Break Free

By FearlessWriting

After two years of being on her own, a young woman named Jack finds herself in desperate need of help. With h... More

Playlist
Chapter 1 - Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Nightmare
Chapter 3 - Sick
Chapter 4 - Saved
Chapter 5 - New home
Chapter 6 - The Tour
Chapter 7 - For You
Chapter 8 - Then and Now
Chapter 9 - A Gift
Chapter 10 - Dance With Me
Chapter 11 - Sing Us A Song
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - After The Fact
Chapter 14 - The Meeting
Chapter 15 - The Great Outdoors
Chapter 16 - Opening Up
Chapter 17 - Self Defense
Chapter 18 - Revelations
Chapter 19 - Hangover
Chapter 20 - All Over Again
Chapter 21 - Closer
Chapter 22 - Lost
Chapter 23 - Along The Way
Chapter 24 - Long Drive
Chapter 25 - Outpost Down
Chapter 26 - Confrontation
Chapter 27 - Temptation
Chapter 28 - What Next ?
Chapter 29 - Testing Limits
Chapter 30 - Three Words
Chapter 32 - Bad Dreams
Chapter 33 - One Way
Chapter 34 - First Visit
Chapter 35 - The Search
Chapter 36 - Bonding
Chapter 37 - Dinner For Two
Chapter 38 - Tough Love
Chapter 39 - Burned Up
Chapter 40 - Alexandria
Chapter 41 - Wicked Games
Chapter 42 - Winning
Chapter 43 - Alone Time
Chapter 44 - Truth Hurts
Chapter 45 - Betrayal
Chapter 46 - Don't Know You
Chapter 47 - Sneaky Plans
Chapter 48 - A Song For You
Chapter 49 - Join The Cause
Chapter 50 - Last Chance
Chapter 51 - Before The War
Chapter 52 - This Is It
Chapter 53 - Showdown
Chapter 54 - Return
Chapter 55 - Let Me Help
Chapter 56 - Under Siege
Chapter 57 - Trapped
Chapter 58 - Great Escape
Chapter 59 - Wash Away
Chapter 60 - Think Ahead
Chapter 61 - Invasion
Chapter 62 - Revenge
Chapter 63 - Moment Of Truth
Chapter 64 - Finding Out
Chapter 65 - Heartbeat
Chapter 66 - Coping
Chapter 67 - Motion
Chapter 68 - Back and Forth
Chapter 69 - You Asshole
Chapter 70 - Needs
Chapter 71 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 72 - The Challenge
Chapter 73 - Now or Never
Chapter 74 - Execution
Chapter 75 - Don't Go
Chapter 76 - Long Goodbye

Chapter 31 - Guilty

451 14 7
By FearlessWriting

When they walk back into the sanctuary, Negan and Jack head back to their room first to clean up before eating dinner. As they are walking down the hallway, Negan follows closely behind Jack watching her cute little ass as it wiggles in her tight jeans. He loses his patience he can't take it anymore, the way her tight pussy felt around him is to much for him to handle right now.

He needs her now and desperately. His dick convulses tightly against his pants so he moves fast to catch up to her, "Fuck dinner" he picks her up and his lips find hers rapidly quick, Jack moans into the kiss their mouths fighting for control over one another. Jack jumps up and her legs wrap around his waist. She can feel his hard cock through his pants. He grinds into her so she can feel it even more but Jack is pressed up agaisnt the wall his body weight keeping her still, she is unable to move only just a little to grind against him.

"Negan, please....fuck me " he kisses down her neck sucking and biting at her soft, sensitive flesh. Her skin breaks into goosebumps as his hands come up to unzip her jacket.

"What do you want baby, huh tell me what you want?"
He says between kisses to her neck, she wiggles beneath his touch, she grinds against him to try to relieve the tension sparking between them. The wetness in her panties pools and trickles down.

"I want you to fuck me, please i need you to fuck me right now" and with those words he carries her to the nearest room which is the meeting room. Their lips never leave each other and he winds up dropping Lucille in front of the door, struggling to open it while holding her up by her ass. Jack's hand travels down to grab his hard on. And he almost drops her, but he gets the door open swiftly and wastes no time getting her inside.

"Your wish is my command baby" Jack whimpers as he kisses her neck, leaving a mark once again. His hands travel down to rip her jacket off, along with her shirt. Leaving her in her bra, her breast wiggle as he sucks down in between. "Negan, stop teasing me" she lifts up and removes her bra. Her breast pop free, causing Negan to curse under his breath.

"Fuck, i swear on my fuckin' life this sight of you never gets fuckin' old, you are so fucking sexy baby" he grasps her left breast pinching her nipple and his mouth finds her other breast, his tongue flicks lightly causing her to whine. "You like that baby?"

"Fuck...yes" he continuously touches her boobs, driving her absolutely crazy, then he leans down tracing light kisses down to her belly button. Since she is ticklish she moves around harshly, but Negan keeps her arms above her head, and his body weight keeps her pinned to the wall.

She moves but Negan pushes her back against the wall while she hurries to get her pants off. His hand dips inside her soaked panties, running his fingers along her wet slit. While he inserts two fingers inside her she unbuckles his pants and shoves them down his legs and she reaches inside his boxers to stroke up and down his length. "You ready for me baby?" Negan then shreds her panties off her legs so eager to get them off he tears them in half.

"Oh fuck...Yes" Negan lifts her naked body up against the wall, but before he slams into her he bends down and reaches into his pocket for a condom, keeping them handy for these occassions. He rips the wrapper and puts it on. He lifts her back up by her thighs, pinning her against the wall and slams into her. She holds onto him as he thrusts in and out antagonizing slow, her nails dig into the skin on his back as she moans deeply beneath him. Jack's legs nearly give out, as he fucks her hard she can feel the familiar sensation starting to form.

"Come on baby, tell me how much you like this use your filthy words, fuckin' talk to me"

"Negan....i fucking love the way you fuck my pussy with your huge cock, you feel so good inside of me. She moans out almost out of breath as Negan pulls out a little and slams back into her. He feels her tight walls starting to spasm around him and it's enough to send him over the edge. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" she cries out.

"Shit, me too baby hold onto me" they unravel together Jack rests her head against his bare chest as he pulls out of her, and sinks to the floor with her still on top of him.

"Damn Jack, you are so fucking amazing"

"Oh, please i hardly did any of that you're the one who just fucked me into next week"

"And i would have too" After a few minutes tangled together, Jack stands up and puts her clothes back on and Negan does the same. Negan sits down, to relax and Jack sits in his lap.

"I can't stop thinking about fucking Daryl, that piece of shit is so fucking stupid who can refuse you"

"I know baby, that's why he got the shit beat out of him, i can't let that shit fucking slide he tried to get away and he had to be taught a lesson and now he faces the consequences"

"Do you think he would have went home if he got away"

"Hell yeah he would have i can almost guarantee it he would go back crying to Rick the prick" Their is a knock on the door and it's Dwight. "Come in D, what can i do for you?"

"It's Daryl, he refuses to eat the shit sandwhich he threw it at me, i did what you said gave him the picture it's just not enough"

"Well i can't just let him go home, he is mine now put him to work on the fence and make sure he fucking works too" Negan demands and Jack gets of his lap.

"Where you going?"

"I need a bath, i'm all sweaty and gross then i might do some singing or something"

"Well allow me to join you then" he smirks and follows Jack down the hall to their room. She strips her clothes and places them in the wash basket to be washed. Jack has found that washing her own clothes is better then someone else doing it. Some of these people work hard for their points but Jack likes to do things herself.

"I might have to wash some clothes then, should i wash yours too?" Negan takes his jacket off and lays it down on the bed. Jack hangs hers up for now till she needs to wear it again. Her and Negan were like twins with their leather jackets, except Jack's is red and his is black, they compliment each other in more than one way.

Jack imagines them to be a perfect couple, but she knows that Negan is not perfect and neither is she. They both have their faults and flaws, but they love each other unconditionally and now that they have been together for over a month, they are almost inseparable. Negan might consider her his right hand woman, she is most definitely higher up then Simon, and he trust that if she has too Jack could run this place with him when she is ready. She will be his queen.

Jack walks into the bathroom and tugs off her bra and since Negan ripped her panties she didn't bother to put them back on when they re dressed. Turning the water on she steps in and soaks her skin and her long wet hair runs down her back. A minute or so later Negan steps in behind her and grabs the shampoo and drops a small dollop in his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Washing your hair, what does it look like?" Jack leans back as his hands travel through her dark red locks, massaging her scalp, working the shampoo through to her ends. "Damn, i never knew how long you hair was until now, it's so fucking beautiful you better not ever cut this off or i will have to kill you" he jokes and Jack scuffs. "Hey, baby i'm serious as shit i love it"

"Don't worry Negan i'm not cutting my hair since the world ended it has grown like crazy, i mean it almost reaches the top of my ass, but it can be a pain sometimes to comb and wash.

"Fuck yeah it is i can't get the damn shampoo out now, like what the hell did i use to much"

"You probably fucking did, it will come out just let me soak it down and then i can wash your hair"

Jack stands under the water and after about a minute the shampoo rinses out and she grabs the bottle to wash Negan's hair. "Okay lean down, i need to get your hair clean" he leans down placing his face in between her breasts, and he tries like hell not to make this sexual and he holds back.

"This is nice" he mumbles "You washing my hair taking care of me, fuck i never had a woman do this for me not even Lucille" Jack felt bad all of a sudden hearing her name, but that was over two years ago that he lost her, he has moved on, but Negan never forgets her.

Jack scrubs his head and he stands back up to rinse his head off. "Do you miss her still?"

"Sometimes, i was horrible to her you know that but i promise i will never fucking cheat on you or hurt you like i did to her" This comment makes her think of the wives, he is still married to them and it bothers her extremely. Jack is jealous, she has to admit.

"What about...the wives?" She asks him nervously and he turns around to shut the water off. "Negan..talk to me please?" She steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around her body, and Negan does the same.

Jack walks up behind him as he puts his clean shorts on she puts her arms around his waist and places her head against his back. "I'm not mad that you still have 5 wives, but just don't leave me don't...Jack is interrupted by his course voice.

"I'm getting rid of them" Jack is taken a back by his voice, she had to ask him again. "I just i don't need them anymore i have you and you're all i fucking want baby"

"I can't believe that you're serious right now, you would do that for me?"

"Yeah, and besides Tonya and Frankie straight up hate me, i feel like they would have killed me in my sleep by now and Ambers a bitch she has been pining to go back to her boyfriend and Alice well she is too fucking shy for my liking, she never fucking talks"

"Holy shit, Negan that makes me so fucking happy now you are all mine and i'm all yours"

"Fuck yes you are, it's you and me against this fucked up world" Jack cries, this is an amazing feeling.

"Wow i'm so shocked i thought you would never get rid of them, but how do you plan on doing it they will be pissed and probably hate me"

"I'm just going to tell them, hell they might be relieved to be rid of me" Negan says as he watches Jack get dressed, she pulls on her sweatpants that hang low on hips, and her tank top that shows her bare stomach.

"Okay, good luck with that just know that we should both keep our eyes peeled just in case they go psycho and try to kill us"

"I guess so, i have to go see Dwight get and update on Daryl, you going to survive without me?"

"Yeah, i can handle myself" she hugs him tightly not wanting to let go, but he walks away and out the door.

Jack has no idea what to do till he comes back, and by that time she will be tired, so she grabs her guitar and her knife just in case and decides to do something different. Jack knows that Negan will be pissed if she leaves the sanctuary, but she wants to be alone to work on her song. She walks down to the first floor and looks around before walking out the door.

She sneaks out past the guards, they don't even see her so Jack walks out past the gate a little way and finds a nice spot to sit. But she climbs a tree slightly so she is off the ground, and when she sits down she takes a deep breath and plays a little bit.

Her voice echoes with the strings as she sings softly, with emotion in her voice "Cotton wood falling like snow in july, sunset, riverside four wheel drive and a taillight circle, roll down the windows turn it on up" she is stopped in the middle of the song, by a cracking sound.

Jack steps down and puts her guitar against the tree, pulling her knife out. "Who the fuck is there, i swear to god fucking come out" the noise gets louder and she gets scared so she turns around and their stands Davey one of Negan's men.

"You shouldn't be out here Jack you know that" he says to her in a creepy tone but she rolls her eyes.

"Well you are not the fuckin' boss of me so piss off, i will come back when i am ready"

"No i say you're coming back now, if you die out here Negan will have my ass hung up" Davey grabs her arm roughly and she kicks him in the dick.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me again" she says red faced, and her breathing gets stronger.

"You bitch, now i really have to fuck you up" he knocks Jack to the ground ripping her tank top open, she kicks him again and he pins her down. Her life flashes back to Kevin, he would do this to her and now it's happening again.

Before he can even touch her Negan appears and pushes him off the ground. The two men wrestle each other with Davey on top of Negan. Davey pulls a knife out and stabs Negan in the shoulder, causing blood to instantly pour out.

"You fucking asshole" Negan pushes him up and in the meantime Jack attacks him and stabs him killing him immediately.

Jack rushes over to Negan's side as his hand clenches at his stab wound. The blood loss causes him to pass out faintly.

"Negan, no stay with me baby, please i have to get you back" she tries to lift him up, but he is pretty heavy and she is a small girl so this proves to be difficult for her.

Not knowing what to do Jack cries into chest as he comes in and out of consciousness, she thinks lightly on her feet and notices the walkie clipped to his belt. She needs help and now so she calls for Simon.

"Simon, this is Jack Negan has been stabbed and he losing blood i need help immediately"

He calls back "On our way now" Jack takes her shirt off to press it against his wound and she doesn't give any fucks that she is in her bra right now. What matters is Negan and getting him help.

Simon and a few other saviors show up and they bend down to pick him up as Jack follows. She took off his jacket, and she guesses that Davey got the knife through where his jacket was open, but she had to take it off to put pressure on his wound. When they get back to the sanctuary, Doctor Carson rushes down to the infirmary, where he inspects the wound.

Jack grabs a spare shirt, and stays by his side with tears in her eyes. "It doesn't look deep, Jack it's a good thing we can stitch it up and he will be fine he got lucky he is more or less passed out from shock" Jack watches Carson as he gets medical supplies out.

"Can i do it?" She asks and he shakes his head. Jack knows that if Negan would be conscious right now he would want her to do it over Carson.

"Sure, Negan trusts you and i trust you" Jack puts gloves on and threads the first stitch through the wound, after 4 of them she is done and cleans the wound. After things settle down Negan is fine but asleep so Jack stays with him all night, while Carson leaves to get some sleep.

"I'm sorry Negan i shouldn't have left this is my fault you could have died because of me" she sobs heavily into his chest. But she feels him slightly move and he groans just a little.

"Negan?" His eyes open, and he feels groggy.

"Jack, you okay?"

"Oh my god, yes i'm okay i just want you to be okay"

"I will be fine, did he...did he touch you?" Jack knows he means Davey and she knows that he is dead. She made sure of that after he almost attacked her and stabbed him she wasn't going to let him live.

"No, i beat the fuck out of him and then you came along, he stabbed you and i fuckin' killed him" Jack says proudly, she hates having to hurt people but she had no choice. That piece of shit deserved it.

"Damn baby, look at you killing people now you really are turning into me aren't you?"

"Yeah, you're rubbing off on me just a little, but i like that"

"Let's get some rest" Jack falls asleep holding onto Negan tightly, she feels the guilt over take her mind and it makes her really sad. The long night goes by quick and Jack has a nightmare, but she takes a few deep breaths, gets a drink of water and lays back down next to her man.

This is the first time i have had a nightmare in a while, i guess all of this shit going on must have triggered it. I almost got Negan fucking killed because of my stupidity and i knew it was stupid but i like to get away and if Davey wouldn't have shown up none of this would have happened.

I think about it more and then i think about my guitar i left it agaisnt the tree. And i'm pretty sure that Lucille is still out there as well. In the morning i will be sure to get her back. Hopefully Negan recovers fast, i know he is planning the trip to Alexandria soon, and that should be fun.

I lay here right now and it reminds me of when i got shot, how Negan killed a guy, burned him alive for me i guess i killed Davey for him, but he also tried to hurt me and i knew from the day i learned how to shoot that gun i'm not going to stand for that shit.

Not a fucking chance, i know i have to keep myself safe. I am strong now, i have grown into a new person. And it feels really fucking good, i have come a long way since Kevin and the hospital, i'm part of something much more greater than that. I don't even know that girl anymore, i am the new Jack and i feel like my mom would be proud of me, i sure hope she is and i want her to know she is with me all the time, in everything i do.

Jack settle down and let's out a yawn, she looks up one more time and lays her head down. "Goodnight Negan" and she closes her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 91 8
This is a collection of one-shots starring everyone's fave psycho, Negan. All one-shots are explicit. Please heed any and all warnings given. Hide a...
121K 4.4K 75
'You messed with the wrong man, sweetheart. You'll find out soon enough.' I knew breaking into this place was a bad idea. But it's too late now. We a...
9.4K 455 50
Jenna , a 24 year old girl has no choice but fight her way through life, after an abusive family kicked her out when she was only 12, she was forced...
75.1K 2K 20
Negan meets his match, a young girl who's just as crazy as he is. Just how far will she go to make him hers? A story of obsession gone too far.