The Long Lost Asahina || A Br...

By vaninihead

Published: December 25, 2018 -*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- This story center... More

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴!
Chapter 3 - Hurt.
Chapter 4 - Heal
Chapter 5 - Reunited
Chapter 6 - Danger
Chapter 7 - Sing For You
Chapter 8 - Home Again.
Chapter 9 - Celebration
Chapter 10 - Friendly Reunion
Chapter 11 - Finally!
Chapter 12 - Restart
Chapter 13 - First Day
Chapter 14 - New Friends
Chapter 15 - Trip
Chapter 16 - Twins Conflict
Chapter 17 - Peace
Chapter 18 - A Fulfilled Dream
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
(Finale) Chapter 20 - Timeless
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special Chapter 1 - Welcome Back Home!
Special Chapter 2 - University
Special Chapter 3 - Parents
Special Chapter 4 - The First Case || The Yandere Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 5 - Reconcile || The Yandere Case (Part 2)
Special Chapter 6 - The Boy From Berlin
Special Chapter 7 - Glad To See You, Father
Special Chapter 8 - Little Brother || Kidnapper Case (Part 1)
NEW FANFICTION!!! + Announcement

Special Chapter 9 - Everything Will Be Okay || Kidnapper Case (Part 2)

326 9 2
By vaninihead

As soon as we arrived at Natsume-nii's apartment, I and Yuusuke were quickly pulled in by our big brother. Afterward, he locked his door before exhaling. He looks like he's hiding from someone and it's making me feel suspicious around him.

"Sorry for this, guys, I have to make sure that no one can hear us." Natsume-nii sighs before hurriedly walking towards the sofa. Makes sense, the kidnapper called him anyway, he might be anyone else.

I and my twin followed our older brother and sat down on the couch in front of him. We waited for him to speak up. I feel pity for Natsume-nii because I could feel the pressure building up around him.

"Okay, I'll start..."

Natsume-nii started to explain what has been happening to him earlier this afternoon. How a random man suddenly called him and asked for ransom. He also heard Wataru crying for help so if that happened to me earlier... Damn, I'd be going nuts right now turning the whole city upside-down just to find my missing brother.

"Do you have enemies in your workplace, onii-chan?" There's a possibility that the kidnapper is someone who knows Natsume-nii because of the kidnapper calling him and only him. The kidnapper would've called Ukyo-nii or Masaomi-nii since those two have more complex careers than Natsume but no, the kidnapper only called my game developer of an older brother. Not saying that game developing is not a hard job or anything but a Doctor and a Lawyer can make more enemies.

"I think none... I am friendly with my colleagues and competitions rarely occur. We are all a team there so we all need to stand up for one another." He suddenly handed me an enclosed envelope and sighed once again. "This... is where the instructions are written. I haven't opened it and I want you to be the one who'll read it."

"I shouldn't touch it yet, onii-chan. I should send it to the forensic laboratory to have it checked with fingerprints and other things such as saliva and hair. It will help us identify who the kidnapper is. And besides, the number who called you, onii-chan, you should give it to me so that I'll send it to my friend back in Kyoto. He is good at tracking down unknown phone numbers and I relied on him a lot during my first three cases." Wow, I talk a lot nowadays. Natsume-nii only nodded before giving me the envelope by using a pen. I used my handkerchief to bring it closer to me, I shouldn't leave fingerprints and I guess Natsume-nii already left a few there, but that doesn't matter, I'll just inform Mr. Forensics Officer about my brother's fingerprints.

"Still, there should be one of your colleagues who hates you, I mean, you should know how insecure people move," Yuusuke speaks up, looking disgusted at the envelope. I know Yuusuke, he always wants to help those in need. His strong sense of justice is what I like about my twin. He may not know what to do but he still tries his best to give justice to the things around him. Natsume only sighs and shakes his head.

Right now, the life of our sweet youngest brother is on the line so we need to act fast. I need to think of a plan before making a move because I might be the reason why my brother gets exposed to more danger. Think Mikoto, think!

"Natsume-nii, it's getting dark... I promised Masaomi-nii to come home with Wataru but it seems that I'll break my promise. I don't like breaking promises so can we stay here for the night? We'll leave early tomorrow to go to the police station and meet with Officer Kuro for the forensic analysis and we'll come up with a plan. The kidnapper said 48 hours, right? Meet up date would be two days from now... but I'll send the number to my friend as soon as possible!"

Our older brother muttered the word "sure" before giving out a small smile. I know that it's hard to smile in our current situation but I guess it is so that we'll attract positive energy, meaning with it, we will be certain to bring back Wataru safe. And besides, there would be a tendency that Natsume-nii would be the next one in danger, and it would not be that bad keeping him company.

Since we haven't eaten dinner yet, Natsume-nii decided to prepare for it. Of course, as a girl, I assisted my older brother while Yuusuke prepared the table. Dinner is simple, and after dinner, Natsume informed our eldest brother that the two of us won't be coming home tonight, that we're staying here.

I assure myself that things will be fine tomorrow.

Everything's going to be fine, Mikoto...

________________________________________________________________________________

"As in? I mean... that place?! Are you certain about that, Takeo?" I am currently at the station with Natsume-nii and Yuusuke waiting for the forensic's results. If there is another fingerprint, other than Natsume-nii's, on the envelope then we can have a lead. We already have a lead.

I have a friend named Takeo back in Kyoto and I just had a phone call with him. I sent him the kidnapper's number last night and he just finished tracking down the location on where the kidnapper is. Takeo is amazing. I don't know what he did but I am sure that he used his hacking magic skills. I can't believe he stayed up all night for this.

"Yep, I am very sure. It took me a while to figure things out but yeah, the caller is currently near your older brother's workplace."

I would say how stupid this kidnapper is. He probably didn't plan this kidnapping well... I mean, how could he use his phone with his number to contact Natsume when he can use the public telephone. Sigh, there will be things which I'll never understand.

"Thank you, Takeo. I appreciate your efforts just to help me. How can I repay you-"

"A hundred thousand for my efforts, electricity bill and the sleep I just sacrificed."

"What?"

"My efforts are not for free~"

This runt... oh well, he did help me a lot and since he spent the whole night for this then I guess I should be considerate about it?

"Fine, I'll pay you later once this case is closed."

"You're going to pay me 100,000 yen?!"

"Y-you're joking? Fine... I'll just pay for your lunch for a week once I come back there."

"Sounds good to me! I'll note this so that I won't forget. Thanks in advance Miko-san, bye!"

I immediately put down my phone and sigh. Thanks to Takeo, there is now a lead on where Wataru is confined. I just hope that he's in THAT place or else I'll have to find another way.

"What did your friend say?" Yuusuke asks curiously, he has an empty cup in his grasp, he must have been drinking coffee during my conversation with Takeo.

"He tracked down the kidnapper's location. It's near the playground we went to yesterday." I placed my phone back in my pocket and stared at complete blankness. "And since he checked it changing locations, I can say that the phone is still with the kidnapper."

"Let's head there once we're done here." He throws the cup like a basketball to the trash bin in front of him. "Three points!"

The only thing I did was to go and sit next to him. Natsume-nii is silently watching us while he waits for the DNA results of the envelope. I'm hoping that there's an unusual fingerprint so that things will be easier. Things are not okay and I'm not liking it.

"Miko-san, Yuusuke-kun!"

Suddenly, we saw Itsuki running towards us, how does he know that we're here?

"Itsuki? H-how..."

"Earlier on my way to the university for soccer practice, I saw you two entering here with your older brother... and well, I made a promise to you, Miko-san, that I'll help you whatever your problem is. So immediately, after practice, I went here... did I surprise you guys?"

Yuusuke blinked at first before smiling. "Not at all, my twin's potential boyfriend! We are glad you'll help us find our missing brother."

"Your twin's potential what?"

"What?"

I facepalmed because of this... Jeez, these two.

Natsume-nii suddenly approached us with his arms crossed. "Yuusuke, Mikoto, who's this?"

"This boy, onii-chan, is Mikoto's best friend since middle school. And yes, we know each other too because I also went to the same middle school as them. His name is Masiho Itsuki, Itsuki, meet our older brother, Asahina Natsume" Yuusuke did my job of introducing Itsuki to Natsume. Our older brother nods before turning to the boy.

"Nice to meet you, Itsuki."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Asahina!"

"Now, onii-chan, Uhm... Miko-san says she wants milk tea! We'll go to the cafe, do you want to join us?" Yuusuke suddenly pointed at me while grabbing my hand using his other hand.

"Milk tea? No thanks... I'll stay here."

After Natsume-nii's response, Yuusuke suddenly dragged me outside the station.

"Wait, you two, I'm tagging along!" I could hear Itsuki from a distance.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Wait, Yuusuke, this isn't the cafe!" I said between pants. Yuusuke's been dragging me to who knows where with Itsuki following us from behind.

"I know, we're going to where the kidnapper is located."

"Kidnapper?" Itsuki speaks up. Right, he still doesn't know our current situation. I quickly turned to him and said.

"Our youngest brother got kidnapped yesterday," I said with the straightest face I can make. I don't want to show Itsuki that I'm breaking apart because of this case nor don't want him to worry about me. "W-we tracked the kidnapper's location and I guess w-we're heading there?" Crap, I'm starting to stutter, this isn't the Mikoto Itsuki knows.

"Miko-san? Are you okay?" Itsuki held my shoulders and looked at me closely. "Mikoto? You know... it's okay to let out what's holding you back. I've held back a lot of things from you before too."

I looked away when he did it. Tears are building up in my eyes and I don't want Itsuki to see me like this. He have seen me like this in the past and it hurt him a lot. I don't want to hurt my best friend!

"Mikoto, just cry when you want to cry... don't worry about me. I know we made a promise before to not cry in front of each other but that was in the past!"

And that's it. My tears started to fall as I hugged Itsuki tight. I don't know what's Yuusuke's reaction with this but I'm pretty sure he's enjoying this moment.

"W-wataru..."

"I know... my brother went missing too before."

"Ehem... hate to break your moment but we should hurry up." Yuusuke interrupts, constantly pulling me away from Itsuki. "You can borrow my sister later, for now, let's focus on one thing and that's finding Wataru."

I wiped my tears away and nodded. Right... there's no time for me to have a mental breakdown. I should do my job as a junior investigator and find my younger brother. "Alright... let's head to that playground now."

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I quickly checked it. It's a mail from Takeo.

"Yo, Miko-san,

Just in case the kidnapper changes location, here's my tracking app. Just use this code to quickly gain access with the phone's GPS so that you won't spend hours doing "hacking magic" as what you refer to it. You're welcome!

P.s. Now you'll be treating me lunch for two weeks now!

Love, Hayashi Takeo

P.p.s. There's no need for you to reply here. Go and find your younger brother now!"

Takeo is such a big help. I'm really glad because I was able to stumble upon him.

"Mikoto! Why so slow?" I realized that Yuusuke and Itsuki is already a few steps away from me. I quickly downloaded the app and ran towards the two.

Wataru, just wait, we'll come and save you.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Upon our arrival at the playground, Yuusuke decided that it's best if we split up. He suggested that I'll go with Itsuki and he'll go by himself. I know that Yuusuke can handle himself so I agreed with him. Itsuki might be inexperienced with these kind of stuff and if anything bad happens to him because I let him go off alone, I would take responsibility for it so it's best if I keep watch on him so that the responsibility will fall to Officer Kuro... just kidding.

While looking for a suspicious place here in the playground, I just kept on staring at my phone and ignored Itsuki. I was walking fast and I don't even know if Itsuki's catching up with me or not.

"Mikoto, slow down!"

Itsuki's shouting so he's quite far away. I decided to stop walking for him to reach me.

A hand suddenly grabbed mine as I look at it. Itsuki's holding it while panting.

"S-sorry... it's just that you're too fast... I suddenly remembered your leg injury and I-I'm worried about it. Please take it slow..."

Right, my right leg was fractured before. I have forgotten about it. It's been so long that it's now a blurry memory for me.

"Alright... I'll walk slowly now."

We're still holding hand while walking. I'm not bothered though because it's reminding me to not walk fast.

Suddenly...

"Somebody, help me!" I hear a scream. It's a little faint but it's audible. Itsuki heard it too because he reacted to it.

"It came from... that direction..." Itsuki pointed towards a mossy area and afterwards, we both ran towards there.

After reaching that area, we lost track and my legs starts to hurt. I can't bear with the pain that I suddenly knelt down, much to Itsuki's surprise.

"Mikoto!"

He knelt down as well. I was looking at the ground and I got surprised when he lifted my head for me to face him.

"Miko-san, take it slow... your legs are hurting. Your fracture might... come back."

He helped me stand up and assisted me to a clean bench. The two of us sat down there silently for a few seconds before Itsuki broke the silence surrounding us.

"Miko-san... you must care for Wataru a lot. I understand, you grew up an only child."

I didn't reply. It's true that I grew up an only child. I was spoiled a lot by my foster parents and got everything I wanted if I worked hard for it.

"Uhm... Miko-san... I'm going to do something crazy. I told you before that I've been holding back a lot of things from you. And I know it's not the perfect time to do such thing because of your current situation but you can always beat me up, I'm forgiving you in advance so that you'll feel less guilty. Whether you'll like this or not, can we still be best friends?"

"What do you mean, Itsu---" I turned to him but...

What happened next is unexpected for me. Itsuki's lips united with mine. I was in shock that I didn't move. I kept my eyes open during the process.

It lasted for a few seconds before Itsuki pulled back. "S-sorry... I just can't hold things back anymore... I've liked you since middle school, Miko-san. And... I've kept my hopes high on you. I realized that I won't make any progress if I kept quiet but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I know it's not the perfect time to have such topic but my body and mind told me to not hold back anymore. We barely have contact over the past three years and now that you're back, I just can't let this oppurtunity come to a waste... I'm really sorry, Mikoto... I just... want to let go some things to you."

Call me dumb but I just noticed this now. I was completely oblivious that Itsuki likes me! Back in the days, the only thing I would worry about is how I would balance my grades and my performance in the team. After my heartbreak with both Yuta and Katsuki, I haven't thought of getting a boyfriend.

"Itsuki... I'm sorry that I only noticed this now." I got the strength to raise my hand and placed it on Itsuki's cheek. "You must be in pain when you saw me fall for someone else... but things are different nowadays... getting a love life is not in my mind right now."

Itsuki responded with a smile while he held my hand placed on his cheek. "I completely understand about that, Miko-san. I know you have other things to worry about... but... I'll be waiting for you to come to me and I understand if you won't choose me. We're still in that stage where we need to figure a lot of things out and... well, yeah. I'll be waiting for you. And I'll forgive you in advance if ever you choose someone else."

Is this what Ema feels nowadays? In conflict with who she will choose? I know it's still only Itsuki but hey, we still don't know what the future will bring to us. I just sighed and nodded at Itsuki's statement.

The silence surrounded us lasted for a few seconds before we hear another scream. This time, I am sure with the direction of it.

"Crap... that must be Wataru judging on his voice." I suddenly stood up and reached my hand on Itsuki. "Let's go, my suitor."

Itsuki lets out a small smile before standing up. We then both ran towards where the screaming came from.

I can't believe my best friend stole my first kiss...

After running for like a few minutes, we saw a shed near the trees and there's a white van beside it. We are still far from it but I stopped running.

"Miko-san? Why did you stop?" Itsuki who is a few steps away from me, turns to my direction with a concerned look.

"I am sure that Wataru's being kept in that shed. See, the radar is going crazy!" I showed Itsuki my phone and he nodded before turning back to the shed. "Itsuki, don't do anything stupid. I don't want you to get hurt because of me so I'll be the one who'll approach that shed."

Itsuki suddenly grabbed my arm and held it tight.

"But Mikoto---"

"Itsuki, please..."

"Alright. Stay safe, I don't want to lose you."

"Itsuki, before I go. Please contact my superior, here's my phone." I handed my best friend... suitor my phone which is already in the phone app with Officer Kuro's contact on the screen.

"Sure... again, please stay safe, Miko-san."

I nodded and before I ran towards the shed, I gave Itsuki a peck on his cheek just to tease him. "Thank you, Itsu-kun!"
__________________________________________________________________________________

One step...

Two steps...

I am careful with my movements as I slowly approach the shed. I don't want to make any noise and don't want to put myself into danger.

All I could think right now is Wataru. How is he? Did the kidnapper feed him well? I hope so... If he let my brother starve or even abused him then I will never let that bastard go through.

After walking slowly, I let out a deep sigh as I stand infront of the door. By now, Itsuki might have called Officer Kuro and he'll be on his way. Just kick the door, Mikoto... there's no turning back now.

One...

Two...

Three...

Kick!

The door actually breaks down. It didn't swung open so it was locked. Inside, I saw the kidnapper who is... sleeping... the place is dark so I couldn't see his face. I also hear loud music... the kidnapper is sleeping while using his headphones. Such a stupid bastard.

I was about to give that damn kidnapper a beating but then...

"O-onee-san?"

I turned to where the sound came from and then I started to tear up.

Wataru!

He's alive!

I quickly approached my dear brother and gave him a tight hug.

"Everything's okay, Taru-kun... You're safe now... Miko-nee's here..."

I proceeded with untying the rope my brother is binded with and assisted him with standing up.

"Onee-san... I knew you'd come..."

There were a lot of bruises printed on Wataru's arms and legs... this bastard! I will never forgive him!

"W-wataru... are you hungry? I'll buy you any food you want." I forced a smile to hide my rage. We should get out of here and wait for Officer Kuro. I can't deal with this kidnapper, if I do... I don't know what I'll do with him.

"I-I want your p-pancakes, onee-san! I want them more than anything!"

"Then I'll make them for you."

I gently grabbed my brother's arm and we both start to walk outside. But then...

"You!"

The kidnapper woke up and quickly grabbed a machete. Shit! We should've went outside earlier! Stupid!

"Wataru, run... I'll deal with him."

"Onee-san, you'll die!"

"I don't care, just run!"

I quickly ran towards the kidnapper and grabbed both of his arms. I won't let him touch me nor Wataru...

I watch Wataru as he ran outside. I just hope that Itsuki will somehow find him. I'll keep this bastard busy and maybe ask him a few questions.

"Onee-san, huh? You must be the "princess" of the Asahinas... Natsume's only sister... the junior investigator, Asahina Mikoto."

"That's right! And you're the stupidest criminal I've ever encountered! Now... why are you doing this? Why did you kidnap our youngest brother? How do you know Natsume?"

"I need money and the youngest is the easiest to deal with." The kidnapper suddenly threw the machete away, much to my surprise. "Your older brother... Asahina Natsume... I got fired because of him."

"Why?"

The man gave me a crestfallen look and it looks like he feels guilty with what he had done. He started to soften up and tears are actually falling from his eyes.

"I... was in the same team as him and then... we were working on a new game. Things were doing well, yes. But one day... my only daughter got sick and I badly need money. I wanted to rush the game we were working on so that when it is realeased, a part of the sales will come to me and I'll have the money to buy her the medicine she needs. But... that older brother of yours... he said that the game needs more improvement. He said that the public won't like the bad graphics and all. That's why... I started a fight with him. It angered our boss and I got fired."

Stupid, that is all I could think. It's his fault why he got fired in the first place. Why blame my brother?

But then, I began to feel emphatic towards the man. He only wanted to help his daughter so that she could live longer. I guess he got so desperate that he started to do terrible things just to get the money he needs.

"Your daughter... how she is now?"

"...dead..."

"W-what?!"

"That's why... Asahina should feel what I felt." The man takes out a pistol gave me a menancing smile. "He should lose someone dear to him as well!"

Crap... will this be the end for me?

"Goodbye, Asahina Mikoto."

As the man points his gun on me, I close my eyes as I wait for my demise. There's no point in running for me. I'm too far from the exit and even if I try to run, the man would just block me.

I'm sorry everyone, especially to the two of you... Itsuki and Wataru.

BANG! BANG!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm still alive?

I opened my eyes and was very terrified with what I saw. Officer Kuro is infront of me and the man is already on the floor.

"S-sensei!"

"What was that... Mikoto... that was so unlike you..." he turns to me. He got shot at the stomach and he is coughing out blood!

"Sensei! Crap... I'm s-so sorry!"

"Don't be... I'm just glad your brother won't give me a beating later..."

Tears starts to dwell as I kneel down. "Hang in there... sensei... please... for Hanabi and Sonata-san!"

He once again coughed blood before smiling. "Take care of them..." afterwards, he black out.

"Sensei! Yoshimura Kuro! Don't just leave yet!"

Did... someone just died protecting me?

No don't think of that Mikoto!

I grabbed one of his arms and checked if he still has pulse. Luckily, there still is. Sensei only lost a little bit portion of blood and he maybe just fainted because of the pain of the bullet. I just hope that that's the case or else I'll never forgive myself.

After that, I could hear sirens from outside and Itsuki and Yuusuke came in the shed with Wataru

Officer Kuro got transported to the nearby hospital and me and Wataru got transported too to check our injuries.

Crap. I just can't believe my superior did this to me. This is unbearable... how can Hanabi and Sonata react to this?
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Miko-san... everything will be okay." I am sitting next to Itsuki as we wait outside the operating room. The bullet in Officer Kuro's stomach is being removed while Wataru is still in the therapy room to check if he has trauma and whatsoever.

"Thank you... Itsuki."

Suddenly, a little girl came running towards me and gave me a hug.

"Miko-nee!"

"Hanabi!?"

I turned to the door and saw Mrs. Yoshimura. She's... smiling, she's not mad at me? Wait, why is she smiling when her husband's dying?

"Sonata-san..."

"What's with the long face? Kuro is fine so there's no need for you to be sad."

"B-but Hanabi almost lost her dad! I can't bear with it. I-I don't want others to get hurt or even die just to protect me. It was supposed to be me who'll protect them, not the other way around!"

Sonata only gave me a soft sigh before smiling. She sat down beside me and held my shoulder. "It's Kuro's job to protect you and other people. He's a police officer, remember? He also made a promise to Masaomi to protect you. He's just doing his job as a cop and as your superior, so instead of lamenting, you should be happy he's doing his job well. For me... I am quite proud of him. You won't get this because you're still young and not exposed to some things yet."

I only nodded with what Sonata said to me. At least it lightened up my chest a bit. Officer Kuro is okay and Hanabi didn't lose her dad. I am still alive and Wataru's back with us again. I guess... things are okay now?

Suddenly, a short, fat man with a mustache wearing a brown trench coat approached me. Wait... this man can't be...

"Junior Investigator, Asahina Mikoto."

I quickly stood up and bowed to him.

"I-Inspector Megure!"

Inspector Megure is one of the higher ups of the Tokyo Police. This is my first time meeting him!

"It is good to finally meet you, Ms. Asahina. But I am here to inform you something..."

I waited for Inspector Megure to continue talking. I am quite tensed actually... I don't know why!

"Since Officer Kuro Yoshimura, your superior, is in the state of recovery, you won't be able to investigate for a while. But don't worry, we'll send you substitutes if there's a case in your school."

I won't be able to investigate? Crap... but hey, at least I can rest and actually attend classes. And he said about substitutes? I hope they're as chill as Officer Kuro.

I bowed once again before saying my thanks to Inspector Megure.

Alright... today might be a memorable day for me.

I became Wataru's saviour.

I fought with a criminal.

Someone risked their life for me.

And...

I got my first kiss from Itsuki.

Crap. I hope I'll get a day where there's only good memories. I do have good memories today but my emotions are all mixed... oh well.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and to comment your feels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 32
Taylor has no idea what to do. All her life, she has struggled to get by with just her Mom. Now her Mom is gone. Trying to figure out what to do next...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
53.6K 986 46
After the Grand Magic Games, Fairy Tail encounters there biggest issue yet. Fairy tail has no choice but to combine forces with another guild. Master...
635K 38.9K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...