"Ok mommy! I take a nap now!"

"Good girl." I said kissing her face.

After getting Royalty out of the tub and getting her dressed I finally got her down for her much needed nap.

Now all the kids were asleep except for Royce, who was completely fighting his sleep.

"So when exactly are we going to celebrate her birthday?" Amanda asked as she rocked Royce.

I shrugged looking back at Y/N.

"Uh I don't know. But I was thinking that we would save Disney for the last couple of days here." Y/N said as she plopped down by me, swinging one of her arms around my shoulders while she used her other hand to wipe off her face and dry her hair.

"Man I don't care, I'm more excited then anybody!" Justin said with a goofy smile on his face.

"Hell yeah, it's about to be lit! I know Y/N's big headed ass did the most."

"Aye! Get off my head D!"

I could hear everyone laughing and talking but I wasn't really paying it any attention.

All I could think about was poor Reign. Something just wasn't right. I could feel it, and I sure could tell. But I'm not sure how Y/N will take it if I come to her with something like that. I mean, will she get offended or will she actually hear me out and believe me?

"Hey, you alright?" I looked up to see Y/N staring down at me.

I nodded. "Umm yeah, can I talk to you for a second?" I could just see the concern in her eyes and written all over her face. I'm sure she was already thinking of the worst.

"Come on." She nodded standing up from the couch and pulling me with her.

"So what's up? You're kinda scaring me."

"I think something is going on with Reign." I said getting straight to the point.

She frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

I shrugged. "Umm well, when I brought her inside earlier. She was kind of nodding off and she wasn't really responding to much."

"Mila, she's a baby. I'm sure it was normal."

I just shook my head.

"No baby you didn't see it. You should have saw her, I just-

"You're really worried huh?" She asked grabbing my hand making me sit down beside her on the bed.

"Yes, I am." I nodded looking her right in the eyes.

"Listen, I appreciate you for being concerned baby I do and I'll be sure to mention it to India."

"Ok I just don't want her to think that I'm trying to overstep my boundaries you know. I'm just worried for her."

Y/N gave me a smile before bringing her lips down to meet mine. "I know baby, and she's not gonna be mad. If anything she'll be thankful that you're concerned."

I only nodded and she pulled me into her body. I felt her warm lips start to move down my neck. "How about we go back downstairs and chill with everyone for a while? You really need a break and a chance to rest this pretty little mind of yours."

I laughed lightly and sighed pushing a string of hair from my face behind my ear. "Yes ok, you're right. But do me a favor and go and check on them for me." I spoke referring to the children.

"Didn't you just put them down?"

"Y/N." I warned glaring up at her

She held her hands up in defense. "Alright, alright I'm on it."  She reached over giving me one last kiss on the cheek before disappearing through the door.

Sometimes I feel like she forgets all that we've been through. I can't help but feel panicked, or have some anxiety when Royalty is away from me. Even with her being upstairs asleep.

There's always this voice in the back of my head telling me to make sure that she's ok.

"Everything ok Mila?" Ally asked as I made my way back downstairs to them. All the girls were now in the kitchen, while the boys were in the living room.

I nodded and sighed as I took a seat at the table. "Yeah."

They all looked at me like they didn't believe me.

"You don't seem too sure."

"Yeah mila, you know you can talk to us about anything." Normani added.

I gave them a small smile. "Yes you guys I know. I promise I'm ok. It's just a constant struggle but I'm pushing through it."

Ally grabbed my hand in hers and gave me a very comforting, warm smile.

We talked for a while about the trip and what we were going to do next. Laughing with the girls was always fun, but I noticed that Amanda had yet to say anything. I know she probably feel awkward being here in this situation. But I don't want her to, she doesn't deserve to.

"So. Amanda how have you been doing?" I asked bringing the attention to her.

"Umm yeah everything's been good. I mean I've been enjoying myself, I just wish Y/N would talk to me." She shrugged and I frowned.

"She is so stubborn, I've still been trying to get her to talk to you."

"I know she'll eventually come around, it's just hard ya know?"

I nodded. "I know it is, but you're still our friend, and there is no reason you should feel out of place or awkward for being here."

"I appreciate you for that Camila. But I'm fine, honestly. I'll just be better when I can talk to her."

Enough is enough. Like seriously, it's been so long and Y/N still refuses to have a one on one talk with Amanda. It just doesn't make much sense to me and I know I can't force her to do anything but I have to try. Things can't go on this way.

"Ladies, we're about to watch some movies, y'all in?" Y/N said as she popped up behind me.

"Uh yeah sure." I said slowly getting up from the stool.

"I'm in too, as long as I get to pick the movie." Dinah said childishly getting up and shoving us out of the way.

"Dj, that is not far, get your ass back here!" Mani screamed following right behind her.

Ally sighed. "Ugh let me go and control these children."

Amanda being the last one to leave, slowly got up making her way out of the kitchen. I watched her and I could tell Y/N was to. When she was fully gone, I heard Y/N sigh.

I shook my head slowly staring up at Y/N.

"You already know what I'm going to say don't you?"

"Yeah I do. And I'll handle it later."

"Y/N I'm serious. You need to talk to her, this has gone on for long enough."

She shrugged before going into the refrigerator grabbing her a water bottle. "I'll handle it Camila. Now can we go back and enjoy a movie?"

I started at her for a moment before giving up and nodding. "You checked on the kids right?"

"Yes Mila I did and their fine. Now come on babe."

***

We all watched a few movies and then everybody got up going back to their own parts of the villa, leaving only Y/N and I. It was going on midnight but I wasn't tired at all.

"You alright baby?" I heard Y/N ask from the bed looking over at her I saw she was already stripped down to her boxers and sports bra.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes baby I'm fine. I'm just not tired right now."

Y/N stared at me for a moment like she didn't fully believe me, but she finally gave in.

"Alright love, if you say so. But I'm exhausted from today so just wake me up if you need me ok."

I nodded placing another kiss on her lips. "I will. Good night babe."

"Good night babygirl." She winked making me laugh.

After laying down and watching tv. for a couple of minutes I then started to hear Y/N's loud snores fill the room, and I decided to get up and head down to the living room.

I grabbed my laptop and phone and made my way downstairs, but not before stopping by the kids room to check on them.

As soon as I walked in, I could already see the light glowing from Royalty's bed. I knew she had to be up.

"Mommy?"

"Royalty, baby what are you doing up?" I asked walking over to her bed. She was laying awake on her iPad.

Royalty just whined and stretched her arms out to me. I quickly sat my laptop down and brought her into my arms.

"What's wrong baby, why aren't you asleep?" I whispered pushing her curls from her face.

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around me neck. "I have a scary dream mommy."

Oh god, not the dreams again.

"Aww." I pouted at her. "Want to come downstairs with mommy?"

"Mmhm." She mumbled with a small pout on her lips.

Grabbing her and her blanket, she made sure to bring her iPad. Once we made it down to the living room. I sat Royalty down and sat up with my laptop on my lap as I did some last minute touch ups on some songs for my up coming album. With my headphones covering my ears so that I wouldn't be too loud.

Royalty laid right beside me basically cuddled up to my side. Not even 20 minutes later she was fast asleep.

I knew she was tired. It hurts me to know that I can't take these bad dreams or memories away from her. She's only a baby, and she doesn't deserve to be going through this. Missing out on her sleep because of what some disgusting piece of shit did to her.

I leaned down placing a soft kiss on her forehead as I ran my fingers through her long hair. "I love you so much mija."

I began softly singing in her ear when my phone dinged.

Unknown: Hey, Camila can we talk?

I frowned at the unknown number. Who could that be?

A/N

Soooo you guys it has been quite a while since I've updated this book, but I'm just planning on how I want to end it. Yes I know, but the end is near for this story. Maybe about 20 more chapters, if I don't change things up!

But I'll be sure to keep you all updated and I'll be updating more from here on out!

Thanks so much for reading/voting also sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read😶

UPDATE COMING SOON🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...
274K 25.2K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...
23.8K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...
4.5K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...