YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 1

10.3K 332 87
By crazybutterfly411

Singhnia Residence
Morning 8 am

It was a early morning. Servants were doing there household chores while Mrs Akshara Singhnia ,  was preparing for morning pooja and her husband Mr Naitik Singhnia , the diamond merchant of mumbai  was reading his newspaper with his morning tea .

Soon it was time for pooja . Everyone came towards the temple area as it was rule for every staff member to attend . Naitik came and stood beside Akshara who was arranging the flowers in the plate .

" Akshara where is the princess ??" Naitik asked

" She didnt came down yet . I think she is getting ready . She is up already " akshara said and again started to arrange the flowers .

Soon it was the time but yet the two people didnt arrived .
" krishi , naksh come down . It's time for aarti beta " akshara yelled .

" Coming dadi " she heard a cute voice from upstairs and smile .

A cute girl of four  years wearing a red tshirt with blue short and white sneaker came down running. Her hairs were done in high pony tail with cute pins stuck in her long brown hairs . She was having chocolate brown eyes just like her father . She was heart of singhnia family. She loves to do prank on her dadu and play with him.

" good morning granny ,grandpa " she said running into wide open arms of naitik.

" good morning hippo " naitik said and ruffled her hairs

"Grandpa don't do that please . They will get ruin you know . I have made with so much of difficulty and I am not hippo I am krishika or krishi " she said in her cute baby voice making a pout .

" okay my baby I will not call you hippo " naitik grinned and she wide her beautiful eyes .

" granny " she pouted looking at akshara .

" naitik don't tease her  . Now common krishi get down and where is you daddy . It's getting late for aarti " akshara said as she saw her son who is not yet down .

"Ohh daddy he is still sleeping . He is tired " krishika said and the couple nodded . He has turned into workholic man after Ahana left him when krishika was of a week old . He took the responsibility of office as well as single parent . Though naitik was also helping him in the business and akshara regarding krishika but he was still taking care of both things .

Akshara nodded and they started the aarti. After the aarti three of them went to dining hall to have breakfast .

Naitik took the head chair while krishika sat on his left side and akshara went to kitchen for bringing the breakfast .

" why is your dad so tired ??" Naitik whispered in krishika 's eyes so that akshara didnt hear .

" voh grandpa when dad came back late na I was so angry so I made him do my homework " krishi grinned and both hified with each other .

Soon akshara came with breakfast but still naksh was not present .

" Robin go and ask naksh to come down " akshara asked the servant to call naksh down .

" no Robin uncle I will wake up dad you stay here " krishi said and ran into her dad room .

She slowly entered the big room and top toed towards a young man  who was sleeping on his stomach on the bed . She slowing got up the bed and sat on his back and hugged him .

Naksh smiled in sleep and pulled her on his stomach and layed on his back .

" good morning krishi" naksh said kissing her cheeks making her smile.

" good morning daddy " she said and peck his cheeks making him smile .

"So you are so early up today . Today is Sunday your school is off then why ??" Naksh asked looking at his daughter who was up early on the Sunday morning.

" daddy its 8:30 already. Come on get up granny and grandpa are waiting for you " she said jumping on his stomach.

"Okay you go downstairs I am coming within 15 minutes " naksh said kissing her forehead and made her stand on the floor.

" okay daddy come fast " she said and ran downstairs .

Naksh got up and went to washroom to get ready . As it was Sunday so he usually stay home so that he can spend the whole day with his daughter with no work . He does whatever she orders and take her out . Though being a single parent was difficult but naksh didnt mind it . He took shower and got ready in casuals and went downstairs to have breakfast . He saw naitik and krishi along with akshara having there breakfast. Krishi was eating less and talking more making everyone smile .

She was the lucky charm for naksh and heartbeat of everyone in the house . All the servants , maids follows her order and loves her too. She was very good at stealing someone's heart .

He came out of thoughts and took his place next to krishi. He greeted his parents .

" why are you so late today. You came back earlier last night na then " akshara said serving him breakfast .

" voh mom actually I was tired . You know all meetings were back to back. " naksh said and akshara nodded .

" daddy why are you lying to granny . Say na I have made you do my homework " krishi said taking bite of breakfast not noticing aksharaa who was in angry mode now . She innocently looked up and saw her granny glaring her while her dad was holding his head in hishands and her grandpa was looking at her with pity .

" krishi why you made your dad do your homework . You should do your work by your own right " akshara said while krishi looked down .

"Akshara that's fine . She will not do next time okay. Right baby ??" Naitik said trying to cover up as krishi will cry if he did not stop .

" no naitik she should understand. She should do her homework by her own and not make naksh do her work . It's bad habit " akshara said and glared naksh .

" and you Mr naksh why did you do her homework. You could have scolded her or helped her . " akshara said turning towards the culprit .

" mom she was angry on me so I did to make her happy and I didnt do her all the work. Just helped rest she did by herself " naksh winked at krishi and she nodded .

" this time I am letting you to go next time I will not leave you and specially you naksh " akshara said and went to kitchen and while rest three hified with each other.

" thank God krishi she didnt knew that I did your homework last week otherwise she would have eaten me alive " naitik said while both naksh and krishi broke out in laughter .

So this was mini singhnia family with the little one .

😊😊😊

So guys this is the first chapter . I hope you all like it .  FINGERS CROSSED !!!

Do click the star button and comment down below and tell me how is the story .

Next update depending upon your lovely response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.2K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
23.6K 1.8K 15
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
337K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
163K 6.7K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...