Broken [naruto fanfic]

By azurebluesugar

THIS IS NOT NARUTOXOC FANFIC. THIS IS ENTIRE CHARACTER IN NARUTO WITH OC. -- A story about a young girl that... More

Beginning of a new journey.
Strong will.
Awakened.
Revenge.
New year, new traits.
Training.
Affection.
Sacrifices.
Best moment.
Played.
Meeting.
Loss.
Revealed.
Love. (🍋)
Changed.
Meeting.
New person.
Reanimation.
Realization.
Twice.
Reunited.
Relapsed.
Farewell.
Bloomed.
Perfect.
Love, again (🍋)
Happiness.
The End!

Special Chapter.

127 4 0
By azurebluesugar

In a fine evening, the Leaf Village worked normally like it would do. The technology though, had become more high-end and it was better than days during the time Kouri in Team 7.

Kouri was watching the TV in the living room, laying on Sasuke laps who had his hand playing with your hair. She smiled at the small gestures, wrinkles formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Dear, are you still going on the mission ?" Kouri asked Sasuke, who closed his eyes after that. He noticed the concern in your voice.

"It's for the sake of the village." he firmly replied, like the usual Sasuke do.

Kouri raised from his laps, facing Sasuke with worried look, "You're growing older by the year, Sasuke. Let me replace you. I can go to the mission and you stay with Sayori this time." Kouri said, and Sasuke only stares at her. She frowned as he didn't give much reaction, but the next thing he did made her eyes widened.

He kissed her !

"Eww, stop it. You're already old."

Kouri quickly pulled herself from Sasuke and turned to see Sayori, her daughter leaning by the door and caught her kissing Sasuke. She scrambled to sit properly, her face flushed red. Sayori chuckled at her mother's reaction and went to sit with her parents.

Sasuke watched his red-haired daughter who had her hair in ponytail, sitting on the single across them. She was a split image of Kouri. Her smirk, her laughs, almost the same. The only different is her eyes. She had the same shape as his. She even had the same allergies to her mother. She couldn't stand fur.

"Sayori, don't you have mission to go ?" Kouri questioned weirdly.

"Yeah, but The Eighth said the mission aborted because Boruto-sensei had to go on a more urgent mission." Sayori said, almost complaining as this happened everytime. She wondered where his habit on taking another mission while he already had progressed one taken from.

Kouri chuckled, but Sayori didn't laugh along. She somehow stared at his father.

"Dad, why are you waaaay older than mother ?"

His brows furrowed at the unusual question. Kouri didn't know what to answer. It was a long story and she was too lazy to explain every details. Sasuke also not the one who tells much story.

"It because I love older male." Kouri told her daughter, her brows raised while leaning to Sasuke.

"Liar ! Last time we go out you said Ikamaru-sensei is your type, and he is the same age as you."

"Sshhhhhh !!!!" Kouri shush her, and she noticed Sayori's lips tugged up with a smug smile. She glanced behind and she saw Sasuke already gave him a menancing stare.
She smiled sheepishly.

"Well, Sayori. Your father might look less attractive now, but I scored the hottest male in Konoha." You told her, and her eyes widened.

"No way, father was that hot ?" her eyes grew excited.

"Hmm !" she hummed an affirmative tone, "and we're like the hottest couple during the time." Kouri continued.

"Boruto-sensei said he had a crush on you, and he told me it because you were the most beautiful kunoichi back in the day." Her daughter chimed. Kouri laughed as she heard that, and Sasuke was only smiling, as the both of them had an interesting flashback of that time.

"Doesn't it answered why you are the most beautiful kunoichi now ?" Kouri said and her daughter only smiled.

"Nee, mom, let's do something." Sayori smirked, and Kouri already felt excited wanting to hear it.

"Why don't you change onto those days for today and do something fun ? Dad, your rarely home. Pleaseee for today ?" Sayori asked, flashing her puppy eyes to her father. Sasuke already frowned in disagreement, but those eyes she makes made him changed his mind. His oldest child always had the effect on him. It was because she was the split image of his wife and his daugter knew it.

Kouri and Sasuke ended up doing it. They both decide to change into their 20s and Sayori almost gawked at her father.

Her mother wasn't lying when she said her father was bot back in the day. His stoic look became adoration to every female at his age. His hair was a little shorter, his eyes remained the same with his face was free from any wrinkles.

Her mother was exactly like what she heard from Boruto and Aunt Sakura (a little from 7th Hokage). Her red hair was put into a low ponytail which length to her waist. Her face was clean from any flaw, and the smirk she had was the same as her. That's what they said about her being similar to her mother.

Kouri looked at Sasuke, who was originally looked at her. Kouri smiled softly, bringing her hand to caress his cheek.

"So, this is how you looked like during your 20s." Kouri said, and Sasuke didn't say anything, but be absolutely loved the warmth of her palm and the smile she had on her.

"You both are so beautiful !" Kouri heard her daughter shouted. She laughs.

"Come on, what fun can we do today ?" Kouri smirked.

————

Boruto was walking through an alley after a long mission throughout the day. It was a mission to investigate a hideout of Kara silently, and nothing suspicious was lingering and he sighed a relief sigh.

He was just taking a fresh air, until someone standing not far from him giving him an odd atmosphere. He opened his closing eyes and his eyes widened.

"Kouri-neechan ?" Boruto exclaimed as he saw her striding towards him. He nervously smiled.

"Oi, Sayori. Is this a prank after I told you I had a crush on your mother ? Cut it out ! It's not funny !" Boruto shouted at her, and Kouri chuckled.

"Boruto-kun, this is really me." Kouri said and Boruto eyes widened when Kouri teleported closer, leaning to him. His face was flushing red and he didn't know what to do. How come he felt this way still after all those years.

"Boruto-kun still have a crush on me ? So cute !" Kouri pulled herself back, giving Boruto a chance to breath.

"K-Kouri-neechan ! T-This is unfair !" Boruto covered his red face while Kouri still laughing. Boruto glared at her who had her best time, but he indeed missing seeing her laughing that way. He smiled.

"Kouri-neechan. Why are you so young ?" Boruto asked and Kouri smiled sheepishly.

"I'm going on a date with Sasuke." She told him.

"A date ? Does that mean-"

"I'm here too."

Boruto eyes widened when he saw Sasuke in his 20s.

"S-Sasuke-sensei ?! You're so young ?!" Boruto exclaimed, "A-And so handsome." he muttered the last part, feeling defeated.

"Actually, we were just spending time with Sayori." Kouri said.

"Wait, does that mean-"

"I'm here too !"

Boruto jumped with a scream when Sayori shouted behind him.

"So this is all your plan !" Boruto exclaimed, and Sayori laughed at his reaction.

"It was funny to see you all red in front of my mother, Sensei. You still liiiiiike her." Sayori teased him.

"Shut up !" Boruto exclaimed.

"Ahaa.. the fun has ended for today. Sayori, Boruto-kun. Sorry, I have a date to go." Kouri winked at them as she wrapped her arm
around Sasuke's. The both of them walked while talking to each other, and it seems Sasuke was being teased a lot by Kouri.
Boruto watched from afar with a smile.

"Why are you smiling ?" Sayori questioned her sensei, looking at him as he smiled watching her parents walking away.

"They have always loved each other from the start. It just makes me happy seeing them still together."

Sayori gazed at her teacher, her gaze were a longing one, that holds a little admiration to her sensei. The smiles he had on him, with a scar across his eyes that forced him to it. Her heart softened and her stomach tingles with butterfly.

"Sayori, what about you ?"

"Hmm ?" Sayori let out a questionable humm.

"What kind of guy do you like ?" Kouri asked, looking at her daugther, anticipating an answer. Sayori gave her a playful glare before she looked down with a slight blush.

"I kinda love older male."

———

"Nee-chan, psst." Sayori turned to look at her 13 years old younger brother that sat next to her across parents while having dinner. She raised a brow as her brother told him to lean closer and he did.

He whispered, "Nee-chan, earlier I saw a couple that looked like our parents. It gave me goosebumps when I saw them." he said and Sayori pursed her lips, looking at her parents who her mother whispered something in her father's ear and he smiled subtly.

"Well, let them have their time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.6K 93
Naruto Characters x Oc {SENSITIVE AND MATURE CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I OWN NOTHING BUT MY OC}
3.8K 72 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
24.3K 626 41
Kakashi x OC----- Aman Okami has had a hard life. She has allways been conflicted. She was used by Orochimaru. People have been hunting her all her l...
562 18 6
Kakashi was Out of Character in this story. Kakashi was a philanderer with many women in his hands. Naori was one of Kakashi's friend. She has been l...