Behind The Scenes [TAEKOOK ON...

By bootaefuul

Compilation of TAEKOOK ONE SHOT STORIES šŸ’œ ā¬†ļø Jeongguk ā¬‡ļø Taehyung More

Hello, welcome!
More than just a ship
How clingy is Jeongguk
See You [2]
See You [3] [M]
See you [4]
TK Special: Movie Night
TK Special: Roller Skate
Bogum or Me?
TK Special: Almost Lovers
TK Special: My Person

See you [M]

14.3K 282 253
By bootaefuul

This story is inspired by 97 liner hanging out👇

[PS: The 97 liner will actually be on the second part of this story. I really didn't plan to make it this long and write a smut on the first part but well my brain wandered in the dark side again 💁🏻
And also, someone please help me naming the other boy's in the pictures. I'm so sorry but I'm really not familiar with them 😭]

🌈

After the series of successful Love Yourself, Speak Yourself stadium tours, BTS is now finally given a one month vacation before having their comeback again.

The seven of them is really thankful for the chance of somehow being able to enjoy and relax for a bit after all the comeback promotions, concerts, interviews and award shows they've been to for the past months.

They're all been planning on what to do for the entire month of idol free life.

But since they're like super famous now- worldwide superstars even, they can't just freely go wherever they want. Well, that's a disadvantage of being artists and idols.

They sometimes hate it to be honest because it limits them to do the things they want to do and also lessens their privacy being now public figures but nevertheless, they never regret being who they are right now. This was their dream and they will forever be grateful.

The seven of them decided to go back to their own hometown to spend a week with their families. Taehyung was super excited. He misses his parents so much as well as Yeontan but what makes him even more happy is the fact that him and Jeongguk planned on going to Daegu together. They would stay there for a week and travel to Busan to visit Jeongguk's family.

It'll be their first time to be able to spend an entire week of vacation with each other's families and Taehyung can't wait.

But his excitement was put to an end earlier that afternoon, a day before their planned trip when their manager informed them that they can't go together for the reason that it would be too risky. They can't let them be seen going to each other's town because it would just raise some speculations of their true relationship.

Jeongguk argued that it doesn't matter with the other members to be seen together but why is it  always prohibited when it comes to him and Taehyung. The answer is of course very obvious, it's because they both can act too lovey dovey when left alone together. Another thing is that TAEKOOK shippers is one of the most passionate and dedicated fan base among all the other ships supporters. No matter how they are being starve with selcas and on cam moments they still believe that TAEKOOK is real and it just makes eveything dangerous because they really are fucking real.

If they would see Jeongguk and Taehyung together and worse on their vacation at each other's houses, they would think that the two are really in a romantic relationship or even think that they're married (though that's really the plan) and trend some hashtags worldwide and make some analysis videos or whatever. And since everyone's eyes are in BTS right now, they can't afford to risk the relatioship of their two youngest as well as the career of the whole band.

Taehyung's been upset and sulking for the rest of the day, clinging to his boyfriend, puppy eyes brimming with tears.

"Baby.." Jeongguk softly says, nuzzling to his hair as he tightens his hold on him, pulling him closer. "Please don't be sad babe. It's just a week." He tried to comfort but it just makes the other cry even more.

Jeongguk sighs kissing his temple feeling him shaking uncontrollably, sobs muffled by his shirt. "Baby, I can't let you go home like this, please Tae.."

"I- I just want to s-spend time with you and my family." Taehyung whispered in between sniffles, looking up at him with teary eyes, a cute pout adorning his lips.

"I know baby. I want that too but.." Jeongguk wipes his tears away, kissing his now red nose. "..the management says to lie low for now after what happened in Busan when we were seen watching a movie together late at night. Remember how our shippers lost their mind after knowing we went on a movie date. They even knew I was carrying your bag for you that time.." He remembers, chuckling.

"But they respected us. They didn't even took pictures or videos." He reasoned out, pouting. "I'm sure they're not gonna make a big deal of you going home with me."

"That would definitely break twitter love." Jeongguk says surely. "You know how much they believed in us. They would even lose their mind over us just glancing at each other for a second."

"And I love them for that." Taehyung whispers.

"Hmm, I love them too. They make us stronger.. together." Jeongguk replied. "Someday, we'll be able to tell them the truth, for now we just need to hold back a little more."

Taehyung sighs. "I don't wanna go home." He whined, burying his face on the other's chest.

"But love, you already promised your parents you'll gonna visit them. And don't you miss Tannie?"

"I do but I'm gonna miss you so much Gukkie.." Taehyung says in a broken voice as he tear up again.

Jeongguk's heart broke hearing his boyfriend's cries. No matter how much he wanted to be with him, to make him happy, to give him what he wants, he just can't. It's not that easy.

Sometimes he wishes they were just any other ordinary couple who can go on amusement park dates, hold hands and kiss each other in public. He's tired of hiding, of pretending, of holding back but he can't be selfish. Even if he's sure he can give up and leave everything just to be with Taehyung, this is not just about them. This is also about his hyungs, his family, his company. He can't risk their career, their success, their dreams and he also knows how much Taehyung loves what they're doing. He was born to be an artist after all.

So they just need to hold on to each other for now until the time comes when they can finally tell the world that TAEKOOK IS INDEED REAL.

"Let's go to bed love." Jeongguk murmurs after sometime, seeing Taehyung's tired eyes. "No more crying baby okay?" He pleaded, kissing both of his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too Gukkie." Taehyung whispers in a hoarse voice, kissing him. Jeongguk smiles before standing up from the couch with his boyfriend in his arms and made way to their shared room.

He gently laid Taehyung down on their bed before taking the space beside him, opening his arms instantly to cuddle his baby.

Taehyung gladly complied, resting his head on the other's chest, arm thrown over his stomach, limbs tangling with the other. Jeongguk have his arms around his waist, pulling him impossibly closer, kissing his forehead. "Goodnight angel."

"Goodnight baby."

Taehyung closes his eyes, trying his best to doze off but the thought of not being able to see his boyfriend for the next week keeps coming back to his mind making his heart clenched painfully. A week of not having Jeongguk cuddle him to sleep, a week of no goodnight and morning kisses, a week of not having his boyfriend physically present.

Taehyung snuggle closer to him, gulping the lump forming on his throat. It might be too overdramatic for other but Taehyung can't help it. For the past four years of their relationship, they've never been away from each other for more than 24 hours. He's so used of having Jeongguk beside him and the thought of seven hellish days of not having him around terrifies him the most.

He's clingy, annoyingly clingy for others but that's how he is with the people he loves.

"Baby.." Jeongguk called out feeling him shaking on his arms from trying to hold back his cries, choking back his sobs.

"Y-yeah?" He asked, voice breaking, biting into his trembling lips.

"Look at me Taehyung." He demanded but still with a soft voice, holding the other's chin up with his fingers to face him. "I promise I'll call you at least three times a day, or even face time you whenever you want, okay babe?" He comforts, brushing Taehyung's fringes away from his face.

"I know we'll gonna miss each other so damn much babe but you need to also see your mom and dad. I know how much you missed them and I'm sure they're dying to see you too. I'll be right here when you come back." He added, wiping his tears away with his thumb. "We'll get through this. It's just a week of not seeing each other. We've been through so much worse don't you think?" Jeongguk leaned in, kissing away his pout.

"It's a week of no kisses, no cuddles, no sex." Taehyung exclaimed, pouting even more. "I can't live with just seeing you through the screen." He whined like a baby.

Jeongguk can't help but chuckle. "Wow babe. You're unbelievable." He said shaking his head amusingly. When did his little baby bean become this bold and blunt?

"Okay then, how about a week worth of kisses, cuddles and sex when you come back?" He proposes, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at him as he pull Taehyung on his top, hands coming down to cup his ass.

Taehyung pretends to think for a moment, forefinger tapping on his chin. "I have a better idea." He says, looking down at him this time.

"Okay, tell me. I'm all ears."

"How about a week worth of kisses, cuddles and sex right now?" He voices out, kissing his boyfriend's jaw, nipping on his skin.

Jeongguk's eyes widen for a second hearing him before smirking. He likes this side of Taehyung. "Are you sure? You're okay with limping while meeting your parents?" He whispers seductively, biting into his earlobe.

Taehyung whimpers feeling open mouthed kisses trailing down from his cheek to the side of his neck while Jeongguk's hands already crawled under his shirt, running up and down his sides. "Y-yes Gukkie." He breathes out in a gasp, gripping tightly on his shirt as Jeongguk starts to move his hips against him, grinding their crotches.
"Hmm." Taehyung's hums in approval as he starts pressing down his hips even more, creating more friction between their hardening members.

"W-want you Gukkie. Want you to fuck me 'till dawn p-please." He begs in small whimpers and gasps. "Fuck me so good and so deep that I'm still gonna feel your dick up my ass for a week." Taehyung says in a moan making Jeongguk lose all his self restrain as he flips their position, now caging Taehyung beneath him.

"I'm gonna fuck you real good that all you'll gonna think about is my dick.. Fuck baby." Jeongguk curses as he starts to take off Taehyung's clothes while tentatively pressing kisses all over his exposed skin, biting a little before pulling away.

"Y-yes please Gukkie.." Taehyung pants, back arching off the bed as his boyfriend starts planting kisses in the inside of his thighs after throwing away his underwear somewhere in the room. "Ngh.. Gukkie please.." He begs feeling his lips grazing over his sensitive skin. "Fuck the life out of me, wreck me, ruin me, break me- ah!" Taehyung jerks up feeling a finger pressing gently against his hole but not enough to open him up, hands tightly gripping the sheets. "Want you in me p-please.."

"Damn it! When did you even learned to talk like a little slut baby huh?" Jeongguk asked amusingly, now admiring the naked beauty sprawled out all for him. Taehyung mewls as the finger circles his entrance, teasing. He instinctively spread his legs wider, inviting his boyfriend in.

"P-put it in please. Want you to fuck me open with your fingers p-please." He begs, tears now damping his long eyelashes, swollen lips parted prettily as he stared up at Jeongguk. "Please.."

"Oh god, I can't believe those filthy words would ever come out of your pretty lips baby. Shit- that's so fucking hot. Now I want to fuck your mouth too. Would you let me fuck your mouth hmm?" Jeongguk leans down, whispering to his ear.

This is not the first time they do more than just vanilla sex. They both have a fair share of kinks. Taehyung likes being denied from his orgasm, likes being praised like the good boy that he is and he's favorite among all the kinks that he have is his muscle kink when it comes to Jeongguk. He always, always loved to get off and cum just from riding, grinding and humping on his boyfriend's thick thighs or stoned abs. Oh god, he can even cum just from the feeling of his greek god like body under his touch.

Jeongguk on the other hand likes fucking Taehyung in public, in places they can get easily caught. In restroom cubicles of some high class restaurant, in the backstage of every award shows, in the corner of their practice room, against the wall, or at the back of the car when their hyungs and managers are fast asleep. The rush of adrenaline and the thought of getting caught always put him on edge. Plus the fact that he loves seeing a broken mess Taehyung muffling his moans and whimpers against his fingers shoved in his mouth, saliva dripping on the side of his pretty lips while riding his dick like he's born for it.

But this, Taehyung begging him to wreck and fuck him to oblivion, talking and whispering dirty words to him, pleading like he's life depended on his dick are all new to him. And fuck, it makes his dick twitch and painfully hard even more.

Taehyung lets out a delicious moan feeling a finger slip inside his hole without a warning, sending jolts of pleasure all over his body. They may have done this a lot- almost everyday, but it always feels like the first time. "Y-yes ngh.. You can do whatever you want Gukkie p-please.." He cries out as he fucks himself in Jeongguk's finger when he didn't made any move.

Jeongguk groans as he sit on his knees to look at his finger being swallowed greedily by Taehyung's hole.

He can definitely cum just by looking at his boyfriend desperately fucking himself in his finger. It's the hottest thing he's ever seen (plus all those times he have his dick shoved us his ass of course, that's still the best thing).

Taehyung is the hottest human being he's ever seen and he's all his.

"So pretty baby.. so so pretty." He compliments breathing heavily, running his free hand all over Taehyung's bare chest, finding his hardening nipple.

Taehyung's movement halts as Jeongguk started playing with his nipples, pinching and twirling it between his fingers while the other is being wrapped in his warm mouth, tongue lapping over the hard bud from time to time.

"Oh god- holy fuck.. Ngh.." Taehyung cries out loud, back arching off the bed, head thrown back in pleasure as Jeongguk's bites into it, pulling a little before letting go. "S-stop Guk ngh.. You're gonna make me c-cum ah!" He begs, weakly pushing Jeongguk by his shoulder but that's exactly what his boyfriend wants.

He wants him to cum just by playing with his sensitive buds and fucking his hole with only one finger.

"J-jeongguk oh god.." Taehyung choked back now gripping on the other's hair as he continues to squirm underneath him. Jeongguk started moving his finger in and out of Taehyung's clenching hole doubling the pleasure he's feeling. Taehyung swears he saw stars the moment Jeongguk's finger brushes against his prostate. "Fuck ngh.." He moans out loud, spread legs shaking as he neared his orgasm.

Taehyung was reduced in a moaning whimpering mess as Jeongguk's finger dig deeper more into him with each thrust, mouth now sucking hungrily at his nipple. "Ngh.. J-jeongguk ah!"

With a few more thrust, Taehyung's back arches off the bed, eyes tightly shut, pretty lips parting in a loud lewd moan, legs trembling as he cums so hard, painting both of them with strings of white.

Jeongguk didn't stop abusing his hole, moving his finger until Taehyung is squirming again from oversensitivity. "No more p-please Gukkie n-no.." He sobs as he lets out the last string of his cum.

Jeongguk kisses his sweaty forehead as he pulls out his finger making Taehyung hiss a little. "You came just from one finger baby." He pointed out, a smug smirk adorning his lips. Taehyung who now manages to come down from the highs of his orgasm, roll his eyes on him.

"But I want the dick though." He retorded back, pouting.

"Oh babe, believe me we're just starting." Jeongguk answers cheekily, standing up from the bed taking off his sweatpants and underwear, revealing his hard, thick dick, dripping with pre-cums, standing proudly against his stomach.

"I'm still gonna fuck your pretty mouth, fuck your tight little hole, fill you with my cum that would last for a week." He says, hovering above him again. Taehyung wrapped his arm around his neck in an instinct, pulling him closer until their noses brushes against each other.

Taehyung giggles. "I love that."

"Of course you do." Jeongguk snorts, pecking on his lips. "Gonna let you feel my dick inside your ass for the entire week baby." He promises, capturing Taehyung's lips on his but now more demanding, more sensual, more eager.

Taehyung moans against his mouth as he starts grinding their crotches again. "I almost came just from watching you fuck yourself in my finger. That's so hot baby." He now moves down kissing his jaw. "Want you to fuck yourself in my tongue next time hmm." He requested making Taehyung mewl imagining how would it feel.

"You'll gonna be a good little slut for my tongue too yeah? Just like how you've been a good little slut for my fingers and my dick, right angel?" And his words, his husky seductive voice, his eyes full of love and lust were enough to make Taehyung painfully hard again.

"Yes yes, I want that too Gukkie.. Oh god ngh.. I'll be your good little slut.. daddy."

And Jeongguk might have cum just from that.

🌈

Jeongguk lets himself fall on top of Taehyung after cumming again. He can't believe they really did went all out the entire night seeing the sun now slowly setting up in the sky. He made sure to fuck Taehyung in every possible way, burying his dick to the hilt with each thrust, marking all his exposed skin.

"Ah! You're heavy Gukkie.." Taehyung complains, pushing him weakly by his shoulders but he didn't even move a bit and just started peppering him with kisses. "No stop. It tickles!" Taehyung giggles, breaking into a fit of laughter.

Jeongguk looked at him lovingly, brushing his damp hair away from his face. "You're glowing." He whispers, kissing him full in the lips. "My pretty baby boy."

Taehyung sighs against his lips, rubbing circles on his cheek. "That's because you fuck me so well.. daddy." He teases, licking Jeongguk's bottom lips. And Taehyung swears he feels Jeongguk's dick twitched to life again after hearing the name he just called him- because well, he's dick is still literally buried deep inside his ass.

"I didn't know you have a daddy kink babe." Taehyung pointed out, laughing.

Jeongguk just groans snuggling his face closer on the crook of Taehyung's neck. "I didn't know too." He defended. "I think I have a Taehyung kink because everything you do and say turns me on."

"Daddy that's so cute. You're so whipped for me." Taehyung cooed, kissing his temple.

Jeongguk whines. "Baby, please no more teasing. I don't want to tire you out." He pleaded, feeling a familiar knot forming on his lower stomach again as Taehyung moves against him. "You should get some rest too." He added, biting into his shoulder to muffle his moans.

Taehyung fakely gasp as he still his hips. "Wow, really Guk? You're saying that now after fucking me for like- I don't even know, I already lost count." He said in disbelief, running his fingers through Jeongguk's hair.

"It's your fault. You keep on asking for more." Jeongguk flinched feeling a pinch on his side. "Aww. What was that for?"

Taehyung scoffs. "I told you that maybe we should stop after like I passed out from riding you but then I woke up with you eating me my ass." He then rolls his eyes.

Jeongguk props himself up, both hands on either side of Taehyung's head. "I just can't look at you when you're sprawled out in bed, naked and all ready to be devoured. Sue me." He shamelessly says, kissing him again. Taehyung laughs against his lips.

"Pervert!" He accuses, booping his nose.

"I don't think I'll be able to let you go after this.." Jeongguk groans in frustrations. "How can I live without your ass for a week?" He whines, dropping his head on Taehyung's bare chest.

"I'm gonna miss your dick too."

"Taehyung.." He said in a warning.

"What? You say you're gonna miss my ass so I'm gonna miss your dick too." He explained, grinning.

Jeongguk looked at him with a glare and a pout. Taehyung chuckles. "You big baby. I'm gonna miss you so much Gukkie."

"I'm gonna miss you too angel. God, this is like the first time we'll gonna be away from each other for a week since we've been together right?"

"Uh huh." Taehyung nuzzles on his hair. They stayed like that for awhile, both melting in each other's warmth.

"Maybe we should clean up baby. So you can at least still sleep for the next three hours." Taehyung shakes his head.

"Don't want to. It hurts to move." He complains pouting.

"I'll carry you then."

"Okay.. But don't pull out just yet." He demanded, wrapping his legs on Jeongguk's waist, arms on his neck. "I like the feeling of being so full daddy.." He then moans fakely, stiffling a laugh when Jeongguk chokes on his own saliva.

"Oh god Taehyung, stop!" Jeongguk scolded as he struggles to get up from their bed with a baby bear clinging to him.

"Good morning!" Taehyung greets rather enthusiastically the moment he stepped inside their kitchen. He had his wide boxy liked smile, cheeks glowing in a pretty shade of pink.

His hyungs looked at him surprised and confused at the same time. Just yesterday, he was bawling his eyes out after knowing that he'll not be able to spend an entire week with his boyfriend but now he's literally glowing with happiness and positivity.

"Oh wow Tae.. You seem so happy today." Jimin was the first one to recover. "I really thought I'm gonna see you crying first thing in the morning."

Taehyung just grins at him, limping towards their dining table. His hyungs look at him, eyebrows raised suspiciously. They might have already figured out the reason why Taehyung is glowing and happy  and limping and of course it involves a certain Jeon Jeongguk.

"Well, I got a week worth of dicking last night so I'm all good now." He says bluntly making Seokjin choke on his food, Namjoon spitting out the water he's drinking, Hoseok dropping his spoon and fork, Yoongi sighing and Jimin cheering for his soulmate.

"Kim Taehyung!" Seokjin exclaimed with wide eyes after processing the words he just heard. "What did I tell you about using vulgar words in this household?" He reminded.

"Oops sorry hyung." Taehyung giggles, giving him a peace sign. Seokjin just shakes his head, gesturing him to take a seat.

"Eat your breakfast now Tae. Manager-nim is on his way to pick you and Yoongi up. He'll be the one to drive you to Daegu." Hoseok informs.

Taehyung nods and was about to take a seat when an arm made its way around his waist, pulling him back. "Morning babe." Jeongguk whispers on his ear, kissing the side of his neck. "Morning hyungs." He greeted the others before taking a seat that supposedly belong to Taehyung, pulling his baby on his lap.

"Morning Gukkie." Taehyung turns his head to the side giving Jeongguk a kiss on his cheek.

"Why didn't you wake me up baby?" Jeongguk ask letting Taehyung put one, two, three, four, five- "Babe isn't that too much for the both of us?" He pointed out.

"Noooo, I'm starving. You tire me out last night." Taehyung whines, adding another pancake on their plate. "And I tried waking you up but the only thing that actually woke up was your dick."

Jeongguk snorts. "You were rubbing your ass on my dick."

"Because I'm waking you up." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"That's not how you wake up a person baby and how come you're staving? You swallowed all my c-"

"Stop right there Jeon Jeongguk! Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Seokjin cuts off, glaring at them. "Goodness gracious, can we just please eat in peace?" He beg, massaging his temples. Namjoon was quick to rub his back for comfort.

Taehyung and Jeongguk just giggled, smiling apologetically at him.

How can they both look cute and innocent after talking about dick and cum? That we'll never know.

"And please no PDA while eating or we'll gonna lose our appetite. Thank you so much." Yoongi added gesturing Taehyung to get off Jeongguk's lap.

Taehyung pouted instantly. "But my bumbum hurts hyung. I don't want to sit on the chair or it'll hurt more." He reasoned out. His hyung just sighs mouthing a 'whatever' before going back to eating.

Taehyung happily "yey's" before munching on his food, feeding Jeongguk from time to time.

Their hyungs fondly watched the two being lost in their own little world. Though sometimes their skin ships goes overboard, they love seeing them happy.

They were there right from the start. They witness how they fell in love, got hurt, broke each other's heart, gave up, forgives and tries again.

They were there when they both faced the management, they were there to fight their battles with them. And seeing them now makes their hyungs proud because the two of them really made it despite everything they've been through.

After eating breakfast, they all spend time packing their stuffs for their own trips back to their hometown. Taehyung and Jeongguk who were already done decided to cuddle in the couch while waiting.

"What time will you leave for Busan babe?" Taehyung ask, ruffling his boyfriend's hair. Jeongguk's answered was muffled by Taehyung's shirt because his face is snuggled on his soft tummy.

"What was that again?" He asked, cupping his face to look at him.

"After lunch babe." He says sadly. "I miss you already." He added, bringing Taehyung's hand that was on his cheek to his mouth, kissing his palm.

"Aww baby. I miss you too. Gimme a lot of kisses please." Taehyung requested, puckering his lips. Jeongguk happily complied, sighing contentedly in their kiss.

"Take care baby. Call me when you get there okay. I love you." Jeongguk whispers into Taehyung's hair, tightening his hug on him. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He says in between kisses. "And I'll see you soon."

Taehyung nodded against his shoulder, biting back a sob. It's time to say good bye to his boyfriend for now and even though he feels a little bit better than yesterday he can't still help but feel sad.

"Babe.. hey, it's okay." Jeongguk comforts, pulling away from the hug to look at him. He leans down kissimg away his tears, smiling warmly. "I'll call you everyday." He assures. "I promise."

"O-okay." Taehyung croaked out, sniffling. "I love you."

"I love you most Tae baby. I'll see you in seven days."

🌈

Hello my boragays!

First of all, I'm so sorry but this is the only thing I manage to write over the weekend.
[I know it's crap 😩]

I've been just too busy because of work for the past days. I'll try my best to update So Into You and D' Tension as soon as I can. Please be patient with me. 😭

Also, the second part of this one shot will be publish maybe next weekend. 💃🏻

Thank you and I love you. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 98 17
bunch of taekook oneshots
21.5K 1.4K 70
Jungkook Centric One-Shots, Mini-Shots and Sickfics :)
2.8K 52 15
Just bunch of taekook oneshots
2.4K 80 8
( taekook oneshots compilation ) tags: -fluff -hurt/comfort -angst -no smut āœ—