The Unknown

By Rddudd

Follow the lives of four young orphans who suddenly find themselves growing up under the stern discipline of... More

How it began
The early years
Lisa's arrival
Dare I say four
The three amigos
The cast
Consequences
Lisa's first time
Then there were four
Fitting in
The initiation
The initiation part 2
The initiation part 3 (plan b)
The initiation part 4 (Carrie's turn)
Changes
Admiral Shane Donovan
They meet
Nearly impossible
The next month
Breaking Point
Proceed
The trails
Back at the cabin
Snooze button
Teacher's Notes
Respect
One of these is not like the others
Mike's return
Option numero dos
Let's go
Dr. Evans
Other conversation
Prove it
Prove it part 2
Prove it part 3
Little sis
Running errands
Running errands part 2
Library
Library part 2
Library part 3
Progress reports
Progress reports part 2
Salem General
Wrong house
Wrong house part 2
Kimberly
Church
Volleyball practice
Thursday's game
The fundraiser
The fundraiser part deux
Monday morning
Babysitter
Jogging
Toddlers
Only once
Only once part 2
Only once part 3
Only once part 4
The aftermath
The Ethics Committee
Meanwhile
Day 2
Therapy
Darts
Dean Banfeld
To tell or not to tell
Dr. Phil show
Bscs
Student handbook
Authority
Per protocol
The meeting
Coach Ryder
Trouble
All good things
Footage
Writing
Mail call
My watch
KP duty
After the movie
Aunt Fay
After coffee
Testing
Currency
Trading places
Set another place at the table
Couldn't have said it better
Jot a brief message
Swinging for the fences
School blues
Make good on a promise
Introductions
I said no
Road sign
At the cottage
Porch swing
You earned it
Oh you picked the wrong day
Disagreement
Sean
Fighting
That in itself is worthy
You do realize
I never said
Mr. Donovan
Unauthorized purchase
Can we please
A lie of omission
How many times
Don't you ever question
Gone girl
You're a proven flight risk
Listen to me
Don't forget my refill
If looks could kill
You have to know
You've ridden this train
I can explain
Kissing the gunner's daughter
Those four words
The appropriate time to meet
You're late
Where's your phone?
Graduation gift
How could you?

Decisions

2K 44 7
By Rddudd

Carrie's pov

Mike motions with a simple tilt of his head for me to get up and follow him out of the school office. Shane smacks me harshly on the behind, bringing tears to my eyes, not from the severity of the swat but from the guilt and humiliation I feel, although Shane's smack was quite forceful. We each walk silently to the car. As I reach for the handle to get in the backseat, Mike holds the door closed with his left hand as he looms over me.

He's inches from my face as he whispers sadly in my ear, "I've never been more disappointed in you, Carrie, than I am at this moment."

His words cut through me like a razor sharp knife.

"I'm so sorry." I offer up my lame apology.

Mike just turns and gives me a stern look before getting in the car. The ride home is silent and uneventful, save for several disapproving scowls from Shane in the rearview mirror.

"Straight to my room to await your punishment," Shane growls, as we enter the Center.

"Yes sir," I say meekly.

Shane opens his bedroom door and instructs me to sit in the chair in the corner. He closes his door and follows Mike into his room, leaving me alone to await my fate.

Mike's pov

"What are we going to do, Shane? I mean it's been so long since Carrie's been in trouble, I've forgotten how to punish her."

"I know. I'm furious with her for destroying school property but when I think of how I would punish one of our other girls in this situation, it just doesn't seem right for Carrie, but then I think that sounds awful. It's not really fair to go easier on Carrie than we would on any of the others. Right?"  Shane is pacing, clearly agonizing over this decision.

"Exactly, if it were Julie, Lisa, or Stacey in her place, we wouldn't hesitate to blister their behinds with one of our belts but I don't know if I can do that to Carrie." I'm so conflicted. I look to Shane for guidance. "Are we bad guardians, Shane?"

"No, Mike. No come on, we can't beat ourselves up over this. Every child has a different personality, temperament, and tolerance. Right? So, it only makes sense they would require different methods and degrees of discipline."

"You're right, Shane. We need to tailor this punishment to fit Carrie." I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. "I think the belt is too severe. Agreed?"

"Agreed, but I definitely think she deserves a spanking and I think we should ground her as well."  Shane has stopped pacing now.

"Alright, we're in agreement then. I'll deliver her spanking and you can set the terms for her grounding."

Carrie's pov

I cringe seeing the foreboding looks on both their faces as they enter the room. Mike ceremoniously retrieves Shane's desk chair and places it in the center of the room before taking a seat.

"Come here, Carrie," Mike says sternly.

I slowly walk to stand in front of him. He takes hold of my chin in his left hand.

"I'm only going to say this once. You will look at Shane and I when we're speaking to you and you will maintain eye contact when speaking to us. Clear?"

"Yes sir." I would have averted my gaze but Mike was holding my chin rather firmly.

"What in God's name possessed you to vandalize that classroom today? And I don't know is not an acceptable answer."

"I'm not sure, I just..." I let my voice trail off, unsure of what to say.

Mike sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not sure is in the same category as I don't know. It's an unacceptable response. Try again, Carrie."

My eyes start to well with tears again as I try to explain my actions.

"The other kids were saying I was too much of a goody goody and a nerd to do anything wrong. They were making fun of me for always being nice. I don't know, Mike. I just wanted to not be the perfectly behaved sweet one for once. I was tired of everyone expecting me to follow the rules all the time. I guess I just wanted to know what it would feel like to be bad for once, maybe then you would pay attention to me." I can't help avoiding Mike's gaze, I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of what I did.

"Ow!" I blurt out, in response to Mike spanking my right buttcheek.

"I told you to look at me when you're speaking to me." Mike shakes his head sadly and says, "I'm sorry, Carrie, that you felt the best way to get our attention was by acting out. I apologize that it came to that. Shane and I love you very much and we never want you to feel neglected. I promise we'll make spending time with you a priority but you need to promise me you'll come talk to us the next time you're feeling this way. Okay?"

"Yes sir, I promise." I feel like an idiot for going through all this when I could've just gone to Mike or Shane and told them I was feeling ignored.

"Unfortunately, I don't think this is the type of attention you were looking for. Is it?"

I shake my head no in response as I'm quickly realizing the downside to my plan. Attention for the wrong reasons is not better than no attention at all. I would much rather be ignored by both my guardians right now than be facing this punishment and even worse, the look of disappointment in their eyes.

"Well, you want to know what it feels like to be bad, Carrie? You're about to find out." Mike grabs my right arm. "Get over my knee, Carrie."

I lay across his lap, full on crying now. Mike unbuttons and unzips my jeans, pulling them to my knees. He rests his right hand on my lower back and pats my bottom twice with his other hand. "You're getting this spanking for destroying school property, Carrie."

I tense my entire body, anticipating the start of my spanking. It's been at least six months since I've been spanked so I know this is going to hurt and judging by the few swats Shane and Mike gave me today, I'm going to be a blubbering mess by the time it's over. Mike begins spanking my panty clad bottom, hard. After only five strokes, I can feel my cheeks burning. I squirm uncomfortably under his firm hand. He continues to spank me at a steady pace and severity. I know my bottom is bright red by now because I can hardly tolerate the friction between my thin cotton panties and severely punished skin. I'm soaking Mike's pants with my tears as I clutch his right leg.

"Ow, it hurts so bad, Mike. Please stop, I can't take anymore," I beg, as I sob into his leg.

"Remember this the next time you want to know what it feels like to be bad, Carrie." Mike is spanking me harder now and faster, trying to drive the lesson home. He's punishing my naughty behind relentlessly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please stop, Mike, please." I can't take anymore pain on my sore backside.

Mike spanks the crease between my buttocks and thighs five more times before standing me up and pulling up my jeans. I try to push his hands away when the rough denim comes in contact with my inflamed behind. Mike quickly slaps my hands and continues to pull my jeans up, buttoning and zipping them.

Mike's pov

I hated having to punish Carrie like that but her behavior was reprehensible. Destroying school property is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Hopefully, this spanking enforced that lesson. I hold Carrie between my knees as she stands in front of me.

"Carrie, do you have something you'd like to tell me?"

"I'm so sorry, Mike." She throws her arms around my neck and crashes into my chest, almost knocking me off the chair as she hugs me tightly, clinging to me for dear life.

I rub her back soothingly, trying to quiet her sobbing.

"I know you're sorry, baby, but unfortunately, your punishment isn't over yet." Her body immediately tenses and she shakes her head from side to side.

"No, please no more, Mike," she whispers.

  I hold Carrie at arm's length.

"Relax, darlin,' your spanking is over but now Shane is going to discuss the terms of your grounding. Okay?" I pat her arm reassuringly.

Shane's pov

"Come here, luv." I motion for her to stand in front of me as I sit on my bed. I wipe a stray tear from her cheek before gently holding her hands in mine. "I need you to understand that what you did today in that chem lab could have resulted in much more serious consequences." I pause, waiting for Carrie to look me in the eye but she's too ashamed. Keeping hold of both her wrists in my left hand, I reach behind her and give her a swift swat on her bottom to remind her to look at me when I'm speaking.

She winces from the sting of my palm on her behind.

"Remember, you need to look at me, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry, Shane," she sniffles.

"As I was saying, you could have been seriously injured by broken glass or you could have been expelled from school because of the stunt you pulled today. All that broken equipment needs to be cleaned up and replaced. Do you realize what a waste of time, resources, and money your vandalism caused?"

"Yes sir," Carrie mumbles softly.

"You're going to earn the money to replace the equipment you and your friends broke today. Every Saturday you will work at the Foundation running errands, filing paperwork, cleaning, and doing whatever odd jobs need to be done until you earn enough money to repay your debt. You're also going to have an eight o'clock bedtime and you'll be grounded from your phone, tv, and computer until you earn said money. Do I make myself clear?"

Carrie nods. I clear my throat loudly and give her a warning glance.

"I mean, yes sir, I understand," she responds correctly.

I brush her hair out of her eyes and gently cup her cheeks.

"Please don't ever pull a stupid stunt like that again, Carrie. Pretending to be someone you're not, often leads to trouble. You are an amazing, sweet, wonderful, beautiful, and caring girl, luv. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise and don't ever be ashamed of or embarrassed by who you are. Promise me that. Okay?" I smile at my youngest daughter and pull her into a warm embrace. "I love you, baby girl. Don't ever change."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 14.5K 114
Julianne Thompson has never known a healthy family. She has walked through her fourteen years in a daze, clouded by storms that won't dissipate. When...
104K 3K 85
The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK ( I'm not going to tell...
73.6K 1.8K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...
54.3K 3K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍