Checkmate - RATED R

Par Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. Plus

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Fiftyfour

21K 815 620
Par Love_Bri94

Chapter Fiftyfour
Chris Brown
Memorial Day Weekend - Miami, Florida

It's that time of the year again! Memorial Day weekend and once again I'll be spending it in Miami. It's also the anniversary of when Mya and I first met. It might be corny but I wanna do something nice for her. She's literally been spoiling me all month. For Mother's Day I sent her to a spa and bought her some jewelry and cooked her dinner, she loved that. She sucked me up real nice right after. Head was so good you'd think it was Father's Day.

Anyway,

Landon and I were chilling while Mya went to a doctors appointment. I had a few days left here and the more I think about leaving my son my heart breaks. I wish I could work something out with Mya to have them in LA with me but she ain't feeling it and I'm not about to pressure her.

My phone rung next to me. It was a FaceTime call from Sinko. I hit answer then put the phone in front of me.

"Wassup broski." He said. "Ayyyye, it's LanLan! Waddup god son."

"Hoody would kill you if he heard you say that shit."

"Fuck Hoody." 

I chuckled. "What up boy?"

"Shit I was thinking about heading back to Miami since it's Memorial Day weekend. Last year was lit, I need that again."

"Yeah, shit was dope."

"You and Mya got something planned or y'all chilling?"

"I don't even know. I haven't even talked to her about it but I will when she get back. She probably wanna chill."

"Come on now, this Mya we talking about. Sis about to turn up after not being able to for so long. And if she say she turning up, call me because me and the bros on the next flight."

"Alright man, I'll hit you up."

"Alright...see you Lan!"

Landon moved his little head causing us to laugh. "See you Bro." I said.

"See you."

I placed my phone down, then readjusted the baby. He's definitely going to be spoiled. All I do is hold him. He's just so precious and tiny.

The front door opened and I could hear Mya talking on the phone. Her keys hit the table then her purse. I guess she heard the tv because made her way into the family room. She had on this black jumpsuit that looked like it was painted on her. She removed her glasses then walked up to me and kissed the baby, then kissed my lips. I pulled away but she pulled me back. My tongue slid in her mouth making her sit her phone down as if nobody was on it.

"Hello!" You could hear whoever was on the phone say. Mya quickly pulled back then placed her phone to her ear.

"I'm sorry ma, I got distracted. Now what were you saying." Mya said turning to walk away.

Biting down on my lip I stared at her ass that was extremely visible through her jumpsuit.

Wait a second.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. Softly I rubbed her ass, then between her legs.

Could it be? The day that I have been longing for? MYAS NO LONGER BLEEDING!!!

She looked back at me and winked before making her ass clap.

It's only been 3 and half weeks but I don't care! I told her once the pad and hospital panties came off, I was in that. And of course she agreed.

"Yeah we'll be there....Okay, talk to you later...love you too...Landon loves you too...ma don't seductively tell my man you love him." Mya said and I smiled. "Bye old lady." She hung up the phone.

"Tell my baby I love her more."

"You and my momma must want me to bring out my steel bat."

"Bro why do you still got that shit? I saw it in your closet and broke out in hives. Then I had nightmares about you breaking my windows again."

"Good...I'm keeping it just incase I have to use it again."

"You won't, trust me."

"Mmhm."

"How was your doctors appointment?"

"Good, everything looks fine."

"Cool so that mean we can fuck now?"

Mya laughed. "No Chris. We got a little over two weeks left."

"What?! But you walking around here with a thong on so that mean you ain't bleeding no more."

"Yeah but I'm still healing and extremely fertile and you refuse to put on a condom or pull out. You trying to have Irish twins or something."

"I need some pussy Mya! I'm dying."

"And my jaws are dying. I've been making sure you are well taken care of."

"I know, I know. But I won't even be here when you're all healed."

"I know but we'll figure something out."

"Oh my goodness Mya! You can't send me thousands of miles away without some of that sweet pussy."

"Looks like that's exactly what'll be happening baby boy...I'm sorry. I'll be in LA before you know it."

"This is some bullshit."

"I see understanding Chris has left the chat."

"Mya I haven't had pussy since you left me in LA."

"Uuuum, are you slowly getting a case of amnesia because if I'm not mistaken, me bouncing on your dick like a pogo stick is what caused me to go into labor."

"That didn't count, neither one of us got our nut off."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"You shouldn't have came in here looking as good as you do and with a damn thong on. Look what you did." I grabbed my dick.

Mya's eyes instantly filled with lust.

"What if I just put the tip in?" I suggested.

"That's a waste of time, maybe a few pumps...that could work." She bit down on her nail.

"If I'm all the way in I'm not pulling out."

"Mm." She crossed her legs. "So What are we doing for Memorial Day weekend?"

"Sinko just told me to ask you that...you turning up?"

"Is that a serious question?! Of course I'm turning up. My mom is coming over for the weekend to watch Landon. We good."

"Oooo this weekend about to be good."

"I'm not turning up after this until my birthday. So I gotta really enjoy myself."

"Where we at with it? Compound?"

"Yeah, that's cool."

"Alright I'm about to have Ant put some shit together."

"Yeah and after you do that, lay Landon down. I told you, you're not about to spoil him."

"Man be quiet, if I wanna hold my son, I will. This won't spoil him."

"It will Chris, put him down."

I smacked my lips while laying him on his blanket.

"Now was that so hard?" Mya asked.

"Yes, he's too far away from me."

She rolled her eyes. "Such a drama queen. He's right next to you Chris."

"Mya, after this week I'll be seeing my son only through FaceTime. That shit is killing me and I've really been trying not to complain because I know how much you love it here but I really wish you would come back to LA. Even though I don't have Royalty all the time she's still close by. You and Landon are thousands of miles away."

"Chris we can come visit whenever you want us to."

"It ain't the same man. And what about us? I need you with me and under me at all times. You know I can barely sleep without you around."

"California is just not where it's at for me. I tried Chris and everything went wrong. I'm happy, like so damn happy now. I don't want to ruin that. I wish you could move here, you even said how peaceful it was. But I would never want you to be that far away from Royalty."

"But you cool with me being far away from my son? Make it make sense Mya."

She sighed. "I got a feeling this is going to turn into an argument. I'm not moving back to Cali and that final but like I said, we'll visit whenever you want."

"Flying back and forth is making shit much more fucking complicated. Ima be straight up with you Mya, I feel like I make a lot of changes and sacrifices for you but you can barely do the same for me."

"That's a lie...a bold face lie."

"It really ain't." I stood up. "But if you wanna waste your money flying back and forth then go ahead cause I ain't paying for shit." After that I made my way upstairs.

This shit really ain't fair but it is what it is. She can stay in Miami I ain't tripping.

Mya Anderson
Before Compound - 11:46PM

My once peaceful house is now full of niggas and hoes but I don't mind cause it's my muhfucking people and we about to turn the the fuck uuuuuup!

It's day one of a good ass weekend. I'm just ready to get drunk and shake this ass.

Looking in the mirror I checked my outfit.

I threw on something simple tonight.

Once everything was too my liking, I went downstairs with everybody. Music was blasting and they were all either drinking or smoking. I looked around to my eyes met Chris. He had a blunt between his lips. Once he blew out the smoke, he bit down on his lip.

That's it, I'm fucking him before he leaves.

We've been avoiding each other since earlier though after that conversation about my living arrangements. I'm not coming to LA and that's just that. I'm not trying to come off as selfish or have this long distance relationship but I just can't seem to find peace there. I wouldn't want Chris anywhere that kept him in a bad space. And with me being a mommy now, I really can't get caught up in anything.

"You gotta catch up Mya, everybody on their second shots." Munchie brought me two shot glasses.

"Now Mya drinking for the first time after a baby can go left sometimes. Be careful." Mariah said.

"Mmkay." I killed both shots.  "What time we leaving?"

"In a minute, I think they was waiting on some more trucks to pull up."

"Okay." I walked off and over to Chris. I wrapped my arms around him. He just focused on his conversation and his blunt. I waited for him to acknowledge me but he never did...I guess he's really really mad. "I'm ready to fucking go." I said while walking off. I don't have time for his funky ass attitude tonight.

"The other truck here, we can ride out." Hoody said. "Breezy you ready."

"Yeah Let's go bro."

We all headed outside. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

"Mya." Chris called but ignored him. "MYA!"

"What Chris?!"

"What are you doing?"

"Ummm getting in my car so that we can leave."

"Man get over here. You already know how shit go."

Yes, tell me what to do daddy. I rolled my eyes. "Why can't I drive my own car?"

"Dawg bring yo ass over here! NOW!"

I waved my hand and opened the door. As soon as I attempted to get in the car, I was being pulled out. Chris roughly slammed my door then took me over to the passenger side of his car.

"Why you being difficult?" He asked while making me face him.

"I'm not I just wanted to drive my car." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever man."  He opened the car door then walked away.

I climbed in and slammed the door shut. Okay usually he does a little more when it comes to me acting out, I was expecting an ass smack or something, so yeah he's definitely in his feelings.

The whole car ride there he just talked to his friends and I focused on my phone. This night better not go bad because he wants to give me the cold shoulder.

Once we pulled up I quickly got out the car. I expected Chris to grab my hand like he normally does but he walked away with his people. Oh so this how trying give me the Ammika treatment?! I should throw my purse at his head.

Paparazzi snapped pictures, while telling Chris and I congratulations. "Where's Mya?" I heard him say. He looked around.

Oh yes, my man about to show me some att— did this bald head hoe just walk in?!

You know what fuck him, I'm not about to kiss his ass.

If he wanna he mad he can stay mad! Dumb bitch.

•••

Compound is lit tonight. Every fucking body is here and they talking about yachts tomorrow! Oh yeah. Shit definitely about to go down.

Currently I'm sipping on a bottle of champagne while my baby daddy's song plays through the club.

"I don't wanna play no games, play no games. Fuck around give you my last name. Know you tired of the same damn thang, that's okay cause baby yooooou." I sung while Munchie recorded me. I was so in my zone! I loved it.

I started dancing and was about to take another sip of my liquor when I felt somebody roughly grab my ass. I turned to see some random ass dude and before I could react everybody else did.

"Nigga are you dumb?!" Eva yelled.

"What happened?" Tim asked.

Oh boy.

"This nigga just grabbed Mya ass! Who mans is this?!" Mariah yelled.

"Wait WHAT?!" I heard Chris behind me.

Oooooh shit.

"Shit it's fat so I grabbed it nigga." The boy said and after that it was over.

Munchie had to pull me out the way because Chris and Tim went after him. All of Tim's people from his set here so this can go bad. Like really bad.

Hoody grabbed Chris because this the last thing he needs but that was pointless because another guy hit him and now I'm on 10. I kicked off my shoes and tried to rush over there but Sinko blocked me.

"MOVE! AINT NOBODY ABOUT TO SNEAK MY NIGGA!"

"Mya chill. You know if you fight again you going to jail."

"I'm not scared of no fucking jail move sinko!"

"No m-." He couldn't finish his sentence because another guy jumped into Chris's fight so he let me go and we was both over there swinging.

I fight my brothers til this day. I don't give a fuck, I'll fight anybody especially for MY MAN!"

And Chris was beating they ass.

His body guards finally got ahold of him and me and we were all being escorted out the club.

"Get in the car Brown." One or his bodyguards said.

"Hell Naw I'm waiting on them niggas right here!" Chris said while pulling off his shirt.

"Girl Mariah and Tim still in there fighting." Munchie said while coming out. "I can't believe that nigga grabbed yo ass though."

All I could do was shake my head. This is a mess!

"Chris lets just go." I grabbed his arm but he snatched away.

"I ain't going no fucking where."

"Yes you are now let's go!"

He looked at me with his nose flared then turned and walked away to the car.

As soon as we got in he pulled off like a maniac leaving everybody that rode with us. Tonight was not supposed to be like this! Everything has been terrible since we fucking woke up.

When we got to house, we went inside and headed upstairs. I sat on the bed then looked down at my feet.

MOTHERFUCKA! I left my shoes at that damn club. Hopefully somebody grabbed them or a chick with a size 7 foot about to luck up on some Giuseppe's.

This is so ghetto.

Chris walked around the room, mumbling to himself. He walked in the closet and grabbed some pajamas. Reaching in his pocket he pulled out his phone. I watched him turn it off. He knows social media is going to be crazy at any minute. He threw the phone on the bed, almost hitting me with it.

"And you swear Miami so fucking peaceful, you look dumb ass fuck now." He walked into the bathroom slamming the door so damn hard.

So he's making this shit my fault? Like I asked that nigga to grab my ass?

I don't have time for his shit.

My text alert went off on my phone. I pulled it out my purse and it was a message from Tim.

Exhaling I opened it.

Oh my god.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

133K 4.9K 34
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.
15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.
186K 9.5K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
135K 3.9K 23
"I thought he loved me, but I guess you were right, people change, but never in a good way."