Lost Academy

By Blabbersalert

Exle Asper Rij is a 17-year old straight A student in her high school. Her grades and attitude towards studyi... More

The Lost Academy
Lost Academy 2: A Mistake
Lost Academy 3: Kuya!
Lost Academy 4: I Want Out
Lost Academy 5: The Chess System
Lost Academy 6: Forbidden Zone
Lost Academy 7: Bedridden
Lost Academy 8: Transferee
Lost Academy 9: Soul Link
Lost Academy 10: Pseudo-Contract
Lost Academy 11: Taming Game
Lost Academy 12: Bad Blood
Lost Academy 13: Contract Sealed
Lost Academy 14: A Dangerous Thought
FIRST AUTHOR'S NOTE
Lost Academy #15
Lost Academy #16
Lost Academy #17
Lost Academy #18
Lost Academy #19
Lost Academy #20
Lost Academy #21
Lost Academy #22
SECOND AUTHOR'S NOTE
Lost Academy #23
Lost Academy #24
Lost Academy #25
Lost Academy #26
L.A. Added infos
Lost Academy #27
Lost Academy #28
Lost Academy #29
Lost Academy #30
Lost Academy #31
Sabotage Part 2
Intel House
New to Me
SPECIAL CHAPTER
The Other One
THIRD AUTHOR's NOTE
You'll be safe here
Ibang Katauhan
Repeated Scene
Ako, Si Vlad at Sya
Euria
Wala nang bawian
White Piece
Binabalik ko lang
Muling Pagkikita
Muling Pagkikita 2
Suspicions
Lexa Who?
What if's
Fourth Author's Note
Azure's Explanation
Their Guardians' Type
My Protector
Transfer
Card Master
Ako Dapat
Great Wall of Rave
Assessment 1
Assessment 2
Council Meeting
The Conversation
Start
Headmaster's Move
In the Forest with Rave
Girlfriend Thingy
Ella Knows
The Demon
Telling Her
FIFTH Author's Note
Cat's Name and the Memory
Until My Last Breath
Unlikely Alliance
Vlad Part 1
Vlad Part 2
You're Making Me Fall
Building Trust Part 1
Filler 1
Building Trust 2
Filler 2
The Plan
Flashbacks 1
Flashbacks 2
L.A. Characters
Warned
This Time
No Name Part 1
Lost Academy #82
Lost Academy #83
Lost Academy #83.1
Lost Academy #84
Lost Academy #85
Lost Academy #86
Lost Academy #86.1
Lost Academy #87
Lost Academy #88
Lost Academy #89
Lost Academy #90
Lost Academy #91.1
Lost Academy #91.2
Lost Academy #91.3
Lost Academy #91.4
Lost Academy #92
Lost Academy #93
Lost Academy #94
Lost Academy #95
Lost Academy #96
From me to you
To a Happier Future
FAQ
Lost Academy Vr. 2.0
Please Read

UPCOMING STORIES

25K 291 35
By Blabbersalert

Upcoming Stories to watch out for!

1. Dark Secret Behind (Shadows of the Past) version 2.0

Synopsis:

Shires Eryl Avellida has a secret. It was a secret that she, herself, didn't know about and it was something dark. Darker than the shade of black.

Eryl was born and raise to be a spy and a spy's secrets has it's own secrets even ones she wasn't aware of. With a codename Orion, she set on a mission to find the missing members of an organization she had worked with. However, the mission has more than what meets the eye because she later found out that the mission itself was impossible to complete and deal with. Finding herself on a tight position, she decided to bail out but then she was already into it too deep. She no longer have a way out, she has no choice but to fight for her survival. Then she found herself playing a game of hide and seek.

And in this game of hiding and seeking, truth becomes lies and lies becomes truth. You can't win if you keep a secret, and you can't survive if you laid your secret bare. Who could win such a game? Eryl's only option was to win this but she also need to survive. Now, who could defy all rules to win when our heroine still has a dark secret behind? Will this help her or hinder her?

Tags: #action #mystery #thriller #romance

2. Trouble Roise (Formerly known as Trouble: The 7th Member) - cover by @Kaylerin

Synopsis:

Trouble is part of her name.

Well literally, her name is Trouble Roise Mendoza which make sense dahil lapitin talaga sya ng kapahamakan.

She won't survive a day without engaging in any kind of trouble. That's why everybody treat her as a deliquent, a gangster, a thug, a hoodlum, and the worst a Killer.

What can you expect? She grew up in a place called 'The Compound'. It is a place that is no longer in the map, a town where crimes are rampant, where criminals are at loose, where deliquents have freedom, where bloodshed are normal, where weapons are for sale, and where you cannot feel safe every second of your life.  It's sickening that's why she escaped and yes, she succeeded.

However, life after compound can never be easy for Roise. She was cautious. Too cautious for her own good. Living a life full of threats made her believe that what was wrong for us will always be right for her for the sake of surviving. Now, what will happen if she comes down to the city? What will happen if she'll meet people whom will let her see more of the world? What will happen if she'll meet the 'sanggano' version of the city?

Will she become part of this group called Phantom 6? Will she become one of his people? Or will she become his?

Tags: #action #humor #life #romance #drama #teenfiction #spglanguage

3. My Literary - basically, this is my collections of poems, song lyrics, essays, & short stories. Originally written/made by me.

Tags: #essays #poems #literary #shortstories #inspirational #compositions #songlyrics

4. The Warmest Music Retuning

Synopsis:

Mycel Avien Paraiso and Katsuya Hino are childhood sweethearts. They grew up together and they spent most of their childhood in each other's company. They spent their days practicing and playing instruments together as they both share the same interest in music. Mycel can be considered a prodigy in playing the piano while Katsuya, aside from being good at violin he is best at being a singer. Young and naive, feelings started to spurt from their hearts as their days together passes.

However, everything changed when Mycel and her family moved back to the Philippines from Japan. The two childhood sweethearts split apart with no way of communicating each other. This left bitter feelings in both of their hearts.

Now, years had passed, life happens and both had become two distinguished individuals in their chosen field, one turned a soccer player and the other become a distinguished pianist in a performing art school. One day they met each other in a most unexpected way. Each having a life of their own, will the spark that died a long time ago come alive as their eyes meet the first time in years? Is there any chance for their love to finally bloom or will they continue on to their lives? Will they finally give in to a second chance or will they let go of the past especially when there is Warren Gin Del Torre in the picture?

Mycel: I loved you.
Katsuya: We can't go back to that now.
Chris: I will always be with you.

Tags: #Music #romance #drama #life #family

5. 88 Constellations - another fantasy story

Synopsis:

When the light goes down, the darkness appears.
The lies shall uncover, the truth shall prevail.
Up the sky, you'll see the magic beneath.
In which, a heavenly event shall take its place.
In the sky covered with darkness,
Filled with bits of tiny lights,
Stars it is called, Shall be mold.
Different image, in different lineage.
Aged by Years, Twinkling in sheers.
And at night they shine; in the sky they reign.
From the record of Ptolemy, the said heaven's colony,
A crowning glory and divination,
Of the sky's 88 Constellations.

From the record of Ptolemy, there are a total of 88 constellations from Andromeda to Vulpecula. All of these names, originated from olden stories we heard from when we were young. The names listed in the record was associated to the living people and/or things that held importance in the past. The stories of each constellations, some of heroism and some are of punishment and reward, are now obsolete and has reduced to stories we tell to young children so that they can sleep soundly at night. But what if, when night comes and darkness overshadows the world, each of these constellations come to life and each, ventures the world that overlaps theirs?

What if these magical beings descends from the sky to the land to hunt for a certain person? To hunt for a person named, Rainbow Kiel Richardson, who knows nothing but pure arrogance in life and the type who is more-talk-no-backbone type of guy. What will happen to this person when he get dragged by the circumstances of these magical beings. Will he suddenly grow a backbone or will he cower?

Now, join him in his journey of cowardly arrogance in a world full of magical beasts and beings.

Tags: #Fantasy #Adventure #magic #constellations #stars #sliceoflife

6. What if?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 32.8K 77
Anim na taon mula nang magbago ang nakalakhang buhay ni Stella Daprisia, inisip niyang isang malaking pagkakamali na ang lahat ng nangyayari sa kanya...
63.8M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
15.9M 780K 72
He's as loyal as a dog who follows her around, but that was before she gave him up. Arkanghel, the charming high school boy who taught Sussie's young...
501K 21K 60
Died and reincarnated in the book she last read, Arisia hopes to live an interesting life unlike her previous boring one. What will be in it for her...