Bon Voyage

Por decalco-maniac

A trip to Malta for the shooting of Bon Voyage seems peaceful enough until the moment things take an unexpect... Más

Hello Malta! Goodbye Malta!
Behold the beauty mask!
Peek-A-Boo!
Lost stars
Hop,bunny,hop!
Galaxies
Stay
The way you are
Bad Influence
Me and Nochu
Bad Jungkookie
Sike
Let go
Jealous, much?
Catch me if you can
Decalcomania
Sweater Weather
We're soaring, flying...
Rings on Sale
Sike pt.2
Comfortable
Home,sweet home
Pancakes and Kisses
Okay
Lights Out
Epilogue : Red Moon

Call me Chameleon

6.1K 139 182
Por decalco-maniac

You had been tossing and turning for a while now.

 You were aware that your constant movements were probably not letting him rest in peace , but you couldn't help it. Your skin felt hot to the touch and there was this inexplicable thirst that had you gasping for air. You had no idea whether it was the uneasiness of sharing the same bed with him or just plain dehydration.

Whatever the case, you had to get some water right now.

Giving up on the restless bustling, you stand up in a sitting position.
You are about to pull the sheets off of you, when you pause, your hand mid-air.

The rays of moonlight cast over Jungkook, illuminating his face in an other - worldly aura.
His mouth is slightly open, his long, dark lashes brushing against his skin. He has his hand relaxed on the pillow, right next to his curls,spread out around his head like a dark halo

You can't stop looking at him, mesmerized by what's in front of you.

You've never seen him like this - so at peace and innocent. He never wants to show his vulnerable side to others and you do the same yourself, but there's something so beautiful that you find in this unseen side of him.

Your breath hitches in your throat.

You get up from the bed and pull the sheets tighter over him to make sure he won't get cold.
He stirs but doesn't wake up. You glance at him one more time and leave the room.

You go down the stairs soundlessly, trying not to wake anyone up, while savoring the feel of the cool surface of the tiles under your bare feet.

You enter the kitchen, heading right for the fridge and start when you see its door halfway - open, its light casting a shadow onto the floor.

You put a hand on your mouth and squeak like a mouse.

The door opens wider and you see Taehyung sitting in front of the fridge,a celery stick dangling from his mouth.

"Hyung, what the hell?" You whisper in a shout.

"I wav hungy", he says, his words barely discernible from the food in his mouth.

You sigh through your nose and join him in front of the fridge.
You take out a bottle of water, and chug it down, the cold liquid quenching your thirst.
After you're finished, Taehyung grabs the bottle from your hands and takes a sip himself.

"Didn't you eat enough for dinner?" You ask him.

"A little extra food never hurt nobody." He looks fixedly at your neck. "What's up with you? Why are you all sweaty?"

"It's hot," you reply.

A grin appears on his face and he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Did Jungkookie, perhaps take off his shirt?"

You pull him hard by the ear and he groans in pain.

Then, suddenly you hear steps coming closer.

You peek at the fridge door and see Jungkook standing like a statue in the center of the room.

"There you are," he says. "I was wondering where you'd gone."

You gulp.

Did he hear any of the things Tae said?

"Where else would I go?"

"I don't know, I woke up and noticed the empty bed, so I thought you had been sleepwalking or something."

He looks at the bottle of water Taehyung is holding. "Hey, gimme that. I'm thirsty."

His throat, glistening with sweat, bobs with each gulp of water and you realize you are staring.
Clearing your throat, you get up and plaster a nervous smile on your face.

"I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night," you say and start going for the door, leaving a confused Jungkook and Taehyung staring after you.

 * * * 

There was nothing else in this world that you hated more than the sound of the alarm going off.

Every single morning you woke up, cursing passionately at it and wanting to smash the thing into pieces.

Today was no different.

With your head still on the pillow, you lift a hand towards your phone on the bedside table and press the Turn off button angrily.

You rub the sleep out of your eyes and stare at the ceiling for a moment.

The room is bright due to the sun being already up in the sky.
There are clothes strewn out onto the floor, bottles of perfume laying around carelessly, a foot next to your cheek-

Wait, what?

You turn your head sideways and see that your right arm is wrapped around Jungkook's foot, cradling it like a teddy bear. One of your own feet is wrapped around Jungkook's arms, while the other one is thrown across his back, riding his shirt up and revealing a sliver of skin.

You jump back as if you'd been electrocuted.

Jungkook's eyes shoot open and he looks around frantically.

"What? What happened?"

"N-nothing", you stutter. "There was a mosquito."

His expression softens and he looks at you with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning," he says, with a groggy voice.

You try to compose yourself.

"Good morning," you reply, and muster up the courage to get yourself off the bed.

 * * *

Trying to forget what happened a while ago, you take small bites out of your pancake.

"How did you all sleep last night?" You ask.

"Like a king", Namjoon is quick to answer, rubbing the fact that he had gotten the king - sized bed all to himself into your faces.

He gets numerous glares from the others and you can't help but do the same.

"I can't say the same thing," says Yoongi. "Taehyung kept hugging me in his sleep."

Tae looks at him sheepishly and offers him a boxy smile.

"Can't help it when hyung is so tiny."

Yoongi blinks.

Twice.

"At least you did get some sleep," Hoseok interferes. " I had to listen to conversations about how the sand was called like that because it was between the sea and the land all night long."

"Hyung, but it's true," says Jimin.

"I know, right?" Adds Jin.

"Oh, and by the way, why were you hugging each other's legs this morning?" Hoseok continues, looking at both you and Jungkook.

Kookie scrunches up his brows.

"We were?"

"Yeah, I came into your room to borrow your charger and noticed that you were tangled up with each other."

You refuse to get flustered by this conversation.

"There was only one bed, hyung," you say. "What did you expect?"

Jungkook nods in affirmation and goes back to eating.

"Well, if you're done eating breakfast, we would like to inform you about your plans for the rest of the day," says the staff member you recognised as Ji-Ho.

You all turn to him, eager to learn more about your activities.

"You will be split into four teams, each consisting of two members respectively. This is supposed to be a bonding experience between the two members, so make sure to have a good time."

He hands you another basket with rolled up papers, and you all retrieve one.
You spread it open and read Team B on it. Searching through the members you look for another paper with the same writing till your eyes find it.

It's Jimin.

"Jimin - ssi!" You yell.

He looks at your paper too and when he realizes what it says, he breaks into a huge smile.

"Y/N!" 

You both clash into each other and you hug him tight, squeezing the life out of him.

"Here we go again." Yoongi sighs and rolls his eyes.

You take a look at the others, curious about the outcome.

Namjoon is paired with Jin, Jungkook with Yoongi, and Taehyung with Hoseok.

At least you'll feel comfortable for the rest of the day.

 * * *

You figured out that wearing all - black wasn't the wisest decision to make, since it would absorb all the heat, so you decide to change into something else.

 You had this weird obsession of wearing the same color from head to toe. You had to admit, it was partly because it made you look taller, but you also liked to keep things minimalistic.

You were clad in beige, including your cap, loose tank top, shorts and, sneakers. You also had tied your hair into a short ponytail at the back of your head.
Brown strings kept escaping from it but you didn't really care, as long as most of it would be out of your face.

"Are you planning to merge into the buildings?" Jimin asks as he takes a good look at you. "Is this some sort of camouflage?"

You look down at your clothes, indeed realizing that they shared the same color with the buildings.

"Call me Chameleon from now on, " you say while smiling.

You sling an arm over his shoulder and guide him into the sidewalk.

You had both just come out of your apartment and started taking a walk along the streets.
You had your hands occupied - one holding the self-camera and the other your phone.
He kept making funny faces at it and you copied him from time to time.

"So, where are we gonna go first?" He asks.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I actually wanted to walk along the seaside," he admits. "Then, I was thinking about going shopping later on."

His smile falters and he looks at you warily.

"But if you want to go somewhere else, then it's okay..."

You squish his cheeks and ruffle his head.

There was no competing against Park Jimin's cuteness and that was something you could all agree on.

"Jimin-ssi, I don't give a damn about where we go, just don't make it boring."

His whole face lights up in anticipation.

Now he's the one throwing an arm across your shoulders.

"All right, let's get it!" He yells and you echo him.

* * *

Your first destination is the bazaar.

You stroll through the alleys, lined with endless items hanging on both sides of the street. Ceramics, jewelry, paintings, whatever you could ask for. Still, you had your eye on the Henna tatoos standing a few feet away from you.

Jimin follows your line of sight and grins.

"I was thinking the same thing," he says.

You both head there, excitement visible on your face.

You flip through the pages of the sample book but can't seem to find what you want.
So you explain in detail to the artist in English the image on your mind.
Jimin opts for a moon, and a star on his leg, instead.

After you're both finished, you take a look at your own henna on the inside of your forearm and see countless tiny dots resembling shiny stars.

You have galaxies in your eyes.

You smile to yourself, the words in your mind still lingering.

* * *

The seaside is absolutely gorgeous. You just can't get enough of the fresh, salty air filling up your lungs. The sun hurts your eyes but you don't care and direct your face towards it. 

"Do you want to get blind?" you hear Jimin say. 

You chuckle lightly.

"I have a cap, you know."

"You're literally staring at the sun."

"Let me live."

"Alright, alright,"he says, palms up in surrender.

At the corner of your eye you detect an ice cream cart.

"What flavor?" You ask, eyes still there.

Jimin doesn't even turn his head.

"Vanilla."

"Ok, wait here. I'll go get it."

"You know what? I'll just go soak my feet into the water for a while," he says.

You nod and head for the ice cream cart.
You turn your head once more and see him already get into the water, knee-deep.
He pulls his shorts up trying not to wet them.

"Don't go in too deep," you yell, over the sound of the wind. " It's not safe."

You are quite aware of the bodyguards standing at a respectable distance, but you can't stop worrying.

He gives you an okay sign and turns his face away from you.

You get a kiwi ice cream for yourself and a vanilla one for Jimin.
You turn back, eager to hand it to him before it melts, and look out into the sea.

But Jimin is nowhere to be seen.

You frantically move your eyes all over the place, trying to catch sight of him.

Nothing.

You start to panic, your breaths coming out in short fragments.
A million thoughts are rushing into your head.

Where is he where is he where is he -

You check the shore again, the ice cream cart, the street.

What if he drowned?

The camera and the ice cream cups drop from your hands and onto the ground.

Where the hell is Jimin?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8K 184 30
Summer 2018 - BTS is on vacation in Malta. The atmosphere between Yoongi and Jimin is tense, but when they have to share a bed in Malta, they become...
7.1K 137 23
Jungkook One-shots and Two-shots of all types from mafia to CEO Jungkook. Fluff. Smuts? Very rare Jimin one shots
13.8K 498 10
★彡
821 48 1
After meeting a handsome guy at a bar, you two hit it off quickly and have a one-night stand. After that, you expected to never see him again-well, t...