13th Doctor OneShots

JessicaSongAQ द्वारा

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... अधिक

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

The Space Station?

74 7 12
JessicaSongAQ द्वारा

J had gone home for a few days, she was sitting with her mum and siblings when she saw something on the news, she can't remember what it was but she grabbed her phone put it in her pocket and went up to the window.

"Mum?" She says to her mother.

"Yeah?" Her mum replies munching on her favourite chocolate audibly from the couch.

"What did the news just say?" J asks.

"Something about the space station" Her mum replies.

"Is that the space station?" She asks her mum unsure as she's never actually seen the space station before or asked the Doctor to show her it. But this was coming down fast, faster than ever should be.

Her mum got up and looked out the window "What colour is that?" she asks as all she saw was the shape as she is blind after all, so it was a blurry shape she saw.

"It's silver grey with flashing lights, that can't be it right?" She asks

"No it can't get your sister in now," Her mum says as she rushes to tell her sister to come in and she does so.

It was never the Space station it was a space ship but J doesn't realise this till after.

"Phone your Pa?" Her mums asks "Or your ma?" she says knowing that's what J calls her birth parents.

J is lucky she has her birth parents and her Mum, her Dad however was never around, he was an alcoholic that was never there for her or her siblings, though the younger sister had a different father two her two other siblings, and even though he's not her birth father she still thinks of him as her dad even though he's never been there but she's lucky her mum and her siblings were.

Anyhow,

J was standing looking out the window after her sister was asking why she had to come in.

"Jam?" Her other sister says.

"Yeah?" J turns around.

"Do you think it's aliens coming to kill us?" She asks J.

"No I don't I don't think so I hope not.'' she says calling the Doctor and turning around to look back out the window and as she does this she drops her phone, mouth wide open.

"J? J? J!?" Yells the Doctor down the phone.

"What the fuck!" J yells.

"What?" Her mum and sister ask in union, down the phone the Doctor was confused and yelled back "Language" but J could not hear.

"Look?" She gestured to her mum and sisters to look out the window "It's changed, it's all changed.''

Before the streets were in 2019, modern street lamps and cars around, now there were old Victorian Street lamps still modern cars still the same houses but the before blue skies were a dark sea blue with nothing around but other planets.

"NO WAY!" J yells "LOOK ITS EARTH!" She says as she looks towards a planet that could be seen in the sky.

"How is that earth Jam? We're on earth?" Her mum says.

"NO!" she turns panicking "That was a spaceship and it's somehow moved us transported us to another planet that's, that's impossible right?" She says thinking and then says "Oooh." and picks up her phone "Pa?" She asks hoping She's there.

"J?" The Doctor replies, "What's happening what do you mean transported?".

J explained to the Doctor everything she needed to know but unfortunately the Doctor could not help and her reason was just, 'Spoilers' this pissed off J she knows that she can't know things she's not supposed to but she doesn't want her family or anyone else hurt.

"But I can't do this on my own? She says to the Doctor

"You won't be." The Doctor says.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door J went to answer "Hello?" She says to some scientists looking people.

"You have to come with us Miss Song." They said. J was very confused about how they used that surname but didn't seem to bothered she liked it had a ring to it that made her feel like home somehow.

"Where to?" She asks

"Just come with us, two of my men will stay and make sure your family is safe." The woman said

"J." Says The Doctor down the phone

"Oh hold up?" J says to the woman "Stop yelling what is it?" She asks the Doctor.

"Listen to them trust them.'' the Doctor says and hangs up.

"How flipping dare she hang up on me" said J

"The Doctor called us." Said the Woman

"Eh?" Exclaims J.

"The Doctor she called us, though she did it 10 minutes before we were transferred here and to not let the other version of her know who you are to him but he needed your help,'' says the Woman.

"What version?" J wonders.

"You will see she said." The woman smiles at J.

"Of course." J says "Mum Sisters you will be safe with these people I need to help Pa and get us back home" J says to her family.

"Okay Jam be careful" Her mum says hugging her.

"Don't worry mum I always am" She says hugging her mum back.

"Sis." Her sister said.

"Yes?" She says back.

"If you can't get us back you better get the Doctor to take us or 'imma steal your once upon a time collection" Says one of her younger sisters.

"Okay..." J laughs. 'Whatever you say' she thinks to herself.

"Jammiedodger" Says her younger sister

"Yes?" she looks at her and rolls her eyes thinking she's going to come out with something pathetic.

"I love you." and she hugs her, J hugs her back and then leaves with the Woman and some of her other men.

"So what's your name?" She asks the lady.

"I'm Dr Light that's Dr Mitch, I know don't ask,'' she laughs. "That's agent Piper and that's Agent Night and that's Agent Ross" Dr Light said.

"Alright." J says and smiles "So what's the plan?" she wonders.

"Well the Doctor was working on a spaceship thing with us to test to help NASA don't ask, and well we were all transported here most of Scotland and a part of England. However so was the ship and the Doctor but his Tardis was left on Earth I think the aliens took it, or sensed it and took it and that's why we were sent here so the Doctor was no longer there." Dr Light stopped at a weird looking car.

They all got in and it speed of light nothing, no one inside felt how fast it went too them it was moments and just before you know it they were getting out the car and J was waiting on the Dr continuing.

"Okay you was saying?" She wonders

"Oh yes, well you are going to help your father your real father, and go down to earth on this spaceship retrieve the Tardis and save the earth and bring us back before this planet dies." She says as they walked into an abandoned looking building.

Once inside it was far far from abandoned it was a secret Lab that was also disguised the Dr pressed some buttons and looked into a door handle and the lab was revealed.

"And once you get to earth your main priority is not to come back here or get the Tardis first it's to find out what aliens and who they are and what they are up to." She says.

"Your version of the Doctor, she could not give us much detail but that was her words not mine." She says smiling.

"And that she didn't remember till now so this version with us doesn't know who you are just yet." She smiles.

Unfortunately for J she doesn't know who these people really are, but they are a team who help with the Doctor Not Torchwood not UNIT but they do work in between but they are not that much different in what they do but their name is AIBSAE 'Alien Investigators Based Scotland and England'.

They help UNIT and Torchwood they are based just outside Scotland but mainly work in Scotland as England have both UNIT and Torchwood, there is another base up west of Scotland but this one was the one after borders that was taken up because of the Doctor being there.

They also work on alien technology from other planets and Earth found and scraps.

"So how come I never knew about this planet?" J asks as she sees the board this planet is called 'The Last Star'.

"That's because it was invisible till now like the others." Agent Ross said as Dr Light was at the technology with the Doctor.

"Who's this?" J asks walking up to a man in a weird looking suit and a mask.

"That's your father" Whispers Agent Ross

"Really?" J chuckles "Why is he wearing that?" She can't contain her laughter.

"We never asked.'' said Agent Ross

"Oooookay then" J laughs.

"Hi" She walks up to the Doctor and tries to contain herself. She can't help but snigger he's wearing latex black and yellow with some red and a black mask she doesn't ask him about it.

"Hello.'' he says and she can instantly tell it's the 10th Doctor.

"So what's the plan?" She asks.

"Well I'm not sure but they tell me you are the best of their agent to help so once we are on earth we are going to have a look around and see what we can find out first?" The Doctor says.

"That's fine with me.'' J says with a rather large grin best of the agents? Even if she's not part of them she knows it's the truth.

"Okay then" Says Dr Leigh "We have the ship ready, are you ready?" She asks the Doctor and J they want them out and back to earth as quickly as possible.

"Aye.'' says J and The Doctor in Union.

"Here take this" J hands them her phone "You will be able to phone us if I have your phone" She asks Dr Leigh "We can swap back later my phone works anywhere any time any place no matter the planet or timeline.'' She grins.

"Alright thank you Agent J" Says Dr Leigh

"How did you get your phone to work? And that's a 2019 device they haven't enabled multi planet signals and data plans yet?" he wonders "And that won't happen for years, thousands" He raises and eyebrow.

"Spoilers?" J says and the Doctor just takes it, he looks at her funny, the last person to say that sacrificed herself for him.

"Alright you two ready?" Asks Dr Mitch as he straps them into their seats

"Absolutely", they both say and nod and all off a sudden the doors slam shut of the ship they look at one another press the keys and start pressing buttons and one after the other they were then thrown into orbit heading straight for earth.

TO BE CONTINUED

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.2K 211 21
Alfie Scamander chose to harness the power of ancient magic, refusing to be a pawn in anyone's game. When he pulls Poppy Sweeting further into his wo...
4.2K 69 13
Set after 3 x05, where the gang will have to adjust to new changes that is happening at the Salvatore school. The school is running low on students a...
[600-800] The Lord's Empire thegamer3496 द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
97.4K 6.1K 130
The gang. The absolute necessity to follow orders blindly. Bella Swan is not who she used to be. Bella is in a gang along with her father Charlie. Sh...