Ethereal (COMPLETED)

By Lieria_

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ (adj.) extremely delicate light, too perfect for this world. ------ Her lips curved i... More

1: White
2: Jophiel
3: Seek and You will Find
4: Hell Week
5: Spring Day
6: Beautiful Soul
7: 4 Letters
8: Only Friend
9: Time is Precious
10: Afriel
11: Emergency
12: Time will Come
13: Eavesdrop
14: Leaked
15: Eris
16: Happiest
17: Weak Soul
18: Fake
19: Caffeine
20: Dream or Nightmare
21: Destiny
22: Dead Leaves
23: Ready
24: I Knew
25: Black hoodie
26: Dinner
27: YOLO
28: Fallen
29: Bicycle
31: Challenge
32: Cigarettes and Alcohol
33: Pounding heart
34: Interview
35: Muster
36: Feelings
37: Fire
38: More
39: Horror
40: Confession
41: Consequences
42: Kiss of Death
43: Cloud 9
44: Deal
45: Sick
46: Queen
47: Call
48: Blue Sweater
49: Love is Not Over
50: Brothers
51: Love
52: Red Dress
53: Forever
54: Epilogue

30: Let it Be

1.1K 69 4
By Lieria_

"What's this again Yoongi?" Sejin hyung shoved his phone right into my face.

I saw the pictures, it was me and Eris at the university when I was helping her.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temples. This girl, she did this for a reason.

"Hyung? Who's that? I thought you love Sophie noona," Jungkook asked sadly.

The boys were all looking at me, waiting for my answer.

I groaned, "I just helped that girl with her shitty stuffs!"

Never in my life I'll replace Sophie.

Sejin hyung shook his head, "I told you to be careful."

Bang pd-nim entered the room, all of us bowed at him.

"So? What punishment should I gave you?" He asked with his shoulders crossed.

"No days off? Curfews? Less food budget? Late night practices?" He continued.

"Why do you need to punished us? We're bringing money for your company anyways," I shrugged.

The boys gasped at me due to my rude behavior.

Namjoon widened his eyes and mouthed me, 'shut it.'

Bang pd paced back and forth "It's called discipline Suga-ssi. You need to follow our rules."

"Fuck rules," I muttered under the collar of my sweater.

Jin hyung kicked my leg under the table so I frowned at him.

"Give me the punishments, the boys are out of this." I told Bang pd.

He dropped his hands on the table, "But our rule says, one mistake, everyone will suffer."

"Fuck rules," I said it loudly this time. The maknae line looks tensed at the scene right now.

"I told you to break up with her!" Bang pd almost shouted.

"Never!" I shouted back as I got up from my seat and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Sejin hyung asked me.

"Give me the punishment and spare the boys. Or else I won't make music to you anymore."

Then I left.

-

I went to my studio to be alone. I wonder if Sophie already knew, she doesn't have Twitter or any social media.

I know it's Eris who's behind all of these shits. She wants to break us? Well good luck to her, if she can.

A smile unconsciously formed into my lips as I open my phone to call Sophie.

My lock screen is our picture that we took that night in the han river. She was acting cute so I stared at her... ahhh I could see my eyes being heart-shaped in this photo.

(A/N: Let's just pretend he's looking at Sophie)

We'll make a cute couple... hah I wish!

I really wish sooner...

I dialed her number, and she picked up after a few rings.

Yoongi?

"Hi Sophie! Where are you?"

In my room. I just got home from the library.

"Ahh sorry for not accompanying you..."

That's fine Yoongi. I know you're busy.

I can feel her smiling on the other side.

"Yeah... but I promise to make time for you."

You don't have to.

Ohh right. We aren't dating so I don't have to... sigh.

"But I want to."

There's a moment of silence.

Okay. If that's what you want.

"Are you done eating di-"

Noona! Can you help me with this?

I overheard Afriel on the phone.

Ohh Yoongi. I just need to help Afriel. Talk to you later, Goodbye.

Then she hang up. I really need to do something with that kid.

I received another call, it was Jin hyung.

Where are you?

"Studio."

Okay. I thought you're out.

"What happened after I left?"

Hmmm... Bang pd scolded Namjoon.

I groaned. I told him not to touch the boys.

But don't worry. He didn't punish us.

"Good, sorry hyung."

Nahh. Are you gonna sleep there?

"Yeah."

Can you lengthen your answers for me?

"Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh?"

Shut it.

He ended the call with a loud thud.

I sent a short message to Namjoon saying 'sorry' then I put my phone down.

I started to play some random melodies on my piano.

I closed my eyes as I feel the rhythm in my head.

The piano is my comfort zone. It soothes my mind and my soul, letting me to forget everything.

I don't know what the future will be, the only thing I want is to be with Sophie. Is it possible?

I don't know. I know nothing.

I stopped as soon as I felt my stomach grumbled, I'm hungry. We did a run BTS episode and my team lost so I didn't had the chance to eat. Well the winners gave me, a little.

"Continue."

I turned my head to find the source of that voice and saw Sophie sitting on the couch, wearing my black hoodie and white silky pants.

"Continue playing," she gestured on the piano.

I pouted, "I'm hungry."

She chuckled, "I know." She put out some lunch boxes from a paper bag and put it on the table.

I was in awe as I sprinted to sit on the couch with her, "How'dya know I'm hungry?"

"I know. I just know," she grinned. "I helped my grandma cooked, and so I brought you some."

My eyes lit up as soon as she opened the boxes. The food looks delicious, I bet they taste the same too.

We started eating together. I can't stop myself from thinking that she looks at me like a boyfriend too.

And the fact that she remembered me while cooking made me wonder...

This is what couples do, right?

"Sophie... what do you think of me?" I unconsciously asked. My shitty tongue slipped.

She just looked at me then she fed me with some vegetables, "Eat a lot Yoongi."

She is clearly refraining herself from answering that question.

And now I got the feeling that she's avoiding such topics, which she didn't mind before... not at all.

I want to try one more just to make sure.

And so I scooted closer to her. I tucked some strands of her hair besides her ear as I looked into her eyes.

"Sophie..." I murmured softly then I leaned closer... and closer...

Then she pushed my chest, making me to lean back on the couch.

"I'm sorry Yoo-"

"No. I'm sorry," I smiled at her.

Her eyes fixed on the floor.

Did I scare her? Or offended her?

"I'm sorry Sophie I didn't mean to..." I tilted her chin to look at me, "Hey, you know I respect you. I didn't mean to do anything." I said in a calm tone.

"What are you saying Yoongi? Didn't mean to do what?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me, curious.

I rubbed the back of my neck due to embarrassment, "Ahh nothing."

"I'm sorry for pushing you, it's just... I felt something."

Now it's my turn to furrow my eyebrows at her.

"I don't know... I'm confused. I've been feeling this lately when I'm close to you," She explained while still looking at the floor, blushing.

"You haven't felt it before?"

She shook her head, "It's the first time so I don't know... I think it's my human side."

I chuckled, "Definitely human side."

"Do you feel it too Yoongi?" She asked like a curious child.

"I do. Every time I'm with you. And I like that feeling."

She looked at me, "Is it a good feeling?"

I held her hand, "It is... a very good feeling. So don't hold yourself back. Just let it be."

And so we smiled again as she pushed another vegetable wrap into my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 1.1K 50
❝Even if we are in a parallel universe, I'd still love you.❞ She was self-conscious until a boy came into her life and gave her the courage to look a...
5.7K 520 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
45K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
165K 8.3K 62
~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a mysterious new student to your school, and he...