[TwicePinkVelvet] High School...

Af thisismeLeo

A socially awkward student finds herself transferring to a new school after her family moved to Korea. She me... Mere

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Impressions
Chapter 3: The Game
Chapter 4: Lunch and Tension
Chapter 5: Orientation Fair
Chapter 6: Orientation Fair Pt.2
Chapter 7: Help Wanted
Chapter 8: Out Of Nowhere
Chapter 9: Time Will Tell
Chapter 10: Chasing Pavements
Chapter 11: What Lies Beneath
Chapter 12: Connect The Dots
Chapter 13: Spooky Or Lovely
Get Well Soon, Mina
Chapter 14: Eventful Night
Chapter 15: Where We Belong
Chapter 16: Dinner With The Families
Chapter 17: All According To Plan
Chapter 18: Friends?
Chapter 19: The Obstacle Named Friendship
Chapter 20: Treat You Better
Chapter 21: I Have A Plan
Thank You
Chapter 22: Girls Night Out
Chapter 23: Get Help
Chapter 24: Way Back Home
Jihyo
Chapter 25: It Feels Right
Chapter 26: Getting To Work
Chapter 28: In The Area Pt.2
Chapter 29: I Just Can't
Chapter 30: The Final Steps
Chapter 31: Am I Enough?
Chapter 32: Clarity
Chapter 33(Ending): Everything Has Changed
Epilogue 1: A Decade Worth Of Stories
Epilogue 2: The End And The Beginning

Chapter 27: In The Area

747 33 3
Af thisismeLeo

Jisoo is enjoying her peaceful sleep when her phone rings loudly on the bedside table. She groans and picks up the phone. "Hello?" She says with her raspy voice.

"Hey, it's me Jen. We are going shopping for the ingredients today right?"

Jisoo glances at the clock and sees it's only 7 in the morning. "Yeah. But why do you call this early?"

Jennie, who is now applying her makeup and preparing to head out, rushes Jisoo. "The thing is, we're not going to the supermarket near the school."

Jisoo sits up and rubs her eyes. "Then where?"

"The new mall near the UN village."

Jisoo snickers. "Why though? That place is so far and it's in rich people's area."

"Well, I see a few things we can do there, seems pretty fun. Plus, we will have some company."

"Okay, sure. Let me get ready and I'll come pick you up."

"No, no. You wait, I'll pick you up. I already finished getting ready." Jennie hangs up without letting Jisoo says another word. Jisoo just sighs and grabs her stuff to take shower, she knows she's not gonna win an argument against Jennie.

An hour later, they are now trying to find the mall in the UN village area. "I didn't know this place is so confusing. Did we just go past that building? Everything looks the same."

Jisoo takes out her phone and starts searching for directions. "I got it. Go straight and turn left at the second turn. Then it should be right in front of us." Jennie makes a turn and looks around when Jisoo taps her shoulder and points to the right. They both have their mouths hanged open. "You weren't kidding when you said the place is huge." They spend a few minutes finding a parking space and Jennie takes out her phone.

"Who is with us today?" Jisoo asks.

"Hold on, I'm texting them, they should be here any minute now." Jennie puts her phone away and looks around.

"Hey yo, wassup wassup man." The two whip their heads back to see an excited Lisa followed by Rosie who's also smiling brightly.

"Hi guys. I figure we should help you two with the shopping since Lisa wants to do some things at this new mall." Rosie approaches Jisoo and Jennie and gives them a big hug.

The group walk inside the huge mall and marvel at the big stores with beautiful decorations around the mall. Lisa spots a candy place and pulls Jisoo with her leaving Rosie behind with Jennie who is checking the list of ingredients she needs to buy today. Rosie walks a bit slower for Jennie to catch up.

"What do we need today? Can I see?" Rosie holds out her hand and Jennie hands her the list.

"We can have fun first then we'll grab these things when we're about to leave." Jennie stuffs her hands in her jeans pockets and turns to Rosie. "Say, are you two on a date?"

Rosie nods and gives Jennie a small smile. "Yeah, we are. Not a friendly date like usual, but like a romantic one." Rosie blushes a bit when she says it.

"Oh my God, you pabo." Jennie smacks Rosie's head making the other girl rubs her head while pouting. "It's a romantic date, why are you here with Jisoo and I. Don't let us disturb you."

Rosie scratches her head. "I mean, I know she would love it but I just wanted to help you guys."

Jennie places a firm hand on Rosie's shoulder. "Just enjoy yourself. I know what you're thinking Chaeng. If that happens, just trust your heart, it will give you the right answer. Come, let's have some ice cream with those two then we'll let you guys continue your date." Jennie leads Rosie towards the ice cream shop, following the excited duo Jisoo and Lisa.

The four take their seats at a nearby bench with their ice cream. "What do you guys want to do?" Lisa asks excitedly, though a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Well, after we finish our ice cream, Jennie and I will let you two continue your date while we hang out in here. You two can help us with the shopping in the afternoon if you want but we can handle it." Jisoo says while taking out her phone. "Let's take a selfie, I want to flex on everyone that we visit this place."

They end up taking photos at every single place they feel like, which is a lot. They go window shopping at every stores that looks cute, taking turns trying on outfits and not buying. They are pretty sure that some staff are kinda mad, but hey, they don't bother that much. Jisoo also takes every chance she gets to stop at a food stall and tries some food. A couple hours later, they find themselves walking towards the boardwalk behind the building. A few people are there taking pictures but the place is not too crowded and the view is absolutely breathtaking. The floor is made of wood with flowers on either side of the trail leading up to a wide open space overlooking the lake. Rosie and Lisa are walking ahead while Jennie and Jisoo hang back. Jennie elbows Jisoo lightly while nodding ahead, Jisoo follows the gaze to see Rosie and Lisa walking hand in hand, Lisa taking off her cap for Rosie to help her cover the sunlight. Jennie and Jisoo smile at the sight and look at each other with a knowing nod, it's time they gave those two some privacy.

"Do you wanna do something else? It's still pretty early." Jennie hooks her arm with Jisoo's.

"I saw they have an ice skating rink on the top floor, I kinda want to try." Without letting Jennie says anything, Jisoo pulls her towards the elevator and pushes the button of the top floor. Jisoo continues to drag Jennie towards the skating place and pays for their tickets.

"Yah! Stop for a moment." Jennie calls out, panting because of all the running. Jisoo raises her eyebrows in confusion. "You didn't even let me say anything, I can't skate."

"Pfft." Jisoo laughs out loud and puts on the skating boots. "There are railings for you to hang on and me, if you want." Jisoo smirks. Jennie sits down and puts on the boots anyways but without a snarky remark towards the other girl.

"If I break any bones in my body, you have to take responsibility."

Jisoo takes Jennie's hand firmly and leads her slowly inside the rink. "Slowly, slowly. You're okay, I got you." Jisoo can practically feel Jennie's hands shaking. "You trust me?" Jennie nods. "Hold on to my waist, I'll lead you." Jisoo puts Jennie's hands on her waist, letting the nervous girl clutches on her shirt. "Ready?" Jisoo skates away with a slow pace, dragging Jennie with her. "See, it isn't so bad." Jisoo looks behind to see Jennie relaxes a little bit, a small smile forming on her face, showing her fluffy cheeks. The place puts on some upbeat music making Jisoo even more excited so she starts dancing. Jisoo throws her hands in the air, swaying her body while skating around. Jennie is a bit surprised at first but joins in, swaying along with Jisoo, her hands still on the other's hips. "I know you would love this." Jisoo turns around to look at Jennie without paying attention to the front and as expected, something happens.

"Look out." A little boy is skating right in front of them and Jisoo skates to the side quickly resulting in her falling on her butt and Jennie falls in her lap. They froze in place for quite some time, Jisoo staring at Jennie's lips while the other looks everywhere but Jisoo's face. Jisoo puts her hand up and holds Jennie's cheek and pulls the other closer slowly when someone interrupts her.

"Noona, are you alright? I'm so sorry." The boy from earlier speaks up, snapping them out of their trance.

"That's okay, it's my fault, I wasn't looking." Jisoo smiles sweetly and ruffles the boy's hair. The boy bows deeply to say sorry one more time and skates away, leaving the two confused girls alone. "Are you alright?" Jisoo checks on Jennie thoroughly, from her face to her arms to her ankles.

"Yeah, I'm okay. But let's get out of here." Jennie holds out to Jisoo and together they get out of the ice skating rink. Jennie turns to Jisoo. "We should probably do something else, I want to check out this place." Jisoo just simply nods and follows Jennie.

The place Jennie talked about is really cute, it's one of those place that let you customize your own phone cases. They buy two blank phone cases and sit at the working table. Jisoo looks at Jennie, who is incredibly invested in the materials in front of her, and thinks to herself why Jennie hasn't mentioned anything about the incident earlier. She shakes her head and starts looking at the table to think how she's gonna make the phone case but the gesture doesn't go unnoticed by Jennie. "What's wrong, Chu?"

Jisoo shakes her head again. Jennie is waiting for Jisoo to say something but the other just keeps silent. "Is it about earlier?"

"I could have just kissed you right there." Jisoo mutters somewhat angrily. Believe it or not, they have been dating for a while but they never go any further than a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I'm still here, aren't I?" Jennie doesn't quite understand what Jisoo meant by that.

"It's not that. Something feels weird at that moment." Jisoo doesn't say anything else and continues working on her phone case with Jennie doing the same. After quite some time, Jisoo speaks up again. "We bring Seulgi and Joohyun together."

Jennie perks up, thinking that Jisoo finally wants to say something fun. "Yeah, that was epic, right?"

"Yeah. Mina and Momo are also dating, they seem very happy. Dahyun and Chaeyoung as well, I think they became official on Halloween night. Oh, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are official a few days ago. Sooyoung and Yerim have been dating for God knows how long."

Jennie narrows her eyes at Jisoo. "What are you trying to say?"

"What are we Jen?" Jisoo sighs. "I mean, we've been playing around for like almost a year now. I like you, there's no point hiding that. I just want us to be official, if you feel the same."

Jennie puts down the tools and holds Jisoo's hand. "I like you too Jisoo. I just, there are things, too many things that are uncertain for me to be in a relationship. I can't force you to keep dating me, we can stop if you want."

Jisoo shakes her head quickly. "It's not that, I can think of ending things with you. I just want you to tell me what's wrong. You saw how Joohyun kept her secrets from Seulgi back then."

"I know but there's nothing to tell you yet. Everything is up in the air, I promise you'll know shall anything happens. And one more thing." Jennie slides the phone case she's been working on to Jisoo. In the middle of the case, there are five big letters and a number.

'JJ4EVA'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm gonna end this part of the day with BlackPink here. The next part will be ChaeLisa's side of the story and you'll know why I put the mall at UN Village.

Have a nice day, readers.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.7K 281 21
After years we finally get to meet again. I was happy with my life back then but I found out something is truely missing, and it's YOU. He was hiding...
12.5K 614 59
Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent and strong silent type girl, Tzuyu Chou...
26.2K 1.6K 23
I am back for more chaennie!
587K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.