Chapter Nineteen

Wednesday
5:13 P.M

"I thought we were going to the movies?" I asked Wade when we come to a stop at my apartments.

"I got the tickets for 7 tonight, and I thought you'd want to put on some clothes before we went anyways."

"Oh, okay." I say, getting off the motorcycle. "We can chill at my house until we have to leave?" I offered.

Wade grins, turning off his motorcycle and pulling the keys out. 

He pulls his hoodie over his head.

"Y'know Wade, you don't have to put that hoodie over every time you go somewhere."

"Yes I do, Webs. You don't understand."

"Wade it's a part of who you are. You shouldn't have to be ashamed." I say. He sighs and pulls the hoodie off his head.

"Better?" He asks, looking at me. I nod. He gives a slight smile and we head to my apartment.

When we make our way up the stairs, I unlock my door and we walk in.

"Geez, why do you have to live on the third floor?" Wade asks out of breath, walking into my apartment. Kinda weird how a mercenary always on the job is out of breath from stairs, but I don't question it. I shrug and go inside, closing the door and locking it. 

I turn around to Wade standing right in front of me. Close. 

"Do you mind?" I blush, looking away.

"Oh, right, sorry." He says, then backs up with a grin on his face. I put my keys on the counter in the kitchen and go to the bathroom. I close and lock the door behind me, then change my pants, realizing I don't have a shirt to change into. 

"Crap." I said, leaving the bathroom with no shirt. Lucky I wear high waisted pants, because personally I don't like showcasing my scar. I walk into my bedroom to see Wade sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask.

"I was just looking around." He says, laying back on my bed. "And this bed is comfy." He says. 

"Thanks, it was from my grandma." I said, walking into the room to my dresser.

"You look hot by the way." 

"W-what?!" I stammer. 

"You're hot." He says bluntly. Raising his head to look at me upside down from the layed down position he was in. 

"Um t-thanks?" I say blushing, grabbing a red t-shirt and throwing it over my head, making sure my pants were still pulled up high.

"Awe, I liked seeing those abs." Wade whined as I put the shirt on. I bit my lip to hold back a smile and cleared my throat.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask. He gets up off the bed.

"I dunno. We can fuck." He grins.

"Wade!" 

"I'm kidding." He says, laughing. I roll my eyes and look away.

He stares at me for a moment with a look I can't read. Then he looks away and walks out of my room.

"Sooo what do you have to do here?" He asks, walking into my living room. 

"Not much, I just moved in here a couple days ago." I tell him. He sits down on the couch. 

"We can go somewhere?"

"Go on that motorcycle? Again?" 

"Why not?"