CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

942 48 16
By ahgase_4_life

"Have you made a decision yet?" Youngjae asked Jinyoung. They were hanging out at Youngjae's place. 

Jinyoung grabbed a handful of hot cheetos. "I think I'm going to go with Mark. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Jackson by asking him, since he would never like me back." 

"You can never know for sure," Youngjae said. "You don't even know if Mark will like you back."

Jinyoung groaned. "You're not helping." He licked the red dust off of his fingers. 

"You're project is still going on, right?" Jinyoung nodded. It was due this Friday. "Flirt with him when he's over at your apartment." Youngjae leaned back on his bed. 

"I thought that was obvious," Jinyoung said. "Plus, we already do that anyways." 

Youngjae laughed. "Then why are you so worried? If he flirts with you, he probably likes you too." He gave his friend a look that said he was dumb for over analyzing.

"Yeah, but the problem is he flirts with Jackson too. And Jackson flirts back." 

Youngjae sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Well then... I don't know. You're on your own."

"Oh wow, what a great friend you are," Jinyoung glared. 

"Haha, I know. But you should probably get home before my parents come back from their date and realize that I have a boy in my room." 

"Wait, they don't know you're boyfriends with Jaebum?!" Jinyoung exclaimed. 

"No, then they'd never let me hang out with him."

"Oh well that sucks," Jinyoung said. 

Youngjae shrugged. "It's just how they are. Now leave before they see you." He laughed. 

"Well fine, you obviously don't want me here, so I'll go." Jinyoung wiped a fake tear. "I guess I'll see you around. Or maybe I won't. Farewell, my old friend." 

"Stop being dramatic and go!" Youngjae shoved him out of his room. 

"K bye, kisses!" Jinyoung flipped his friend off as he left the quaint house. He grinned as he heard Youngjae curse him out from behind. Once he was finally out, he started walking in the direction of his apartment. 

Wow, it was windy today. Jinyoung pulled on the sweatshirt that had been tied around his waist. He started nearing his complex.

He pushed his hair out of his face as he finally got there and entered the key into the hole. When he walked in, he almost screamed. 

"Jackson, what the hell are you doing in my apartment??" His friend was lounging on the sofa, facing away from him, which explains why he had such a scare. 

Jackson turned around with a smirk. "What, a guy can't visit his best friend when he pleases? But it turned out he wasn't home, so I decided to wait." Jackson tried to ignore the way Jinyoung looked with his windswept hair and flushed cheeks. "Come over here, so I can warm you up." He motioned to himself with his arms. 

"Fuck off, loser," Jinyoung said while peeling off his sweatshirt. Jackson laughed darkly. 

"Actually, I did come here to ask your opinion on something." 

Jinyoung gave him a 'no shit' look. He went in the kitchen to grab them some snacks. He came back with some pretzels and soda and sat next to Jackson on the couch. "So what did you want to talk about?" 

"I've been thinking, and I think I want to move out of my parent's house. Do you think that would be a good idea? I don't know if I have enough money to rent my own apartment."

"Yeah, you should, it's nice to have your freedom. And you can move in with me if you want. You already practically live here and we can split the rent."

"Really? You would do that for me?"

"Don't act like that wasn't what you were expecting when you came to 'ask for my opinion.'"

Jackson laughed his beautiful, high pitched hyena laugh. "You caught me. I may or may not already have some of my stuff packed."

"And I wouldn't expect any less from you." Jinyoung grinned at his best friend. "You can move in this weekend. We can recruit slaves to help you move, also known as the idiots we call our friends." 

"Good idea." Jackson was excited to finally be away from his parents, and to spend more time with Jinyoung. They had always made plans to live with each other when they were little, and now it was finally happening. 

His parents were also happy that he was moving out, but they were going to miss him. He promised to visit them frequently, which wouldn't be hard because of the short distance. 

"Anyway, I better go," Jackson said as he took the last gulp of his Sprite. The two bid farewell, and Jinyoung squealed when Jackson left his apartment. He was getting a roommate that happened to be his best friend. He was very much looking forward to it. 

Mark was over at Jinyoung's for the second to last time before the project was due. Jinyoung opened his phone to look something up when he saw a text from Youngjae. 

jae-jae-sunshine 

remember to flirt ;)

park-puppy

i know i know

jae-jae-sunshine 

good luck my dear friend ;)

park-puppy

thanks dude

jae-jae-sunshine

you're welcome ;)))))))) 

park-puppy

stop with the winkssss :'(

jae-jae-sunshine

u don't appreciate my efforts :( i'm telling Jaebum

park-puppy

no don't pleaseeee I'm sorry

jae-jae-sunshine

ok fine but that's ur last warning 

park-puppy 

whatever. bye bitch

jae-jae-sunshine

byeeeee 

Jinyoung cleared his throat. "So, um, you look nice today?" he told Mark. Jesus Christ. What was wrong with him. 

Mark laughed. "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself." Any response was caught in Jinyoung's throat. He kicked himself internally. This usually came so easily to him, why was he being so weird? 

After working on their project some more, Jinyoung decided to try again. I like your eyes. No. Your teeth are nice. What? No, what the fuck. 

He realized that he was fucking up because he was trying too hard and wasn't letting it come naturally. He decided to just forget what Youngjae said and do what he normally did. They didn't usually flirt with direct compliments, they laced them in with jokes and it wasn't so romantic. Which was just how Jinyoung liked it. 

Once he realized this, it went a lot smoother. 

When Mark was right about to leave, Jinyoung had an idea. He quickly got up and walked towards Mark. 

He grabbed Mark's chin and turned his head. Then, he pressed his lips to the supple skin on his friend's cheek. Mark flushed. 

Mark then turned to pull Jinyoung closer again. He returned the gesture and pecked Jinyoung's cheek, except this time slightly longer. 

They both then erupted into a laughing fit. Clearing they weren't good at romance. "See you loser," Jinyoung said to Mark as he waved goodbye. Mark waved back and then winked as he opened the door to leave. 

Once Mark was safely to his car, Jinyoung shut he door and sighed. He leaned against the wall and sighed again with a huge smile on his face. 

He was so giddy. He started giggling and ran to his room, jumped onto his bed, grabbed a pillow, and screamed into it. He needed to relieve his excitement. He then turned over onto his back and covered his face with the pillow as he kicked around. 

After a couple of minutes, he took a deep breath to calm himself and walked to the kitchen. He took a sleeping pill because there was no way he was going to be able to get tired enough to sleep on his own. 

He then walked back to his room to go to bed. This time he bit his lip almost hard enough to draw blood to keep the squeals in. 

The next day, Mark was over again to put the finishing touches on the project before it was due the morning after. Jackson was also over to start moving some of his stuff in before Saturday. 

The three took a break for dinner and went to McDonald's. Jinyoung was driving, so he was the one that had to talk to the lady over the intercom. 

"I'll have a McDouble with medium fries and a lemonade please, and my friend will have the ten piece chicken nuggets with a large sprite, and Mark, what do you want?" 

Mark was lowkey shocked at how Jinyoung already knew Jackson's order, but he guessed it made sense. "Just get me a chicken sandwich and a coke." Jinyoung told the worker just that and they pulled up up to the next window. Jinyoung payed for both of them and they were on their way once they got their food. 

Mark watched Jackson and Jinyoung interact from the back seat. He was in awe at how they literally new everything about each other. They were so natural together and fit like a puzzle. They could literally switch bodies and know how to operate each other. Mark was fascinated. 

When they got back, Mark realized how the other two were flirty with each other 24/7. It obviously never came of anything, they had known each other for so long and had never dated. Maybe that was just how it was between them. 

Throughout the rest of the night, Mark was being observant. They flirted with each other the exact same way that they both flirted with Mark. So maybe neither had feelings for him and he was imagining it so he should forget his own feelings for them. 

Or maybe they did have feelings for him but they also had feelings for each other and didn't know it. If that was the case, then that meant that all three of them had a crush on the other two. 

Then, Mark remembered that one time he was in the store with BamBam and he saw three girls who seemed to be in a relationship together. They girls seemed happy like that as well. 

Mark was ripped out of his thoughts when Jinyoung started snapping in his face. "Dude, you've been spaced out for the past five minutes." He laughed. "What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just something I saw one day."

Jackson and Jinyoung looked at each other and held back laughs. "Well, that didn't help at all," Jackson said. 

"Whatever, let's just get back to the project." 

"Ok, if you say so," Jinyoung said. They worked until 11, with Jackson helping as well. Jackson and Jaebum's project was already done. 

By the time the other two had left, Jinyoung was exhausted. He was happy with the final product, though, so it was worth it. He collapsed in bed without getting ready, and passed out immediately. 

A/N: I got my schedule for school yayyy ig. anyway, it sucks cuz I have A lunch, which we were told that most students have. yet every single one of my friends and almost everybody else I know has B lunch?? so guess I'll be eating with my sister and my sister only, since we have the same lunch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.3K 20
Park Jinyoung was a college student. He had everything he could wish for; his dream college, friends, good grades, good people around him, and his bo...
97.1K 8.5K 47
COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM
121K 4.1K 53
Youngjae has a crush on Jaebum. They're both famous so with the help of fans and friends. Will they become one? [completed]
19.6K 576 31
Mark Tuan meets a stunning boy named Jackson. Little did he know that the boy, would steal his heart. Jackson Wang, an Olympic fencer on the rise, c...