The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 13: Three more days

7.5K 282 14
By sel_evelyn

IAN POV
Before I can think about anything else it is Tuesday. Three more days until my wedding with Alex. She decided to move the whole thing to the backyard as well as the dance room.

We are getting ready to practice our vows and the dinner rehearsal. I am standing on the end of the altar with the minister. Melissa, Jennifer, and Kyle are present to practice as well.

"Okay, now sweetie walk to your prince charming," the wedding receptionist says through the microphone.

Alex comes in her uncle's arm wearing a yellow sunny dress with white flowers on her free hand. My heart starts to beat faster as she steps closer to me. I imagine her in her wedding dress, white and pure just like her.

She finally arrives to my side. "Alright now Luis please move next to Kyle," the receptionist says.

She whispers hello to me and turns to the minister. "Okay now you have to do is say your vows written by each other."

Alex rolls her eyes. She is so annoyed by Tania. Jennifer hired her to plan everything in the last minute but Alex disagreed. I chuckle, "Smile."

Alex begins to say the classic vows, and then she begins to say the ones she wrote.

"I, Alexandra Maria Perez, will be your best friend and lover until I can't breathe," she pauses. "Sorry, my vows are crappy!"

Tania shushes her, "Child! You are in love with this handsome man! Just be confident and show your love."

"How about I begin?" I ask.

Alex smiles, "Sure."

ALEX POV:

He takes out a paper from his jean pocket. He begins to read his vows.

He coughs to get his voice right.

"I thought I would end up alone but then I saw you. I am not going to lie. You were so annoying and a brat when I met you. But time went on; I came to love that and more things about you."

He pauses and takes my hand, and in result the paper falls. "I love your smile when you become shy. I love how your cheeks turn red once I finish kissing you. I love how you are with people and how funny you are when you get mad. I know this isn't a good poem or speech about love, but I can't put in words how I feel about you Alex."

"Te amo mi angel," he says before he kisses me. My mom and Uncle Luis clap in joy and Melissa giggles.

"I didn't know you know Spanish," I say.

"I sort of learned how to say that thanks to Google," he chuckles.

We hold hands and walk to the other end of the long path. Tania claps and everyone follows her lead. We turn around and my mom is coming to hug us. "Oh, I am so proud and happy!" She embraces us in a tight hug.

"Okay, mom," Tania pushes her. "Now, you both need to work on your vows a little bit more and get ready for tonight."

"Okay, well, I am going to get my suit and get ready." Kyle randomly comes with Melissa in his arm. They are going to be the maid of honor and man of honor.

"He is going to take me dress shopping!" Melissa exclaims. I am happy she is here even if I haven't talked to her in a while. We have been texting for weeks but never actually hang out again.

Ian chuckles, he likes her, "Melissa, please don't buy a cheetah print dress."

"Alex! You told me I could wear whatever I want," she says.

"Let her wear whatever she wants," I smile.

"Okay, well let's go shopping!" Kyle leaves with Melissa.

Tania goes with my mom and I head to my room. Ian is behind me with my uncle.

"So what do I wear?" Uncle Luis asks.

"Anything you want Luis, just not cheetah print," Ian chuckles. Uncle Luis pats his back, "Oh well I guess I need to give that back."

"Okay, well I need to help out Johnny with something he can't do, like always," Uncle Luis kisses my forehead and leaves.

Ian enters my room and embraces me from behind. I see us in the mirror. Anyone who sees us will think we the perfect couple. He is handsome, tall, and rich. While I am what everyone says, "pretty", nice and smart.

He kisses my cheek, "I can't wait to see you in the wedding dress."

"You saw it didn't you?" I turn to see his face. I can't believe he saw my dress!

He pouts, "I kind of got a glimpse when your mom got it yesterday. I drove her to the cleaners."

He has his hands on my back so I can't escape. I roll my eyes and friendly slap him. "You are such a moron. Do you know it's bad luck for the groom to see the dress?"

"I don't believe in curses or those kinds of things."

"But I do!" I exclaim.

He laughs, "Alright! I am sorry. I will forget any image of the dress in 3, 2, 1."

I lightly chuckle, "Idiot."

Ian smirks evilly. Oh gosh, he has something in his mind. He throws me into the bed and starts poke my stomach and back.

"Stop!"

I get on top of him and slap him.

"I think you like to be on top Alex," Ian smirks.

He is such a boy. Does he only think about that?

Before I know it, he throws me to the side and kisses me.

He slowly tastes my lips then pulls away.

"So, how you are feeling?" he asks. He has his head on top of his hand looking down at me.

"Good, I am eating now more thanks to my mom. I hope I just fit into the dress," I answer.

"No, I mean, how are you feeling with the wedding, Kyle, and us?"

Oh, well if he puts it in that way...

I am not excited about the wedding but happy that not a lot of people are coming. I am feeling okay about the whole thing. Ian and I are behaving okay. We have been going out on dates and bonding.

"I just want to get this over with. I feel good that you and Kyle have been getting along."

"Yeah, I am trying for you. I want to prove to you that I can move on. Besides, I want to trust him again," Ian says.

"I am with you now, not with him. Do you trust me enough for me to talk him?" I ask.

He nods and kisses my cheek. "I do."

I believe him.

..

We are at a fancy restaurant in the city. My family, Richard and his family, and the rest of the family friends are with us eating dinner. I am talking to Melissa and Samantha while Ian is with Kyle and Gil. Samantha along with the other girls are going to be part of the bridesmaids.

"What a beautiful dress you are wearing Alex, vintage, I like it," Samantha says. She is wearing a tight long sleeve black dress with her red hair in a bun. Melissa is wearing a long cheetah print dress with her hair to the side.

"Thanks, I thought it be nice to wear it. It was Ian mother's dress," I say.

"Aww, that is nice," Melissa commented. We chuckle and get back to the table.

Ian and I already said our speech and practice the opening.

I sit next to my mom and uncle.

"Okay! I want to thank every one of you for coming. I am really excited for Ian and Alexandra and I can't wait for the wedding!" Richard chuckles.

"I also want to say something," my mom gets up next to Richard. She looks so pretty with her blue dress. She raises her glass of wine. "I want to say that I am so happy that my baby is going to marry a man," she turns to Ian, "A man that truly loves her. I know I done mistakes as a mother but I definitely know I taught my daughter well. I am so proud of you mija, Te quiero and never forget that."

"Cheers," Ian says. He walks to her and kisses her cheek. "Thanks for everything," he whispers. My mom just smiles and drinks her wine.

Everyone cheers and claps to their delight. Ian stands me up and embraces me.

"I love you," he whispers before he kisses me.

I pull away, "and I care about you."

He smiles, "You will say those words to me pretty soon."

Gil gets everyone's attention to the table with gift bags. Everyone ignores the couple and goes to get their bag. Once they did, they left.

"Well, I got to go too! I need to work tomorrow," Melissa says goodbye and leaves with Angelica.

I decide to go to the back of the restaurant for fresh air. I wasn't finish just yet with the dinner. Ian's grandparents, his Uncle Hugh, and Nathan with Christina are still there.

I open the door and take the summer night.

"The moon is pretty tonight."

His voice studded me, "Hey Alex."

Kyle is smoking, leaning against the wall. He doesn't have his suit jacket like always with his long sleeve and tie.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I can't smoke inside so," he answers. Oh well, duh!

I go stand next to him. He stares at me with a light smile. "You look very nice in sky blue."

"Thanks."

My heart still beats a bit faster for him, but I decided for Ian, it is the good thing for me and everyone else.

"So, I guess Ian now trusts us?" Kyle asks.

"He is trying but I guess if he sees us right now he will be pissed."

Kyle evilly chuckles, "I know."

He drops the cigar and gets me to him. He smirks before kissing me with all his energy. I am surprised.

He pulls away, fixes his hair, and sits on the sidewalk. Then the door opens, "Alex?" Johnny asks.

I am standing trying to get oxygen back to my lungs. How did Kyle know that he was coming?

"Oh there you are, Ian is looking for you. He wants you to talk to his grandma," Johnny says.

"Yeah I am going," I say.

I look at Kyle, who is looking at the stars. "Bye."

"See ya," Kyle says.

I go back to the table and sit next to Clair.

"I just wanted to tell you that I am so happy for Ian. You are the girl I would have gotten him." Clair said.

"Thanks,"

She takes my hands, "Alex, you are something special. You changed Ian."

"Heh, well I don't think I did much."

Clair giggles, "Well, I beg to differ. He is happy now. His eyes sparkle more than ever and he is talking to his brother again. If you haven't gotten here, I don't think that will be possible."

Wait, brother? What is she talking about?

Before I can ask her, Richard comes along.

"Doesn't she look beautiful with the dress on?" he asks Clair.

She nods, "Yes, just like Malinda, she looks beautiful."

I thought, "No way could I ever be beautiful like Ian's mother. She was like a model!"

"Don't blush Alexandra," Richard says. He raises my chin to his view, "Be confident, that is what being a Wilson is all about."

Ian interrupts the conversation, "Now I don't want to be rude but Alex and I need to leave now."

Clair giggles, "Well, of course, it is nice to see you again Alexandra."

I hug her goodbye and leave with Ian. We arrive to the house and he takes me to his room.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I need you to help me with something," he says as he is looking for something.

I stand there looking at Ian struggle until finally he finds a little black velvet box.

"I want to give you something from the heart," he says. He takes off my engagement ring and kneels on one knee.

"Would you do me the honor of being my wife?" he asks.

He opens the box and I see the most beautiful black diamond. It is on a gold band and has my name on the inside.

"I also would like for you to stay forever in my life. I don't want any contracts to be the reason why you going to stay by my side."

I can't help but to smile wide. Ian is changing. He is changing for me.

IAN POV:

She is standing in surprise looking at the diamond ring. She is smiling wide but doesn't say anything. I ask her again to be mine and she just laughs.

"Yes!"
The sales man was right about this ring. Alex said yes quick.

She kisses me quickly and pulls away. I slip the ring on her finger and hug her.

"Ian," she says as she is looking the rock on her finger, "this is beautiful. Do you really want to marry me?"

I touch her soft cheek, "Yes, I am falling for you Ms. Perez."

Her eyes are filling with guilt, "But you know I don't love you yet and you still want to be with me?"

My heart aches as she says that but I don't care. I know she likes me and even wants to be in bed. She is attracted to me.

"I want you to be in love with me as well but I know you will."

I kiss her. She grabs my neck and pushes me to closer to her. I feel her breasts on my chest, my stomach on hers. I realize we are on my bed. She did this, right?

She places my hand on her thigh, "am I drunk?"

"Why do you ask that Alex?" I ask.

"I want to be with you," she says before kissing me again.

Heh, she just loves the way I make her feel.

We roll around and continue kissing before she says no.

"Wait, no, I promise myself I will be with a man when I get married," she says.

You are kidding me right?

"I'm sorry, I don't want to do it but I do. I am confused," Alex says.

"I won't pressure you to be with me,"

She catches her breathe and thoughts. "I am buzzed."

"Excuses, you totally want to be with me," I wink.

She chuckles and stands next to the bed. "I need to go to my room."

She kisses me goodnight and leaves. I lay back down knowing that Alex will surely be mine soon. I can't believe that in two days she will be my wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1K 32
"I screamed my lungs out, out of breath staring at his eyes...his eyes flaring over with tears, his eyes soft sad and angry...but he isn't angry at m...
7.7K 78 9
Эвелина, обычная девочка живущая самой обычной жизнью, но что-то пошло не так
1.1M 26.2K 41
Rick Anderson was given one year to choose a wife to fulfill his grandfather wish, but the bride has to be one of the 3 available Silverstone’s daugh...
739K 22.5K 44
Well being forced into marriage with someone you have met only twice and think of them as obnoxious and ill-mannered really isn't a walk in the park...