Abhigya Stories Collection

By lazyakabookworm

anuanantha had asked me to post all of my Abhigya stories here, though I've posted the same stories with Rish... More

One-Liners of Each story
A Love So Pure
A Night Like This (OS)
All Roads Leads to You (OS)
Anchor
Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue
Arranged Marriage (OS)
Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho
​Baby Series 1 - Always & Forever
Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)
Being Yours...
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings Of Love
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love
Bhabhi
Canvas & Notepad
Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...
Child Marriage 2 - Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride
Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Cinderella
Destined To Be Yours... (OS)
Destiny
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 1 : No Choice But Seduction
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 2 : Gentle Rogue
Diamonds In The Sky
Dor
Dreaming of You
Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl
Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer
Dumb & Dumber
Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye
Engagement Trilogy 2 - Raabta
Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash
Enigma
Every Wish
Fallen
Fire & Ice (OS)
Forbidden Love
Give Me Tonight
Handcuffed!!!
He Said He Loved Me
Hearts Aflame
Hijack
Hooks & Crooks
Humsafar
In Her Love
Insane Hearts
Intezaar
Jaan-E-Mann
Just A Kiss Away
Let Love Find You
Lollipop
Lonely Hearts
Lost & Clueless
Love Actually
Love Game
Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love
Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love
Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Mangetar
Married To A Stranger
Messages In A Book
Mills & Boons Series 1 : Indecent Proposal
Mills & Boons Series 2 : The Mrs.
My Adorable Darling
My Adorable Weirdo
My Husband... My Boss
My Village Bella
Nanda
One Dark Night
One Night...
Pehla Nasha
Pirates of the Caribbean
Professor Student Series 1 - Mere Humsafar
Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar
Professor Student Series 3 - Ban Gayi Woh Humsafar
Punar Vivaah
Rishta
Rooth Na Jaana
Say You Love Me
Secret Admirer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stranger in My Arms
Suddenly You
Sundara & Sundari
Suhag Raat
Sweet Talk
Tere Liye.../ For You...
The Elevator
The Ex
The Fake Girlfriend
The Hired Wife
The Long Way Home
The Magic Of You
The Moon Series 1 : Lonely Moon
The Moon Series 2 : Sun & Moon
The Office
The Proposal
The Stranger in My Life
Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You
Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses
Twin Series 2 : Sweet Nothings
Twin Series 3 : Sangemarmar
Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
Unakkenna Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need
Undeserving Love
Valentine's Day
Wedding Vows
Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks
When Love Awaits
You & Me
You Are Mine

Andekhi Anjaani

9.8K 320 48
By lazyakabookworm

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part

WARNING ADULT CONTENT

Abhishek walks to his father's study with a gentle smile on his lips. He opens the door to find his father standing by the window lost in thoughts with a drink in his hand.

"Dad... when did you come?" Abhishek asks him smiling.

"Abhi..." Tej turns to him with a smile.

"Rocky said you wanted to talk to me. I didn't realize that you got back home. Rocky said Mom is not back yet?"

"She will come back after 2-3 months."

"2-3 months?" Abhishek asks shocked.

"After Raghuveer passed away there is no one for Pragya, so she is staying with her till Pragya finishes her college. Then she will bring Pragya here." Tej explains.

"Couldn't she be put in a hostel?" Abhishek asks curiously, being an only son he was a little possessive about his parents.

"Pragya just lost her father, so we thought..." Tej explains.

Abhishek nods understanding, he couldn't think of a life without his parents and Pragya seemed to have lost both her parents, mother when she was a kid and father now. He says a silent prayer to give her strength and then quickly forgetting about Pragya he asks, "Mom is going to be fine there, right?"

"Yes." Tej nods his head. "I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"What?" Abhishek asks him curiously.

"Raghuveer and I grew up together. More than best friends we were brothers. Tej starts explaining while Abhishek curiously listens on without asking any questions. "But once we started working, we got so busy with life and we moved to different cities that we were not able to keep in touch with each other much apart from courtesy calls on birthdays and festivals. But we were always friends and his problem was always mine and mine, his. That is why when I found out about his accident, Jhanvi and I went to see him immediately. On his death bed, his only worry was his daughter, Pragya. He was worried for her future and I promised him that you would marry her."

Tej looks at Abhishek and sees him looking at him in shock.

"I know, it was not right on my part to take such a big decision on your marriage without talking to you first but he was dying and he was in pain. I wanted to ease his worry and this was the only way I thought possible. I know you have your dreams and thoughts on your life partner, I knew all that but I just couldn't see him suffer like that." Tej tells Abhishek helplessly and sees that Abhishek had turned around to face the window. "She is a nice girl. Jhanvi and I love her." Tej tells him.

Abhishek softly nods to let him know that he heard.

"I know I am asking too much from you. To marry a girl neither you have met or know anything about other than her name. You deserve to get the right to choose who you want to spend your life with."

"But you gave your word." Abhishek gently interjects.

"I did." Tej says looking down guiltily. Abhishek sighs as he walked towards the window and looked at the sky lost in thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" Tej gently asks him.

"What did Pragya say? Did anyone ask her whether she wants to marry me?" Abhishek asks Tej.

"It was Raghuveer's last wish, so she said yes." Tej tells him.

Abhishek nods his head then he turns to look at his father and smiles softly, "If you and Mom liked her then I will also like her."

"Thank you, Abhi." Tej says as he hugged him in relief.

At night, Abhishek was having dinner with his father bringing him up to date on what was happening at office.

"You managed everything well, Abhi. Mishra was also saying the same." Tej tells him proudly as he got up after dinner.

Abhishek smiles at him and look at his father getting up as he contemplated. Then finally making up his mind he asks, "Do you have her photo?"

"Pragya?" Tej asks smiling.

Abhishek nods his head.

"I don't have it." Tej says as his smile dropped. "I'll ask Jhanvi to take a photo and send it quickly."

Abhishek nods and was about to get up when a thought struck him and he says, "It's okay, Dad. She is in mourning. Don't disturb her. I'll see her when she comes here."

Tej smiles at Abhishek and appreciates him, "It is nice to see your concern for her."

Abhishek was watching TV in his room when his mobile rings and he picks it up. "Mom... how are you?" Abhishek asks.

"I am so happy. Tej called. Pragya is so nice. She will be a perfect life partner for you." Jhanvi tells him excitedly.

"Hmmm... you left me to be with her." Abhishek tries to joke as he didn't know how to react to what his mother said.

"She needed me, Abhi."

"I know, Mom. I was just joking. You take care of her."

"Already so much concern... huh?" Jhanvi teases him.

"No... Mom." Abhishek says slightly blushing. "I just meant it like that."

"Yes... yes... I understand." Jhanvi teases him.

Over the phone he hears someone entering the room and asking Jhanvi something, and Jhanvi says something and wishes that person good night.

"Wait..." Jhanvi says smiling. "Abhi is on the phone. Why don't you talk to him?"

Abhishek's heart skips a beat realizing that it was Pragya and his mother confirms it, "Abhi, I will give the phone to Pragya."

Abhishek jumps up from his bed in panic as he wondered what to talk to her. What could he talk to his fiance he has neither met nor talked to before? And that too someone who was in mourning.

"Er... hello?" Pragya hesitantly says.

"Hello." Abhishek replies.

Then when she remained silent he asks, "How are you?"

"Fine."

"I was not able to come for the funeral... sorry." Abhishek hesitantly says.

"It's okay." Pragya softly replies.

When she remained silent after that, Abhishek tells her, "You take care."

"Okay."

"I guess..." Abhishek starts and Pragya gently cuts him off.

"I'll take care of Maaji. Thank you for letting her stay here."

"She is your mother too now." Abhishek gently tells her.

"Good night." Pragya wishes him after a short pause.

"Good night."

Pragya gives the phone to Jhanvi and Jhanvi asks Abhishek after she left the room, "What did you tell her after she told you that she will take care of me?"

"Why?" Abhishek asks curiously.

"After Raghuveer passed away, first time I am seeing her smiling." Jhanvi says smiling.

"She did?" Abhishek asks smiling.

Three months later.

Abhishek parks the car and walks towards the arrival area to look for his mother and Pragya. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because he didn't know what to tell Pragya or how to behave with her, the 2-3 times they had talked over the phone didn't cover much conversation. His mother had told him that Pragya was still missing her father and had still not come out of her shock and Abhishek had decided to not to disturb her then. He had even contemplated on taking a trip to see her and his mother but then he didn't. He was excited because finally he was going to meet her.

"Pragya, that is my friend. I'll just go say hi to her." Jhanvi tells Pragya and before Pragya could reply she had hurried off to meet her friend.

Pragya sighs and looks around the people when her eyes catch a familiar face. Her heart stops beating seeing him scanning the area as he walked towards the entrance and his eyes sweeps past her as he continued to look. Pragya turns to look at Jhanvi and sees her excitedly talking to her friend. Pragya turns to look at him and he had almost reached her as he took out his mobile while he continued to look around. He was about to walk past her when she clears her throat and gestures him to stop. "Ermm... Abhi."

Hearing her he stops and turns to her curiously.

"Ermmm..." she starts gulping not knowing what to say.

Abhishek continues to frown at her and then he asks hesitantly, "Pragya?"

"Yes." Pragya nods her head.

The moment she said yes, Abhishek's heart fell all the way to the floor. No one had bothered to tell him that Pragya was so outrageously beautiful; she was so beautiful that he felt a little insecure for a second.

"Erm..."

Coming to his senses, he asks her "Where is Mom?"

"Her friend is over there. So she went to say hi." Pragya tells him.

Abhishek nods as he took the trolley from her. "Come."

"Mom!" Abhishek calls her as he walked towards her with Pragya.

"Abhi?" Jhanvi turns to him smiling excitedly. "I thought driver was coming."

"You are coming home after months." Abhishek tells her as he hugged her happily.

"And not because Pragya is coming with me." Jhanvi teases him.

"Mom!" Abhishek says rolling his eyes and from the corner of his eyes he sees Pragya blushing. She blushed pretty.

"And you two met." Jhanvi says with a naughty smile.

Abhishek and Pragya shyly look at each other and then turn to look at Jhanvi remaining silent.

Remembering her friend, Jhanvi asks Abhishek "Abhi... you know Meera, right?"

Abhishek nods and turns to Meera with a smile "How are you, Aunty?"

"I am fine. Heard about the wedding. Congratulations, Abhi."

"Thank you." Abhishek says as he looked at Pragya wondering whether he should introduce Pragya to Meera Aunty or will his mother introduce.

"Meera, this is my bahu, Pragya." Jhanvi tells her as she brought Pragya closer.

"Namaste, Aunty." Pragya politely wishes her.

"Namaste... So when is the wedding?" Meera asks them.

"We haven't decided yet." Jhanvi informs her. "Most probably next year."

"Okay." Meera says smiling.

"Abhi, we have to drop Meera home on our way." Jhanvi tells him.

Abhishek nods and they start walking towards the car.

After keeping the luggage in the boot, Abhishek looks up to see that Meera was going to open the backseat door and he quickly helps her and opens the door for her. The ladies starts to get inside when Jhanvi notices that Pragya was about to sit at the back with her and Meera.

"Pragya, you sit in the front."

Pragya softly gasps in shock and nervously looks at Abhishek who was standing near her. Seeing her hesitation, Abhishek opens the door for her. Pragya nervously slides in and Abhishek closes the door and walks around to the driver's seat.

Jhanvi and Meera were talking among themselves while Abhishek and Pragya remained silent throughout the drive. Unable to control himself, Abhishek looks at Pragya and sees her looking out the window.

"First time in Mumbai?" Abhishek asks her.

"No... I have come here... when I was in school." Pragya nervously whispers to him.

Not knowing what else to say they remained silent the rest of the drive.

After dinner, Abhishek was walking towards his room, as he was about to pass Pragya 's bedroom he stops and hesitates for a while wondering whether he should talk to her. Ever since she had come, they hadn't talked much. She was either with one of his parents or in her room resting. Noticing her door was ajar, he gently opens it as he knocked on the door. Pragya who was sitting on the bed with her back towards him quickly jumps up as she wiped away her tears. She turns to look at the door and stops in shock seeing him.

Abhishek looks at her confused noticing tears on her face. he had no idea what he was supposed to do, give her privacy and go away or try to console her and share her pain?

"I was..." Pragya nervously starts to explain herself and then stops midway.

Making up his mind Abhishek slowly walks in and lightly closes the door. Abhishek walks to her and notices a photo frame in her hand. He gently takes it from her and looks at the photo to see a couple with a baby.

"Are these your parents?" Abhishek asks her.

Pragya nods her head as she gently caressed the photo. "It was taken couple of weeks before Mama passed away."

"How did she..." Abhishek asks her as he continued to hold the photo as he looked at Pragya 's finger gently caressing over her parents.

"Pneumonia." Pragya tells him.

Abhishek hands back her the photo frame and Pragya turns to keep it on the side table. Abhishek sits on the bed and seeing him sit, Pragya sits next to him.

"You didn't recognize me."

"You recognized me."

"Maaji had shown me your photo."

"I assumed as much." Abhishek tells her and then he explains. "I did ask Dad for your photo, he didn't have one. Then I thought, you were already upset and shouldn't disturb you for a photo and I will see you when you come here."

Pragya nods her head and asks him nervously, "Are you happy about this wedding?"

"I don't know you... but Dad and Mom love you and speak very highly of you." Abhishek hesitantly starts to explain. "When I realized that they love you... I decided to marry you because if they love you then definitely I will be able to love you."

Pragya gently smiles at him in relief.

"Are you happy about this wedding?" Abhishek asks her.

"After Mama passed away... it was just Papa and me. We were so close." Pragya tells him. "I used to believe that all I needed in my life was Papa. And I expected him to be with me all my life." Pragya says as her eyes filled with tears. "Then suddenly... he was..." Pragya stops as she breathed to stop her tears. Once she composed herself, she gently whispers to him, "After Papa passed away even though Maaji and Daddyji were there, it felt very lonely."

"You are not alone, Pragya." Abhishek gently tells her.

"Every time I felt lonely, the feeling that someone was waiting for me here was a big relief." Pragya tells him as she looked at him.

Abhishek didn't know how to react to that, he knew that it was not a love confession or anything close to that but it was something big. In the end, he realized that he didn't have to say anything, he gently takes her hand in his and Pragya closes her palm holding his hand in hers. Abhishek looks at their hands held together and it did feel nice, to hold her hand and to know that she was waiting for him, that there was someone who was just his. He smiles at her and Pragya smiles back at him.

"Whenever you feel lonely or feel the need to talk to someone." Abhishek gently tells her. "My room is the last one." Abhishek says pointing to the right side.

"Thank you." Pragya smiles with a hint of happiness.

"You might be tired, you go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." Abhishek tells her as he stood up.

Seeing him get up, Pragya also gets up. Abhishek starts to walk towards the door and Pragya follows him.

"Good night." Abhishek wishes her.

"Good night." Pragya softly wishes him.

Abhishek opens the door and starts to walk out then he hesitates for a second then turning to look at her, he tells her, "Try not to cry."

Pragya looks at him surprised at him then she smiles at him as she nodded her head in yes.

Next day morning, Jhanvi was in the kitchen with Pragya as she discussed the menu for the week with the cook.

"Mom." Abhishek calls her as he walked in.

"Yes?" Jhanvi turns to him smiling.

"I am going to office."

"Okay. Have a nice day." Jhanvi tells him.

Abhishek nods and he turns to look at Pragya and sees that Pragya was watching him. Since his mother and the servants were there, he didn't know how to tell her that he was going to the office, because his Mom has been looking for reasons to tease him. Seeing him looking at her, Pragya softly nods her head. Realizing that she understood, he smiles at her and leaves.

In the evening, Abhishek comes back home and sees Jhanvi and Pragya in the living room talking.

"Abhi." Jhanvi calls him.

"Yes, Mom?" Abhishek asks as he walked towards her and smiles at Pragya politely. Pragya smiles back at him.

"Abhi, Pragya might feel bored at home. So why don't you take her to some book shop and get her some books?" Jhanvi asks him.

"No... no... I am fine here. I am not bored." Pragya quickly replies not wanting to trouble him.

"You love to read, right? So go buy some books." Jhanvi tells her with a smile mentally smacking herself for Pragya's so unromantic behavior.

"I'll just take a shower and come. You be ready by then." Abhishek tells Pragya and goes to his room to get ready without waiting for a reply.

"You might be tired after whole day in office." Pragya regretfully whispers to him in the car.

"I'm fine, Pragya." Abhishek reassures her.

They remained silent for a while then Pragya hesitantly asks him, "Do you read?"

"No... other than newspaper and business magazine I don't read much." Abhishek tells her and then asks her, "What genre do you read?"

"I read mystery and..." Pragya slightly turns pink.

"And?" Abhishek asks curiously seeing her blush.

"Romance." Pragya whispers shyly as she looked away.

Abhishek smiles hearing that and notices how the pink was accentuating her beauty. He could just keep looking at her all his life. Abhishek thought and then softly chuckles realizing how silly his thought was. Pragya blushes even more hearing him chuckle thinking he was chuckling for her preference in books.

"Mystery section is there and romance section is over there." Abhishek points it out to Pragya.

Pragya shyly nods and walks towards the romance section first as that was her first preference. Abhishek hangs around the magazine section flipping through the magazines while Pragya made her purchase. Every now and then he would turn to look at her.

Pragya was reading a blurb when she turns to look at Abhi and sees him watching her. She shyly smiles at him and he smiles back at her.

Abhishek finish reading the article and closes the magazine and looks at Pragya and sees her not where he had last seen her. Looking around he doesn't see her head anywhere between the racks, and he walks towards the romance section where he had last seen her to investigate. He walks towards the racks and stops in shock seeing Pragya sitting on the floor with bundles of book on her lap and around on the floor. He sighs in relief realizing that she was safe and sound.

Seeing his legs, Pragya curiously looks up and sees Abhishek. "Are we getting late? Is it time to go?" Pragya asks as she starts to take the books on her lap to get up.

"No... no... take your time. When I didn't see you, I just came to check."

"Oh." Pragya softly smiles hearing him.

Feeling weird standing while she was sitting on the floor, Abhishek sits down next to her. Pragya smiles at him and then takes another book to read the plot. Abhishek picks up a book on her lap casually to check and seeing the cover his eyes pops out seeing the drawing of a guy and girl, who looked like naked under the sheets on a bed.

"The covers... are... always... misleading." Pragya tells him turning crimson red.

"I didn't say anything." Abhishek says with a teasing smile.

"But I am telling you." Pragya tells him again.

"Okay." Abhishek replies with a teasing smile.

"I don't read po*n."

"I didn't say that you do." Abhishek replies.

"I don't." Pragya says again.

"Pragya, there is a saying right?" Abhishek asks her.

"What?"

"Some conscience speaks. What conscience was that?" Abhishek asks with a naughty glint in his eyes.

Guilty.

Pragya turns even pink. "I am telling you."

"Ah."

"I am done. Let's go." Pragya says quickly getting on her feet as she clutched the books to her chest.

"How about this one?" Abhishek asks her about the one he was holding.

"I don't want that." Pragya says turning even pinker as she quickly kept back the books that were on the floor.

"Don't you want to check out the mystery section?" Abhishek asks her.

Pragya decides to get more books so she doesn't have to make another shopping trip for the next two weeks. She nods and walks towards the mystery section while Abhishek chuckles.

Pragya brings the bundle of books to the counter to bill and just then Abhishek walks back in from outside.

"Done?"

Pragya nods her head. "Just billing."

Abhishek nods and walks towards her.

"3750." The salesman tells them.

Abhishek and Pragya both put their cards forward at the same time. The salesman looks at them confused not sure whose to accept.

"I..." Pragya starts to say when Abhishek holds her elbow which was holding the card and drags it back. The salesman takes Abhishek's card and swipes it.

"Thank you." Pragya whispers to Abhishek as they sat in the car.

Abhishek nods at her and then asks her. "Do you want to go for coffee?"

Blushing shyly Pragya nods her head in yes. Abhishek smiles and starts the car.

After they place the order, Abhishek asks her gently, "Are you happy here, Pragya?"

Pragya nods her head in yes.

"If you have any problems or need anything, don't hesitate to tell me." Abhishek tells her.

Pragya smiles at him in reply.

They were silent for a while and then to talk something, Abhishek asks her, "You bought a lot of books. It is better to get an ebook reader or download the books, right?"

"I don't like that." Pragya tells him.

"You don't?" Abhishek asks curiously.

"I like the smell of new books." Pragya tells him a little embarrassed. "Without that, it doesn't feel complete."

"I actually like the sound of turning pages." Abhishek tells her smiling.

Pragya smiles hearing that. "Even I like that but smell more."

Abhishek smiles at her. "So how soon would you finish these books?"

"2 weeks." Pragya guesses making cute faces.

Abhishek smiles seeing the faces she was making.

"I love reading." Pragya tells Abhishek smiling dreamily.

"I guessed that much." Abhishek replies grinning.

"Papa used to get angry at times when I would just keep reading throughout the day." Pragya tells him with a sad face remembering her face.

Seeing she was becoming sad, Abhishek quickly says to take her mind off things, "That even I will get angry."

Pragya looks at him curiously her mind getting distracted.

"If you ignore me and keep reading day and night, I will get mad." Abhishek tells her.

Pragya's face heats up and she turns pink as she looked down shyly. Abhishek smiles in relief realizing that she was distracted.

"I won't ignore you." Pragya shyly whispers to him.

"I won't let you ignore me." Abhishek tells her before he could think and seeing Pragya blushing uncontrollably he looks away slightly blushing himself.

Later, they come back home. Pragya starts to get out of the car when Abhishek stops her.

"Pragya ..."

"Yes?" Pragya turns to him curiously.

"I got you a gift. I hope you like it." Abhishek tells her and then leaning towards the back seat he takes a cover and hands it to her.

"Thank you." Pragya whispers smiling.

"Check it." Abhishek tells her grinning ear to ear.

Pragya smiles and puts her hand inside the cover, and smiles even more realizing that it was a book. She pulls it out and sees that book. She turns completely pink seeing the book.

Abhishek leans towards her and whispers into her ears, "Tell me how it was."

Pragya turns completely pink, quickly opening the door she runs out clutching the covers in her hand while Abhishek chuckled softly as he watched her run.

That night, Pragya was in bed and reading that book and blushing profusely because every time the hero kissed the heroine or they made love, she would think of Abhi. She was going crazy. Pragya thought and closed the book and kept it away. Then she couldn't control herself and takes the book again and resumes reading it.

Next day, Jhanvi, Pragya and Tej sit down for breakfast.

"Where is Abhi?" Tej asks curiously.

"Pragya, will you call him for breakfast?" Jhanvi asks her.

Pragya nods her head and goes upstairs to call him blushing remembering all the kissing and love making that had plagued her the night before. She knocks on his door.

"Who is it?" Abhishek shouts from inside.

"Pragya." Pragya replies.

"What is it, Pragya? I'm in the shower."

Pragya turns completely pink realizing he was naked inside. Her gutter mind. "Maaji is calling you down for breakfast." Pragya manages to tell him ignoring her crazy heart beats.

"I'll come down in a few minutes."

"Okay."

As they were having breakfast, Abhishek comes down and joins them. Seeing him, Pragya turns completely pink as naughty thoughts filled her mind. She peeks at him and just then he looks at her. Pragya turns completely pink and looks away. Few minutes later, she again looks at him and sees him watching her. He gently raises his head at her silently asking her what happened?'. Pragya quickly shakes her head and looks down at the plate leaving Abhishek completely curious and clueless.

Abhishek was about to leave for office when he notices Pragya walking out to the gardens. He runs towards her. "What happened?" Abhishek softly whispers to her.

"Huh?" Pragya turns to him in shock.

"Earlier." Abhishek reminds her.

"Nothing." Pragya replies looking away turning pink.

"Why were you blushing?" Abhishek asks her confused. "And you are blushing now too."

"Nothing." Pragya says as she looked away.

"Hmmm."

"Seriously nothing."

"Okay then... I'm going to office." Abhishek tells her.

Pragya nods her head as she smiled at him. Abhishek smiles at her, whatever her reasons for blushing was; it didn't matter to him because she didn't look as sad as she was when she had come day before. She looked happier lately and at peace. He prayed that whatever reason it was that was making her happy, let it continue to be like that.

"I'll see you in the evening." Abhishek tells her.

Pragya smiles at him in reply.

Two days later, Pragya was getting worried as it was way past the time Abhi got home and there was no sign of him. She kept checking her watch every minute or so, finally not able to take the tension anymore she decides to ask Jhanvi about it.

"Maaji... it is really late... Abhi isn't home yet." Pragya asks her worriedly.

Jhanvi smiles at her seeing the concern in her, "He might be busy with some meeting or something."

"Did he call?"

"He never calls. That boy when he is in office he forgets everyone else." Jhanvi says with a sigh.

"Oh!" Pragya says then she says in a gentle complaining tone, "But he should inform, right? You would get worried unnecessarily, right?"

Jhanvi starts smiling even more understanding perfectly well who would get worried unnecessarily. "Yes, I would get worried. Why don't you call him and ask him about it?"

"Me?"

"Yes. I am washing my hands off him. Now, he is your responsibility." Jhanvi tells her and smiles seeing Pragya blushing.

Pragya goes to her room and nervously dials his number. This was the first time she was calling him.

"Hello?" Abhishek picks the call in an irritated mood.

"Abhi."

"Pragya?" Abhishek asks surprised.

"You haven't... reached." Pragya says nervously remembering his irritated mood.

"That... there was an important meeting here." Abhishek explains.

"When will you come?" Pragya asks him.

"I'll be a little late."

"If you are going to be late you should inform Maaji, right? She would get worried unnecessarily. Do you know what kind of thoughts would go through her mind as she waits for you to get home?" Pragya asks him a little irately remembering her worry earlier.

Abhishek smiles hearing her gentle scolding and says, "Sorry, Pragya. I didn't think that you would get worried."

"I... I was talking about Maaji." Pragya quickly explains turning pink for getting caught.

"Yes, I understand. Mom was so worried that she called to check on me." Abhishek says in a teasing tone.

"I'm going to hang up."

"Okay... I am actually in the middle of a meeting. Will take another 2 hrs or so. If I get later than that I'll call you." Abhishek tells her feeling happy for her concern for him.

"Okay. You will come home and have dinner, right?"

"Yes." Abhishek replies smiling.

"Okay. Bye."

"I'll see you soon."

Later, Pragya was in the room when she hears a knock on the door. She keeps aside the book she was reading and walks to the door to open the door.

"Hi." Abhishek tells her with a smile.

"You are home." Pragya says smiling.

"Mom said you haven't had your dinner... we will have together?" Abhishek asks her.

Pragya smiles as she nodded her head.

"I'll take a quick shower and come." Abhishek tells her and heads to his room feeling elated.

Abhishek and Pragya have a quiet dinner while Rocky hung around to serve them. Everyone else had gone to bed. Abhishek and Pragya didn't know what to talk as they realized that lately, when someone was around they found it difficult to talk and when they were alone it was easy to talk. So they simply kept stealing glances at each other.

"Do you want to go for a walk outside?" Abhishek asks Pragya after they were done with dinner.

Pragya nods her head shyly feeling happy hearing the invitation. They both walk out to the garden and strolls around lost in thoughts.

"Pragya..." Abhishek softly calls her.

"Hmmm?" Pragya turns to him with a smile.

"It felt nice." Abhishek tells her as he looked at her.

Pragya blushes understanding what he was talking about. "I was worried." Pragya softly whispers realizing there was no use in hiding the truth when he knew the truth.

"I didn't think you would have been worried. I'll be more careful from now on." Abhishek tells her.

Pragya smiles at him as they continued to walk. Abhishek who had his hand inside his pocket brings it out and leaves it free. A step later, his hand brushes against hers. The touch made that area come alive and he looks at her to see her blush. He didn't move away his hand and neither did she. They continued to walk with their hands gently caressing each other.

"You didn't have dinner and you were waiting for me."

Pragya doesn't reply as she didn't know what to reply to that.

"Thank you." Abhishek softly whispers.

Pragya turns to look at him and smiles gently. Seeing her smiling at him, suddenly he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her and kiss her and keep kissing her all his life. He looks away to fight the temptation, just then her hand brushes against him and he holds her hand. Her hand was stiff in his for a second then she slowly twists her hand around and interlocks her fingers with his. He holds her tight as he turned to look at her and sees her looking down shyly.

She was the most beautiful girl he had seen in his life and her beauty was not just outside but within too. He silently thanked his father for bringing Pragya into his life. Even though he hasn't known her for a long time, now it was starting to feel like life was not worth it if she was not a part of it. He had started going to bed with her thoughts and the first thought in his mind when he woke up is about her. Somehow she has become a beautiful part of his life. He knew they didn't talk to each other much, only when they were alone they talked but the little that they talk it felt like said a lot between them. Seeing her blushing even more, he just wanted to kiss her and make her his.

Even his silence spoke to her. Pragya thought with a blush. He wanted to kiss her. She could feel it and hear it as if he had said it aloud, and she just wished he would take that step to claim her as his. Not a promise between their parents but a promise between them; a kiss that would seal the truth that he was hers and she was his, only his. He had been her anchor when they hadn't even met. The thoughts of him waiting for her here was what had helped her in those lonely nights after her father's death, especially on the night her father had passed away. She had wished and hoped he would call her and tell her that he was there for her even though she knew that he didn't know about their engagement then. Her father's death and the wondering whether he would accept her had plagued her for a while till she had spoken to him on the phone and he had told her that his mother was hers too, that too from a man who was very possessive about his parents. That had eased her worry and made her realize that he had accepted her and their marriage just like she had accepted him. Even without seeing him, she had formed a bond with him. Then her first night here, when he had asked her not to cry, she understood that even he was bonded to her.

"What are you thinking?" Abhishek asks her.

Pragya turns to look at him and says with a smile, "Us."

Abhishek smiles hearing her. "Us." Abhishek repeats liking the sound of it.

Pragya smiles hearing him as she thought of their life after they got married.

"Abhi..."

"Hmmm?"

"After my results are out, I want to work." Pragya tells him as she turned to look at him.

Abhishek nods his head and tells her, "You can join our office if you are interested."

When she remained silent, he turns to look at her curiously and sees her smiling with a naughty glint in her eyes.

Oh God! How I wish I could kiss her senseless?

Abhishek asks her as he looked away to gather his thoughts. "What did you study?"

"Masters in Library and Information Science."

"Ah! I should have known." Abhishek says chuckling softly.

Pragya giggles hearing him happily and Abhishek joins her.

"I forgot to ask you." Abhishek says as they again fell into silence.

"What?" Pragya asks him as she turned to look at him.

"How was that book?" Abhishek asks with a teasing smile.

Pragya turns pink remembering all her naughty thoughts associated with that book.

"Was it as good as the cover suggested?"

"I am going." Pragya says as she blushed uncontrollably. Flicking her hand and freeing it from his hold she runs inside.

"Will you let me read it?" Abhishek shouts after her.

Pragya stops and turns back to him, "No." then she runs back in blushing and smiling happily while Abhishek chuckled softly, he didn't want to read the book, he just wanted to do all that that made her blush to her.

A month later, Pragya was brushing her hair and getting ready as it was time for Abhi to get back home from office. She always wanted to look beautiful for him, Pragya thought with a shy blush. She hears her phone ring and picks it up seeing it was him.

"Hello?"

"Pragya ... I just called to tell you that something has come up... so I will be late to get home."

"Oh! When will you come?" Pragya says unable to hide her disappointment.

"It will take more than 3 hrs, I think."

"Oh." Pragya says dejectedly throwing the hair brush on the dressing table.

"I'll try to wrap this up soon." Abhishek says feeling happy hearing her disappointment.

"No, take your time. And drive carefully too."

"Okay... If you get hungry then have your dinner otherwise wait for me." Abhishek tells her wanting to have dinner with her alone.

"I'll wait." Pragya softly whispers shyly.

"Didn't you finish those books?" Abhishek asks her curiously one day.

"I did." Pragya replies.

"You don't want any new books?"

"I went with the driver and bought." Pragya replies. "Actually three times."

"Oh! You should have told me. I would have taken you." Abhishek says disappointed.

"I am not going with you again to buy books." Pragya says smiling shyly.

"You know, I have no problem with you reading porn." Abhishek teases her as he moved closer to her over the couch.

Pragya swats him with a frown making him chuckling. Just then, they hear Jhanvi and Tej talking and both quickly move to two ends of the couch and stare at the TV in interest.

Jhanvi stops seeing them sitting at two ends and sighs sadly, "What am I going to do with these two?"

"They are just getting to know each other. Give them time." Tej consoles her seeing Abhishek and Pragya sitting in the same room and not even talking to each other.

"They care for each other but why aren't they showing it to each other?" Jhanvi asks him.

"You know, how shy Abhi is and Pragya is also very shy. They might need time."

"It is close to 3 months since Pragya has come here and they are just smiling at each other even today."

"Maybe because we are around and they might feel conscious." Tej wonders out loud.

"Hmmm."

"Abhi... Pragya." Jhanvi walks towards them and they both look up at her. "Tej and I have a party to attend. So we are going there and I thought I'll give the servants today off. So you both go out for dinner today."

"I can cook, Maaji." Pragya quickly offers.

Jhanvi mentally bangs her head on a wall.

"No, Pragya. You both go out and have dinner. Don't trouble yourself." Tej tells her.

Abhishek and Pragya turn to look at each other and then Pragya gently nods at him. "Okay, Dad. We will go out. You two have fun at the party." Abhishek tells them.

"Do you want to go out or order something?" Abhishek asks Pragya after his parents left.

"We'll order?" Pragya asks him liking the idea of them being alone in the whole house.

Abhishek smiles and asks her, "What do you want to have?"

They order pizza and they sit around talking as they waited for the food.

"Who are you more close to? Maaji or Daddyji?" Pragya asks him.

"I don't know. I don't think I am like close-close to them. I love them but I don't share with them everything."

"Really?" Pragya asks surprised. "I was so close to Papa."

Abhishek smiles hearing that.

"I used to even tell him about my crushes too. That close I was to him."

Abhishek's smile drops and he starts frowning as he turned to face her, "What crushes?"

Pragya 's mouth drops open seeing the possessive look come over his ever smiling sweet face. "That..."

"Crushes?"

"School crushes." Pragya quickly explains.

"Who were they?"

"I don't even remember them." Pragya says quickly. "Even you might have had crushes."

"Not relationships."

"Even I didn't have any relations."

"Hmmm." Abhishek sits back as he thought of Pragya thinking of kissing other guys. He wanted to kill someone.

They were silent for a while then Abhishek gently asks her, "Did you love them a lot?" Unable to control his insecurity. She was so beautiful and he was...

"At that time... you know how we are." Pragya hesitantly tells him not wanting to lie to him.

"Were they like... hot?"

"Hmmm cute maybe." Pragya says and then adds, "They don't hold a candle next to you."

"You think I am hot?" Abhishek asks her surprised.

"D'oh."

"Seriously?" Abhishek asks smiling.

"You are the hottest guy I have seen up close." Pragya tells him and then realizing what she had said she looks away blushing. "They don't mean anything to me." Pragya softly whispers to him.

"And me?" Abhishek asks her in a whisper as he leaned towards her ear.

Pragya turns to Abhishek and looks at him, then she shyly smiles at him as she looked away.

After dinner, they decide to watch a movie as they waited for Jhanvi and Tej to get home. Abhishek decides on a horror movie and Pragya bravely agrees.

Pragya was staring at the screen as the protagonist went to open the door. The tension was too much as the protagonist took her sweet time in opening the door. She holds the knob and starts to turn it when Pragya felt someone gripping her shoulder.

"AAA" Pragya screams in fear while Abhishek burst out laughing taking his hand off her shoulder. Pragya turns to Abhishek in shock realizing he had done that to scare her. "ABHI!" Pragya shouts angrily as she hit him with the cushion while Abhishek continued to laugh happily. "I'll kill you."

"Then who will marry you?" Abhishek asks in between his laughter.

Pragya sits back hearing his question and says with a pout, "You scared me."

Abhishek chuckles, "Sorry. Couldn't help it." He tells her cutely.

Pragya glares at him and then turns to look at the TV.

"What is happening?" Pragya asks Abhishek.

"Look." Abhishek replies as he tried to take the cushion she had been holding in front of her to obstruct the view to the TV.

"No... No. Just tell me what is happening."

"He is going to the attic." Abhishek says. "Looks like something is following him. He senses it and he turns back to look. Not seeing anything, he continues to climb the stairs."

"Why is the stupid not running away?" Pragya asks in exasperation, why people in a horror movie were so dumb.

"There is something in the window."

"WHAT?"

"A shadow."

"Oh my god. Did he see that? Did he see that?" Pragya asks worriedly.

"No. he is going to open the box."

"Idiot."

"he is opening."

"And?"

"Still opening."

"Open fast!" Pragya screams unable to take the tension.

"He is openin... AAA" Abhishek starts screaming. Hearing him scream Pragya screams on top of her voice. Then she stops hearing Abhishek laughing holding his stomach.

"ABHI!" Pragya furiously says as she stood up.

"You are so cute, Pragya." Abhishek says in between laughter.

"I AM GOING!" Pragya says furiously as she threw the cushion at him and ran up to her room.

"Pragya ! Come here. I will behave."

"I don't trust you." Pragya replies without even looking at him.

"Come on Gau... OH MY GOD! What is that?" Abhishek screams out in fear.

"WHAT? WHAT?" Pragya screams as she turned around to look at him.

Abhishek silently starts laughing as he pointed a finger at her teasing her. Pragya furiously stomps her foot on the floor and then turning around she runs to the stairs.

After his laughter died down, Abhishek goes behind her. "Pragya." Abhishek gently knocks on her door.

"Go away."

"I won't try to scare you again."

"You will. I don't trust you."

"Please Pragya."

"I don't want to watch the movie. Go sleep."

"Open the door, Pragya." Abhishek cutely pleads.

"You are a bad boy. Get lost."

Abhishek softly chuckles hearing her. "Open the door."

"No."

Hearing the car sound, Abhishek tells her "I think Dad and Mom are home."

"You are lying."

Abhishek chuckles, "I am not. I'm going down to let them in."

Abhishek opens the door and smiles seeing his parents. "How was the party?"

"Good... good. How was dinner?" Tej asks him.

"Dinner was okay. We ordered pizza. Didn't go out." Abhishek says as he walked back in missing out on the furious look Jhanvi and Tej exchanged amongst them. Seeing the movie was still running, he turns it off.

"Where is Pragya?" Jhanvi asks.

"In her room." Abhishek replies.

Jhanvi closes her eyes tired. He is sitting and watching movie. She is in her room and reading a book. Why did I even try to get them to talk?

"Maaji... Daddyji... how was the party?" Pragya asks as she came down the stairs.

Abhishek looks up at her and cutely smiles at her. Pragya ignores him.

"Yeah... okay." Jhanvi replies tiredly. "I am going to sleep. Very tired."

"See you in the morning. Good night." Tej tells them and walks off with Jhanvi.

After they had walked off, Abhishek turns to Pragya and grins at her. Pragya scowls at him.

"Come with me for a walk." Abhishek tells her in an appeasing tone.

"Why? So you can scare me again?" Pragya asks hands tied at her chest.

"No. so you don't go to bed angry with me." Abhishek says as he offered her his hand, hearing that Pragya couldn't help smiling and keeps her hand on his.

Few weeks later at night, Abhishek notices that Pragya was back into her depression mode. She seemed lost and upset. The sudden change in her was worrying him to no end. He didn't like seeing her like that and he wanted to take away her worry. But how?

At night, when everyone had gone to sleep Abhishek knocks on Pragya 's door.

"Who is it?" Pragya asks from inside.

"Me." Abhishek replies.

Wiping her tears, Pragya gets up from bed and walks towards the door. She opens it and steps aside for Abhishek to enter.

"What happened, Pragya?" Abhishek asks her in concern.

"Nothing." Pragya tells him shaking her head.

"You have been so upset today. I don't like seeing you like this." Abhishek tells her in worry. "Whatever it is, please tell me."

"It's nothing, Abhi. I'm just overthinking things." Pragya tells him.

"What?"

"Nothing, Abhi." Pragya replies again.

Realizing that she was not ready to open up to him he sighs in defeat. "If you feel like talking..."

"I know." Pragya replies smiling gently at him.

Abhishek smiles at her, "Take care."

Pragya nods and Abhishek leaves.

Abhishek was sleeping when he hears a knock at the door. Squinting he checks the time and it showed 12:15. Rubbing his eyes he gets up from the bed as the knock persisted and walks to the door and opens it to see Pragya standing there crying.

"Pragya ... what happened?" Abhishek asks her in concern.

He was about to step out of his room when Pragya steps in and hugs him crying. Without even thinking, Abhishek hugs her back. "What happened, Pragya?"

"Today is Papa's birthday." Pragya whispers to him as she sobbed loudly.

Abhishek quickly closes the door and leads her to his bed. He makes her sit and offers her water.

"I always wish him at 12." Pragya tells Abhishek as tears fell from her eyes.

Not knowing what to say, Abhishek quickly hugs her and Pragya hugs him back as she rested her head on his chest.

"I would bake a cake for him and wake him up with the cake and gift."

Abhishek gently wipes her tears not knowing how to ease her pain. Her tears were killing him and he didn't know how to comfort her.

"I don't have anyone."

"You have me, Pragya." Abhishek reminds her.

Pragya turns to look at Abhishek and stares at him as what he had said sunk in. and she knew it was the truth. She had him, isn't that why she had come to him in the middle of the night? Because she knew he would be there for her. Pragya leans up and gently kisses him on his cheek surprising him and her. Pragya 's eyes widen realizing what she had done.

"I..."

Before she could say further, Abhishek leans down and kisses her on her forehead. "You don't have to give me explanations." Abhishek tells her with a gentle smile as he cupped her face.

Pragya smiles at him and hugs him.

They were silent for a while as they hugged each other. "Do you want to sleep here?" Abhishek asks her.

Without looking at him, Pragya nods her head in yes.

"Okay." Abhishek says as he released her and moves away giving her way to lie on the bed. Pragya lies on the bed and Abhishek joins her on the other side of the bed.

Pragya gently holds his hand as she closed her eyes to sleep. Abhishek turns to her and stretches his arm out to her. "Come here."

Pragya hesitates for a few seconds then she rolls over towards him, hugging him with her head on his chest. Abhishek wraps his arms around her holding her tight. They both close their eyes to sleep.

An hour later, Abhishek realized what a big mistake this was. He couldn't sleep with Pragya so close to him. Her alluring scent, her body heat and that she was practically lying on top of him was making him so horny. And the fact that she was his was not helping one bit. He wanted to turn her over and kiss her, touch her and make her his. Abhishek closes his eyes tight as he tried to shut down those images. She is upset! He tried to remind himself for the hundredth time. She had been crying sometime back. Stop thinking about all that. You have your whole life for that.

Pragya gently opens her eyes and finds herself in bed with Abhishek. Her sleep leaves her immediately remembering how she had come here and ended up sleeping with him. She slowly starts to get up without waking him when he tightens his hold on her. Pragya turns to look at him and sees him watching her.

"You are awake." Pragya nervously whispers to him.

"I didn't sleep."

"Why?" Pragya asks as she realized their proximity.

Abhishek watches her for a while then he rolls over with her, trapping her underneath him. Pragya gasps in shock at the closeness between them. Abhishek watches her for a few minutes looking for sighs of disinterest or panic then he sees a blush creeping up her cheeks. He smiles and leans down taking her lips in his. Pragya opens her mouth to give him more access and Abhishek sweeps in his tongue, mating their tongues together. Abhishek's hand travels up feeling her body and her perfect curves. Abhishek breaks the kiss as he dragged his lips through her cheek, chin to her neck while his hand travelled up and found her breasts. Pragya moans softly as his hand kneaded her breast and his mouth kissed, licked and bit on her neck. Unable to take the pleasure she hugs him tight and brings him closer to her. Abhishek was losing his mind as he got turned on with every touch and kiss. He brushes his erection against her and Pragya on reflex wraps her legs around him, making them touch each other intimately over their clothes. Abhishek softly rocks against her and Pragya moans softly as he took her to higher passion.

Abhishek softly kisses his way up towards her ears and asks in a whisper before he loses all his control, "Do you want to wait till our wedding?"

It took her a moment to understand his question in that passionate haze, and she nods her head against his. Abhishek sighs loudly and rolls away. Pragya looks at him in disappoint for having lost the contact with him. Abhishek turns to look at her and sees her watching him. He takes her hand in his and places a gentle kiss on her fist with a smile. Pragya shyly smiles back at him. Abhishek gently pecks her on her lips.

"I've to go." Pragya whispers to him shyly.

Abhishek immediately turns around hugging and he nuzzles her neck as he said, "no."

"What if someone sees me here?" Pragya asks him shyly as she turned her head away giving him more access.

"Instead of next year, we would be getting married this year." Abhishek answers as he bit her.

"Ouch." Pragya says as she frowned at him and rubbed where he had bit. Abhishek cheekily grin at her. "I am going." Pragya says as she got up pushing him off.

"Pragya ..." Abhishek says trying to catch her but Pragya quickly slips through his fingers and gets out of the bed.

"Bye." Pragya whispers to him happily and runs out of the room while Abhishek smiled at that then hugging the pillow she had used; he tries to get some sleep.

Later, Abhishek knocks on Pragya 's door and she opens the door.

"Good morning." Abhishek says in a sexy drawl.

Pragya shyly smiles at him.

"Let's go down for breakfast?" Abhishek asks her.

Pragya nods her head in yes and starts to get out. "Wait." Abhishek says as he looked around and when he realized no one was around, he quickly gets in her room and closes it.

"Wha..." Pragya starts to ask when he slams him mouth on hers and started kissing hungrily. Pragya quickly wraps her arms around him and kisses him back in equal passion.

Abhishek leans back and happily smiles at her. Pragya smiles back at him and hug him happily. Abhishek hugs her back holding her tight to him content.

"Let's go down?" Pragya asks him.

"Okay." Abhishek says as he stepped back.

They both start walking down the stairs and spots Tej. They reach down and Tej turns back to see Pragya.

"Pragya." Tej says sadly as he walked towards her and hugged her. "I miss him so much." Tej says.

Remembering her father, Pragya 's eyes start filling with tears. Seeing the tears, Abhishek furiously pulls Pragya away from Tej and both of them look at him in shock. "What is wrong with you, Dad? Do you know how I have been trying to keep her minds off things and you and your stupid melodrama!"

"I was just... " Tej stammers in shock while Pragya looks at Abhishek hurt. Then turning to Pragya he says "I didn't mean to hurt you, Pragya. I was just missing him."

"I know, Daddyji." Pragya whispers as she hugged him.

Abhishek furiously looks at his father and Tej pats Pragya 's back worriedly seeing his son's fury directed at him for the first time. "Let's have breakfast?" Tej asks jovially as he led Pragya to the dining table with Abhishek tagging behind still furious at his father for making Pragya upset.

After breakfast, Abhishek takes Pragya aside, "Are you going to be fine? Do you want me to take the day off?"

Pragya shakes her head in no.

"Please be happy, Pragya. I can't see you like this." Abhishek whispers to her as he cups her face.

Seeing his concern for her, she smiles at him.

"That's like my girl." Abhishek says smiling as he gently pecked her lips. "I'll see you in the evening."

Abhishek had come home early to be with Pragya and finds out that his mother had gone out to meet her friends and Pragya was alone at home. After a quick shower, he goes looking for her in her room.

"How are you?" Abhishek asks her as he smiled at her as he closed the door.

"Fine." Pragya whispers. "You are early."

"You were upset when I left." Abhishek says as he hugged her. "You are fine, right?"

"Yes." Pragya replies.

"Hmmm." Abhishek hmms as he placed soft kisses on her neck. "I missed you."

Abhishek takes her lips in his and softly starts nibbling on it. The whole day, he had been thinking of their time together and he had a hard time controlling his hormones and now, just seeing her he was so bloody turned on that he wished they didn't have to wait till their marriage. As the passion clouded him, he recognized her unresponsiveness and gently stops.

"What happened?" Abhishek asks her in a ragged breath.

Pragya looks away a little hurt.

"Tell me."

"Morning..." Pragya starts hesitantly.

"Yes?"

"Were you just trying to console me?"

Abhishek looks at her in shock, and then he quickly lifts her up and pushes her against the wall. Before she could even gasp, he lifts up her legs and wraps it around him as he leaned on her anchoring her against the wall. He rubs his erection against her intimately and asks her "Does that look like consoling?"

Pragya gasps in shock.

"Does that?"

"When you told..." Pragya explains and stops as he rocked against her and she softly moans at the pleasure and tremor it was causing her.

"Whatever happened in the morning it was because I couldn't keep my hands off you and because I love you."

Pragya looks at him in surprise and shyly starts smiling. Seeing her smile Abhishek gently smiles with her. "I love you, Pragya."

Pragya quickly hugs him and whispers softly, "I love you."

Abhishek smiles hearing that and he gently eases her down. He lovingly caresses her cheek. "Did I scare you?"

"A little." Pragya admits.

"Sorry."

Pragya shakes her head and tells him, "I am sorry for doubting you."

"It's okay." Abhishek replies as he smiled at her.

"Maaji is not home." Pragya shyly informs Abhishek.

"Even Dad."

Pragya blushes hearing that.

"What can we do till they come?" Abhishek asks her as he placed soft kisses on her collar bone.

Pragya closes her eyes in pleasure. "But I want to wait till marriage." Pragya whispers to him.

"You will be the end of me, Pragya Arora." Abhishek groans. "But can we do everything else?"

"Everything else?" Pragya asks in a surprised whisper as images filled her mind and she starts blushing completely.

Abhishek grins seeing the blush on her face and he lifts her up and this time, Pragya straddles him as he walked towards the bed.

Later, Abhishek comes back down after a bath as it was time for his parents to get back home. Few minutes later, Jhanvi walks in.

"Abhi... you are early today?" Jhanvi asks him smiling surprised.

"Work got over early." Abhishek lies.

"Where is Pragya?" Jhanvi asks seeing that he was alone.

"Pragya ... I think room." Abhishek replies.

"Oh." Jhanvi says disappointed.

"There she is." Abhishek says as he spots Pragya coming down the stairs and starts smiling seeing her still so flushed after all that they did. Seeing him grinning at her, Pragya blushes and looks down.

Seeing Pragya blushing, Jhanvi sighs defeated. After all these months, Pragya was still blushing at seeing Abhi. If they continued to be so shy with each other then how were they ever going to get to know each other? Maybe, we should get them married sooner that might help them to open up to each other. I should talk to Tej. These two are seriously scaring me. If this is the case, then when am I going to have grandchildren?

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 2.6K 9
My Collection of Rishabala One Shots Cover Courtesy : taranawriting
277K 8.4K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
62.1K 3K 8
Madhu and RK call off their wedding the night before their engagement, only to start falling for each other the very same night. Cover Courtesy : Im...
187K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...