Instagram - A Dramione Love...

By rlbierly

In a world with no magic an Instagram love story begins. More

PSA + Disclaimer
Instagram: hermione.g
iMessage: Ginny & Hermione
Instagram DM: Hermione & Draco
Instagram: b.zabini
Instagram DM: Hermione &Draco
Coffee and a Brownie
Instagram: thedracomalfoy
iMessage: Draco & Hermione
Getting Ready for Mr.Malfoy
Instagram: hermione.g
iMessage: Hermione & Ginny
The Night's Not Over Yet
Instagram: nott.theodore
iMessage: Group Chat
Smitten
iMessage: Hermione & Draco
Cologne, Apples, and Nicotine
Instagram: thedracomalfoy
iMessage: Hermione & Ron
iMessage: Draco & Pansy
iMessage: Draco & Hermione
Apologies Are Best with Cookies and Tea
Thank You
Instagram: hermione.g
Party at the Queens
Instagram: #partywiththequeen
Those Three Little Words
Malfoy Family Dinner
Instagram: Newsfeed
Girl Talk
iMessage: Ginny & Hermione
New Beginnings Are A Good Thing . . . Right?
Instagram: Newsfeed
The Cave
iMessage: Group Message
Instagram: Newsfeed
Merry Christmas Darling
Phone Call: Draco & Vela
Instagram: Newsfeed
Room 394
From One Room To The Next
iMessage: Group Chat
31,014, 21.5
Instagram: Newsfeed
iMessage : Group Chat
Time Flies
iMessage: Group Chat
Instagram: #springbreak2k19
Spreading Our Wings
Instagram: Newsfeed
Thank You

To Sicily, We Go

148 2 0
By rlbierly

Hermione's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh, 8 am got here way too soon. I feel like I literally just got to sleep.  I untangle myself from Draco's embrace and head to the shower. As the warm water falls down on me like a hot summer rain my mind drifts back to the handsome man asleep in the other room.

I can't believe we have gone through so much already. Even though we haven't been together long I know deep in my soul that we are made for each other. He completes me, in every way. He pushes me to be a better person, a stronger person.

A soft moan escapes my lips as I feel his arms snake around my midsection. I use to be so self-conscious about my scars that I had a really hard time letting him see me naked, but that slowly faded away. Draco constantly tells me how beautiful I am, and how the scars just show everything that I have overcome.

     "Morning sweet cheeks." He whispers into my ear. The feeling in his breath sends chills down my spine causing me to arch my back slightly. I feel him growing more and more with excitement and anticipation of what we both know is about to happen.

I feel one of his hands slide down my thigh and back up my whole body till he reaches my shoulder. His lips ghost across my shoulder and up the nape of my neck, causing more moans to escape from me. I find myself laying my head back into his shoulder, hoping he'll take the bate and give me what I want. As I feel his lips brush against my neck and shoulder again, I whimper and push my wet bare ass against his hard length craving more.

     "What's wrong love?" He asks softly. I feel his smirk on my bare skin. He knows what he does to me and he loves it. He loves to watch me become needy for his touch. I whine softly at him trying to turn around so I can explore him with my hands. But he holds my arms down and I know better than to try and break free. "Use your words, Ms. Granger."

     "Please Draco?" I ask breathlessly as his free hand softly starts brushing the inside of my thigh. Making them spread at his touch.

     "Please what?"

     "Please touch me, please make me feel so good that scream your name and can't stand on my own," I beg, my neediness getting the better of me as I push myself against him harder.

Within seconds he has me gasping as his fingers go to work circling my over-sensitive bud with his thumb while two of his others pump in and out of me rhythmically. The pleasure is exactly what I wanted. The mixture of the warm rainfall like shower water and Draco's intoxicating scent is pure erotic bliss.

He continues as my knees grow weak and the heat in my core grows stronger. His long fingers hitting the perfect spot every time. Suddenly he stops, slowly removing his fingers, placing that hand tightly on my hip as his free hand releases my arms and tracks up my back. He firmly pushes me down causing me to bend over. I feel him place his large member at my soaked throbbing entrance. As another whimper escapes me. He slowly begins thrusting into me, gradually picking up speed. I feel is both reaching our limit. Out breathing getting sporadic.

     "Can you guys stop fu," Blaise starts saying while he opens the door.

     "GET OUT!!" We both yell in unison. His thrusts never stopping. Shortly after the door slams, they start becoming sloppy as my walls begin tightening around his thickening length.

Both reaching our release we ride it out then slump to the ground. Draco's back pressed against the cold shower wall as I'm pressed against his back. I sit in his arms waiting for our breathing to slowly go back to normal.

     "I'm going to kill Blaise," Draco says letting out a chuckle. We both laugh as we get up and actually start our shower.

After finishing up and getting dressed we make our way downstairs to see our living room filled with our friends. The conversations stop and silence fills the room before Blaise stands up and starts clapping. Everyone slowly joins in as we chuckle and finish walking down the stairs. Once we reach the bottom there are whistles and laughter intermixed with the clapping. So Draco, in typical Draco fashion, dips me and places a passionate kiss on my lips.

     "Sorry, we're late. I was a little preoccupied." He says with a smirk.

     "I think you both were." Blaise manages to say between laughs.

————

Sitting in the large corner booth at Basil's, our favorite brunch spot, is all of us girls laughing and talking about where we are gonna eat dinner once we get to Sicily.

     "As long as we go to Ristorante Vittori at least once this week I don't care. I've just seen such good reviews and the views are amazing." Cho says before taking a bite of pancake.

     "I mean honestly I feel like Signum will be our best bet considering we are staying there." I chuckle as we all laugh in agreement. "But I definitely agree that Vittori is a must-try."

Draco's POV

While the girls were off at brunch, us guys were goofing off at the flat playing games.

     "Neville I had no idea you could cook like that man." Harry expresses placing his plate in the dishwasher.

     "I'm a man of man talents Potter." He says back grabbing a piece of bacon off Theo's plate. Earning a disgruntled growl.

     "Yeah right, you fucker," I say from the living room couch, eyes never leaving the screen as me and Blaise battle it out on the big screen. "I taught you how to cook." Profanities are thrown as Blaise jumps up in his victory over me.

     "Maybe you'd actually have a chance at beating me if you spent a little more time on gaming and a little less time on fucking."  He laughs as he dances around the living room reveling in his win. The whole room goes silent and just stares at him in confusion. "What?"

     "MORE time on gaming," Theo starts.

     "And LESS on fucking?!" Harry finishes. And perfectly on cue, the girls open the door. No one moves but all eyes turn to the door, where the group of girls is looking at us with extremely confused faces.

     "Ummm, do we need to come back?" Cho asked raising her eyebrows. Laughter erupts and they enter bags in hand.

As we finish gathering everyone's luggage neatly by the door. You can feel the excitement in the room growing.

Knock knock

     "That must the driver!" Vela states jumping up to answer the door. And as she does I see Hermione leave to go grab Timber.

     "Ms. Malfoy," There are 4 men outside the door. In all black from head to toe. 

     "Miles," I greets the man at the door, slickly pushing V back. "Sorry about her. You know how Vela can get."

     "It's not a problem Mr.Malfoy. I'll have Lucas and Daniel start taking your luggage down. Is Timber ready a well?" He asks politely.

     "Here she is." Hermione reply's for me. Walking towards the door with Timber on her leash and her bag on Hermione's shoulder. "She has everything she needs in the bag. If you could please just let her use the restroom before putting her in the car, We would greatly appreciate it." She says in the sweetest tone. I can't help but smile down at her.

     "Not a problem Mrs.Malfoy." I hear giggles from the crowd in the living room, and hearing someone call her that makes my heart swell. "Michael will be in charge of getting Timber everything she needs and then getting her safely to Malfoy Manor." With that being said, Hermione hands the leash and bag over then we both squat down to say goodbye to our girl before they take her down. 

The men get to work taking everything down to the cars as we wait patiently. Once finished we follow them down to the garage where we find a black minibus waiting for us. The trip to the hanger isn't too terribly long. Once we pull up Miles, our driver escorts us to the jet.

     "Oh, my gods!"  Ginny says shocked. "This is what we are taking?!"

Everyone files in excitedly finding their seats as the workers begin loading luggage and doing final checks on the plane. The flight attendants come back and ask up to take our seats about half an hour after we board. Once we are all in our seats and ready the pilot comes over the speaker. To let us know we will be taking off shortly. As the plane begins to move Vela turns to look at everyone,

     "To Sicily, we go!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 15.7K 84
what happens when dumb old 🚪 finally releases the wifi password warning: strong language. i have a horrid mouth worse than ron theres cursing in alm...
1.3M 25.5K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
126K 5.9K 36
the stardust boy falls for the girl on the moon, and the world spins on. OOTP - DH © 2019 startreatment
59.7K 878 43
'𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁' 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐮 best rankings: 7th #i...