How to kill Peter Parker

By Starliss_Ember

[COMPLETED] Deadpool, a mercenary, has been assigned to kill Peter Parker. When he uses Spiderman to get cl... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Ten

12.6K 481 659
By Starliss_Ember

Sunday
5:43 P.M

"Where you headed to Pete?" Aunt May asks me as I walk out of the bathroom in a tuxedo.

"Um," I force the blush out of my cheeks, "Just a date thingy, I guess."

Why are you blushing?! He's a creep, remember?!

"Okay, tell me how it goes." She smiles and kisses me on the forehead. I smile and make a few last adjustments to my outfit, and head out.

Sunday
5:54 P.M

"Welcome to Yummo's. Do you have a reservation?" A french man at the front desk asks.

"Um yes, for Wilson?" 

"Ah, Wilson." He says, making it sound like "Wheel-son". I just smile politely as he points me to the table. I look over to see a table for two, set at the far back of the restaurant. I make my way past the neatly set tables. 

"Dang Pete, you really got dressed up for this occasion." Wade comments as I sit down across from him. 

"So did you, I can see." I replied, gesturing towards his tuxedo that he has on as well. He just shot me a crooked smile as the waitress appeared to order us drinks.

"I'll take an ice cold beer. Bud lite. And you Pete?" Wade asks.

Dang, he's being awfully nice... for Wade.

"I'll just have a water, thank you." I reply. She nods her head and makes her way to the kitchen. Now it's just me and Wade. 

"So baby boy, what's up?" Wade asks, putting his palms under his chin and leaning forwards like he's interested. 

Is he?

That's not the main focus here, Peter. I remind myself, we need to figure out if this is Deadpool or not. 

"Uhm, nothing much I guess," I say then nervously laugh, putting my pointer finger under the top of my tux and lifting it up out of anxiety. 

Or is it getting hot in here?

"Awe, you're cute when you're nervous." Wade says. I look away to try and hide the blush, but it's obvious Wade can see it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Wade's face shift into a less flirty and more concerned one. But only for a split second. I look back at him and raise an eyebrow, but his face goes right back to the traditional smirk. 

"So uh... how did you know my Uncle Ben?" I asked. His face changed once again, this time as if he wasn't prepared for a question like this. But once again, it goes right back to normal as he speaks again.

"We used to be business partners..." He said quietly.

"Uh-huh. And what job was that?" I asked. 

"We were uh, you know, in the... police force together." Wade said, scratching the back of his head. 

Uncle Ben did work in the police force.

"Oh. Okay." I said. I'm not entirely sure I believe him, but I'll just leave the subject at that for now. 

"My turn. How do you know Spiderman?" He asked. My eyes widened. 

"Um, I just you know, take pictures for him that's all. We're good buddies actually." I said. He nodded and didn't say anything.

Cheeks red and ears hot, I tell Wade I'm gonna use the restroom and get up. He just stares at me as I leave the table.

Sunday
6:12 P.M
Wade's POV

[He's getting up for the bathroom, now's your chance! You brought that gun for a reason, Wade.]

{Actually, he's kinda cute. Maybe we should fuck him first. Just imagine how hot-}

"Shut up!" I whisper at them, as I watch Peter make his way to the bathroom. 

I stand up.

Peter reaches the door to the restroom. 

I begin walking.

He walks into the restroom. 

I'm halfway. 

[What are you doing?! I thought you liked him? And he's Spidey's best buddy. How could you hurt him like that?]

"Because it's 10 thousand dollars on the line." I say under my breath.

{Weren't you the one who just told Wade to get up and go get him in the first place?}

[Yeah but just look at how it's making him feel!]

{So what! His goal is to kill Peter Parker, so he should do it!} 

"Will you two shut up!" I whisper a bit too loudly. 

3/4 there.

I take in a breath.

I approach the bathroom. 

I reach into my tux.

I look around to make sure nobody's watching. 

Another breath.

Am I really doing this?

[You love him] 

{You have to do it}

I cock the gun.

I'm about to push into the bathroom when I hear something.

It's Peter.

He's humming.

Peter hums the melody to the Spiderman tune. 

Spiderman.

"I can't do this."

I shove my gun back into my tux and slap my head. 

What am I doing?

[What are you doing?!]

{You have to do it! Come on, I wanted to see his face when he sees you pointing the gun at him!}

I turn around and walk back to the table. 

Sunday
6:15 P.M

I hum the Spiderman melody as I fix my hair in the big mirror. 

I check my teeth and leave the bathroom.

When I make it back to the table, Wade looks weird. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'm fine baby boy." He says, and gives me a dashing smile. I sit down across from him and the lady is back to take our order. 

"I'll have a burger and some fries." Wade says.

"At a fancy restaurant?" I tease. 

"I'm always up for a burger. Oh! And chimichangas, of course. Chimi chimi changasssss. Get me some of those, if you have em'."

I just order spaghetti with an awkward smile. 

Chimichangas. That's another thing Deadpool really likes...

No. I'm crazy.

Am I?

"So I need your advice." Wade begins. I turn my attention to him. 

"Yeah what's up?" 

"So there's this guy I really like, okay? He's funny. He's cute. I'll make jokes about banging him all the time and he seems to get flustered over it. It's kind of funny actually... anyways, I made a joke about banging his ass today and I could've sworn I saw a bulge. Like, I didn't know I could turn him on that much! But what do I do? Should I actually bang him? Although getting to that point is complicated..."

My heart stops. 

This can't be happening...

I mean I suspected it, but I thought I was crazy! 

This isn't true. 

"Peter?" Wade asks, but I can barely hear him. My mind is being crowded with thoughts. All those times Pool saved me. Through all the late night talks we had together, talking about each other's personal lives but not too much to give them away. All those times we went to a food stand for a snack while we were on patrol. All those times we went on a mission together and I almost died yet he was there for me. All those times one of us were crying and the other was there to talk about it. All those times we would laugh about stupid jokes we had made. All those times...

And I've finally found who he is.

"Peter!" Wade finally shouts me out of my trance. I look up at him with a horrified face. 

"I'm sorry. I have to go." I say quickly, standing up from the table and putting a twenty on it. 

"Wait! Where are you-" He starts, but I can't hear him. All I can hear are my own thoughts. 

Wade Wilson is Deadpool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 379 23
Request from DS_TheMerc and using one of their own characters along in the marvel Spideypool universe Wade knew he had a child. Of course He loved hi...
617K 17K 33
This is my obligatory field trip fic, full with stony, spidypool and peter being the avengers child
587K 25.5K 29
Peter Parker's been through some tough shit in his fifteen year lifespan. From losing two sets of parents to getting kidnapped by HYDRA and landing h...
116K 3.3K 15
Peter Parker had finally grown accustomed to being Spiderman but soon after a certain mercenary came into his life. Deadpool for some reason wouldn't...