True Love Never Fades

By Nan_kookers

If youre not a nankookers,Don't read this story.Cause i don't want any haters here.This is my first work and... More

🖤The Past🖤
😍Back to Korea😍
📚1st Day of School📚
💟👯‍♂️Perfect Couple👯‍♀️💟
😍Feelings😍
👯‍♂️Officially👯‍♀️
🌃Hangouts🌃
😍First Date😍
👯‍♂️Without You👯‍♀️
💖Your Enough for Me💖
😶What's wrong with me😶
💖We've done it💖
💖Plans💖
💖Plans part II💖
🎉My Birthday🎉
🤩Audition & New Friends🤩
🥰🤨🥰
Momoland & Bangtanland
😪Work😪
Mafu
Chapter 22
Author's message
💔First Fight💔
🥺Trust me🥺
Brenda
♡After 5 years♡
👨‍💼Been waiting👨‍💼
Chapter 29
Pain
He's Crazily Inlove with You
Vacation?!
💖Warmth💖
💍Married💍
Special Chapter!💖

🥀Slowly Coming back🥀

352 16 1
By Nan_kookers

In the morning

Nancy's POV

I woke up and i saw jungkook still sleeping so i took my uniform and a towel then went to bathroom and take a shower.after a few minutes i went out(wearing uniform ofcourse and wrap my hair in a towel)and i saw jungkook is awake but his eyes are still closed,so i went close to him.

Nancy:Hey kookie!wake up!!!

Jungkook:*flinch*You scared me!

Nancy:*laugh*Sorry.Stand up and take a bath then go downstairs,i'll cook breakfast.

Jungkook:*nods,took a towel then went to the bathroom*

Nancy:Where's the hair dryer?Oh there it is*took the hairdryer*

After drying my hair,i quickly went in the kitchen but i saw Eunwoo oppa cooking

Nancy:Hey watcha cookin oppa?Woah thats a lot of food!!

Eunwoo:just help me!Didn't you miss my cooking?

Nancy:Ofcourse i miss it!i'm drolling right now!*laugh*

Eunwoo:Aish!you little!*pinch her cheeks*

Nancy:Ow!oppa!

Eunwoo:*laugh*go prepare the plates on the table!

Nancy:Okay!

I put the plates,fork,spoon,glass and water in the table.After that i went upstairs and wake unnies and hyung.They all went downstairs quickly after washing their face because theyre interested of eunwoo oppa's cooking...and yeah..they're jaw drop when they saw the foods in the table.They quickly take a sit "hey where is jungkook?"i ask.They didn't know,so i went upstairs and check jungkook,he's back in sleeping and half naked,i slap his belly and it wakes him.

Nancy:Hey lets go everyone is waiting!the breakfast is ready!Eunwoo oppa is the cook!

Jungkook:*stands and walk*

We went to the dining table and eat breakfast,everyone is enjoying the food.After that we quickly went back to our rooms.I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and i put light makeup after that.

Eunwoo:Should i take you to school?

Nancy:Jungkook have a car oppa.

Eunwoo:Yeah but not all of you could get in there*laugh*

Nancy:*laugh*Ok then give us a ride

Me and my unnies is in Eunwoo oppa's car,while jungkook's hyungs is in his,then went to our school.

In the school

Nancy:Thanks for the ride oppa!*hugs him*

Eunwoo:Anytime princess!Enjoy your school ok?!i'll see you next time!*hugs back*Now go to your classroom its 7:50 your class starts in 8:00 right?

Nancy:Oh yeah bye oppa!

Yeonwoo:Bye!

Jooe:Butt-Min oppa bye!!

Jane:Bye!

Jungkook:Bye*Smiles*

Eunwoo:*smiles back and wave my hand*

We all went to our classrooms and the class has started.

Its already our 2nd period and i feel like i'm burning and my head hurts.

Teacher:ms.mcdonie please solve the problem?

Nancy:Oh yes mam!

Jungkook:Hey mallows you okay?*worried*

Nancy:Y-yeah...*stands up and walk in front**Vision is getting blurred*

I started to walk in front but suddenly i feel weak and fell on the floor.Someone picks me up and i noticed a little scar on his wrist and in a second i lost conscious.

Jungkook's POV

I noticed that nancy is so quiet."hey mallows".she faced me and i got worried because i saw her sweating and her face is so red,and she breathes heavily."Hey mallows are you okay?" I ask."yeah"she said and walk in front because the teacher called her.I was shocked when she just fell on the floor and i quickly pick her up and went to the clinic.She's burning of high fever.

In the clinic

Nancy's POV

I woke up and i noticed that i'm laying in bed and theres a wet towel in my forehead.I saw jungkook and Jooe sleeping in the other beds beside me.

Nancy:Where am i?*sits*

Jungkook:Oh your awake!Are you okay now?Does your head hurt?Tell me if something is hurt!*sits and hold her hand*

Nancy:What happened?*touching my forehead*

Jooe:You have a high fever!you lost consciousness!You scared us there!!Why didn't you tell that you have a fever?!

Nancy:S-sorry i didn't noticed that i already have a high fever.I'm just fine a few a hours ago but why did i got a fever?

Jungkook:Here drink this first so you'll feel better.*Gave her medicine and water*

Nancy:*drinks*Thanks

Jooe:Take a rest now.Jungkook take care of nancy!i'll excuse you to the teachers.

Nancy:ok..*lie on the bed*

Jungkook stays with me until i fell asleep.I dreamed of something,I saw myself tied in an old house,I was crying in fear,and i saw a kid that begging the man i don't know what he's saying but that kid is familiar.The man came close to me and the kid hit the man with a metal rod makes it lost consciousness.And the kid walk toward me,he said something but i don't understand then he untied me after that he drag me outside.Suddenly there's a flash of light.

I woke up

I look around and saw jungkook still sleeping beside the bed.I touch his hair,i saw my phone on the table so i took it to check the time.

Nancy:Oh my god!

Jungkool:WHAT?!WHAT HAPPENED!!

Nancy:Oh sorry i woke you.Its already 5:30pm!Why are we still in school?!

Jungkook:Really?!Wait wheres the nurse?Are you all better now?

Nancy:I just woke up and theres no one here.And yes i think i'm all better now.

Jungkook:*kiss her forehead*Lets go?

Nancy:Ok!Hey Its been a while since i visit your mom.Can we go to your house?

Jungkook:Ok shes at home today.

We went to his house and we arrived we were greeted by his mom outside the door.

Mom:Why did you guys got home so late?

Jungkook:Uhh..she collapse at class earlier.She got high fever.

Mom:Really?!Why did you take her here?!She needs to rest!

Nancy:I'm better now after resting at the school clinic auntie.I just want to visit you.

Mom:You sure?Come inside you might get sick again its cold outside.

We went inside and sit on the couch

Mom:I'll cook you some soup ok?

Nancy:Oh thanks auntie

Jungkook:Lets go upstairs i want to give you something.

Nancy:Ok!

At jungkook's room

Jungkook:*took out something from his desk* Turn around

Nancy:Why?*turn around*

Jungkook:*puts the necklace on her*

Nancy:Wha--*saw the necklace*

Jungkook:As expected its suits you.*Went infront of her*

Nancy:I-its pretty..I love it!*Hugs him*

Jungkook:*hugs back*That will be the proof that you belong to me*kiss her forehead*

Nancy:*giggles*You already gave me a gift mafu?

Jungkook:I'm actually jealous to that dog!I shouldn't have gave it to you!

Nancy:*laugh*

Jungkook:What!?*pouting*

Nancy:*smiles*

Jungkook:What are you smiling at?*pouting*

Nancy:*Went closer and kissed him on the lips*You're the best guy i've ever met so far really..

Jungkook:*smiles*Then were both lucky *kissed her on the lips,put my hand around her waist*

Nancy:*kissed back,put my arm around his neck*

Both pulled out

Nancy:*giggles*Lets go downstairs now,your mom must be waiting for us.*Interwined my hand to his*

We both went downstairs and saw his mom in the dining table preparing the foods.

Mom:by the way you two,what are you gonna do after graduating?

Jungkook:Marry her?

Nancy:Its still too early for that!

Mom:*laughs*

Nancy:Since me,jooe and yeonwoo met,we've been thingking of auditioning to be a kpop idol?,we heard that theres an audition next month.

Mom:Oh my god really?!Jungkook wanted to be a song writer!i think kpop idol suits him more but he said its exhausting.

Nancy:Oh thats too bad,Your also good at dancing and singing.

Jungkook:Well if your joining,i'll be your manager so i can be with you all the time *laughs*

Nancy:Well i guess its not bad *laugh*

After eating jungkook drove me to my house

1 MONTHS later

(School's out)

Nancy's house

(PLAYING UNO)

Nancy:Hey guys?(1st winner in the game)

Yeonwoo:Yeah?*puts a card*

Nancy:The audition is on Saturday!

Jooe:Oh shoot!i forgot!*puts a card*

Yeonwoo:Why didn't you tell us earlier!*puts a card*

Jane:Its friday we can still prepare for that,Its just an audition.*puts a card* 2nd place!!!!

Yeonwoo:Oh yeah?have you think of what you should perform on audition?*puts a card*

Jooe:*puts a card*What are you going to perform on audition?

Jane:Just the dance i performed in school.

Yeonwoo:I guess me too*Puts a card*

Jooe:Same!*puts a card*Ha! I win!Now lets go buy some icecream!its on you yeonwoo since you lost!

Nancy:Should i performed mine too?

Jane:Well you two got highest grade in your class,i think you'll get accepted real quick.Now lets go to the icecream shop,Yeonwoo!!!

Yeonwoo:Ok ok!!

After a few minutes of preparing ourselves we went to the ice cream shop.

Yeonwoo:What's yours guys?

Nancy:Mint chocolate

Jooe:hmm...Mango icecream!

Jane:Mine is strawberry!

Yeonwoo:Ok.Were having what they said,mine is cookies & cream *pays the cashier*

Cashier:Ok ma'am!Please wait on your seat.this is your change.

We went to our seat

Nancy:*texting kookie

(Messages)
💖Kookie💖

Hey Jeon Jungkook!

Why ms nancy?💖

Where are you?

Somewhere near the school,why?😊

Want some icecream?its the same icecream place i'm with my unnies!😊

Ok!see you mallows!😘

See you kookie!🥰

End convo

Yeonwoo:Hey who ya textin?

Nancy:Kookie

Yeonwoo:Is he with taehyung?

Nancy:Yeah i actually told him to come here with taehyung

Lady:This is your icecreams ma'am!enjoy.*placed the icecreams on the table then leaves*

Jooe:Attack!*eats icecream*

Jungkook:Hey!

Yeonwoo:Oh you guys are here!Get your icecream now!

Taehyung:Ok!*went to the cashier with jungkook*

Jungkook:Hi,were having Vanila and Pistachio flavor.

Cashier:Ok sir,are you gonna wait or want us to serve it to your seat?

Taehyung:We'll wait.

After getting their icecreams they went to nancy and the others.

Jungkook:*sits beside nancy and stares at her*

Nancy:Hm!delicious!

Jungkook:*put out phone&takes a pic of her*

Nancy:Yah!what are you doing!

Jungkook:Saving some new picture of you i already have 80.I want it to reach 100.

Jane:Wait youre planning something are you?*smirk*

Yeonwoo:What cha gonna do about those pic of her?

Taehyung:Oho...*smirk*

Jungkook:Nothing!I don't know what ur saying!

Nancy:pfft!Whatever lets take a pic!all of us!and just finish this icecream!

Taehyung:Gimme your phone,This spot is good for pic!*Took nancy's phone and takes a picture*

After eating icecreams,they walk outside thinking where should go next.They decided to go to aquarium

Nancy:Wahhh!!!*Excited*

Yeonwoo:Hey guys me and taehyung heading first?

Jane:Go ahead!

Jooe:flirt all you want!

Taehyung:*laugh*Ok,should we meet at the cafeteria?

Jungkook:Yep!

Taewoo:*went somewhere*

Jane&jooe:*stares at nankook*

Nankook:What?

Jane:We know you guys want to be alone too

Jooe:Its okay no need to be shy*smirk*

Jungkook:Can we?*laughs*

Jane:Just meet us to the cafeteria too.

Jooe:Lets just search for some guys!So go ahead you two lovebirds!

Nancy:*laughs*Goodluck!i wish you guys found someone!

Jungkook interwined our hands and walk away looking for a good view.

Jungkook:You guys gonna audition tomorrow?

Nancy:Yep!and if we passed what cha gonna do?

Jungkook:Hmm..I guess i should audition too as song writer?

Nancy:Really?!Your kidding!

Jungkook:I want to show the world that You.Are.Mine, i'll make a song for you*cupped her cheeks*

Nancy:Pfft!you really don't want me to be taken by others do ya?

Jungkook:Smart girl!

Nancy:Aish!You!!*hugs him*

Jungkook:*hugs her back*Nancy...

Nancy:Hm?

Jungkook:I won't ever stop loving you..I won't leave you....Being with you is more that enough for me...So don't leave me ok?

Nancy:*giggles*what are you saying?How can i leave the best guy?I love you,you know?!

Jungkook:*laugh*Yeah i know,I Love You too*kissed her forehead*Now Lets check this fish!

Nancy:*blushing*pfft!Okay!

After a few minutes they decided to went to the cafeteria,beacause of hunger.

Jungkook:What cha want?

Nancy: Pizza!

Jungkook:*laughs*Ok wait for me in our seat.

Nancy:Ok!*went to our seat*

Cashier:Whats yours sir?

Jungkook:1 box of pizza and two drinks.

Cashier:Ok sir!wait a mins.

Few mins

Cashier:Here is your pizza and drinks sir!

Jungkook:Can i use my money card to pay?

Cashier:Yes sir

After paying i straightly went to our seat and i saw a guy talking to nancy flirtly.

Nancy's Pov

Ugh!whats taking him so long!?I've have enough with this guy!getting more closer to me,should i kick his butt?! "Hey babe!Give me your number pls?I'll treat you dinner"He said."Umm..sorry but i don't have a phone,and i'm also with someone"i said with a fake smile."Huh?come on now,its impossible that you don't have one!And who is with you?"he said.

???:Me!!

Guy:Huh?who the heck are you?!

Jungkook:Her boyfriend!Get away from her!*puts the food in a table and walk forward to the guy*

Nancy:K-kookie!

Jungkook:Get out of my sight or should i beat you up?!

Guy:S-sorry *run away*

Nancy:Yah!what took you so long *pout*

Jungkook:Sorry the cashier is slow,i should have let you stay with me,That ugly wouldn't have bothered you.

Nancy:I keep telling him that i have a boyfriend but he still want to get my number.I'm almost closed of beating him up you know?!

Jungkook:You can beat him up you know,Youre stronger than me after all*takes the food they ordered and placed it on their seat*

Nancy:Its weird for a girl to beat a guy you know.Good thing i control my temper*laughs*

Jungkook:*laughs*My mallows sure is a seductive girl huh?Why can't you be just ugly so guys won't target you?

Nancy:Huh?So should i break my face to be ugly?

Jungkook:I'm just kidding,don't break your angelic beautiful face!!I love it!!

Nancy:*laughs*Lets just eat i'm hungry!

Jooe:Hey guys!!!

Nancy:Oh hey!!why do you two....uhh...

Jane:We'll we can't find any guys were interested in!

Jooe:We just met a bunch of stupid guys!

Yeonwoo:*laughs*Too bad

Taehyung: Eating pizza?its almost dinner,why didn't you wait for us so we can eat together in a restaurant?

Nancy:nahh!pizza is what we want for now..I don't want to eat in a restaurant today .

Yeonwoo:But its just 1 box of pizza,you'll get hungry again!

Nankook:Ugh!Acting like our parents!

Taewoo:Yah!

Jooe:Hey finish your food already,and find a place to eat!

Nancy:Were kinda full,so we're going ahead,i'm tired its already late.

Jungkook:Hyung!This is my car's key,me and nancy will go home using her car,use mine to take her unnies back to the house.

Taehyung:Ok!

Nancy:Bye!!*went to her car's passenger seat*

Jungkook:Bye guys!!*Went to driver's seat and drive*

Nancy's house

We went in the house after parking the car

Jungkook:Hey want to eat something?i'll cook

Nancy:Yeah anything is fine

Jungkook:How about Jjigae?Ramen.

Nancy:Ok!

Author

Sorry guys for updating long!!😭My exam just ended so basically i've been studying for it😭😭But don't worry!!i won't stop updating!!Thanks for reading and voting BTW!!Love you guys!!💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 82 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...
31.9K 730 36
Hello readers , so yeah it's my first try to write a story here so my apology if I made a mistake. And I hope you support me. Taekook Fans💜
6.6K 185 14
This is the first story I wrote... No copywriter intended. If you see the same story in other books. It's actually in my the other account so yea..
22.4K 425 52
Hi,this is my first book so pls don't judge me. I will be writing smut in some of the oneshots pls keep in mind that this is a top tae and bottom koo...